Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,517 members, 7,808,886 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

My Wife's Siblings Are Breaking Us Apart And I'm Mad Right Now - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife's Siblings Are Breaking Us Apart And I'm Mad Right Now (88240 Views)

"I Waited For 20 Years And I'm A Proud Mum Now. Had 6 Unsuccessful IVFS" - Woman / The 7 Ways You Are Breaking Your Wife’s Heart Without Saying A Word / Always To Love You ,till My Phone Do Us Apart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife's Siblings Are Breaking Us Apart And I'm Mad Right Now by DevGuru: 10:13pm On Jul 04, 2016
NOTICE: Please, my story is still very long despite that I tried very hard to remove some unnecessary portions. But if you can be patient to read it to the end, then you are ready to give a mature opinion.

I am a Yoruba guy married to another Yoruba lady who happened to be the last of seven children. We met at the University and had a long courtship before we got married in 2014. I loved her so much and I believe she loved me too. We were each other's best friends. Shortly before we began to plan the wedding, on one faithful afternoon, I was watching the TV in my living room when I began to feel a slight pain in my lower abdomen. It got more intense within few hours and I had to go to a nearby hospital and by that time, the pain was inside my scrotum. The young doctor there didn't understand what was wrong and started injecting me with pain killers. I was kept there till midnight. The next morning, I noticed that one of my testicle was swelling up. I hen went to a teaching hospital where Orchitis was first diagnosed. After a week of antibiotics with no improvement, a consultant examined me and said it was torsion which should have been surgically corrected within few hours from the onset of the pain. As at that time, the testicle was dead. I had to go for surgery to have the dead one removed. My wife (then my fiancé) was with me in the hospital. She assured me that everything would be fine and that we could have as many kids as we wanted with just one left. I loved her the more.

Now we have a very beautiful daughter who obviously has my genes and delights everyone around her with her alluring beauty. We nearly lost her to a strange illness some months back but for God who used my mum to restore our daughter. That's another long story but not for this thread. My mum loves my family so much that even my wife knows that she can lay down her life for us to be fine. Since we got married, my wife hasn't worked owing partly to our daughter's health which is now very perfect. It's not been easy for me working day and night to feed the family and paying bills in a 3-bedroom apartment in Lagos but God has been helping us. My wife was so much loved in my family that people around thought she was my mum's daughter. Very hardworking and homely.

A little into her own family setup too... She has 4 female and 2 male siblings. All her siblings are married but very close to the parents. Because my wife and I were very close, I was aware of most of the happenings in their family, but I never even gave any thought to them on how they might affect my own marriage.... long story...

Last month, I repeatedly got home late due to an official event which I told my wife and I was talking to her on phone. One morning, she gave me a wild look and warned me never to come late again. I quickly noticed the strangeness in her actions and I comported myself by saying "I'm sorry, it won't happen again". We ate together and I left for work. I returned much earlier and was with her and my daughter for a couple of hours before went to bed after I told her I had a meeting the next morning.

When I woke up, I checked the time and realised I was running late. I greeted her and rushed out of the bed only for her to jump up too and say "We need to talk". Go on, I replied... Then she claimed she observed that I've been cold towards her since she tried to correct me the previous day. I denied it but she insisted, so I told her I would adjust and that I had nothing against her. She suddenly jumped at me and said I was going nowhere. I was very surprised as I asked her what was wrong with her. I begged her to let me go and if we had to discuss anything further, it could be later in the day after work. She grew wilder and began to abuse me verbally. I drew her out of my way so I could go have my bath and she grabbed my singlet and tore it down. I was shocked! I then grabbed her two hands and pushed her to sit on the bed. She just jumped up and said "this is what I've been waiting for". She rushed to her phone and called my dad. Immediately my dad answered the call, she suddenly began to cry saying "your son has been beating me since we woke up today"... It was like I was watching a nollywood movie. I looked like a poor citizen who had no money to eat but just got an allegation that EFCC had traced N1.4b to his account. My Dad called me immediately and ordered me to leave the house first before anything. Immediately, she called my mum too and said the same thing. My mum called me and began to cry that she never expected I would disgrace the family in such manner. I was sad and even had to shout at her cos she wouldn't let me say anything on phone. She didn't even give me time to explain what happened. My wife immediately called her eldest sister too and said the same thing. The sister called me and asked for what happened. I explained to her and she advised me never to raise my hand against her again, while she stylishly insulted me, but I disregarded that. I felt like Pastor Ken in the movie, 'The Price' who had to pay for what he did not do.

I had already missed my meeting but I had to go to work. That was the most horrible day for me at work because I couldn't even use my brain to do anything. I felt cheated and sincerely felt like doing what I had already suffered for. Then I felt the urge to use a bit of my power... I transferred some money to her account and then forwarded an SMS to her giving her 24hours to make up her mind on where she would love to go, either my family home or hers because I needed a break. Fee minutes later, her eldest sister called me to say my wife forwarded my SMS to her and that she was highly disappointed in me upon what she told me in the morning. I told her that I got more infuriated and betrayed seeing my wife ruin my reputation like that. She advised again and told me to go home and hug my wife. When I got home, my wife knelt down at the door and began to apologize that it was the devil. At that time, my elder sister called me and I narrated everything to her while my wife listened to me. The next morning, my wife continued to beg me. I saw the remorse and hugged her. We became happy again. The next day, I called her sister to thank her for her intervention.

My Dad came a few days later to confirm that we had settled everything. Unfortunately, I wasn't around when he arrived, so he called me on phone and I told him I would be around in about 1 hour. Before my arrival, she spoke at length with my Dad but begged him not to allow us revisit the issue on my arrival so as not to raise dusts again. On my arrival, my Dad just advised me and said he was glad we had already settled it. Since then, I've tried to get my home together again. I started leaving my office earlier than usual even when I had unfinished tasks.

This morning, I was flipping through the apps on my wife's phone and saw Call Recorder. I opened it but discovered it had a password. As a techie, I traced the file that stores all the voice calls and began to play one of my wife's recent conversations. It was with her eldest sister who intervened into our matter then. I nearly fainted!!! The sister hailed her for acting as planned and they both laughed with satisfaction. My wife said she was happy that she successfully ruined my image in my family and they both laughed again. They said they were happy that my mum who always thought she had raised good children was made to realize that I was a beast who beats his wife and so on. But the most infuriating part was when her sister said she wanted to give her tips that would help my wife succeed in marriage. She advised my wife never to be open-minded with me and that she should begin to live a separate life while pretending to be a wife in my house. She said my wife should also open a secret account for herself so that family members can occasionally drop some token into it for her upkeep because men are unreliable and my wife agreed with all what her sister said.

I opened another and it was a conversation with her immediate elder sister - not the same as above. This one picked every member of my family and abused the hell out of us... including myself. My wife enjoyed the abuses and even cheered her to talk further. They both called me 'half man' with one testicle - a secret my wife claimed she would never reveal to anyone. In this conversation, my wife told her sister that she was very glad that she finished me through what she told my dad when I was absent, they called my mother all sort of names and this one even told my wife never to act like a good daughter-in-law towards my mother, she was advised to do everything possible to prevent my mum from visiting... and so on...

Now I am extremely mad. So many options are coming to my mind but I don't know where to start from. It is now obvious that I've been living with a stranger all the while. My day at work was so horrible that I had to leave before closing. My head and heart are both heavy now but I'm trying to put myself together. Any ideas?

163 Likes 42 Shares

Re: My Wife's Siblings Are Breaking Us Apart And I'm Mad Right Now by ezechueze(m): 10:16pm On Jul 04, 2016
Life is good with LG ELECTRONICS

518 Likes 31 Shares

Re: My Wife's Siblings Are Breaking Us Apart And I'm Mad Right Now by Mafking(m): 10:24pm On Jul 04, 2016
Bro your matter pass nairaland.o

Your story just wan destroy my mood ni...

452 Likes 25 Shares

Re: My Wife's Siblings Are Breaking Us Apart And I'm Mad Right Now by AccidentalGenius: 10:36pm On Jul 04, 2016
Divorce her now or loose your last testicle. Jeeze, bunch of bipolar women. Honestly man, leave that woman or loose your last testicle. Life is too short to live it worrying about silly things like this

334 Likes 21 Shares

Re: My Wife's Siblings Are Breaking Us Apart And I'm Mad Right Now by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 04, 2016
Oh wow! So sorry etisalat delayed my response with bad network

Sorry mr, u married a baby. That's why its always good to put women in their position. Even we who are not married, we face a lot of characters that children are wise enough to avoid in the hands of women. When a thought gets into their minds thru some influence like dis, they become enslaved to d thoughts and rational thinking dies off totally

Well no matter what it would cost you, take that phone and never let her know u took it. If Possible buy another charger for it. That's ur saving grace o. Let her believe she lost it and buy her a new one if necessary. Then call for a family reunion maybe on ur daughter's birthday and play a recorded cd of d voicecalls(but keep out d one testicle part) that's the best or if you can have many copies of d cd and hand over a copy to each member of ur family and each member of her family bcus if u go thru d elders of her family, believe me elders can deny justice and take side with their faulty daughter. It may cost you some money and time but the truth is worth any price.

When that is done and shame shows off on those involved including ur wife, then it would be ur choice to accept her back when they come begging(that's if you want) but at least u've restored ur good name. May God crown ur endurance with good justice.

84 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Wife's Siblings Are Breaking Us Apart And I'm Mad Right Now by ojun50(m): 10:44pm On Jul 04, 2016
I think u should go see yr parent nd talk to them nd explain tins to them because befor dis woman kill u or start going out to sleep out side

150 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife's Siblings Are Breaking Us Apart And I'm Mad Right Now by GoldenJAT(m): 10:49pm On Jul 04, 2016
call a family meeting sharply....giv them no room 2 suspect that you are up2 something,do make sure every1 of her siblings are there ...as well as urs.. play those records for them... and divorce her.. the marriage is over already... Just tell urself d hard truth.... u married a wolf in sheep clothing... that family is a cult,prepare 2c and hear more than u can take.... ur time start's now.. I personally be following you up.. don't mind having ur number... stories like these one.. is what makes men treat even d good women with disdain. ...it breaks my heart 2 know that those that can clean ur tears are actually d ones that will make u cry blood.. u will come out stronger. the Lord is ur strength!

924 Likes 85 Shares

Re: My Wife's Siblings Are Breaking Us Apart And I'm Mad Right Now by Parpor(m): 10:50pm On Jul 04, 2016
Lemi pay serious attention to d advice givers. This issue is rili sensitive

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Wife's Siblings Are Breaking Us Apart And I'm Mad Right Now by olempe(m): 10:50pm On Jul 04, 2016
I think more drama are still coming, copy all those recordings ASAP, that's the smoking gun... We proceed from there.

126 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Wife's Siblings Are Breaking Us Apart And I'm Mad Right Now by LuveU2(f): 10:53pm On Jul 04, 2016
Wow. This is not good at all.

modified: Haven read till the end, your wife's recent behaviour does not add up because it betrays logic and common sense.

How can a woman who stood by you when you had a life threatening ish go so low to damage your reputation after?

Even if she can conceive a thought like this, for what profit is she spoiling you? She has all to lose.

If your story is true, then your wife may start roaming the streets soon cause she does things that make no damn sense.

98 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Wife's Siblings Are Breaking Us Apart And I'm Mad Right Now by goldbim(f): 10:57pm On Jul 04, 2016
So sorry to say this sir,she is on a MISSION..on the verge of destroying already..else,why'll a woman want to run down her husband with the help of her siblings?follow your heart..ija fara lewu...

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife's Siblings Are Breaking Us Apart And I'm Mad Right Now by phabulous88(m): 10:58pm On Jul 04, 2016
Hope you have a copy of the recordings? Invite your family and hers for a Get-together' and play the recording. Thereafter, ask her to leave your house in their presence. Don't listen to their pleas, just get your daughter and leave the house.

Women sha!

156 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Wife's Siblings Are Breaking Us Apart And I'm Mad Right Now by pharmagba: 10:59pm On Jul 04, 2016
I feel very sorry for you, but a man got to be a man
Firstly I don't know the real sickness and precise age of your daughter but one thing you must know is it is not good for a wife to have too much free time as it is a veritable devils workshop you ought to ensure she is working; open a shop for her or impregnate her so she continue baby nursing,

Now to your findings first of all copy it somewhere else like your phone and then confront her with it, play everything to her hearing, pause at intervals to ask her what you've done wrong, please don't be aggressive or angry; control your emotions. Ask her what she has to say.

Let her know it is betrayal, threaten her you will summon a family meeting of both family and see her reaction.
If or not she apologies don't tell anybody either your family or her. NEVER.. It must not come from your mouth.
But make a stand none of her family members should have your respect. They must never come to your house. Don't give reasons, don't pick or answer their calls until you see full repentance in her. which must be after like a year. .it is her family that must bear the brunt and punishment Nothing more

Don't divorce her she is your wife, folly is in the mind of a woman. I know it will definitely leave a scar in your relationship, forgive her still and try to let go, call her from work and be a good father and husband.

149 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Wife's Siblings Are Breaking Us Apart And I'm Mad Right Now by 2goodbobo(m): 11:00pm On Jul 04, 2016
If I were you, I will call for a meeting of both families and make sure everybody is present including her wicked sisters. Then I will play the recording for everybody to listen and see the guilty in their faces. That way, you will be vindicated and your parent will believe you. I am sorry to say this bro but your wife is not a virtuous woman. How sure are you that is not your wife and her so called sisters that are behind your lost testicle? Honestly I feel your pain bro. It is well with you.

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife's Siblings Are Breaking Us Apart And I'm Mad Right Now by PezzoNovante(m): 11:02pm On Jul 04, 2016
This is very heartbreaking. This issue is both sensitive and complex. Please handle with care or you could loose your life.

If you want a divorce, have a copy of the recordings, call a family meeting and a lawyer and dissolve the marriage. If you no longer feel secure around her.

On the other hand, your wife loved you, she tells you everything before and you guys were best of friends before she sold out to her sisters. You know the saying "evil communication corrupts good manners" She has become un-wise. Her sisters has become her evil vice. So if you cut off her sisters, chances are, she will become loving and wise again but that may be a difficult thing to do.
So you see why I said this case is both sensitive and complex. Most people will opt for divorce, but can you cope without her? If you are a 'spiritual' person, pray with ur pastor.

This is the reason some men don't like their partners keeping female friends or gossipin at all.

I wouldn't go for divorce though, women are like children.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife's Siblings Are Breaking Us Apart And I'm Mad Right Now by yomi007k(m): 11:03pm On Jul 04, 2016
My God, is ds 4 real?

Really painful.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife's Siblings Are Breaking Us Apart And I'm Mad Right Now by marvelous000: 11:14pm On Jul 04, 2016
[size=13pt]
Divorce might look unattractive, but it Is paramount requisite in your situation.

You might not feel the full repercussion of dipshit you're in now, but you sure won't escape it, wen you're past your prime.

Damn! You're living with a snake. get the voice recording as evidence, and dissolve the death trap you call marriage.

Use your head.
[/size]

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife's Siblings Are Breaking Us Apart And I'm Mad Right Now by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 04, 2016
I dont believe this.But if it true a woman could do this to you.Please be careful of your Assest as your SOUL could easily be deleted since she is listening to people to spoil the reputation that took u years to build.

Advice: Seize the phone on a weekend.Call your parent and her parent that it about life and death.Once they r gather play it for them.But before then..make sure someone else is present so she dont lie against u.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife's Siblings Are Breaking Us Apart And I'm Mad Right Now by IRserveMyComent(f): 11:16pm On Jul 04, 2016
Before you do anything first take your daughter for a dna test. It is unbelievable how your best friend is turning to your worst foe. If possible transfer all the recorded evidence to your phone, then call her two sisters the very ones you listened to their conversation. Fix i meeting with them in an eatry or any other un hidden place but do not let your wife know about it. Play the records to them and demand explanations or if they are married call their husbands and play the records to them. Either way make it known to them that they cant succeed in tryin to break your home. Tell them you love your wife (even if you feel otherwise at the moment). That she is your best friend and that all their gimmicks to break your home or make it unstable will never work. (and while at it make sure your phone is on record). When you are home call your wife and ask her exactly what she wants. Play her call recorded conversations with her sisters from your phone (this will shock her). Then tell her of your meeting with her sisters or their husbands as the case may be. Then play where you where telling them they wont succeed in breaking your home or making it unstable. If she still has a living conscience she would apologise and admit her wrongs. (you are taking these measures to save your home, not because you are at fault or anything) I wish you God's grace.

64 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Wife's Siblings Are Breaking Us Apart And I'm Mad Right Now by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 04, 2016
I want to read comments from ladies

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Siblings Are Breaking Us Apart And I'm Mad Right Now by AlienStar: 11:27pm On Jul 04, 2016
I can never advise you to divorce her esp since she is not infidel... This generation forgot that marriage must have it's ups & down, it ain't a bed of roses. And you should know that she knew her siblings b4 you (I'm ain't justifying her o, buh it's the reality) so it may be easy for them to manipulate her esp as she's the last born! So now copy does recordings to your phone (as proof) and ask her about it, tell that this is her home that she shouldn't allow her siblings to run it for her to avoid expensive mistake. I think you shouldn't invite a 3rd party and always pray together ("cause the family that prays together, stays 2geda".)

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife's Siblings Are Breaking Us Apart And I'm Mad Right Now by STENON(f): 11:35pm On Jul 04, 2016
This is very serious.

Well, with the lesson I'v learnt in this life, I don't trust anybody.

Most especially when it comes to marital issues. The best is not to judge anybody.

There are always two sides to a story.

May God help you.

Goodnight.

8 Likes

Re: My Wife's Siblings Are Breaking Us Apart And I'm Mad Right Now by AccidentalGenius: 11:35pm On Jul 04, 2016
2sexycom:
next time anything that has to do with marriage should be taken to family section where mature minds are, not here that is largely filled with jambites.
i never knew this is what being matured meant. Quoting such a long story just to prove how more mature you are with a joke of a comment. What has been your "matured" contribution to this post really, other than succeeding in embarassing yourself. I know everyone likes to pretend, but you're horrible at it.

91 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife's Siblings Are Breaking Us Apart And I'm Mad Right Now by krak101(m): 11:36pm On Jul 04, 2016
This world's turning to something else. Some months back a man was accused of killing his wife in Lagos... News made the headlines and I think the case is still in court. The man claimed his wife was cheating and one thing one thing she died. Now the girls family are accusing the guy of killing their daughter and dude is denying. Only Lord God knows. Bottom line, take your daughter for a DNA test to confirm her paternity. Invite your parents and her family for a peace talk. Then play all the recordings, I believe as a techie guy you've copied the calls. Long story short I don't see myself forgiving that woman but it's your call. And even if I did forgive her we'll surely path ways. That's for sure. Speed is of the essence bro. Save your neck while you still can.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Wife's Siblings Are Breaking Us Apart And I'm Mad Right Now by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 04, 2016
Nawa ooo
Mods should move this to family section.
Just here to read comments cool
Re: My Wife's Siblings Are Breaking Us Apart And I'm Mad Right Now by misspicy(f): 11:47pm On Jul 04, 2016
2sexycom:
i was expecting you to type a rebuttal Mr jambito Omega mighty matured grandpa cheesy

Farano,rocktation,lalasticlala,Dominique please transfer this thread to family section/frontpage

@Op oro sunukun leleyi o,jeki a won agba ba E fo ju sunukun wo

Btw,do away with that wife o,she is a killer

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women / Kenyan Lady Sleeps With Her Best Friend's Husband, Sends Him Nudes, Gets Exposed / Twerking Young Girl Amazes Social Media Users, Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.