Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,954 members, 7,806,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

Breaking: Sultan Of Sokoto Says Fasting Continues Tomorrow - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Breaking: Sultan Of Sokoto Says Fasting Continues Tomorrow (1053 Views)

New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. / Suicide Bombers Are Going To Hell - Sultan Of Sokoto Says / Sultan Of Sokoto Insists Fasting Continues Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Sultan Of Sokoto Says Fasting Continues Tomorrow by 247tops(m): 11:41pm On Jul 04, 2016
The Nigerian Supreme Council for
Islamic Affairs (NSCIA) has declared
Wednesday, July 6, as Eid-el-Fitr day in
Nigeria.
The President-General of the
organisation, and Sultan of Sokoto,
Sa’ad Abubakar, who made the
announcement, said the new moon of
Shawwal had not been sighted
anywhere in Nigeria.
He therefore enjoined muslims in the
country to fast on Tuesday and observe
the eid prayers on Wednesday.
The NSCIA had on Sunday asked every
Muslim in the country to look for the
new moon between Sunday and
Monday for the Eid el-Fitri.
The Secretary-General of the council,
Is-haq Oloyede in a statement on
Sunday, said the council, under the
leadership of the Sultan of Sokoto,
Sa’ad Abubakar, enjoined all

to look for the moon.
Saudi Arabia, Indonesia and a few
other countries had earlier announced
Wednesday as Eid-el-Fitri day in their
various countries.
Eid-el-Fitri celebrations are used to
mark the end of the month-long
Ramadan fast.

www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/206433-nscia-declares-wednesday-eid-el-fitri-day-nigeria.html
Re: Breaking: Sultan Of Sokoto Says Fasting Continues Tomorrow by mikeetim(m): 11:42pm On Jul 04, 2016
Ok
Re: Breaking: Sultan Of Sokoto Says Fasting Continues Tomorrow by 247tops(m): 11:46pm On Jul 04, 2016
OAM4J pls help move to front page so people go ready for Safur
Re: Breaking: Sultan Of Sokoto Says Fasting Continues Tomorrow by ever811(m): 12:04am On Jul 05, 2016
when I saw BREAKING... I think say d man don die...this idiot wey dey support Fulani herdsmen killings.wetin him dey fast for?
Re: Breaking: Sultan Of Sokoto Says Fasting Continues Tomorrow by DTalented(m): 12:12am On Jul 05, 2016
ever811:
when I saw BREAKING... I think say d man don die...this idiot wey dey support Fulani herdsmen killings.wetin him dey fast for?
Chai!
Re: Breaking: Sultan Of Sokoto Says Fasting Continues Tomorrow by yvonne111(f): 12:19am On Jul 05, 2016
Re: Breaking: Sultan Of Sokoto Says Fasting Continues Tomorrow by experimentist: 12:37am On Jul 05, 2016
Ok
Re: Breaking: Sultan Of Sokoto Says Fasting Continues Tomorrow by experimentist: 12:43am On Jul 05, 2016
And my sallah clothes is ready.
Re: Breaking: Sultan Of Sokoto Says Fasting Continues Tomorrow by olamieseun(m): 1:19am On Jul 05, 2016
I know that I wil get what I need if I log on here. Thanks op for dis info

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Sultan Of Sokoto Says Fasting Continues Tomorrow by waleGold90(m): 2:35am On Jul 05, 2016
Alhamdulilahi
Re: Breaking: Sultan Of Sokoto Says Fasting Continues Tomorrow by utenwuson: 3:50am On Jul 05, 2016
mods must be fast asleep we need this @ the fp asap!
Re: Breaking: Sultan Of Sokoto Says Fasting Continues Tomorrow by Banter1(m): 5:55am On Jul 05, 2016
I want to ask my muslim brothers a question but the fear of been ban wont let me.

(1) (Reply)

nairaland / Rccg Sunday School Manual(11/12/2016) / "Men Who Enjoy Having Wives On Top During Sex Will Not Make Heaven' - Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.