Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,818 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Multiple Bombings Rock Saudi Arabia - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Multiple Bombings Rock Saudi Arabia (24155 Views)

Saudi Arabia Announces August 20th As The Day Of Arafah, The Moon Sighted Today / Ramadan Fasting; Saudi Arabia Announces Date For Commencement / Shia, Suicide Bombings And Iraan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Multiple Bombings Rock Saudi Arabia by oldbende: 7:19am On Jul 05, 2016
The enemy is now killing themselves and this is just the begining , its happening in Bangladesh also as it was in the days of King Jehosephat. , Islam is not a religion of peace but the most deadliest religion in the world. I'm glad not to be part of any religion but mentain my relationship with the true son of God Jesus Christ the savior of the World.

12 Likes

Re: Multiple Bombings Rock Saudi Arabia by Rahym001(m): 7:23am On Jul 05, 2016
Abasstoheeb:
this news is fake except you post d source

I heard it was an accident bt not bombing
Shot up what do you know. News that is all over international news media and u come to say its an accident. How can 4 attacks be accident.

1 Like

Re: Multiple Bombings Rock Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 05, 2016
oldbende:
The enemy is now killing themselves and this is just the begining , its happening in Bangladesh also as it was in the days of King Jehosephat. , Islam is not a religion of peace but the most deadliest religion in the world. I'm glad not to be part of any religion but mentain my relationship with the true son of God Jesus Christ the savior of the World.

I like the quote on your profile...

"I believe that there is no god/God but Allah and Muhammad (ﷺ) is His prophet".

It is a pity that you dont have a direct relationship with God, rather than worshipping His alleged 'son'. And I hope that 'true' son does not mean here what it implies. That is a vulgar and blasphemous statement to make about our Creator. Repent properly, now that you have taken the first step in making the statement of Islamic faith (the shahadah).

4 Likes

Re: Multiple Bombings Rock Saudi Arabia by madridguy(m): 7:30am On Jul 05, 2016
My opinion though.

poundlander:

not a smart thing to say
Re: Multiple Bombings Rock Saudi Arabia by eazysally: 7:32am On Jul 05, 2016
First of all to the dead RIP...I have been reading comments here and you see this is my problem with some of our muslims here in naija something happened in medina instead of them to condemn the act and pray for the terrorist arrest, there are busy trying to rope in the west, and christians, what are they trying to justify here we all know they tricks, they are so clouded up with hatred even while killing is now extended to their holy land their hatred is blinding them from seeing what is now steering them at they faces. Direct your hatred to those blood sucking demons among you and stop roping in the west and christians with your fake ideology.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Multiple Bombings Rock Saudi Arabia by Topestbilly(m): 7:32am On Jul 05, 2016
Abasstoheeb:

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/07/saudi-arabia-qatif-explosion-160704165007140.html

+ video.... watch to ur satisfaction.
Re: Multiple Bombings Rock Saudi Arabia by madridguy(m): 7:37am On Jul 05, 2016
If you want PEACE, practice, preach and spread PEACE. You cannot been doing evil and expect good in return. Religious sentiment apart, if Saudi deserves to live same thing automatically apply to Yemeni's the Saudi have been killing for no reason.

poundlander:

not a smart thing to say. I understand you are pained and embittered by saudi actions and inaction. but it's people that lost their lives, loved ones etc. don't let support chaos no anticipate calamities, so as no to be an accomplice. let's remember them in prayers and hope they will learn from this to avert future occurence. ma salam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Multiple Bombings Rock Saudi Arabia by kyrios: 7:37am On Jul 05, 2016
Abasstoheeb:

bro it is real saw it on Islam channel last night
Re: Multiple Bombings Rock Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 7:38am On Jul 05, 2016
Muslims don't take responsibility for anything!
Just watch em ignorant souls flood here to blame Isreal and America forgeting that the first person to murder people in medina is Mohammed(S.A.W) himself, why won't his follower follow suit?

15 Likes

Re: Multiple Bombings Rock Saudi Arabia by madridguy(m): 7:40am On Jul 05, 2016
Take your time and research very well. Don't let religious sentiments cover your sense of reasoning. Saudi Arabia are the biggest terrorist in Asia/Middle East, either you take it or you leave it.

Farmerforlife:

Saudi Arabia is bombing Saudi Arabia? That is senseless. Non Muslims say Muslims are terrorists. Sectarian Muslims say Salafists are terrorists. All are as idiotic as each other. Kharijites are an ideology on its own... they are not salafists. If they were, why would they attack Saudi Arabia, especially Madinah?

4 Likes

Re: Multiple Bombings Rock Saudi Arabia by goodlifehyd(m): 7:49am On Jul 05, 2016
Abasstoheeb:

There was an accident also involving Egyptian pilgrims but there was also a blast
Re: Multiple Bombings Rock Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 05, 2016
madridguy:
Take your time and research very well. Don't let religious sentiments cover your sense of reasoning. Saudi Arabia are the biggest terrorist in Asia/Middle East, either you take it or you leave it.

Is this cutting edge evidence you believe you have presented here? Do you think to yourelf that no-one can remain unconvinced after your exhaustive explanation?
If so, I hate to have to say this, I truly dont feel I have gained anything from your comment or your response, except that your way of thinking is synonymous with the lowest cadre of fundamentalist christian opinion.

Thank you for your effort at attempting to enlighten me, and try to discern more accurately about who exactly is using emotion here.
Re: Multiple Bombings Rock Saudi Arabia by lawnreigh(m): 8:18am On Jul 05, 2016
The only thing i can say is that the world is a conspiracy, the ruling class and the world oligarchs know what is going on and what the end point will be, no matter how bad these people are i dont think they can blow up there holiest site just to proof a point which no one understand but the summary is that, the world is a conspiracy

1 Like

Re: Multiple Bombings Rock Saudi Arabia by neocortex: 8:21am On Jul 05, 2016
The Chickens are coming home to roost, the wahabi trained terrorists
deployed to destroy other countries by Saudi are finally returning home to establish the "real"
caliphate.
It is time the Saud family have a taste of their own medicine.
RIP to the dead.

3 Likes

Re: Multiple Bombings Rock Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 05, 2016
Smellymouth:

Baba, na their way nao grin

Islam is a religion of peace, and terrorists/bad followers believe they follow a "violent" way of Islam.

A religion is one way, and there is not a good or bad version you can follow. So technically, followers of a violent way of Islam are not really Muslim, cause that's not at all what their religion is saying to follow.

If one person did something bad, that does not mean we have to not like there whole community because many of his kind might not support him.

Muslims are normal people and should not be treated any different, especially here on Nairaland..

This is my opinion..

Jazaka khairan cool

Alhamdulillah
cool cool
well said brother, well said. wa iyakum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Multiple Bombings Rock Saudi Arabia by Donmugarz(m): 8:57am On Jul 05, 2016
May Allah forgive the dead and help put end to this menace of defaming Islam.
Re: Multiple Bombings Rock Saudi Arabia by carinmom(f): 9:16am On Jul 05, 2016
2undexy:
MAY ALLAH HAVE MERCY ON WE MUSLIMS

The earlier you stop your deception the better for you undecided
Re: Multiple Bombings Rock Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 05, 2016
carinmom:

The earlier you stop your deception the better for you undecided

He is not a muslim ba?

1 Like

Re: Multiple Bombings Rock Saudi Arabia by PainInTheAss(m): 9:39am On Jul 05, 2016
cry cry cry cry

Ya Allah!
May those who did this never go unpunished!

Really sad. embarassed
Re: Multiple Bombings Rock Saudi Arabia by haliruali(m): 9:41am On Jul 05, 2016
Innalillahi wa inna ilayhi rajiun. Allahumma jurni fee museebatee wa akhliflee khayran minhaa. May Allah SWT protect Islam n muslims. Ameen
Re: Multiple Bombings Rock Saudi Arabia by nathdim: 9:51am On Jul 05, 2016
Farmerforlife:

I like the quote on your profile...

"I believe that there is no god/God but Allah and Muhammad (ﷺ) is His prophet".

It is a pity that you dont have a direct relationship with God, rather than worshipping His alleged 'son'. And I hope that 'true' son does not mean here what it implies. That is a vulgar and blasphemous statement to make about our Creator. Repent properly, now that you have taken the first step in making the statement of Islamic faith (the shahadah).
how come his alleged son has more followers around the globe than Allah himself
Re: Multiple Bombings Rock Saudi Arabia by saheedbadmus(m): 10:06am On Jul 05, 2016
More pictures

Re: Multiple Bombings Rock Saudi Arabia by Smellymouth: 10:37am On Jul 05, 2016
eligibility:

If i should say it was perpetrated by some Niger Delta Avengers, some will say I'm tribalistic because it's not so
. Lets reason about Islam and study the religion and see the beauty encompasses in it. Its nonsensical to condemn a religion where less than 1% are criminals.

Madness it's, if a Christian cannot say it boldly that ADOLF HITLER {CHRISTIAN} killed the highest number of persons during the second world war.

May Allah protect the Muslims in the universe and all lovers of peace BIQUDRATILLAH اللهم امين

1 Like

Re: Multiple Bombings Rock Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 05, 2016
nathdim:
how come his alleged son has more followers around the globe than Allah himself

Numbers are irrelevant. That there are many followers does not mean that it is right. You can put it down to the devil's deceit.
Re: Multiple Bombings Rock Saudi Arabia by babs01(m): 11:04am On Jul 05, 2016
jenigurl:
Naudhubillah Evil people who did this!
there is fasting and I refuse to be tempted
Re: Multiple Bombings Rock Saudi Arabia by Mrreed(m): 11:05am On Jul 05, 2016
Muslims don't take responsibility for anything!
Just watch em ignorant souls flood here to blame Isreal and America forgeting that the first person to murder people in medina is Mohammed(S.A.W) himself, why won't his follower follow suit?
haba... why wil u say something you dint know just to prove a point. where is your evidence? pple of medina are ansar ul islam( it was not taken by conquest). please note, the prophet never murdered anyone. except you dont know the meaning of murder
Re: Multiple Bombings Rock Saudi Arabia by Mrreed(m): 11:10am On Jul 05, 2016
neocortex:
deployed to destroy other countries by Saudi are finally returning home to establish the "real"
caliphate.
RIP to the dead.
you and i know you dont have evidence for your comment. instead of saying what you dont know why not just keep quiet and avoid being a source of misguidance

1 Like

Re: Multiple Bombings Rock Saudi Arabia by Mrreed(m): 11:12am On Jul 05, 2016
neocortex:
caliphate.
RIP to the dead.
you and i know you dont have evidence for your comment. instead of saying what you dont know why not just keep quiet and avoid being a source of misguidance.
THERE IS NO MUSLIM that will encourage or establish terrorism. anyone who encourages terrorism is not a muslim simply because the basic tenet of islam frowns at unjust killings. evidence for this are found in several chapters of the Quran
Re: Multiple Bombings Rock Saudi Arabia by neocortex: 11:26am On Jul 05, 2016
Mrreed:

you and i know you dont have evidence for your comment. instead of saying what you dont know why not just keep quiet and avoid being a source of misguidance.
THERE IS NO MUSLIM that will encourage or establish terrorism. anyone who encourages terrorism is not a muslim simply because the basic tenet of islam frowns at unjust killings. evidence for this are found in several chapters of the Quran

Who is a Muslim ?

From Syria to Iraq to Afghanistan, the graduates of Saudi-funded madrassas are wrecking
havoc on peoples lives and properties.
It is an open secret but you may choose to ignore it for religious and egoistical reasons.

In islam it is believed that intentions are superior to deeds so the idea of "unjust killings"
in relation to conflicts and war does not hold water as it could be justified as being done
for the greater good(the spread of Islam).

1 Like

Re: Multiple Bombings Rock Saudi Arabia by carinmom(f): 12:46pm On Jul 05, 2016
lexiconkabir:

He is not a muslim ba?

He is a bigot who doesn't see anything good in Islam.

He is just here for mischief. Don't mind the guy.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Islamic Rulings On Buying And Selling Akube/okirika Clothes / Please, What Does Ramadan Kareem Mean? / These Verses Affirm Tolerance and forbid unjust killings Towards Non-muslim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.