Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Married In School, Single At Home - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Married In School, Single At Home (31127 Views)

18-Year-Old Boy Suspended After Proposing To His Teen Girlfriend In School In SA / Married In School, Single At Home. / Married At School, Single At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married In School, Single At Home by goingape: 8:01am On Sep 25, 2016
RealJaneDoe:
Oh PUH-LEASE give me a break from what you wrote you mostly shamed the girls why.... so the guys are not involved too. That's very silly

Anything that is good for the goose is also good for the gander.

If girls are promiscuous they're hoes if guys do the same they're pros.

.We really need to stop this habit of blaming one side for an issue when clearly both are involved.
Its so freaking annoying

I am not supporting what they are doing but spread your message to both sides OK!!!!

when you see an olushi you just know it.

keep opening your yansh still your yansh won't close again.

ashawo

5 Likes

Re: Married In School, Single At Home by Afu84(m): 8:01am On Sep 25, 2016
there is nothing wrong with courtship actually but to completely move urself into a guy's room is being cheap and unreasonable. the guy will take u for granted.
Re: Married In School, Single At Home by Pidggin(f): 8:02am On Sep 25, 2016
seyiojomu:
OP..i dont support you at all.

My best friend from 100lvl started dating his wife when we were in 200lvl and this was in 2006. We all graduated togeda in 2010, NYSC seperated us all, the babe kept visiting the guy in Abuja and the rltnshp kept running smooth. We all got retained in our respective coy's aldo the guy was transfered to Yola, fast-forward again to Dec. 2014, this guy came to Lagos, they had their introduction, few days after, the guy was transfered out from Yola to Lagos. He was gonna be stranded and didnt have all the knowledge of living in Lagos yet, so he had to put up with me from that December 2014, den she started coming again and they both practically lived with me in the couples life nature. October 2015, they got a flat not far from my street, december 2015, dey got married and moved into their flat fully.

Morale of the story, they were both age mates, class mates, same course sef. They agreed to keep the rltnshp to the end, not minding woteva d society was going to tag them at dat early stage, dey focused on the future, now happily married with pregnancy that will come to term at the due time as I reply dis post.

If you decide to live a couples lifestyle with your yahoo boy bf or club boy or serious broda etc, just be sure that its someone you can plan your life with. Am not a girl, but am sure most of the girls doing this always hope for the best at the last, what one should now be sure of is that you are picking the right guy to do all this wifey shits with.

I hope when you have a daughter you can advice her this way. You send her to school but she ends up living with a boy and the worst thing is that she does this without your consent. Is that the reason for paying her tuition fee?

You know one couple but countless couples have sad tales to tell about this lifestyle. Some people have died of depression when the boy leaves school and abandons them, some are baren today because of this, some children are being raised by single parent because of this, be wise

2 Likes

Re: Married In School, Single At Home by kennynikky(m): 8:04am On Sep 25, 2016
hello i lyk ur post buh dn't 4gt dis, dat life's a choice, is what u choose dat matters, dat article's d real truth buh, dey r Some dat stay 2geda nd live a decent life, dey r few, xo sis dn't allow provocation 4rm ur 2 fwnd 2 get u down or spoil ur decent nd intelligent, mind ur buzz nd let dem b... Anyway am using dis medium 2 tnk GOD 4 adding anoda years 2 mine.. M nd my 2nd. HAPPY BIRTDAY 2 us..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married In School, Single At Home by goingape: 8:05am On Sep 25, 2016
olushi will be telling the op to mind her business grin

1 Like

Re: Married In School, Single At Home by soloroyality(m): 8:05am On Sep 25, 2016
Luckygurl:

Hahaha grin grin I laugh in swahili
It's for me to know and for you to find out wink wink
then suit urself
Re: Married In School, Single At Home by Deblack1713: 8:07am On Sep 25, 2016
Nutase:
They are practicing for the future. As you all know practice makes perfect.
guy u bad ooo...
Re: Married In School, Single At Home by kennynikky(m): 8:10am On Sep 25, 2016
chiefboomite204:
This remind me of my roomate back then.
r u sure's ur roomie? Hmm 90% gurls do dis..
Re: Married In School, Single At Home by goingape: 8:13am On Sep 25, 2016
Ginaz:
The greatest mistake a girl can commit is not by loosing her virginity or by having a boyfriend, the greatest mistake a girl can commit is by having an ABORTION. Girls please be wise, he asked you to abort the pregnancy, and you did, he didn't look at your health implications and he said he loves you and you're happy saying it's a mistake it will only happen once.

Lemme tell you, you can forgive yourself for breaking your virginity, you can forgive yourself for having an immoral life but you can never never forgive yourself for committing an abortion. It will forever be a dent in your conscience.

Let no one deceive you o.

As for me, never in my life will I take that step of abortion. I hate it with a passion, I will face the consequences and carry the child to full terms instead of committing murder.
even if mad man ra.pe you? undecided

don't talk what you can't do!

people like you who talk like this are the one who later will abort a nation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married In School, Single At Home by Luckygurl(f): 8:16am On Sep 25, 2016
soloroyality:

then suit urself

Exactly what I've been doing all along undecided undecided

Rolls eyes
Re: Married In School, Single At Home by JayJayGee: 8:17am On Sep 25, 2016
rubbish post... super flawed
I even read where she said they should not accept if girls are asked out
Re: Married In School, Single At Home by ikemesit4477: 8:20am On Sep 25, 2016
nairaarea:
*MARRIED IN SCHOOL BUT SINGLE AT HOME.* THOUGH IS QUITE LONG BUT I URGE YOU TO READ AND THANK ME LATER

Welcome to Nigerian campuses where little girls are practising 'wifely functions'!
Just visit the boys' hostels and you would be disappointed to find out that it is now common for a girl to live in with a course mate. It is now common for her lover to give her the popular compliment 'you look sexy my gal' and she would gladly reply 'thank you honey' with a flirty voice and a romantic smile. Who is her lover? A 300 level student whose CGPA is barely up to 1.78! And they are aiming for the next best couple award for the session by the departmental association. So, the girl need to live with him to prepare along.
What nonsense! It seems that some girls
suddenly loose their senses immediately they gain admission. I've seen that some of them have no more sense of caution, honour and dignity. They would change their wardrobes and acquire a new set of make ups just to look
'campussy' and sexy enough for the guys. In
months, they would start sleeping around with little boys. I mean boys who collect pocket money from their uncles! Dirty boys who most of the time are infected with sexually transmitted diseases. Hey! I want you to know that you were sent to school to obtain a degree not a disease. The campus is called a school; school not sex! You are on campus to receive education not ejaculation. You are here to master the use of a pen not the pleasures of a penis. Wake up girl! Do some thinking. Your future is greater than the 'best couple award'. You cook for a boy you are more intelligent than.
You give your virginity to a boy who will
definitely leave you after graduation. You play wife to a boy who cannot even care for himself. Oh, you have given too much. Enough! Open your eyes! Can't you see you're being foolish?
You are passing through the fears of unwanted pregnancies yet you are opening your legs to a
coward who cannot stand before your father. And when you eventually gets pregnant, he would brutally advise you to abort it and you would timidly agree; then face the consequences later. What a shame! You may master the use of condoms but you can't master the punishment of your conscience. Don't you know you are bringing shame to your family? Don't you know that you are cursing your mother by accepting to sleep with a boy (not even a man) without her consent?
I cautioned a girl against sleeping around and she replied 'Sheddy, I don't sleep around; its only one boyfriend I have and am faithful to him'. What impunity! That's classified harlotry. And don't you know that sleeping with a man without your father's blessings is bringing a curse to your future?
What happened to your cultural values?
Somewhere in your heart you know he would use you and dump you; so why are you setting up yourself for a heartbreak? I want to remind you that you are a lady and one day you may get married. And your husband would know that you are such a dirty bitch who sleeps with anything on trousers. The greatest gift a lady would give to her husband on the wedding night is her virginity less lost it out of (rape) not the certificate of best couple of the year on campus!
The other gifts for the rest of her life are her
care and character not her curves and
complexion! Real men know this; so, get it
screwed in! Those treacherous boys would call you 'sexy'
and you would answer? Oh, sorry! They touch your breast and you would smile? They would ask you out and you would oblige? Oh, you are
indeed a mistake. I'm not saying that you should be rude or never live a 'social life' but I want you to think deeper than you are currently doing. I want to turn your attention back to your books.
You are not in school for breast exhibition. So, pay less attention to those boobs and give more attention to your books! You are not in school for cat walking show. You are rather here to show us the dignity of womanhood. You are here to prove to us that you are costly. So, why make yourself so cheap?
I am writing this with both love and pain in my heart and that's why am sounding stern. I know about two girls now that have been living with
their boyfriend since year one and as it is now they can't even even count how many abortions they had for that same boy at sch bae. it's now like a normal thing to them, the last one she did
almost took her life and that made her bleed for 4 months, imagine how you do feel with ordinary 4 days of menstruation left alone living with it for months.. As a matter of fact one of them have damaged her fallopian tube due to excessive use of contraceptives she has taken to prevent pregnancy. I want you to look beyond now and think of what advise you would give your own daughter when you become a mother. I hope I have not offended you...if I have, please repent.
To the decent girls I have seen on campus: do not be swayed by these evil. Be consistent and keep celebrating your purity. I am always proud of you. And God is more proud of you.
....... . Thanks.

Bernice Cryout(Voice of Inspiration)
400Level Department of Nursing,
Nnamdi Azikiwe University
Abeg tell say kongi no dey talk like that o!
Re: Married In School, Single At Home by Boyooosa(m): 8:20am On Sep 25, 2016
I was so surprised to still read comments on this thread again, I was thinking that readers will just go try, copy and print, then send it to a loved target because the piece is sufficient.
Yes it is, self explanatory.
Re: Married In School, Single At Home by Otunba10(m): 8:22am On Sep 25, 2016
Chiscomax:
Someone somewhere is gonna blame buhari for this
The plagiarism guy above has done so already
Re: Married In School, Single At Home by Otunba10(m): 8:29am On Sep 25, 2016
kennynikky:
hello i lyk ur post buh dn't 4gt dis, dat life's a choice, is what u choose dat matters, dat article's d real truth buh, dey r Some dat stay 2geda nd live a decent life, dey r few, xo sis dn't allow provocation 4rm ur 2 fwnd 2 get u down or spoil ur decent nd intelligent, mind ur buzz nd let dem b... Anyway am using dis medium 2 tnk GOD 4 adding anoda years 2 mine.. M nd my 2nd. HAPPY BIRTDAY 2 us..
What kind of decent life are you talking about? That a boy & girl dating will be leaving 2geda & nofin will be apenin? Ma dear body no be firewood. Happy birthday though
Re: Married In School, Single At Home by stuntman007: 8:42am On Sep 25, 2016
eleojo23:
Many people will tell the OP to mind her business.
But what she is saying is the truth.

The sad thing is that, it is even the ladies that will say such things.
Re: Married In School, Single At Home by Ginaz(f): 8:48am On Sep 25, 2016
goingape:
even if mad man ra.pe you? undecided

don't talk what you can't do!

people like you who talk like this are the one who later will abort a nation.

I have never done an abortion, and I will never do. I wasn't talking about rape cases, please learn to read before commenting. I'm talking about abortions within relationships. God will not put me in a situation I will be raped Amen.

1 Like

Re: Married In School, Single At Home by dauntless15(m): 8:49am On Sep 25, 2016
What is this fuckery, does that girl know you're using her pics, are you perfect enough to be judging? Are you thier dad? Os it your life? Wetin concern you itk

Re: Married In School, Single At Home by kennynikky(m): 8:49am On Sep 25, 2016
Otunba10:
What kind of decent life are you talking about? That a boy & girl dating will be leaving 2geda & nofin will be apenin? Ma dear body no be firewood. Happy birthday though
nt every1 r d same, i av 10 different people dat stay 2geda, buh dey av der own gurlfwnd
Re: Married In School, Single At Home by stuntman007: 8:56am On Sep 25, 2016
My question to most of us saying it is right for a girl to leave with a boy in campus is.... will it be fine if it was your sister or daughter leaving with a guy in school without your consent?

Let forget those we know who did it sometime ago. Just imagine if it was your daughter living with a guy in school. Even if the guy have good intentions.

I need answers to this.
Re: Married In School, Single At Home by dacovajnr: 9:00am On Sep 25, 2016
hUmaneOne:

This is wrong.we are accusing presido of plagiarism and you're also partaking in plagiarizing..

No wonder he said change begins with us..
The original author is Ayo Joy on Facebook.I'll show her original post
Well maybe the Mistake the Op made was not giving credit to the Original Author by showing courtesy ..but not really a plagiarism per say...
Re: Married In School, Single At Home by IbBarham(m): 9:01am On Sep 25, 2016
True talk.... Op gbayii....
Re: Married In School, Single At Home by goingape: 9:04am On Sep 25, 2016
Ginaz:

I have never done an abortion, and I will never do. I wasn't talking about rape cases, please learn to read before commenting. I'm talking about abortions within relationships. God will not put me in a situation I will be raped Amen.
abortion is abortion weather in relationship or outside relationship!

do you think some of this abortion case is only done in relationship undecided

you as a woman is not even reasoning well.

are you that holier at thou! why talking as if those people doing it are not someone! if you said you are a Christian you should have known you should have known the leading cause of it (demons) and try to talk in a way that won't provoke there guiltiness and talk more about forgiveness and how Jesus die in the cross because of them.

if you said you are a Christian you should have know that with repentance all there sin have been forgiving even there conscience have been forgiven but you are here talking rubbished that there won't forgive themselves angry

you are the type of people who make people do suicide just by hearing you opening that dirty mouths...

learn to understand people feelings.

rubbish naija women!

if I may ask you! are you a virgin? undecided

holier at thou
Re: Married In School, Single At Home by Eliteklaus(m): 9:06am On Sep 25, 2016
mind ur business o.p, is it ur loving?
Re: Married In School, Single At Home by seyiojomu(m): 9:21am On Sep 25, 2016
Do u wanna go that line for real? Bringing your religous views into a social and modern society discussion? If yes, identify urself pure first cos no sin is bigger than another.

Am no supporter neither am I discouraging people on this subject, dere are advantages and disadvantages, teach ur kids the right ways and its up to them to use their free will and mind on discerning what is right to do or not.

[code][/code]
[quote a
uthor=RayRed16 post=49651612]

And now, dear brothers and sisters, one final thing. Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise.
Philippians 4:8 NLT
http://bible.com/116/php.4.8.NLT

Do u think that what they did collaborated with the above scripture?[/quote]
Re: Married In School, Single At Home by Princejboy(m): 9:29am On Sep 25, 2016
reserve my comment till am back frm church
Re: Married In School, Single At Home by hUmaneOne: 9:32am On Sep 25, 2016
dacovajnr:
Well maybe the Mistake the Op made was not giving credit to the Original Author by showing courtesy ..but not really a plagiarism per say...
pla·gia·rism\ˈplā-jə-ˌri-zəm also -jē-ə-\
noun
: the act of using another person's words or ideas without giving credit to that person : the act of plagiarizing something
Re: Married In School, Single At Home by seyiojomu(m): 9:36am On Sep 25, 2016
Yes, I know one couple and many others who can be a good testimony still. Likewise, I know hrtbroken ones, however, you should know that becoming successful at anything you do is not for the cheap minds.

This is what I will do with my daughter, I will teach her the right ways, tell her the wrong tins too and give true examples to let her know the benefits and disadvantages of choices she takes eventually. Then I will remind her that she has free will and conscience to help her take the right decisions. When the girl is intelligent enough, there are chances she will excel, when shes dumb, she may fail.

Truth is many parents sends their kids to school without giving them the right fundamental trainings of living on their own, worst of all, when some want to attempt to tell u the measures to take, they will pose it as a danger in a fearful manner, strong warnings etc that you wont be able to even ask questions. And as expected, young ones will always find themselves going against the same tin they were warned against just to prove they are strong. My point is, the parents dont take the right approach.

If you cant write exams for your daughter, cant do her chores for her always, cant save her with your own salvation, den you should already realise that your position is to coach her and just pray she does the right tins always.

So when am paying her tuition like you mentioned and she does the wrong tins in school, it is because I have failed as a parent or maybe the girl is just plainly possessed.

Shikena!

Pidggin:

I hope when you have a daughter you can advice her this way. You send her to school but she ends up living with a boy and the worst thing is that she does this without your consent. Is that the reason for paying her tuition fee?

You know one couple but countless couples have sad tales to tell about this lifestyle. Some people have died of depression when the boy leaves school and abandons them, some are baren today because of this, some children are being raised by single parent because of this, be wise

1 Like

Re: Married In School, Single At Home by soloroyality(m): 9:47am On Sep 25, 2016
Luckygurl:

Exactly what I've been doing all along undecided undecided
Rolls eyes
am still observing
Re: Married In School, Single At Home by Ginaz(f): 9:52am On Sep 25, 2016
goingape:
abortion is abortion weather in relationship or outside relationship!

do you think some of this abortion case is only done in relationship undecided

you as a woman is not even reasoning well.

are you that holier at thou! why talking as if those people doing it are not someone! if you said you are a Christian you should have known you should have known the leading cause of it (demons) and try to talk in a way that won't provoke there guiltiness and talk more about forgiveness and how Jesus die in the cross because of them.

if you said you are a Christian you should have know that with repentance all there sin have been forgiving even there conscience have been forgiven but you are here talking rubbished that there won't forgive themselves angry

you are the type of people who make people do suicide just by hearing you opening that dirty mouths...

learn to understand people feelings.

rubbish naija women!

if I may ask you! are you a virgin? undecided

holier at thou

Sorry if you're guilty, I never met to upset anyone. Pls don't be offended, everybody got principles and that happens to be mine. I not forming holy as I'm not holy myself. Abortion is something that doesn't goes well with my personality, as I have made up my mind never to indulge in it.

My post wasn't to condemned but to encourage.
Re: Married In School, Single At Home by geronimoedeh1(m): 9:52am On Sep 25, 2016
i repeat,my daughters wud go to part time school ony afta dey hav married...period
an average girl in school sleeps with a guy or guys fo lik 300 times before she graduates...wtf

2 Likes

Re: Married In School, Single At Home by dacovajnr: 9:54am On Sep 25, 2016
hUmaneOne:

pla·gia·rism\ˈplā-jə-ˌri-zəm also -jē-ə-\
noun
: the act of using another person's words or ideas without giving credit to that person : the act of plagiarizing something
Have I said something wrong? I guess am right then...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why You Shouldn't Send A Minor Abroad To Study On Her Own - Nigerian Lady / Pan Atlantic University, Lagos In Pictures / Full List Of COURSES Offered By FUNAAB- Careerpingger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.