Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,267 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:34 AM

NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari (50595 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Massacre: #BenueMourns Trends On Twitter, Nigerians Slam Buhari / Lagos Awards Contracts To Suya And Asun Company, Nigerians React / Uduaghan Took Out $30m From Midwestern Petroleum Company To Rig 2015 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by 360metrosports: 9:54am On Jul 05, 2016
Ethnic sentiments are the order of the day as Nigerians react to the appointment of a new board of directors for the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC).

See reactions culled from Social network below:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10155576535377837&id=803267836

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by 360metrosports: 9:55am On Jul 05, 2016

Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by Militant1: 9:56am On Jul 05, 2016
Nepotistic behaviour..... And guess what emefiele is next grin grin grin....

137 Likes 4 Shares

Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 05, 2016
Una never see any thing.
I wonder how sensible people voted for buhari while knowing fully well how bigoted he is.

Shame on Tinubu

Shame on soyinka

Shame on falana

Shame on pastor bakere

Shame on ezekwesili

Shame on Amaechi

Shme on all zombies that were deceived with the propaganda that "bigot buhari" is a change agent.

575 Likes 52 Shares

Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by benedictnsi(m): 10:01am On Jul 05, 2016
Lol... [size=14pt] Shebbi I talk am sometime last year say Buhari's government is called NORTHOCRACY.... cheesy

RE: GST 201
NORTHOCRACY : is best defined as a government of The North, by the North and For the Northeners.....

This government was first introduced in the late 1960BC but came invoke since 2015AD after Nigeria "mistakingly" Elected a slowpoke without mission and Ambition, a dulllard who is never concerned about how precarious the economy gets ......... Any questions cool

He is not done yet ooo, by the time he is done with us eeeeh..... Mtcheeeew
[/size]

291 Likes 25 Shares

Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by Wizteaser: 10:01am On Jul 05, 2016
Genesis. Wait until we get to revelation.

In another news:Osibanjo to be replaced by-guess who?

90 Likes 12 Shares

Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by TippyTop(m): 10:02am On Jul 05, 2016
Buhari never disappoints, from 1984 till date Buhari has always been fighting for the north.
You'd be living in a fools paradise if you expect Buhari's nepotism to subside now.

*Modified*
Where are the "am a Christian from the South and I will vote Buhari" chanters?
We warned you didn't we?

280 Likes 24 Shares

Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by hucienda: 10:10am On Jul 05, 2016
lol ... look at @MaupeO forming politically correct - as if she doesn't know the answer to that. A pity.

Kudos to Sowore for coming out plain.

I will keep saying it - the political correctness of the southern elite (of which they are glaring the serfs in the northern dominated lot) in the establishment be it in government, the media, corporate environment and the likes in the face of glaring issues like these is what emboldens the northern establishment to continue these wanton acts of impunity.

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by Benjom(m): 10:18am On Jul 05, 2016
Hehehehe... 4 years will soon be over.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by emeijeh(m): 10:21am On Jul 05, 2016
Lol
Nigerians no get chill.
I know they can't wait for 2019 for them to use their PVC

82 Likes 6 Shares

Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by benedictnsi(m): 10:29am On Jul 05, 2016
emeijeh:
Lol
Nigerians no get chill.
I know they can't wait for 2019 for them to use their PVC

Lol.... Na him you d talk small small

Even Domestic and wild animals for houses and bushes around Nigeria can't wait to come out en mass to vote against Ajala de junkeeter and his APC crew of propagandists cheesycheesycheesy

92 Likes 7 Shares

Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by Movic1(m): 10:35am On Jul 05, 2016
The biggest form of corruption on earth is Nepotism,cronyism and favoritism
it is very wrong for all the appointments to go to the northerners. For those of you who usually say it doesn't matter if they are all northerners so far they will perform. My question to you is this, Will the Northerners say the same thing if the case is opposite. I gave up on buhari 4 weeks after his swearing in. I don't care attitude is disturbing that Man

190 Likes 19 Shares

Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by wxyz1: 10:35am On Jul 05, 2016
Blame it on Tinubu and Amechi. they sold Nigeria out for a cup of tea, posterity will judge them.

173 Likes 21 Shares

Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by amaechi1: 10:41am On Jul 05, 2016
When Dr Ibe kachukwu was the NNPC GMD and minister of state for petroleum at the expense of others region, nigerians never complained. When the fuel scarcity was biting hard most nigerian called for his sack on the ground he is not competent. Now the gentle man have been relieved from his duties as GMD but still head the board of the agency, nigerians are crying wolf. The main question, what does nigerian really want? Some of those crying has forgotten in a hurry who and who were the head of these juicy agencies in last administration. Before I forget, Dr Thomas John a member of the board, is he from north or from south south? Are we only looking at who heads NNPC or competency? Would this people turn around the future of NNPC for good to benefit the common man? Would they press and appeal to the conscience of NASS to pass the PIB, laying fallow on the floor? Should we allowed these unserious NASS who are more interested on allocating life pension and immunity for themselves to continue to deceive themselves not us? For those crying selective prosecution against corruption, can we make a comparable analysis along ethnic nationalities, those who have questions to answer. If you are sincere, the north are more affected than any other region. I sincerely hope we have not forgotten that Dasuki is a full "blooded" Fulani. One would have wondered what it would have been if Dasuki was from east or south south. I was shocked yesterday when I heard that a maid who worked for a female minister had over N2 billion naira in account opened in her maid's name and she was not a signatory. A quick reflection was how that sum will transform my LGA Nkanu east in Enugu state. I am sure it will finished the roads from 4 four Conners in Ozalla to very last town Nkerefi in that LGA. Again if that allegation is true, I am left with no other option to say our politician are wicked to the bone marrow.

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 05, 2016
hucienda:
lol ... look at @MaupeO forming politically correct - as if she doesn't know the answer to that. A pity.

Kudos to Sowore for coming out plain.

I will keep saying it - the political correctness of the southern elite (of which they are glaring the serfs in the northern dominated lot) in the establishment be it in government, the media, corporate environment and the likes in the face of glaring issues like these is what emboldens the northern establishment to continue these wanton acts of impunity.
bro where can I see you and buy 1chilled bottle of O mpa? Don't mind that channels moupe the have been bought by this shameless government.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 05, 2016
Silly Nigerians never knew who they voted for.

35 Likes

Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by knightsTempler: 10:43am On Jul 05, 2016
undecided

Any idiot still wondering how it's possible for someone to rise up to d rank of a major general without a Sec. School cert can now see how. Nw watch how its also possible to get a good job at NNPC and co with written notes, over 3,500 have so far been recruited, Immigration, Customs, Police, Prison service and so on, and no one knew when. Doesnt matter to these dudes wether the NDA bomb us to hell or our economy grinds to a halt, all they cares abt is flooding the civil service with kit and kins. Let Adeosun and Osibade sorry Osibanjo, carry d load, while he fix up his people in all the juicy spots.

103 Likes 11 Shares

Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by pode(m): 10:47am On Jul 05, 2016
Please nobody should complain

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by amaechi1: 10:49am On Jul 05, 2016
wxyz1:
Blame it on Tinubu and Amechi. they sold Nigeria out for a cup of tea, posterity will judge them.

Also blame tinubu and amaechi for supporting the VP, NIMASA, NDDC, FiRS, Minister for Economy, DG budget and national planning

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by knightsTempler: 10:53am On Jul 05, 2016
Kachikwu effectively becomes the official errand boy of the petroleum ministry. Minister of state and chairman of NNPC board are powerless offices. When the new GMD needs anything, all he has to do is to go directly to the minister of petroleum, PMB. He can't take any instructions from Kachikwu. After all, Kachikwu has fixed the products supply problem & initiated the new price regime. So it's time for an aboki to take over & continue.

124 Likes 10 Shares

Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by modath(f): 10:54am On Jul 05, 2016
amaechi1:

Also blame tinubu and amaechi for supporting the VP, NIMASA, NDDC, FiRS, Minister for Economy, DG budget and national planning

undecided lipsrsealed
Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by amaechi1: 11:02am On Jul 05, 2016
knightsTempler:
Kachikwu effectively becomes the official errand boy of the petroleum ministry. Minister of state and chairman of NNPC board are powerless offices. When the new GMD needs anything, all he has to do is to go directly to the minister of petroleum, PMB. He can't take any instructions from Kachikwu. After all, Kachikwu has fixed the products supply problem & initiated the new price regime. So it's time for an aboki to take over & continue.

See analysis

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by cyberguy72(m): 11:06am On Jul 05, 2016
amaechi1:
When Dr Ibe kachukwu was the NNPC GMD and minister of state for petroleum at the expense of others region, nigerians never complained. When the fuel scarcity was biting hard most nigerian called for his sack on the ground he is not competent. Now the gentle man have been relieved from his duties as GMD but still head the board of the agency, nigerians are crying wolf. The main question, what does nigerian really want? Some of those crying has forgotten in a hurry who and who were the head of these juicy agencies in last administration. Before I forget, Dr Thomas John a member of the board, is he from north or from south south? Are we only looking at who heads NNPC or competency? Would this people turn around the future of NNPC for good to benefit the common man? Would they press and appeal to the conscience of NASS to pass the PIB, laying fallow on the floor? Should we allowed these unserious NASS who are more interested on allocating life pension and immunity for themselves to continue to deceive themselves not us? For those crying selective prosecution against corruption, can we make a comparable analysis along ethnic nationalities, those who have questions to answer. If you are sincere, the north are more affected than any other region. I sincerely hope we have not forgotten that Dasuki is a full "blooded" Fulani. One would have wondered what it would have been if Dasuki was from east or south south. I was shocked yesterday when I heard that a maid who worked for a female minister had over N2 billion naira in account opened in her maid's name and she was not a signatory. A quick reflection was how that sum will transform my LGA Nkanu east in Enugu state. I am sure it will finished the roads from 4 four Conners in Ozalla to very last town Nkerefi in that LGA. Again if that allegation is true, I am left with no other option to say our politician are wicked to the bone marrow.
But you were not Shocked bout the revelations of the Properties BURUTAi had acquired in DUBAI,ZOMBIE NA ZOMBIE

197 Likes 22 Shares

Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by idupaul: 11:12am On Jul 05, 2016
knightsTempler:

Make no mistake Kachikwu has been relegated worse than an errand boy ,he has been politely told to resign and leave the govt ..and as per the fuel supply problem please expect it it to return because Northerners thrive when there is chaos in the system. .that's how they survive ..when thing work properly the north never likes it . The love making things scarce so they can thrive on black markets that will rise

119 Likes 8 Shares

Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by Almajiri1: 11:13am On Jul 05, 2016
It was very much expected.nothing new from bigoted buhari.

32 Likes

Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by kikake: 11:19am On Jul 05, 2016
frankline5:
Una never see any thing.
I wonder how sensible people voted for buhari while knowing fully well how bigoted he is.

Shame on Tinubu

Shame on soyinka

Shame on falana

Shame on pastor bakere

Shame on ezekwesili

Shame on Amaechi

Shme on all zombies that were deceived with the propaganda that "bigot buhari" is a change agent.

Worse is that all the above knew that the man, Buhari, whom they were campaigning for is a certified religio/ethnic bigot of the first order.
The hate for Jonathan and his Ijoid and Iboid groups have rendered Nigeria useless after it pushed some people to vote for Buhari.
Northern Nigeria Petroleum Corporation here we come.

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by dunkem21(m): 11:21am On Jul 05, 2016
New wailers should file up for induction grin

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by DIKEnaWAR: 11:25am On Jul 05, 2016
What do people expect from Buhari? We warned that he has limited exposure to Nigeria, governance and world-view.

The people that touted his repentance from Military dictatorship to a full fledged democrat only did that because they thought they can control him. Now the reverse is the case. He is the one controlling them.

I like Buhari for one thing sha; he has made some fools who thought Nigeria is their personal property to think twice. They can no longer dip their hands into the till and luxuriate at our expense(though he and his men are guilty of this too).

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by BlackSeptember: 11:29am On Jul 05, 2016
amaechi1:

Amaechi nwanna m nwoke. O kwa isi na ibu onye be anyi mana eziokwu na puta ihe na edemede i na ede ebe a.

Jide onwe gi aka maka ndi na pia mma na azu

Iberibe bu ife o joo

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 05, 2016
Very insensitive leader

15 Likes

Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by DIKEnaWAR: 11:31am On Jul 05, 2016
amaechi1:

You are not from where you claimed. Ozalla and Nkerefi are not in the same LGA.

81 Likes 7 Shares

Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by amaechi1: 11:43am On Jul 05, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:

You are not from where you claimed. Ozalla and Nkerefi are not in the same LGA.

Ozalla is in Nkanu West and Nkerefi in Nkanu East.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court / Peters Mbah Erects Billboards Asking Enugu Obidients To Vote For Him (Photos) / Ned Nwoko Slams Wike, Says ‘you Will Go To Jail For Your Atrocities’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.