Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! (11055 Views)

See How A Cheater Girlfriend Was Caught By Her Boyfriend's Friend On Whatsapp / How Should A Guy Treat A Cheater To Regret Her Actions ? / When Your BAE Is A Cheater. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 05, 2016
Will be sharing my stories
Episode 1 loading

1 Like

Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Puresolutions: 10:06am On Jul 05, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

Introduction

I cheat on my girlfriends alot I won't lie but I do it because am curious
I want to taste any big yansh I see or for bj
And for the fun of it, using different names and telling many lies but my girlfriend has never cheated on me! because she believes that I don't cheat! Its very easy for a girl to be and remain faithful, you just have to preach your gospel well
But hey I will NEVER allow my girlfriend catch me!

Episode 1 loading

Lol @2BB4CB3E bad guys alwaiz hooking up with good girlshow lucky u are bro..

With this face of yours on your profile bro this is the face of a serial cheat abeg...
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by mizzbouqui(f): 10:10am On Jul 05, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

Introduction

And for the fun of it, using different names and telling many lies but my girlfriend has never cheated on me! because she believes that I don't cheat! Its very easy for a girl to be and remain faithful, you just have to preach your gospel well

Episode 1 loading
I will be the one to expose you to your galfriend, give me her phone number
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 05, 2016
episode one

Shade: it's easy to cheat the big problem is to prevent your girlfriend from catching you

I met shade thru a mutual friend, she is black, has hot temper which is sexy and of cos is blessed with yansh! We started dating 2 weeks after we met! But for me to the chop the plucked fruit eh! Fire! she is very smart, so we mostly spent time 2geda outdoors! And because i had other girlfriends I had to act like a cia agent when planning our meetings! I never invited her to my house, because I wanted her to ask me, after awhile I decided to travel so she will miss me! Guess the distance made the fruit ripe cause when I came back I was allowed to eat! After eating the love and affection died I don't know what's it about eating that makes a man change like this, I turned to face her and I was like shade before I could say anything she was crying....... to be continued

1 Like

Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 05, 2016
mizzbouqui:

and you think he'll be that foolish to give u

Lol.. Like seriously
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 05, 2016
I was like shade
What's the problem why are you crying?
She was like her friends warned her not to allow me eat the fruit! That I always go about plucking fruits and all
I had to convince her that am a mango guy strictly, I now asked which of her friends
She said tomi
I waited till she went to the bathroom and took tomi number from her phone! After dropping her off I called tomi with my other line that shade doesn't know of, gave her a fake name (simon) lied that I work at mtn customer care and that's how I got her number (I don give una line now oooo) well she was blushing, asking me if it was right cooked up a fake story and continued the plucking, now tomi ass is not bigger than shade but her hips eh lets call her pear! So I continued this rubbish game for weeks even shade was gisting me of tomi new catch lol, I acted amazed, I told her that I was at lagos and will travel to see her at abuja, gradually tomi fell fully in love with me! Around that time I was tired of shade mango tree!
So one day shade went to see tomi and I called and shade over heard my voice, after the call tomi pinged my other phone and was like shade said that my voice sounds like Davids voice! She called me back to prove shade wrong but I didn't pick, cause I was at work and also because I didn't want shade to find out! Tomi didn't notice anything she was in love, according to her then, Man of her dreams (after spoiling my name) well 2 weeks latter after fully plucking the fruit I invited tomi over! She told me to meet her at a saloon not to far from my area, I drove there sharply! Called her said that she was in a cab coming! I sat in the car chilling, saw the cab, came down she saw that it was me, she was shocked I hugged her, went to pay him the cab guy and that's when shade too came down.........

1 Like

Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by mizzbouqui(f): 10:48am On Jul 05, 2016
Froshlove:
and you think he'll be that foolish to give u

Lol.. Like seriously
Just wanted to use it on him wink
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 05, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Just wanted to use it on him wink
lol... Nice try though smiley
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by halfricanadian(f): 10:52am On Jul 05, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

Introduction

Episode 1 loading

Oshey secret agent
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by mizzbouqui(f): 10:53am On Jul 05, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
I was like shade
What's the problem why are you crying?
She was like her friends warned her not to allow me eat the fruit! That I always go about plucking fruits and all
I had to convince her that am a mango guy strictly, I now asked which of her friends
She said tomi
I waited till she went to the bathroom and took tomi number from her phone! After dropping her off I called tomi with my other line that shade doesn't know of, gave her a fake name (simon) lied that I work at mtn customer care and that's how I got her number (I don give una line now oooo) well she was blushing, asking me if it was right cooked up a fake story and continued the plucking, now tomi ass is not bigger than shade but her hips eh lets call her pear! So I continued this rubbish game for weeks even shade was gisting me of tomi new catch lol, I acted amazed, I told her that I was at lagos and will travel to see her at abuja, gradually tomi fell fully in love with me! Around that time I was tired of shade mango tree!
So one day shade went to see tomi and I called and shade over heard my voice, after the call tomi pinged my other phone and was like shade said that my voice sounds like Davids voice! She called me back to prove shade wrong but I didn't pick, cause I was at work and also because I didn't want shade to find out! Tomi didn't notice anything she was in love, according to her then, Man of her dreams (after spoiling my name) well 2 weeks latter after fully plucking the fruit I invited tomi over! She told me to meet her at a saloon not to far from my area, I drove there sharply! Called her said that she was in a cab coming! I sat in the car chilling, saw the cab, came down she saw that it was me, she was shocked I hugged her, went to pay him the cab guy and that's when shade too came down.........
Hmph following
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 05, 2016
Before i could say anything shade was calling me bastard, that i wanted to come between friends tomi was just quiet, too weak to talk , i was like shit men shit covering my face and the women in the saloon started coming out , men i was so ashamed ,
i wanted to walk back to the car, they held me and started insulting me, then tomi started asking me why, i had to deny dating shade right there, shade got so mad, they had to hold her………..

1 Like

Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Puresolutions: 11:02am On Jul 05, 2016
Wow what meticulous plannning... " after awhile I decided to travel so she will miss me! "

Na wa,this guy !.. grin
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 05, 2016
It was a really sad scene! Shade shey I told you that she has a nasty temper wanted to harm me! Tomi had to beg her! That's how the women at the saloon were like, ure a fine boy why mess urself like this! That was the last time I was ever caught!
After awhile I said sorry, shade was crying saying some yoruba insults but I held tomi and begged her! Paid the cab guy! Walk to my car drove off! My sister has begged me to drive her to that saloon many times for where, they won't see my face again!
Well I still needed to win tomi, so I called tomi that evening hoping that shade has gone home, only for shade to pick....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Puresolutions: 11:11am On Jul 05, 2016
Lol i enjoy this we nid animators we nid to make a cartoon about this..Lol
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 05, 2016
Puresolutions:
Lol i enjoy this we nid animators we nid to make a cartoon about this..Lol

abi! we will use you as david, lol
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Puresolutions: 11:19am On Jul 05, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

abi! we will use you as david, lol

@2BB4CB3E br ur cheat I.Q. is unparallel i've stood before a gun,had problems with gangs none of those sh*ts scare me like women.Men it's dangerous playing these kind of games with women..i wish i get ur liver
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 05, 2016
shade started mocking me that i have no shame calling her friend, after everything i even overheard tomi shouting, you are a fool
i knew that she loved me, so i was like, shade pls can you give tomi the phone, shade refused, said tomi doesnt want to talk and ended the call,
i waited till around 10pm then called again tomi picked and was like what do i want, i explained the usual washing na, she kept on ending the call i continued calling, there is this bakery at abuja, they will make a customized cake and deliver it to the person for you, she likes chocolate, i ordered for it for her, with "äm sorry" written on top, i was at work chilling when she messaged me on whatsapp i was so happy because she blocked me before, only for me to open it and see a picture of the cake in her dustbin, my 8k gone no p sha, i continued begging lol, i even hired my house help to act as my sister and call her, then i started texting her, she warned me that, she will block my number but i continued, one day about a week later she asked me why i did it, i said that it was because i love her started washing her, she was like i should call shade and beg her before we can talk, i didnt have shade number again and i couldnt tell tomi that, luckily shade texted me and was like i will never be happy , i quickly called back , i was like am sorry, she was like i will never take you back lol, i said i know lol, but am sorry, she just ended the call, met up with tomi and we talked washed her life eh, best washing ever, took her out we went to a karaoke bar, i turned to faze that day lol, we talked and talked , walked for hours, when she kissed me i cried lol(all na acting), after 3weeks i sent her the cake again and she sent me a picture of her eating it, on sat i invited her over she came, i finally ate the pear, after she left my house i broke up with her, she didnt even fight me or beg, she didnt reply the text! oboy fear grab me, 2 days later she was at my gate......................

1 Like

Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Puresolutions: 11:34am On Jul 05, 2016
Lol
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 05, 2016
i was with a new catch happiness i can call her pineapple, very sweet girl, fair, plumpy like a pineapple and her voice eh, i was preaching my gospel wen my gateman flashed me, i tot that it was the pizza or suya that we ordered, i was walking out boldly, already thinking abt the food and then i saw him laughing, i was like what?
he said that black girl e dey outside! i looked thru the gate and saw tomi, i now asked him, oboy how did she enter the estate na, didnt they call you from the main gate he said no, well i peeped again and really saw her well, she was wearing a very sexy gown and i stopped using my brain to think lol, i opened the gate she looked and me and smiled and said you behave like a child, she walked in, i totally forgot abt the babe upstairs ,i was looking at yansh, we entered the house and i could hear my gateman laughing at me as i closed the main door.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 05, 2016
mizzbouqui:

to be honest i dont have her number again grin
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 05, 2016
halfricanadian:

Oshey secret agent

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by mizzbouqui(f): 11:51am On Jul 05, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

to be honest i dont have her number again grin
Weldone wink
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 05, 2016
Greed is a very bad thing!

while we were in the parlor, i was thinking abt if its possible to eat pear and pineapple the same time lol, knowing fully well that i couldn't eat both at once i started listening to tomi, she has been talking since i didn't listen, i was just quiet thinking abt that gown, then she said , but really simon abi david whats ur problem? are you confused or what? did you go thru all that effort just to eat fruit?
(in my mind i was thinking) "honestly that was all i wanted, eat the fruit just to prove a point to who? i dont know" but i just had to eat the fruit

i now explained that i am confused that girls have hurt me lol, so i try to keep away, that i ran away cause i was falling fully inlove with her, then she moved closer, i could smell her perfume, girls are beautiful things sha! i held her and she looked at me and said i love you, relax and allow us build somtin, i used style to hold yansh that was wen, happiness shouted femi(told happiness that my name was femi) ur phone is ringing..................

1 Like

Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by mizzbouqui(f): 12:00pm On Jul 05, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
i was with a new catch happiness i can call her pineapple, very sweet girl, fair, plumpy like a pineapple and her voice eh, i was preaching my gospel wen my gateman flashed me, i tot that it was the pizza or suya that we ordered, i was walking out boldly, already thinking abt the food and then i saw him laughing, i was like what?
he said that black girl e dey outside! i looked thru the gate and saw tomi, i now asked him, oboy how did she enter the estate na, didnt they call you from the main gate he said no, well i peeped again and really saw her well, she was wearing a very sexy gown and i stopped using my brain to think lol, i opened the gate she looked and me and smiled and said you behave like a child, she walked in, i totally forgot abt the babe upstairs ,i was looking at yansh, we entered the house and i could hear my gateman laughing at me as i closed the man door.......
Hmm mr player, the repercusion is not always good sha
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 05, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Hmm mr player, the repercusion is not always good sha

Thats like telling a sinner that "remember heaven is real"
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by mizzbouqui(f): 12:04pm On Jul 05, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

Thats like telling a sinner that "remember heaven is real"
Hmph I'm listening
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 05, 2016
i quickly stood up looked at tomi and she looked like som1 that wanted to die, i was like its my baby sister, that she shouldn't mind her, i now shouted pineapple head, who is calling?, she said mumcy! thats when tomi relaxed oboy so close! went upstairs she was like so my name is pineapple head abi, i kissed her and formed yes na ure sweet like pineapple she smiled picked mumcy call and told her that i will drive out to pick the pizza that they are wasting time she said hurry, i started thinking taking her to my sisters room so i can be with tomi but all my calculations failed so i left, got downstairs continued talking with tomi, then she gave me an earth scattering bj ( wonderful honestly) and i went to drop her off..............

1 Like

Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 05, 2016
Puresolutions:

@2BB4CB3E br ur cheat I.Q. is unparallel i've stood before a gun,had problems with gangs none of those sh*ts scare me like women.Men it's dangerous playing these kind of games with women..i wish i get ur liver

That risk is the fun that I enjoy!
Always having to think ahead
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 05, 2016
Episode two

University days:

I had numerous girlfriends in school then, luckily for me, I was in a private university so its rare for everyone to be in the same place but we have some rare courses that will all share the same hall on one of these days I sat next to my friend james and whenever a girl I have slept with or a girl am still with should enter he will poke me, then lucy entered sexy nasty and beautiful but her head game eh! I will call her cherry(abalomo) She came to where I was sitting with my friend and asked if she could sit next to me! I was like cool! Then omo a chick I saw a week ago after clubbing sat in my front! My friend texted me that my yansh will open today lol, I stayed calm! Didn't talk because the guy (chucks) that lucy thinks that I am is quiet! During lecture omo started rubbing my leg with her hands I turned to see if lucy noticed and............

2 Likes

Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 05, 2016
As faith will have it, lucy was busy writing! I had to move my legs back like, after lecture! We walked out of the hall and lucy was going to have lunch, I can't be seen in public with her so I lied that I want to go and discuss something with the lecturer, she said alright, then I went to eat at a restaurant with my friends that's when I saw iyore the biggest yansh that I have ever seen in benin for the first time, looking for bike with her friend!
Oboy I nearly carried pounded yam hand to run outside lol, they stopped a bike while I was washing my hands, James quickly went to stop them! I will always love that guy!
I stepped out but james was talking to iyore so I started forming shy, we all swapped numbers, james used my car to drop them! And I went to finish my goat meat! Saved her name sharply as iyore big yansh! Didn't save her friends number, my friend came back and was like iyore likes him! I was like alright, my other friend now said that I should leave the girl for him, james was like nooo!
Who wins her wins lmao
I didn't call her, but he was always calling me updating me about her! I didn't talk
One cool Friday evening she flashed me
I called james how far you and that chick na?
Said she is on his matter
I let things go
About 2days later she flashed again! Was in class then, when I got home I called and she was like it's her younger brother that used her phone to call me lol........... to be continued

1 Like

Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Puresolutions: 1:25pm On Jul 05, 2016
I have all the time.unlimited bandwidth more,i love your adventures... but have u seen guys very rich men women have done strong thing before? You want a description bro ?

1 Like

Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Puresolutions: 1:25pm On Jul 05, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

That risk is the fun that I enjoy!
Always having to think ahead

007 james bond...well done one with the fruit hike riding

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help!! Runs Girls Are Gradually Taking Over Enugu State - Pictures / Have You Ever Dated A Cultist? How Did You Find Out & Pulled Out? / White Wedding: Is It Really Necessary??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.