Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,759 members, 7,798,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Best Bank In Nigeria To Have A Savings Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Best Bank In Nigeria To Have A Savings Account (7692 Views)

Best Bank To Open A Savings Account In Nigeria? / What Bank Pays The Best Interest Rate For Savings Account In Nigeria? / What Is The Maximum Deposit And Balance For A Savings Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Bank In Nigeria To Have A Savings Account by titane: 10:03am On Jul 05, 2016
which of the banks will you recommend? I'm looking at high interest rate and all.
Re: Best Bank In Nigeria To Have A Savings Account by Martinkev(m): 10:05am On Jul 05, 2016
Put your money in Zenith Bank. Pretty high interest rates and very high peace of mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Bank In Nigeria To Have A Savings Account by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 05, 2016
I only know worst

= 1STBANK

Those Thieves can charge you N500 monthly for maintenance on SAVINGS ACCOUNT! shocked

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Best Bank In Nigeria To Have A Savings Account by titane: 7:13pm On Jul 05, 2016
Dominique, mynd44 lalasticlala, obinoscopy, what do you advice?
Re: Best Bank In Nigeria To Have A Savings Account by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 05, 2016
bulldoza:
I only know worst

= 1STBANK

Those Thievesf can charge you N500 monthly for maintenance on SAVINGS ACCOUNT! shocked
You are a chronic liar
Re: Best Bank In Nigeria To Have A Savings Account by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 05, 2016
fados4sure:

You are a chronic liar

Re: Best Bank In Nigeria To Have A Savings Account by ice234: 8:20pm On Jul 05, 2016
fados4sure:

You are a chronic liar
I was charged account maintenance fee on savings account. It's no a lie
Re: Best Bank In Nigeria To Have A Savings Account by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 05, 2016
ice234:

I was charged account maintenance fee on savings account. It's no a lie
I spoke with their customer care & they said it depend on the transaction you perform within a month. I have an idle 1m in my account & the only alert i get are:
1 interest of #3800/month &
2 tax of #95/month
Re: Best Bank In Nigeria To Have A Savings Account by JohnNgene: 9:11pm On Jul 05, 2016
I think Fidelity Bank and GTBank are the best banks. I bank with both. Intercontinental Bank also had a high interest rate for savings account back then but now that they're Access Bank, I no just understand. Lol.

Nevertheless, the best way for us to find out is for someone to open a savings account FOR ME at all the banks in Nigeria, deposit N100,000 (one hundred thousand naira) into each of them and let me monitor their monthly interest rates and charges for one year.

I'm not a greedy Igbo man. I promise to return your initial deposit afterwards. Though WITHOUT THE INTEREST sha. Lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Bank In Nigeria To Have A Savings Account by 0Cisa(m): 10:16pm On Jul 05, 2016
Try the SRDA account by Sterling Bank.
Re: Best Bank In Nigeria To Have A Savings Account by HazzanTazzan(m): 10:38pm On Jul 05, 2016
JohnNgene:
I think Fidelity Bank and GTBank are the best banks. I bank with both. Intercontinental Bank also had a high interest rate for savings account back then but now that they're Access Bank, I no just understand. Lol.

Nevertheless, the best way for us to find out is for someone to open a savings account FOR ME at all the banks in Nigeria, deposit N100,000 (one hundred thousand naira) into each of them and let me monitor their monthly interest rates and charges for one year.

I'm not a greedy Igbo man. I promise to return your initial deposit afterwards. Though WITHOUT THE INTEREST sha. Lol.

Gt what? Don't even go there...
Smallest 50kobo no enter my savings as interest ... Imagine u leaving 300k in a bank and nothing is added to it at the end of the month...
Fidelity tried... They added 500 naira on top my 150k in a month...

Gtb is the worst... Even an estate acct holding one million naira ... 1 naira no join am for almost one year now
Re: Best Bank In Nigeria To Have A Savings Account by titane: 10:22am On Jul 06, 2016
undecided
JohnNgene:

undecided
JohnNgene:

I carry yansh for you. ndi igbo
Re: Best Bank In Nigeria To Have A Savings Account by titane: 10:32am On Jul 06, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

Gt what? Don't even go there...
Smallest 50kobo no enter my savings as interest ... Imagine u leaving 300k in a bank and nothing is added to it at the end of the month...
Fidelity tried... They added 500 naira on top my 150k in a month...

Gtb is the worst... Even an estate acct holding one million naira ... 1 naira no join am for almost one year now
seems zenith and fidelity are leading. interesting.
Re: Best Bank In Nigeria To Have A Savings Account by titane: 10:33am On Jul 06, 2016
people don't talk much about fixed deposit account.
Re: Best Bank In Nigeria To Have A Savings Account by mayorwesley: 11:59am On Jul 06, 2016
[quote author=titane post=47223635]which of the banks will you recommend? I'm looking at high interest rate and all.[/quote
Diamond is d best, dey pay me over 7000 naira interest on 1million. They also have tight packages. D worst goes to ecobank nd UBA ]

(1) (Reply)

Recharge Card/Voucher Printing Scam / Importing Drugs From India / Oil Prices Rise Over Iran Sanctions Worries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.