Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,433 members, 7,800,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

Malia Obama Celebrates Her 18th Birthday As President Obama Sings For Her - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Malia Obama Celebrates Her 18th Birthday As President Obama Sings For Her (40703 Views)

Malia Obama Kissing & Smoking With Her Boyfriend, Rory Farquharson In Public / Malia Obama Wears 'Smoking Kills' Tee-Shirt / Malia Obama Caught Smoking Marijuana (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Malia Obama Celebrates Her 18th Birthday As President Obama Sings For Her by ayindepremier: 11:41am On Jul 05, 2016
Watch President Obama sings for Malia during his July 4th remarks, to mark her 18th birthday .

What a proud and dedicated father!

Watch and Kindly Share this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwKR_KliBCM

President Barack Obama hugs his daughter Malia on her birthday during an Independence Day Celebration for military members and administration staff on July 4, 2016 in the East Room of the White House in Washington, DC.
The President shared the stage with musicians Kendrick Lamar and Janelle MonĂ¡e, who performed at the Obamas' Fourth of July party at the White House which will be their last.
Obama's has sung publicly at several points throughout his presidency, including more somber events such as a eulogy for South Carolina Rev. Clementa Pinckney in 2015, as well as more light-hearted function, such as when he did his best Al Green impersonation to sing "Let's Stay Together" while at the podium for a campaign event in 2012.

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/07/05/politics/obama-malia-birthday-singing/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malia Obama Celebrates Her 18th Birthday As President Obama Sings For Her by ayindepremier: 11:43am On Jul 05, 2016
Lalasticlala, help us move this to the Front Page.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Malia Obama Celebrates Her 18th Birthday As President Obama Sings For Her by Ashraf123(f): 11:51am On Jul 05, 2016
Aww so cute.

2 Likes

Re: Malia Obama Celebrates Her 18th Birthday As President Obama Sings For Her by geraldmezi(m): 12:11pm On Jul 05, 2016
wen u want money d most der z no easy out but dnt giv up on ur fait cos money comes 2 does wu veliv it
Re: Malia Obama Celebrates Her 18th Birthday As President Obama Sings For Her by Alezy(m): 12:15pm On Jul 05, 2016
Ashraf123:
Aww so cute.
happy birthday dear

5 Likes

Re: Malia Obama Celebrates Her 18th Birthday As President Obama Sings For Her by omolola15(m): 1:44pm On Jul 05, 2016
My man always. I love that man die. *no homo grin

happney65 oya come and my see my future father in law singing for my future wife cool cool

12 Likes

Re: Malia Obama Celebrates Her 18th Birthday As President Obama Sings For Her by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 05, 2016
Where is that Kenyan man who wanted to marry her? She is of age...go and meet her father o! grin

Infact, there are two of them.! (Source)

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malia Obama Celebrates Her 18th Birthday As President Obama Sings For Her by louiskay(m): 1:46pm On Jul 05, 2016
congrats to Malia...
sending u a birthday present

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malia Obama Celebrates Her 18th Birthday As President Obama Sings For Her by Odunsco01(m): 1:47pm On Jul 05, 2016
awwww...

2 Likes

Re: Malia Obama Celebrates Her 18th Birthday As President Obama Sings For Her by ladyF(f): 1:47pm On Jul 05, 2016
Awnnnn... Where Buhari video singing happy birthday to Zahra na cheesy

Important announcement in my siggy, click my profile for more details biko kiss

It's [size=13pt]FynestGeh[/size] again grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Malia Obama Celebrates Her 18th Birthday As President Obama Sings For Her by manuel80(m): 1:48pm On Jul 05, 2016
its what any father would do for the daughter.. irrespective of the position

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Malia Obama Celebrates Her 18th Birthday As President Obama Sings For Her by linearity: 1:49pm On Jul 05, 2016
Some 9ja ladies wey dey celebrate 25th birthday every year no go like this stunt that publicly put a marker on the date, time and place they celebrated their 18th birthday.

Twenty years from now, when they want to celebrate another 25th birthday, we can easily remind them with YouTube proof that, they were 18 years old in 2016 and that they should've celebrating their 38th birthday and not a rerun of the 25th birthday.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Malia Obama Celebrates Her 18th Birthday As President Obama Sings For Her by Akshow: 1:49pm On Jul 05, 2016
Compare her to eighteen year old Kylie

6 Likes

Re: Malia Obama Celebrates Her 18th Birthday As President Obama Sings For Her by bro4u: 1:49pm On Jul 05, 2016
Is that not Kendrick Lamar in 4th pic??

1 Like

Re: Malia Obama Celebrates Her 18th Birthday As President Obama Sings For Her by AmAlbert(m): 1:50pm On Jul 05, 2016
Abeg, wetin be birthday sef.. I no know am and I never see am before
Re: Malia Obama Celebrates Her 18th Birthday As President Obama Sings For Her by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 05, 2016
manuel80:
its what any father would do for the daughter.. irrespective of the position

not all fathers devote time for their children especially their daughters

4 Likes

Re: Malia Obama Celebrates Her 18th Birthday As President Obama Sings For Her by DIKEnaWAR: 1:52pm On Jul 05, 2016
Watch out for Season II of this series in Nigeria.

Artistes: Muhammadu Buhari and his daughters or grand kids.

Supporting role: Prof Yemi Osinbajo and Babachir Lawal.

Directed by: Lai Mohammed, Garba Shehu, Femi Adesina et al.

Marketed by: JJ Omojuwa, Simon Kolawole, Chude Jideonwo and all PMB abobakus.

After singing a popular tune from Dan Maraya Jos, for his daughter or grand daughter, infront of a select group of IDPs, with Osinbajo humming in tow(when did he learn to speak Hausa?), APC zombies will have something to talk about for another 6 months of how kind and fatherly Buhari is. By the time they'd be done, 2016 would have gone.

15 Likes

Re: Malia Obama Celebrates Her 18th Birthday As President Obama Sings For Her by hensben(m): 1:52pm On Jul 05, 2016
Finally she don reach to chop
Re: Malia Obama Celebrates Her 18th Birthday As President Obama Sings For Her by AdaAnambra: 1:53pm On Jul 05, 2016
bro4u:
y
So cute!
Re: Malia Obama Celebrates Her 18th Birthday As President Obama Sings For Her by omoadeleye(m): 1:53pm On Jul 05, 2016
Oh really?
Re: Malia Obama Celebrates Her 18th Birthday As President Obama Sings For Her by Kunberg: 1:53pm On Jul 05, 2016
Happy birthday
Re: Malia Obama Celebrates Her 18th Birthday As President Obama Sings For Her by wayodude(m): 1:54pm On Jul 05, 2016
Na this kind chic many of us been dey find before o lol
Re: Malia Obama Celebrates Her 18th Birthday As President Obama Sings For Her by Kunberg: 1:54pm On Jul 05, 2016
See the fine gel

1 Like

Re: Malia Obama Celebrates Her 18th Birthday As President Obama Sings For Her by omoadeleye(m): 1:55pm On Jul 05, 2016
ladyF:
Awnnnn... Where Buhari video singing happy birthday to Zahra na cheesy

Important announcement in my siggy, click my profile for more details biko kiss

It's [size=13pt]FynestGeh[/size] again grin grin grin

and where did they mention Buhari in the post now?
Re: Malia Obama Celebrates Her 18th Birthday As President Obama Sings For Her by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 05, 2016
Akshow:
Compare her to eighteen year old Kylie

Plastic surgery and vanity has turned Kylie into a 40 something year old over used hag.

1 Like

Re: Malia Obama Celebrates Her 18th Birthday As President Obama Sings For Her by sharks776(m): 1:57pm On Jul 05, 2016
Her punny don ripe

1 Like

Re: Malia Obama Celebrates Her 18th Birthday As President Obama Sings For Her by ychris: 1:58pm On Jul 05, 2016
caring father. tell me why his children will not be proud of him.
Am born to rule, lord pls make me bigger, let me be the mentor and role model of my children .
Re: Malia Obama Celebrates Her 18th Birthday As President Obama Sings For Her by 2ndejoj(m): 1:59pm On Jul 05, 2016
cant wait to av my own daughter anyone wanna be d mama?
Re: Malia Obama Celebrates Her 18th Birthday As President Obama Sings For Her by Mopolchi: 2:00pm On Jul 05, 2016
ok

Re: Malia Obama Celebrates Her 18th Birthday As President Obama Sings For Her by emmaelectelect(m): 2:01pm On Jul 05, 2016
ok
Re: Malia Obama Celebrates Her 18th Birthday As President Obama Sings For Her by experimentist: 2:03pm On Jul 05, 2016
[size=15pt]Make them just leave me and this girl alone for room. Na to knack am belle straight.[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Malia Obama Celebrates Her 18th Birthday As President Obama Sings For Her by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 05, 2016
Happy Birthday Pretty

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Britain's First Gay Dads Are Set To Welcome Triplets (Pics) / Peskov: We Have Suffered Losses But Our Mission Is To Prevent World War III / Yevgeny Alexeyevic Urges Putin To Fire A Nuclear Missile At America As A Warning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.