Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Before And After: Cele–Ilasa, Apapa Oshodi Expressway (Pictures) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Before And After: Cele–Ilasa, Apapa Oshodi Expressway (Pictures) (28903 Views)

Apapa/oshodi Gridlock: Lagos Begins Removal Of Tankers Today / The Bad State Of Tincan-Apapa Wharf Road (More Photos) / Tanker Burning At Cele Bus-Stop Apapa-Oshodi Expressway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before And After: Cele–Ilasa, Apapa Oshodi Expressway (Pictures) by allytinted: 11:54am On Jul 06, 2016
good
Re: Before And After: Cele–Ilasa, Apapa Oshodi Expressway (Pictures) by cangoallnyt: 11:55am On Jul 06, 2016
eleko1:
Nor bi AMBODE ooo,Nah those immigrants from Eastside developed am undecided sad
if wat u saying is true..then thank u for d info..
Re: Before And After: Cele–Ilasa, Apapa Oshodi Expressway (Pictures) by c4tnoelz: 11:56am On Jul 06, 2016
Ambode/El rufai 2019
Re: Before And After: Cele–Ilasa, Apapa Oshodi Expressway (Pictures) by allytinted: 11:56am On Jul 06, 2016
notoriousbabe:
if I tear you slap your preek go rise up
na lie u no fit
Re: Before And After: Cele–Ilasa, Apapa Oshodi Expressway (Pictures) by mu2sa2: 11:57am On Jul 06, 2016
shota:
Bakana oil Money while Bakana has no link road even .
Channel your complaint to the appropriate quarters - just a fraction of 13% monthly derivation to your state will do the job and more.Hold your state governor responsible and indeed yourselves for letting your governor fleece you and instead blame outsiders for your underdevelopment.
Re: Before And After: Cele–Ilasa, Apapa Oshodi Expressway (Pictures) by PHIPEX(m): 11:59am On Jul 06, 2016
eleko1:
No r bi AMBODE ooo,Nah those immigrants from Eastside developed am undecided sad
People like you have no evidence of paying tax or any financial contribution to the govt but makes the loudest noise.

I didn't support Ambode during election but he has been doing a great job, I passed there last week and was happy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before And After: Cele–Ilasa, Apapa Oshodi Expressway (Pictures) by anonimi: 12:01pm On Jul 06, 2016
onatisi:
This man called ambode seems to be making more progress than mistakes .

Yes, true that.
I hope he can address the provision of TAP water throughout the state after 17 years of supposedly excellent progreTHIEF administration of Tinubu, Fashola and now Ambode.
Something so BASIC should not be lacking in a 21st century modern state in our country that has witnessed stupendous IGR growth since 1999. undecided angry

Lawmaker scores Lagos Water Corporation low

A Lagos State lawmaker, Mr Saka Fafunmi, on Thursday expressed dissatisfaction at the performance of the state Water Corporation.

Fafunmi, a member of the Lagos State House of Assembly (LAHA), said in Ikeja that the corporation had not been able to justify statutory allocations to it.

The lawmaker, who represents Ifako-Ijaiye Constituency 1 at the assembly, spoke to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN).

He said that the corporation had the capacity to generate much fund internally through water rates but had relied solely on government funding because of poor performance.

'' Anyone that is using water will be willing to pay for it; the corporation has not been giving us water.

"Is there any new community that Water Corporation has given water? People depend on boreholes; even government estates have industrial boreholes.

"Why do we keep pumping money into an agency that does not give us the desired results?'' he asked.

He noted that the Adiyan Waterworks was located at Ifako-Ijaiye, where many of the residents had resorted to digging boreholes as a means of getting water.

''A lot of people are falling sick because they don't drink clean water.

''In the same compound, where you have sewage, is where you have a borehole.

''There is no way you can manage the sewage that it will not leak and pollute the water; everyone drinking such is drinking contaminated water,'' he said.

The lawmaker urged the corporation to increase water reticulation and supply to residents.

From: http://www.punchng.com/politics/lawm...rporation-low/

[img]http://yemitom.files./2012/12/mai-ruwa.png?w=546[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3928528_screenshot20160702074507_jpegb6ef54648b853c62b9f490825c47c180

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before And After: Cele–Ilasa, Apapa Oshodi Expressway (Pictures) by sammft99: 12:09pm On Jul 06, 2016
good work.Nigerians are not asking for too much,give us good road,water,electricity,education,etc etc
Re: Before And After: Cele–Ilasa, Apapa Oshodi Expressway (Pictures) by notoriousbabe: 12:10pm On Jul 06, 2016
allytinted:

na lie u no fit
come closer if no go tear you dirty slap tongue
Re: Before And After: Cele–Ilasa, Apapa Oshodi Expressway (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 06, 2016
No be him money na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before And After: Cele–Ilasa, Apapa Oshodi Expressway (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 06, 2016
DifferentBoy1:
Ambode.... The only positive apc governor in Nigeria
What about Amosun of Ogun State?
Re: Before And After: Cele–Ilasa, Apapa Oshodi Expressway (Pictures) by obaino860: 12:17pm On Jul 06, 2016
eleko1:

dude....how much tax do you pay to ur state government.....
I hope you will also develop Oyo,Ogun,ekiti,osun and ondo
Re: Before And After: Cele–Ilasa, Apapa Oshodi Expressway (Pictures) by DifferentBoy1(m): 12:26pm On Jul 06, 2016
mightyfada:

What about Amosun of Ogun State?

Guyman, over here in PH, na only Ambode good news deh reach here from the APC camp.
Re: Before And After: Cele–Ilasa, Apapa Oshodi Expressway (Pictures) by engrhorla(m): 12:32pm On Jul 06, 2016
Bolustic:

In search of FTC

Or you are just 'speechless'?
Re: Before And After: Cele–Ilasa, Apapa Oshodi Expressway (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 06, 2016
DifferentBoy1:
Ambode.... The only positive apc governor in Nigeria
Abeg name any positive PDP governor.
Re: Before And After: Cele–Ilasa, Apapa Oshodi Expressway (Pictures) by DifferentBoy1(m): 1:13pm On Jul 06, 2016
MrTruth4real:

Abeg name any positive PDP governor.

Nothing concern me with party affiliations.
Re: Before And After: Cele–Ilasa, Apapa Oshodi Expressway (Pictures) by olasco2016: 1:38pm On Jul 06, 2016
Well done the governor
Re: Before And After: Cele–Ilasa, Apapa Oshodi Expressway (Pictures) by BermudaTriangle(m): 1:46pm On Jul 06, 2016
eyeview:

I just knew that it will be impossible to read comments without getting a tribal bigot like you who will use it to attack other tribes.
Meanwhile,studies have shown that most of you who will be quick to attack other people when Lagos works are not even from lagos themselves. You are part of those who turn their back on their home states in the south west to claim lagosian. Can you swear that you are from Lagos state.
My friend,go and help your state

Go mind your own business. Oodua is one, always one and forever one.

1 Like

Re: Before And After: Cele–Ilasa, Apapa Oshodi Expressway (Pictures) by chinchum(m): 2:15pm On Jul 06, 2016
I doubt it is Ambode that fixed the road in the pix, i can see it is Julius berger working on the road, JB is the FG contractor for that road, i suspect they only came back to work after the release of funds last month. I stand to be corrected.
Re: Before And After: Cele–Ilasa, Apapa Oshodi Expressway (Pictures) by Brushless: 2:33pm On Jul 06, 2016
anonimi:

I agree with you in the hope that he has made adequate provision for:

- drains/gutters big enough for the rain/flood waters.
- WORKERS to clear and clean the gutters regularly.

so that the road does not get spoiled anymore.

Moreover the residents need to be enlightened and sensitised not to dump refuse in the gutters. This is better done through EDUCATION for all children.

[img]http://www2.ed.gov/nclb/overview/intro/presentation/Slide1.jpg[/img]
Concured.

1 Like

Re: Before And After: Cele–Ilasa, Apapa Oshodi Expressway (Pictures) by eleko1: 3:06pm On Jul 06, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin. Thank U,I dnt have time to waste/reply those pipu.
BermudaTriangle:

Go mind your own business. Oodua is one, always one and forever one.
Re: Before And After: Cele–Ilasa, Apapa Oshodi Expressway (Pictures) by bozcojohn5: 3:07pm On Jul 06, 2016
eleko1:

Must you comment?
Re: Before And After: Cele–Ilasa, Apapa Oshodi Expressway (Pictures) by eleko1: 3:14pm On Jul 06, 2016
grin cheesy grin sad Babalawo dey Pay tax ?.
obaino860:

dude....how much tax do you pay to ur state government.....
I hope you will also develop Oyo,Ogun,ekiti,osun and ondo
undecided Nonsense undecided
Re: Before And After: Cele–Ilasa, Apapa Oshodi Expressway (Pictures) by eleko1: 3:18pm On Jul 06, 2016
cheesy cheesy grin sad grin Little Johnny,U're notice.
bozcojohn5:

Must you comment?
Re: Before And After: Cele–Ilasa, Apapa Oshodi Expressway (Pictures) by Oblak(m): 4:49pm On Jul 06, 2016
tunapawizzy:

Okay dose ones dat developed lagos but abandoned their own land....d self acclaimed developer general of lagos dem
How does this your nonsense comment relate to the original post? Are you not just ashamed of your educational background? What have you achieved in the long run? Must you relate everything to ones tribe?

1 Like

Re: Before And After: Cele–Ilasa, Apapa Oshodi Expressway (Pictures) by Chukazu: 4:59pm On Jul 06, 2016
meanwhile I noticed the drainage holes are not covered along that road..
first, that makes it very risky at night as somebody can easily fall into eat

secondly, it's only a matter of time before it will get filled up with dirt and rubbish.
Re: Before And After: Cele–Ilasa, Apapa Oshodi Expressway (Pictures) by Johnsmartinyang(m): 5:57pm On Jul 06, 2016
SageTravels:
The working governor.
Oga u dey this country at all wetin Ambode do. This work started three years ago the road is too busy to be hurriedly done. Its a federal road Oga .....
Re: Before And After: Cele–Ilasa, Apapa Oshodi Expressway (Pictures) by eleko1: 6:04pm On Jul 06, 2016
Then thanks to the Daura one.The SHOELESS ONE/GOVT Nor see dis .
Johnsmartinyang:

Oga u dey this country at all wetin Ambode do. This work started three years ago the road is too busy to be hurriedly done. Its a federal road Oga .....
Re: Before And After: Cele–Ilasa, Apapa Oshodi Expressway (Pictures) by eleko1: 6:06pm On Jul 06, 2016
Chukazu:
meanwhile I noticed the drainage holes are not covered along that road..
first, that makes it very risky at night as somebody can easily fall into it

secondly, it's only a matter of time before it will get filled up with dirt and rubbish.
Re: Before And After: Cele–Ilasa, Apapa Oshodi Expressway (Pictures) by calcal: 7:44pm On Jul 06, 2016
tansho:
Ambode is working. Up APC!

Black people with black brain jumping up for nothing - what's you tax money doing?
Re: Before And After: Cele–Ilasa, Apapa Oshodi Expressway (Pictures) by tansho(m): 9:25am On Jul 08, 2016
calcal:

Black people with black brain jumping up for nothing - what's you tax money doing?

Take your frustration elsewhere. As for me, I'm just having fun on this faceless forum. And you talk as if you're a tax payer...rubbish

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pedestrian Bridge At UNIBEN In Edo Under Construction (PHOTOS) / Bus Driver Uses POS To Collect Transport Fare In Owerri (Pix, Video) / Missing Aircraft: Sriwijaya Plane Route Jakarta-Pontianak SJ-182 Lost Contact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.