Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - PRIZE GIVING/Confirmation THREAD - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - PRIZE GIVING/Confirmation THREAD (9285 Views)

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - PRIZE GIVING/Confirmation THREAD by Ryabcool(m): 8:09am On Aug 01, 2016
Dygeasy:
After weeks of intense and fierce competition amongst eleven beautiful ladies, we eventually got our winners.

WINNER: LANICKY

1st Runner Up: MIMZY

2nd Runner Up: IVYY

On this thread you can catch up with all the events leading up to crowning the winner.

Dygeasy, please can you change the pictures you used for me on the contest? There are much better pictures there that I sent to you guys which I know will help my chances. I feel those ones you uploaded are the ugliest of the bunch, making it seem like my chances are deliberately being limited by the organizers. I will upload the ones I want here so you can help me help modify it. Please your help would be really appreciated.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - PRIZE GIVING/Confirmation THREAD by Dygeasy(m): 8:26am On Aug 01, 2016
Ryabcool:
Dygeasy, please can you change the pictures you used for me on the contest? There are much better pictures there that I sent to you guys which I know will help my chances. I feel those ones you uploaded are the ugliest of the bunch, making it seem like my chances are deliberately being limited by the organizers. I will upload the ones I want here so you can help me help modify it. Please your help would be really appreciated.
Why did you send pictures you wouldn't want us to use?

I don't understand. You guys just make some ridiculous claims at times.

Anyway, send four pictures you would like to change to to NLpageants@gmail.com.

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

[must See Photos] See The Hot Curvy Lady Drake Was Spotted With On A Date / After A Young Boy Impregnated His School Girlfriend, See The Photo He Posted / My Wife And Her Mum Packed Everything And Left Me With Nothing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.