Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,043 members, 7,799,525 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State - Science/Technology (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State (84852 Views)

Dolphin Killed By A Man In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Trapped Manatee Caught And Butchered In Bayelsa By Residents. Photos / Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by Tpeters(m): 9:49pm On Jul 06, 2016
Oh lawddd!!!! I remember usingalmost a gig to download videos on dis beautiful creatures, lover of human, protects human... My God will punish all of una wey kill dis beautiful creation of God.
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by FuckTheMods: 9:57pm On Jul 06, 2016
adenine02:
the second pix is a killer whale

9ija everything na food
exactly bro the killer whale is much more enormous than this.
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 06, 2016
Barbecue mehn!! grin cheesy grin cheesy
Dolphin kó Dunlop ni.
Una nefa hear say country hard angry sad sad sad shocked
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 06, 2016
WiseFool2:
I will ask him when next i see him.
you're such a wise foôl.
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by FuckTheMods: 10:01pm On Jul 06, 2016
SilvanusII:
Like seriously These things will attack a shark to protect man. They are like dogs of the ocean. No surprises na. Ppl dey kuku chop dog
dolphins attack sharks just to protect man?
Lolz listen to yourself, you round so ridiculous
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by DebbieSean(f): 10:02pm On Jul 06, 2016
khalhokage:
A friend of mine working at Shell terminal, Ogulagha Focados in Delta state sent these pics to me.

They caught and immediately butchered it for meat.

I didn't know people ate dolphin too o shocked kiss cry
Awwwwn! See the guy in the last pic posing with Tue dolphin's tail and feeling like a hero/superstar. Poor creature took a wrong route and meet with a ruthless death. Eiya, and I love dolphins oo.

Vote Ichommy as Mr Nairaland 2016.
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by DebbieSean(f): 10:02pm On Jul 06, 2016
khalhokage:
A friend of mine working at Shell terminal, Ogulagha Focados in Delta state sent these pics to me.

Awwwwn! See the guy in the last pic posing with the dolphin's tail and feeling like a hero/superstar. Poor creature took a wrong route and meet with a ruthless death. Eiya, and I love dolphins oo.

Vote Ichommy as Mr Nairaland 2016.
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by dnative(m): 10:04pm On Jul 06, 2016
eja nla
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by masqot(m): 10:34pm On Jul 06, 2016
All I see is backwardness. They killed dolphin and that guy is flexing with the tail. Wheras, in other clime, that guy would go to jail. Well, I pity that dolph for coming the wrong way.

2 Likes

Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by Tpeters(m): 10:35pm On Jul 06, 2016
Dey protect Divers frm sharks by swimming round dem or charge at shark to kip dem away frm Divers.. Read, download nd see stuffs for urself..
FuckTheMods:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by SilvanusII(m): 10:37pm On Jul 06, 2016
FuckTheMods:

Ur browser enabled phone isn't for NLing only. There's a whole world of information out there. Use google and grow intellectually

4 Likes

Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by tosinjay(m): 10:40pm On Jul 06, 2016
Chai, i was just saying days ago that only dolphins i can frown at when killed and they just killed one, haba. It's just as if it's a human being they butchered seeing those pictures. Na wa oo. The flesh just looks like human flesh to me, why them kill am na!
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by FuckTheMods: 10:41pm On Jul 06, 2016
Tpeters:
Dey protect Divers frm sharks by swimming round dem or charge at shark to kip dem away frm Divers.. Read, download nd see stuffs for urself..
jeez wow so informative and do sharks obey them considering the fact that sharks are much stronger than they are
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:44pm On Jul 06, 2016
kennygee:
These are creatures you hardly find in Nigeria, yet these ones killed it. Imagine if we had an artificial beach or pool with these dolphins, wouldn't it be nice?

All we know is stomach infrastructure, we no dey ever see the big picture.
will you feed them?
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by eflintsone(m): 10:52pm On Jul 06, 2016
this is sad , such harmless creature and human scattered it like this ... i think the government need to start protecting animals especially the harmless types

1 Like

Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by faites(f): 10:53pm On Jul 06, 2016
Keneking:
The demise of this aquatic animal is highly regrettable.

But where is lalasticlala sef cry

We need to declare Friday - public holiday to mourn the death of this lovable creature.

U just hit the nail on d head bro. We need friday to mourn the poor creature.

1 Like

Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by Cannonleo(m): 10:58pm On Jul 06, 2016
khalhokage:

haba this one nah harmless dolphin not snake naw, very soon delicate creatures go dey dodge the word nigeria

1 Like

Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by bayinq25(m): 11:00pm On Jul 06, 2016
kennygee:
These are creatures you hardly find in Nigeria, yet these ones killed it. Imagine if we had an artificial beach or pool with these dolphins, wouldn't it be nice?

All we know is stomach infrastructure, we no dey ever see the big picture.
not long ago,a Nigerian celeb went to another country to swim with dolphins.... That's what Africa is all about, they never think of tomorrow. This could fetch a fortune

3 Likes

Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by NightHawke: 11:10pm On Jul 06, 2016
This is quite sad. Dolphins are man's best friends at sea.

I remember way back during the UBIT Production Platform offshore fire incidence and rescue of men overboard. One personnel pulled from sea onto the mv- zodiac recounted been pulled by his life vest towards the marine vessel before been spotted and was rescued.

Only a dolphin could have done this at sea. They are rare in our coastal waters.

Dolphins will swim between a man and sharks in open waters even risking their lives.

"when lost at sea with your inflatable vest failing and your flasher dimming may your last whistle be heard by a dolphin"

2 Likes

Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by femarse: 11:15pm On Jul 06, 2016
nature don't need us we need nature this is the only animal after dog and cat that u can call a man friend if dolphin becomes your friend it will fall sick if it doesn't see you within a week they play with you and even protect you from other sea monster I have watch just so much about them no wonder u don't see them on African shores the way u see them on European shores dam deltans

3 Likes

Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by Sese2(f): 11:21pm On Jul 06, 2016
Abeg! This is not hunger,it is stupidity and ignorance....haba,why would they killed her naa...i love dolphins like no other

3 Likes

Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by debinile(m): 11:22pm On Jul 06, 2016
They lack awareness. What a pity!
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by Deejaygold(m): 11:23pm On Jul 06, 2016
izuch:
Nigerians and thier love for meat!! RIP to the harmless animal.

Lalasticlala where you, jungle don mature. Move to FP grin

Make person no chop meat again?
God create am for our consumption grin grin grin
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by greatJohnson(m): 11:24pm On Jul 06, 2016
This is barbaric, Why kill a harmless dolphin? too bad.
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:28pm On Jul 06, 2016
The other day, it was a Manatee, a highly loved, docile aquatic mammal in other civilized countries.https://www.nairaland.com/3114460/manatee-caught-fishermen-obuamu-river
Today, na dolphin.

No point agonizing over it. Nigerians are savages unfortunately for whom words like "conservation" mean absolutely nothing.

1 Like

Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by hoebamaa(m): 11:31pm On Jul 06, 2016
2ndejoj:
Naija Bet why? must u chop every thing
Naija bet bawo?
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by uncjay(m): 11:32pm On Jul 06, 2016
Vendoor:
Hunger in the land oh angry

I actually came to mourn the departure of this beautiful aquatic animal, in the process i saw a jewel!

Chai You are beautiful! Na me talk am.
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by larot78: 11:35pm On Jul 06, 2016
came to the wrong side of the world... it's the dark side of the eternal galaxy...

1 Like

Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by cococandy(f): 11:37pm On Jul 06, 2016
They killed a dolphin? Hungry fools. Gosh. I'm so pissed. Who does that?

2 Likes

Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by softwhispers: 11:39pm On Jul 06, 2016
Lucialovely:
I love dolphins cry cry where is lalasticlala come and c front page material o
Dolphins are too harmless to be killed na.
You look really, really lovely, by the way[color=#000099]

1 Like

Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by softwhispers: 11:40pm On Jul 06, 2016
cococandy:
They killed a dolphin? Hungry fools. Gosh. I'm so pissed. Who does that?
Did you really have to throw invectives??
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by cococandy(f): 11:56pm On Jul 06, 2016
Shut up
softwhispers:

Did you really have to throw invectives??

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

This Animal Survived 24,000 Years Frozen In The Siberian Permafrost (Photos) / Goat Gives Birth To Strange Creature In Limpopo,South Africa (viewers Discretion / The Python That Swallowed A Goat In Gwagwalada Abuja - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.