Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 - Gaming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 (54055 Views)

Do You Still Remember These Games? / Five Best Games For Infinix Note 4 Pro / Which Of These Games Did We Do Best When We Were Young??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by mykel2yc(m): 11:04pm On Jul 06, 2016
DaveHert:
*GRAND THEFT AUTO V
RELEASE DATE: SEPTEMBER 17, 2013

Trouble taps on your window again with this next chapter in the Grand Theft Auto universe, set in the city of Los Santos and its surrounding hills, countryside and beaches. A bold new direction in open-world freedom, storytelling, mission-based gameplay and online multiplayer, Grand Theft Auto V focuses on the pursuit of the almighty dollar in a re-imagined, present-day Southern California.
Los Santos: a sprawling sun-soaked metropolis full of self-help gurus, starlets and fading celebrities, once the envy of the Western world, now struggling to stay afloat in an era of economic uncertainty and cheap reality TV.
Amidst the turmoil, three very different criminals plot their own chances of survival and success: Franklin, a street hustler looking for real opportunities and serious money; Michael, a professional ex-con whose retirement is a lot less rosy than he hoped it would be; and Trevor, a violent maniac driven by the chance of a cheap high and the next big score. Running out of options, the crew risks everything in a series of daring and dangerous heists that could set them up for life.

Played beta on p4
Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by mykel2yc(m): 11:05pm On Jul 06, 2016
DaveHert:
*UNCHARTED 3: DRAKE'S DECEPTION
RELEASE DATE: NOVEMBER 1, 2011

Fortune hunter Nathan Drake is catapulted headlong into an adventure that takes him on a daring trek into the heart of the Arabian Desert in a search for the fabled "Atlantis of the Sands." This journey pits him and his mentor Victor Sullivan against the occult treachery of a shadowy clandestine organization and its ruthless leader. When the terrible secrets of this lost city are unearthed, Drake's quest descends into a desperate bid for survival that strains the limits of his endurance and forces him to confront his deepest fears.

Played beta on p4
Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by mykel2yc(m): 11:05pm On Jul 06, 2016
DaveHert:
*CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS II
RELEASE DATE: NOVEMBER 13, 2012

An entry into the blockbuster first-person shooter franchise, Call of Duty: Black Ops II brings players back into the shadows for another Black Ops mission assignment. Rooted in near-future fiction, Black Ops II propels players into warfare in an epic single player campaign highlighted by branching storylines and non-linear missions. A re-imagined multiplayer suite introduces players to some of the most cutting-edge weaponry and equipment that 2025 will have to offer. And on the outskirts of the campaign is an all-new Zombies experience running in the multiplayer engine.
played
Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by Dominicpupuru(m): 11:11pm On Jul 06, 2016
jideniceguy:
Wow nice thread op. I love playin video games and I have a playstation 3. I've been using it for a while now and it's still workin as if it's still new and it's not jailbroken cos I don't like that. I've not played a lot of games on it yet up till today. It's been mostly football, racin games and few shootin games I've been playin with it and I've started plannin to get a PS4 soon. But would like to try out these games list u mentioned here. Maybe if I get dem, I can suspend plans to buy Ps4 for now. Like how much would each of those CDs cost and do u know how much fifa 16 cost now? thanks.
I've played most of these games and i still have the CDs in perfect conditions. Whatsapp me if interested at give away prices...also got other games you might be interested in.08075610432
Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by Dominicpupuru(m): 11:11pm On Jul 06, 2016
Army of 2, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, Battlefield 4...to mention a few

2 Likes

Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by sniperwolf(m): 11:12pm On Jul 06, 2016
mikejegede:
.......can't believe GOW (GEARS OF WAR) IS NOT INCLUDED... WELL AS LONG AS CALL OF DUTY 4 IS THERE, NO P...AND I DON'T REALLY LIKE THE GOD OF WAR..
Gear of War is Xbox exclusive, comprehend the topic before commenting
Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 06, 2016
Dominicpupuru:

I've played most of these games and i still have the CDs in perfect conditions. Whatsapp me if interested at give away prices...also got other games you might be interested in.

Oh thanks bro. Gimme ur whatsapp contact so we talk. I hope the cds are good
Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by sniperwolf(m): 11:13pm On Jul 06, 2016
Meanwhile, I need Last of Us Remastered for PS4. Anyone?
Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by kalu01(m): 11:14pm On Jul 06, 2016
God of war any day any time kiss
Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by Dominicpupuru(m): 11:16pm On Jul 06, 2016
jideniceguy:

Oh thanks bro. Gimme ur whatsapp contact so we talk. I hope the cds are good
Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by Toniosparlet(m): 11:17pm On Jul 06, 2016
How much does it take to jailbreak a ps3 slim?
Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by saintdennis(m): 11:19pm On Jul 06, 2016
DaveHert:
*RED DEAD REDEMPTION
RELEASE DATE: MAY 18, 2010

Red Dead Redemption is a Western epic, set at the turn of the 20th century when the lawless and chaotic badlands began to give way to the expanding reach of government and the spread of the Industrial Age. A follow up to the 2004 hit Red Dead Revolver, this game tells the story of former outlaw John Marston, taking players on a great adventure across the American frontier.
Red Dead Redemption features an open-world environment for players to explore, including frontier towns, rolling prairies teaming with wildlife, and perilous mountain passes - each packed with an endless flow of varied distractions. Along the way, players will experience the heat of gunfights and battles, meet a host of unique characters, struggle against the harshness of one of the world’s last remaining wildernesses, and ultimately pick their own precarious path through an epic story about the death of the Wild West and the gunslingers that inhabited it.

I'm presently playing red dead n i ain't feeling it. Mafia 2 also been a disappointment. $
Infamous was enjoyable

1 Like

Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by gambus007(m): 11:22pm On Jul 06, 2016
heavy rain got best graphics likewise beyond two souls

MGS 4 guns of patriot is still the best game on ps3.alot of cool games are on ps3.honestly i dont think watch dogs shld b among the list.

1 Like

Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by saintdennis(m): 11:24pm On Jul 06, 2016
akinlex:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_WijfXHnh8

Baba wetin una like for fifa...d gameplay no sweet me reach pes @all.

3 Likes

Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by oodua1stson: 11:24pm On Jul 06, 2016
I've played gta V (best game IMHO), black ops call of duty and FIFA of course
Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by PAQ(m): 11:25pm On Jul 06, 2016
Ur list isn't complete without games like;
Tomb raider
Need for speed most wanted
Any of the batman games
Either one of Tekken/ street fighter and/mortal kombat
FIFA/PES
Assassins creed series
Hitman series

2 Likes

Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 06, 2016
Violence games?

I will stick to my subway surfers and candy crush
Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by fitinwell: 11:29pm On Jul 06, 2016
[size=18pt]Where is car racer... [/size]
Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 06, 2016
Where is my BATTLE FIELD?

I like Call of Duty Black Ops, but I play battle field again and again and again.

1 Like

Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by Jakeattah(m): 11:36pm On Jul 06, 2016
goldfish80:

Gta 5 still remains the best game I've ever played. My favourite character was Micheal the divorcee, professional criminal/ex-convict. The missions and game graphics was just too engaging.

That's what i was just playing before I decided to browse a little.... the game is too much... car chases that can compare to racing games and shootouts that can engage as FPS games

my favorite character is Franklin, love the way he talks and his arguments with his best pal is always hilarious.... I hate Trevor, find him annoying

4 Likes

Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by Olibboy: 11:39pm On Jul 06, 2016
xxxxx
Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by skyo78(m): 11:40pm On Jul 06, 2016
Watchdogs is a useless game.

Take it off this list immediately.
Till today, I still regret buying that game.

Also include Battlefield 3 in this list.

Apart from that, your list is very ok

1 Like

Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 06, 2016
I hate it when I see people playing PES... very stupid game...
FIFA all the way

2 Likes

Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by DealZ(m): 11:48pm On Jul 06, 2016
Without a doubt ps3 was/is a madt hit n succes....no beef with ur list sha but I bliv batman arkham deserves a mention
Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by latest90: 11:52pm On Jul 06, 2016
Sold
Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by piagetskinner(m): 11:55pm On Jul 06, 2016
Where is far cry biko??
Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by nuelzz04(m): 11:59pm On Jul 06, 2016
Mykelpato:
Ronaldo taking his country to euro 2016 finals
the same day Lionel
Messi took his father to jail
funny.....as if Messi didn't take his country to d final ...selective amnesia worrying pple since 2016 AD

2 Likes

Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by cao(f): 12:01am On Jul 07, 2016
izzou:
I no see Candy crush there oh

*wearing glasses*
You better change your prescription. This one talking about mobile game...mind yourself.
Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by Dahjhi: 12:06am On Jul 07, 2016
izzou:
I no see Candy crush there oh

*wearing glasses*
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by cao(f): 12:07am On Jul 07, 2016
mikejegede:
.......can't believe GOW (GEARS OF WAR) IS NOT INCLUDED... WELL AS LONG AS CALL OF DUTY 4 IS THERE, NO P...AND I DON'T REALLY LIKE THE GOD OF WAR..
When did Gears of War become a PlayStation exclusive, next thing you'll talk about Halo...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi / My YouTube & Twitch Channel / Millionaires Club Football Pool

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.