Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,843 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch B Online Registration - Www.nysc.org.ng - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch B Online Registration - Www.nysc.org.ng (6269 Views)

Today is 2016 Batch B Stream 1 Passing Out Parade. October Allowance 2017 Delayd / NYSC 2016 Batch ‘B’ Online Registration For Orientation Course Notice / NYSC 2016 Batch B (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC 2016 Batch B Online Registration - Www.nysc.org.ng by mediang: 8:25pm On Jul 05, 2016
NYSC 2016 Batch B Online Registration – We are all aware recently, that the NYSC 2016 Batch A Online Registration have left their various camps for their designated Place Of Primary Assignment. And now that is why we have decide to make this kind publication which is meant to inform all prospective NYSC 2016 Batch B corps members that the registration portal will soon be coming up. And on this publication i will be relating other issues to the these prospective corps members too.

rp_NYSC-Batch-B-2013-Passing-Out-Parade-196x3002-1-196x300.jpg

I have always told my audience that i will always bring to the forefront the news concerning the NYSC 2016 Batch B online registration, which should include the orientation date and the printing of their call-up letter for Batch B 2016.
For the full detail report, click >>> www-nysc-org-ng/">NYSC 2016 Batch B Online Registration

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Online Registration - Www.nysc.org.ng by mediang: 9:15pm On Jul 05, 2016
NYSC 2016 Batch B Online Registration - click www-nysc-org-ng/">here for more
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Online Registration - Www.nysc.org.ng by Taeewo(m): 9:21pm On Jul 05, 2016
Guy u be real crook.. Lol
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Online Registration - Www.nysc.org.ng by iamokrazy: 10:53pm On Jul 05, 2016
Correct .......info
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Online Registration - Www.nysc.org.ng by raphemmanuel(m): 11:21pm On Jul 08, 2016
so for your mind you wan get more visit on your blog abei
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Online Registration - Www.nysc.org.ng by MrIyke222(m): 4:28pm On Jul 10, 2016
Taeewo:
Guy u be real crook.. Lol

My broda, d guy na real crook rais to power 10! All dis naija bloggers self, i tier for dem o.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Online Registration - Www.nysc.org.ng by Samadonis: 6:56pm On Jul 10, 2016
pls l need information abt this 2016 Batch B. Thanks
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Online Registration - Www.nysc.org.ng by Cashcard1(m): 7:28pm On Jul 10, 2016
2016 NYSC Batch B Online Registration Portal– online registration Time-table

We are please to inform all
prospective corps members, in other
word, all Nigerians graduated from
Universities and Mono/Polytechnics both
at home and abroad that the NYSC On- line registration portal will be opened
from Tuesday 6th September to Friday
7th October, 2016 to enable them
register for the 2016 Batch ‘B’
mobilization.

NYSC Batch B Online Registration Portal For 2016

In order to ensure a seamless
registration, prospective corps
members are to note the following for
strict compliance, but first the website
address which you can process your NYSC 2016 Batch B Online Registration is
any of the following below!!!

www.nysc.org.ng
www.portal.nysc.gov.ng
www.nysc.gov.ng.

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members
Requirement/Full Details

Please note that information on
accredited registration centres
nationwide is available on the
home page www.nysc.org.ng . All prospective corps members who
paid for the online registration
during the previous Mobilization
process but were not mobilized
need not to pay again.
All graduates from Nigerian Universities, Polytechnics/
Monotechnics and those affiliated
to them (whether full-time or part-
time) are expected to carry out
their biometric-enabled online
registration using their Matriculation Numbers and JAMB
Registration Numbers. Also, those
for Revalidation (i.e. prospective
corps members who were
mobilized earlier but for one
reason or the other could not report for the orientation course)
must equally register online.

Prospective corps members should
ensure that Passport photograph
used meet the following
specifications

i Ensure your face (eyes, nose,
ears, mouth and jaw) is fully
shown without bending
ii Ensure the picture is
centralized and fills the frame
iii Ensure the Photo background is white or off-white with no
shadow.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Online Registration - Www.nysc.org.ng by Yunisa001(m): 8:55pm On Jul 10, 2016
mediang:
NYSC 2016 Batch B Online Registration – We are all aware recently, that the NYSC 2016 Batch A Online Registration have left their various camps for their designated Place Of Primary Assignment. And now that is why we have decide to make this kind publication which is meant to inform all prospective NYSC 2016 Batch B corps members that the registration portal will soon be coming up. And on this publication i will be relating other issues to the these prospective corps members too.
rp_NYSC-Batch-B-2013-Passing-Out-Parade-196x3002-1-196x300.jpg
I have always told my audience that i will always bring to the forefront the news concerning the NYSC 2016 Batch B online registration, which should include the orientation date and the printing of their call-up letter for Batch B 2016.
For the full detail report, click >>> www-nysc-org-ng/">NYSC 2016 Batch B Online Registration
source
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Online Registration - Www.nysc.org.ng by nyscreg: 5:43pm On Oct 24, 2016
ATTENTION 2016 BATCH B PROSPECTIVE CORPS MEMBERS1. This is to inform all part-time graduates from nigeria Corps Producing Institutions that their Institutions have uploaded their names on the NYSC Portal. They are to visit http://nyscreg.wixsite.com/nysc effectivee from Monday 17th October, 2016 to register and print their Exclusion Letters.
2. All 2016 Batch B Prospective Corps Members who had earlier seen their names on the NYSC Portal, but can no longer see it, should not panic, it means their schools are still uploading because of approval given to them to upload additional records. Once the upload is completed, you will be able to check your names on the NYSC portal.

Come to Allen Roundabout 117 Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos. We are accredited and we have all the facilities. Thumb print, camera, color printers and a conducive environment. - Call Liberty on 07084717643 for more info

(1) (Reply)

NYSC PCM's Who Chose Akwa-ibom "Fisrt Choice" Lets Meet / FG Approves Increase Of NYSC Federal Allowance To N39,000 / New: 20 Tips For New Corpers Before Leaving For NYSC Orientation Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.