Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,787 members, 7,806,184 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Muslim Stop Deceiving Us - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslim Stop Deceiving Us (4056 Views)

Stop Deceiving Yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Stop Deceiving Us by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 06, 2016
4everGod1:

Let me even not use the scriptures to answer this post of yours.

What does it mean to be crucified. It means he was nailed on something right?

Now what does it mean to be hanged on a tree? I know you think it means being hanged from the neck but u know that verse never mentioned how he was hanged... wether via the neck or the leg or the arm.

So link both verses. Jesus was crucified on a wooden cross (I believe you know wood comes from trees) and the cross was elevated above the ground ( thats what hang meant)

Try something harder.
see how u are fooling ur self.
Re: Muslim Stop Deceiving Us by 4everGod1: 4:59pm On Jul 06, 2016
storm00:
should i show you where your bible said you are SLAVE OF GOD.

I am still waiting for you to show me.
Re: Muslim Stop Deceiving Us by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 06, 2016
4everGod1:

Your outburst has fiven me my answer. Lol thank you very much.... So muslims hate Christians because of Jesus and because what muhammad could never do....JESUS DID!. JESUS ROSE FROM THE DEAD WHILE MUHAMMAD BECAME MANURE FOR PLANTS AS MAGGOTS DID A BUFFET WITH HIS CARCAS.

I asked someone else a question and you claim I called u out? Are you sirbiolee?
i will like u to know that any muslim who does not believe in prophet jesus(isa) and all other prophets is not a muslim.
Re: Muslim Stop Deceiving Us by 4everGod1: 5:09pm On Jul 06, 2016
storm00:
see how u are fooling ur self.

Muhammad died in 632 A.D. He died as a result of being poisoned following his attack upon and conquest of the Jewish settlement of Khaibar. About 2 month before his attack on Khaibar Muhammad failed in an attempt to go to Mecca. This failure resulted in the Treaty of Hudaybiyya with the Meccans. He returned humiliated in the eyes of the Meccans and in the minds of his people. To lift their defeated spirit, Muhammad told his followers that the events at Hudaybiyya were really a victory. In fact, another convenient "revelation" was given to Muhammad as proof that it really was a victory (Sura 48:1). However, Allah was not able to deliver the Meccan's goods as booty, so Muhammad told his followers that they were going to attack and plunder the weaker Jewish settlement of Khaibar.

About 6 weeks later Muhammad led his army and attacked the Jews while they were on their way to work on their date palms. Khaibar was a settlement defended by a number of forts spread apart from each other. One by one Muhammad's army took the forts. Finally, the last few surrendered to him. Muhammad had several of the leaders of the Jewish settlement beheaded, one leader (Kinana) was tortured to reveal where buried treasure was hidden. Then when Kinana was near death, Muhammad commanded that he be beheaded. Many of the women and children were enslaved. Muhammad even took the most beautiful woman for himself and married her (Safiyah).

Some of Khaibar's residents made a deal with Muhammad. Instead of enslaving them, which would leave the rich orchards of Khaibar to go untended and unproductive, the Jews would give Muhammad and the Muslims 1/2 of all of what they produced. Muhammad accepted the deal, with the stipulation that they could be expelled at his slightest whim. Years later, Umar expelled the last remaining Jews from Khaibar.

Immediately following the conquest of Khaibar, a Jewish woman prepared a dinner for Muhammad and some of his men. Unknown to the Muslims was that she had put a poison into the lamb (some say goat) that was served at dinner. Muhammad ate some of the poisoned lamb and died as a result three years later.

Common Poison o. And Jesus told us that if we drink or eat any deadly thing it will not harm us.

Yes you call me a Slave! Slaves are expendible....Sons are not!
Re: Muslim Stop Deceiving Us by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 06, 2016
4everGod1:

I am still waiting for you to show me.
good. roman 6:16-22 said is either ur are slave of GOD or slave of satan, so pls tell me which are u.
Re: Muslim Stop Deceiving Us by 4everGod1: 5:11pm On Jul 06, 2016
storm00:
i will like u to know that any muslim who does not believe in prophet jesus(isa) and all other prophets is not a muslim.

I asked for proof from the Bible thaf all mankind are slaves to God and you are still dodging about.

Who do Muslims say Jesus is?
Re: Muslim Stop Deceiving Us by 4everGod1: 5:18pm On Jul 06, 2016
storm00:
good. roman 6:16-22 said is either ur are slave of GOD or slave of satan, so pls tell me which are.

Chai. See your life in HD?

Let me help you. I will start from Romans 6 vs 14

14 For sin shall not have dominion over you, for you are not under law but under grace.
15 What then? Shall we sin because we are not under law but under grace? Certainly not! 16 Do you not know that to whom you present yourselves slaves to obey, you are that one’s slaves whom you obey, whether of sin leading to death, or of obedience leading to righteousness? 17 But God be thanked that though you were slaves of sin, yet you obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine to which you were delivered. 18 And having been set free from sin, you became slaves of righteousness.

When it talks about Slavery it was refering to Sin and Righteousness.

You die will once you submit yourself to being a slave to sin but you will live if you submit yourself to being a slave to righteousness.

It wasnt refering to Slavery to God as you can read yourself in black and white.
Re: Muslim Stop Deceiving Us by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 06, 2016
4everGod1:

Chai. See your life in HD?

Let me help you. I will start from Romans 6 vs 14

14 For sin shall not have dominion over you, for you are not under law but under grace.
15 What then? Shall we sin because we are not under law but under grace? Certainly not! 16 Do you not know that to whom you present yourselves slaves to obey, you are that one’s slaves whom you obey, whether of sin leading to death, or of obedience leading to righteousness? 17 But God be thanked that though you were slaves of sin, yet you obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine to which you were delivered. 18 And having been set free from sin, you became slaves of righteousness.

When it talks about Slavery it was refering to Sin and Righteousness.

You die will once you submit yourself to being a slave to sin but you will live if you submit yourself to being a slave to righteousness.
pls go back to verse 16 hd master
Re: Muslim Stop Deceiving Us by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 06, 2016
[quote author=4everGod1 post=47269943]

Muhammad died in 632 A.D. He died as a result of being poisoned following his attack upon and conquest of the Jewish settlement of Khaibar. About 2 month before his attack on Khaibar Muhammad failed in an attempt to go to Mecca. This failure resulted in the Treaty of Hudaybiyya with the Meccans. He returned humiliated in the eyes of the Meccans and in the minds of his people. To lift their defeated spirit, Muhammad told his followers that the events at Hudaybiyya were really a victory. In fact, [quote] see how u are fabricating lies
Re: Muslim Stop Deceiving Us by 4everGod1: 5:32pm On Jul 06, 2016
storm00:
pls go back to verse 16 hd master

16 Do you not know that to whom you present yourselves slaves to obey, you are that one’s slaves whom you obey, whether of sin leading to death, or of obedience leading to righteousness?

Do you need spectacles or a fresh lesson in English?

1 Like

Re: Muslim Stop Deceiving Us by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 06, 2016
4everGod1:

16[b] Do you not know that to whom you present yourselves slaves to obey, you are that one’s slaves whom you obey, [b]whether of sin leading to death, or of obedience leading to righteousness?

u are actually the that need glasses to see what u are typing.
Re: Muslim Stop Deceiving Us by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 06, 2016
4everGod1:

16[b] Do you not know that to whom you present yourselves slaves to obey, you are that one’s slaves whom you obey [/b] whether of sin leading to death, or of obedience leading to righteousness?

u are actually the 1 that need glasses to see what u are typing.
Re: Muslim Stop Deceiving Us by 4everGod1: 5:42pm On Jul 06, 2016
storm00:
u are actually the that need glasses to see what u are typing.

You do realise that the only reason why you fail to see what I see even when it is in simple english in front of you is because it is foolishness to you?
Re: Muslim Stop Deceiving Us by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 06, 2016
4everGod1:

You do realise that the only reason why you fail to see what I see even when it is in simple english in front of you is because it is foolishness to you?
answer my question are u slave to GOD or satan
Re: Muslim Stop Deceiving Us by 4everGod1: 5:53pm On Jul 06, 2016
storm00:
answer my question are u slave to GOD or satan

I am a slave to Righteousness and a Son of God!
Re: Muslim Stop Deceiving Us by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 06, 2016
4everGod1:

foolishness is at extreme when u christains worship a god that sleeps like a drunkard psalm 78:65.
Re: Muslim Stop Deceiving Us by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 06, 2016
4everGod1:

I am a slave to Righteousness and a Son of God!
and here is my question who is righteous.
Re: Muslim Stop Deceiving Us by 4everGod1: 6:06pm On Jul 06, 2016
storm00:
foolish is at extreme when u christains worship a god that sleeps like a drunkard psalm 78:65.

Hahahaha My advise to you is for you to stop please before you irredeemably humiliate yourself.

65 Then the Lord awoke as from sleep,
like a strong man shouting because of wine.
66 And he put his adversaries to rout;
he put them to everlasting shame.

That scripture is giving a description. It says God got up in the way a man who was once asleep would and like a strong man shouting because of wine. It doesnt say he slept or drank.

Young man I am done with you. You are a shame to Islam. I thought u would be a worthy adversary but u are obviously still a learner.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Stop Deceiving Us by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 06, 2016
4everGod1:

Hahahaha My advise to you is for you to stop please before you irredeemably humiliate yourself.

That scripture is giving a description. It says God got up in the way a man who was once asleep would and like a strong man shouting because of wine. It doesnt say he slept or drank.

Young man I am done with you. You are a shame to Islam. I thought u would be a worthy adversary but u are obviously still a learner.
lol which version of bible are u using
Re: Muslim Stop Deceiving Us by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 06, 2016
4everGod1:

and pls answer my question. who is righteous?
Re: Muslim Stop Deceiving Us by sirbiolee(m): 9:45pm On Jul 06, 2016
4everGod1:

Did I just hear you say Allah is one? ROTFLMHO

Ok so Allah is one right? Which means our Jehovah Elshadai is your Allah and vice versa? Assuming this your statement is true why then are Christians detested and hated by Muslims? Is it because we accept Jesus and not Muhammad or because Your Allah is not my Allah or you have no reason why but just do anyway.

Answer wisely pls.

Let me clear u... we muslim believed in all prophets of Allah wit prophet Issa is one of dem wch u christian called Jesus... #..Islam is d way i tell u.. u don't knw anything abt ur religion
Re: Muslim Stop Deceiving Us by sirbiolee(m): 10:10pm On Jul 06, 2016
4everGod1:

Did I just hear you say Allah is one? ROTFLMHO

Ok so Allah is one right? Which means our Jehovah Elshadai is your Allah and vice versa? Assuming this your statement is true why then are Christians detested and hated by Muslims? Is it because we accept Jesus and not Muhammad or because Your Allah is not my Allah or you have no reason why but just do anyway.

Answer wisely pls.

Lemme thrown u ds hard question to u... I want u to carry ur Holy Bible n do d research for me..

Q1.. In ur Holy Bible i want u to go tru it frm A-Z n tell me wia a word quote "Bible" was written inside it.. u can't ever find it dia and if u see it tell me d chapter n verse...
Q2.. A word Christian mentioned inside Bible not more than 3times wch a word "Christianity" didn't mentioned inside it.. if u see it dia come out n tell us d chapter n verse..
U guys don't av prove of ur Bible am telling u...

In Al-Qur'an it mentioned itself more than 57times n introduced itself dat my name is Al-Qu'ran and am frm Almighty Allah... #..May Allah forgive us..
Re: Muslim Stop Deceiving Us by 9inches(m): 11:44pm On Jul 06, 2016
storm00:
prove it

Not one evidence that Muhammad's inspiration was from God. And anyone who dared question his prophethood met Muhammad's ruthlessness.
Re: Muslim Stop Deceiving Us by Amberon: 6:52am On Jul 07, 2016
tartar9

What is a crime and why are you quoting old testament scriptures as the crimes of Jesus? Are you sane?

You are quoting verses of war, and quoting prophecies of things to come as crimes? Is your brain filled with camel piss? So if I tell you there would be a ship wreck tomorrow involving 80 deaths and it occurs, it becomes a crime? or it means It means I killed them? Are you people OK?

Did you see Jesus in the old testament? When did Jesus walk the earth? Who did Jesus kill, behead, maim, steal from, rape, molest, forcefully convert ??
Instead Jesus healed the sick, raised the dead, open blind eyes, made the lame walk, walked on water, restored an amputated ear, multiplied 5 loaves of bread and 2 fish immeasurably and fed 5000 with it. Jesus healed the deadliest disease of that time which was leprosy. Jesus calmed the storm. Jesus casted out demons. Jesus even prophesied even about his own death. He prophesied about many of the things we see today. Jesus died for all sinners and rose on third day. He defeated death. Even the followers did miracles likewise.

Moha did ZERO miracles. He hated the disabled. Mohammed was a pedophile who slept with about 53 to 60 women in his lifetime. He didn't heal the sick, didn't raise the dead, didn't prophesy, did nothing befitting of a prophet. Instead he was a pedophile, terrorist, murderer, rapist, pedophile, serial killer, caravan raider, lunatic philanderer, adulterer and also committed incest. He sucked the dick of a 10 year old boy, killed a woman's family and slept with that same woman hours later.

I'll stop here for now.
Re: Muslim Stop Deceiving Us by Amberon: 7:04am On Jul 07, 2016
You mentioned only 6 verses in the new testament and none was a crime, not by anyone or by Jesus.

This was one of the verses you mentioned and it was actually a prophecy of what was to come.

Matthew 10: 21 "Now brother will deliver up brother to death , and a father his child; and children will rise up against parents and cause them to be put to death."

Did that seem like a crime to you? That was a prophecy of what was to come.

Learn to comprehend simple English.
Re: Muslim Stop Deceiving Us by Amberon: 8:14am On Jul 07, 2016
A very senseless post indeed. Atheists have committed some of the most heinous crimes in the history of mankind. A thread on that is here on NL or did you skip it?
Zoharariel:

While I hold no brief for the christians because they're even worse than the muslims, I found your response very lame & weak.

Let's even assume that most terrorist attacks & activities are coordinated & sponsored by the west or the non muslims (which is true by the way), how does this negate the nefarious & abominable acts of your prophet Mohammed.

I expected you to explain to us, the joy Prophet Mohammed derived by inserting his 11-inch donkey phallus into a shallow vagina of a 9-year old girl.

You know, as an adventurous person myself, sometimes I am tempted to grab a little girl of 9, 10 or 11years of my neighbours and defile them, maybe I could understand the rationale behind that psychopathetic act, or do you think there's a secret behind paedophilia that we're not being told? grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Messengers Of Allah / The Proper Way Of Wearing The Hijab. / Muslims Please Correct Me If I Am Wrong.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.