Stats: 3,148,874 members, 7,802,809 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

The Boy Died An Hour After Bathing. All Parents Should See This! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Boy Died An Hour After Bathing. All Parents Should See This! (1135 Views)

Body Part Commonly Neglected While Bathing. / Itching After Bathing - I Need Help... / Parents Of The Boy Born With His Heart Outside The Body In Yobe. Photo (2) (3) (4)

The Boy Died An Hour After Bathing. All Parents Should See This! by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 05, 2016
Many times we don’t care about this but when you
spend a day at the swimming pool, it’s only normal
that you would feel exhausted and sleepy, especially
if you are a child who’s been extremely active
throughout the day. This is exactly why Cassandra
Jackson didn’t suspect anything when her son told her he needed some sleep when he got home after
spending the day at the pool. Johnny, 10, went to bed
after the exhausting day and his mother didn’t
suppose that anything was wrong with him. She went
to check on her child afterwards and was surprised at
what she saw. The child had foam on his mouth and had difficulties
breathing. After taking him to the ER immediately, the
mother was told that what happened was
”Secondary Drowning“ and it was a condition that
resulted from swallowed water that can occur within
72 hours. Though rare, secondary drowning can be fatal if
warning symptoms are ignored. Anytime someone
(children and adults alike) inhales even a small gush
of water (pool, lake or ocean) it can irritate the lungs
and cause swelling. Usually very little water is present
in the lungs when secondary drowning occurs, but the small amount of liquid is enough to hinder the lungs
ability to provide oxygen to the bloodstream. If your child has had a near drowning, or perhaps
swallowed too much water, keep a close eye out for
the symptoms of secondary drowning and take them
to the hospital immediately. Symptoms can even take
between one and 72 hours to appear. Here’s what to look for: – Excess fatigue after bathing – Shortness of breath after bathing – Irritability or mood swings, for no apparent reason. Don’t forget to share our text with friends
and family. Thanks

Re: The Boy Died An Hour After Bathing. All Parents Should See This! by Judeoxide(m): 9:54pm On Jul 05, 2016
Really touching... Lesson learned

I remembered when I was learning how to swim
I have difficulties sleeping afterwards especially during breathing...

I was told that the spirits in the water are warning me so I stopped going for swimming...

Now I totally understand why...

Kai Africa an superstitious believe...
Mod pls this info can save my people

User name olajumoke
Password.. big mighty snake
Re: The Boy Died An Hour After Bathing. All Parents Should See This! by buchi4action(m): 10:39pm On Jul 05, 2016
Auuch
Re: The Boy Died An Hour After Bathing. All Parents Should See This! by dominique(f): 11:14pm On Jul 05, 2016
Hoax! Too many fake stories are being circulated all over the internet.

How did the swallowed water go all the way through the windpipe to the lungs without one giving out a chocking cough at least? How on earth is water retained in the lungs for up to 72 hours?
Re: The Boy Died An Hour After Bathing. All Parents Should See This! by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 06, 2016
hmmmmm
Re: The Boy Died An Hour After Bathing. All Parents Should See This! by iduzebaba(m): 12:02pm On Jul 06, 2016
What is the pathophysiology behind the crap you just post... @op.. chai.. what literatural evidences backs the story.. any references?

please help!!! Unexplained Weight Loss / Looking For Fruit Of The Womb? / Coconut Oil With No Additives For Sale In Portharcourt@n500 Nationwide Delivery