Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

Military Helicopter Crashes With Senior Officers On- Board (photo) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Military Helicopter Crashes With Senior Officers On- Board (photo) (2633 Views)

U.S. Military Helicopter Crashes In Iraq On Thursday,  Killing 7 People On Board / President Uhuru Kenyatta's Private Helicopter Crashes Into Lake [PHOTOS] / Cameroonian General, Jacob Kodji Dies In Helicopter Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Military Helicopter Crashes With Senior Officers On- Board (photo) by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 10:07pm On Jul 05, 2016
A military helicopter carrying
several military officers has
crashed causing severe panic in
the area.

The military helicopter which
was carrying about 11 Turkish
soldiers, including senior
officers, has crashed.

The helicopter crashed in the
province of Giresun in the Black
Sea region of northeast Turkey
on Tuesday.

According to the private news
agency Dogan, there was no
immediate information on
casualties or the cause of the
crash.
Rescue teams and ambulances
were trying to reach the
wreckage.

A brigadier general, a colonel
and two majors were among
those on board when the
helicopter crashed as it flew to
greet military personnel and
their families in marking the end
of the Muslim holy month of
Ramadan, Dogan said.
It said the helicopter had
crashed around 5:30 p.m.
(1430 GMT) in the Alucra
district in the highlands of
Giresun.

Prime Minister Binali Yildirim
contacted the head of the armed
forces for information on the
crash, broadcaster CNN Turk
reported.

news.trust.org/item/20160705160447-6k7pl

Re: Military Helicopter Crashes With Senior Officers On- Board (photo) by chimoskyg(m): 10:14pm On Jul 05, 2016
RIP
Re: Military Helicopter Crashes With Senior Officers On- Board (photo) by bellenornor(f): 10:14pm On Jul 05, 2016
Oh dear!! It's well.
Re: Military Helicopter Crashes With Senior Officers On- Board (photo) by kellyJames5(m): 10:24pm On Jul 05, 2016
but we thought bad news was stucked with June.... Rip.
Re: Military Helicopter Crashes With Senior Officers On- Board (photo) by OAUTemitayo: 10:25pm On Jul 05, 2016
Erdogan killing dissenting voices in Turkey since 1548BC

2 Likes

Re: Military Helicopter Crashes With Senior Officers On- Board (photo) by Rasque1759(m): 10:30pm On Jul 05, 2016
Hoops
Re: Military Helicopter Crashes With Senior Officers On- Board (photo) by DIKEnaWAR: 10:51pm On Jul 05, 2016
Were they carrying cocaine on board? @First pic
Re: Military Helicopter Crashes With Senior Officers On- Board (photo) by CJERRYEMILEX(m): 11:14pm On Jul 05, 2016
RIP to the dead
Re: Military Helicopter Crashes With Senior Officers On- Board (photo) by Immunity1(f): 11:25pm On Jul 05, 2016
Mission achieved by Islamic militant
Re: Military Helicopter Crashes With Senior Officers On- Board (photo) by hardbody: 11:59pm On Jul 05, 2016
ADEWUMIMichael:
A military helicopter carrying
several military officers has
crashed causing severe panic in
the area.

The military helicopter which
was carrying about 11 Turkish
soldiers, including senior
officers, has crashed.

The helicopter crashed in the
province of Giresun in the Black
Sea region of northeast Turkey
on Tuesday.

According to the private news
agency Dogan, there was no
immediate information on
casualties or the cause of the
crash.
Rescue teams and ambulances
were trying to reach the
wreckage.

A brigadier general, a colonel
and two majors were among
those on board when the
helicopter crashed as it flew to
greet military personnel and
their families in marking the end
of the Muslim holy month of
Ramadan, Dogan said.
It said the helicopter had
crashed around 5:30 p.m.
(1430 GMT) in the Alucra
district in the highlands of
Giresun.

Prime Minister Binali Yildirim
contacted the head of the armed
forces for information on the
crash, broadcaster CNN Turk
reported.

news.trust.org/item/20160705160447-6k7pl

Thought it was in Nigeria
Re: Military Helicopter Crashes With Senior Officers On- Board (photo) by ndaCDTmike: 12:23am On Jul 06, 2016
{DSS}DIRECT SHORT SERVICE ADMISSION INTO THE NIGERIAN DEFENCE ACADEMY {NDA} ! ! !

Are you a graduate from any of the well recognized universities and Polytechnics currently seeking admission into the Nigeria Defense Academy via the Direct Short Service (DSS).

Interested Candidate can contact me so i can assist you to get the help of Gen. Gazama whom has been of tremendous assistance to my senior colleagues i directed to him last year and also helped me got admitted to the Regular course 2 years ago.

If need any more details you can contact me on +2348162717431 please do not call more than once i will give a ring back when available as it is highly prohibited for the use of mobile phones

Wish you Good Luck and success !

Cdt. Mike A.
Email: cdt.mike.gpmgfinest@yandex.com
mobile: +2348162717431
Re: Military Helicopter Crashes With Senior Officers On- Board (photo) by Nobody: 4:08am On Jul 06, 2016
Ok, not in Nigeria.

Sai Barber.
Re: Military Helicopter Crashes With Senior Officers On- Board (photo) by naniawini(f): 7:43am On Jul 06, 2016
It's well

(1) (Reply)

Iran WARNS Israel - “Any More War Crimes And We Will Intervene” / “I Will Lock Mugabe And Museveni In Prison If I Become President” – Donald Trump / Trump Destroys John Bolton In One Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.