Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,471 members, 7,801,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (13426 Views)

500 FUNNIEST/WITTIEST Replies Or Comments On Nairaland By iLegend (Pictures) / / (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 05, 2016

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: by dgalon(m): 11:24pm On Jul 05, 2016
i always admire your write up
so creative n fabulous
#following

2 Likes

Re: by MrRichy(m): 11:26pm On Jul 05, 2016
am I expected to follow this ??

shiit

am following

2 Likes

Re: by IRserveMyComent(f): 11:38pm On Jul 05, 2016
hmmmmm!
Re: by Barackmeringo: 11:42pm On Jul 05, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: by guente02(m): 11:55pm On Jul 05, 2016
With you.
Re: by Melancholy(m): 12:12am On Jul 06, 2016
Ilegend, nice one bro! But we no dey see u for the other side again. Xxxtedyxxx com see sometin o.
Re: by KINGinVAHALA: 12:13am On Jul 06, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
hmmmmm!
Hi sweetheart! How are you? Please i wish to discuss something important to you, only if you would be interested though. I guess you can still remember my moniker?
Re: by druxy(m): 12:29am On Jul 06, 2016
followment.... D
Re: by KINGinVAHALA: 12:37am On Jul 06, 2016
druxy:
followment.... D
Hey man, xup with you?
Re: by KINGinVAHALA: 12:38am On Jul 06, 2016
Nice one ilegend. Following with keen interest.

1 Like

Re: by CashNaira96: 1:04am On Jul 06, 2016
ilegend i love the way you write... your inspiring

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 1:47am On Jul 06, 2016
CashNaira96:
ilegend i love the way you write... your inspiring

1 Like

Re: by LordZero(m): 2:46am On Jul 06, 2016
*make i pitch my tent here.. Nkechi abeg bring one sack of popcorn and one drum of coke. grin

1 Like

Re: by dauntless15(m): 3:26am On Jul 06, 2016
ilegend whats your source of inspiration i always find your writeups intelligent and interesting

2 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 06, 2016

4 Likes

Re: by dauntless15(m): 9:09am On Jul 06, 2016
iLegend:

Source? Hmm!

When I was a kid, my mum had a typewriting machine and whenever she starts typing she'll never stop until the paper is filled with words.

When she's not around guess what? You already know the answer. I sneak in and continue from where she stopped. Haha! That's where 70% of my inspiration comes from and the rest are from others avenues.

But the one I don't know where it comes from is when somebody makes a bad comment or remark about me, I immediately have 10 things to reply; and 5 of them are very mean and can spoil someone's day for weeks or months. And the other 5 are so loving. So, the battle is always the one to reply; if I can't make up my mind, then ignore for sanity sake.

And also, I'm accustomed to writing too much, and the more I write, the more it feels like I haven't written anything and the more the inspiration comes. And before you knew it; it has become a text book. Haha. I just can't stop, and I don't wait for inspiration to knock before I start either. My year one project was a 600+ page work. I didn't even know how I did that. Though, some pages were my HTML and Java codes. My lecture shouted, and gave me a B+ without reading up to page 20. He warned me not to do that again. Na laff I just laff.

Humans have a way of processing and categorizing written notes as either boring, good read, fun, hilarious, informative, hogwash, poor writing, lots of mistakes, can't connect with readers and so on. I use all of them. I start with either fun and hilarious line, then change to boring and too serious lines, make one or two mistakes either knowingly or unknowingly to show my imperfection and on it goes. Autopilot.

Keep safe

Modify: I didn't reveal much above, but I'll like you to try this thing I did to improve my thinking. I took 100 great quotes from great me and proved them wrong. Example: "Seeing is believing" was proved wrong to believing is seeing." The opposite of love is hate. It can be proved wrong, by saying the opposite of love is not hate, but tears; hate is a disguise.

In fact, when I have free time, I'll open a thread where you guys will send great quotes to be proved wrong.
wao i just simply like you now, no homo someone like you is needed in our team if you don't mind, vote princeakins for mr Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: by Julietcutie(f): 9:24am On Jul 06, 2016
nice write up op... waiting for the next
Re: by druxy(m): 10:53am On Jul 06, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Hey man, xup with you?
eh chairman.. yea??make i pretend ha know no wat..lol
Re: by KINGinVAHALA: 12:33pm On Jul 06, 2016
druxy:
eh chairman.. yea??make i pretend ha know no wat..lol
This old man, I just they hear dey here they look you. You re aware that your guy is contesting for Mr Nairaland and you didn't even bothered to come help me out the little you can. hmmm
Re: by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 06, 2016

5 Likes

Re: by Cutezt(m): 1:18pm On Jul 06, 2016
Following.
Re: by vislabraye(m): 5:16pm On Jul 06, 2016
Hmmm. Good....
Re: by onstelly(f): 5:21pm On Jul 06, 2016
Make I book space first

Sandoski bring pop corn

1 Like

Re: by sashishalom(f): 5:56pm On Jul 06, 2016
Following..
Re: by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 06, 2016
following. . . .

Re: by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 06, 2016

Re: by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 06, 2016
iLegend:
I think I should start adding photos of evidence on each post. After all I'm a musician and a trained producer and my face will be visible to everyone sooner or later. Or should I forget the photos?

Add the photos bloke
Re: by WalkerMichael(m): 8:33pm On Jul 06, 2016
iLegend:
I think I should start adding photos of evidence on each post. After all I'm a musician and a trained producer and my face will be visible to everyone sooner or later. Or should I forget the photos?

Mehn continue brother, enjoying ya
Re: by druxy(m): 9:26pm On Jul 06, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

This old man, I just they hear dey here they look you. You re aware that your guy is contesting for Mr Nairaland and you didn't even bothered to come help me out the little you can. hmmm
...*sniffs*baba no vex ha dey mix something ni...wetin ha fi do nah..*sniffs*
Re: by druxy(m): 9:31pm On Jul 06, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

*sniffs*eeh baba no vex na...ha dey mix something ni....wetin ha fi do nah..*sniffs
Re: by KINGinVAHALA: 9:44pm On Jul 06, 2016
druxy:
*sniffs*eeh baba no vex na...ha dey mix something ni....wetin ha fi do nah..*sniffs

hahahaha, continue sniffing, NDLEA are on their way for you. lol

Bro please let's start with your signature then you reply my pm I just sent, wanna discuss something with you in private.

How was your day man?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Kind Of A Husband Will He Be? / How Many Types Of Kpekus Do We Have? Pls Name And Explain Them. / Entertain yourself with these different Vawulence Memes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.