Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,897 members, 7,806,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

Where To Get Glass Tinted - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Where To Get Glass Tinted (2397 Views)

Tinted Permit:what Is The Cost In Your Area? / Problems Encountered By The Introduction Of The New Vehicle Tinted Glass Permit / How To Process Your Car Tinted Permit Plus My Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Get Glass Tinted by Waladade4luv(m): 11:18pm On Jul 05, 2016
Now dt the tinted glass pamit is free and easier to get. Where can i get my glass tinted and at what cost? Aw long wil it take tn be free and what are the disadvantages of tinted glass. Thanks in advance
Re: Where To Get Glass Tinted by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:28am On Jul 06, 2016
Waladade4luv:
Now dt the tinted glass pamit is free and easier to get. Where can i get my glass tinted and at what cost? Aw long wil it take tn be free and what are the disadvantages of tinted glass. Thanks in advance

im looking for were to untint my factory tint if possible grin
Re: Where To Get Glass Tinted by oblo(m): 7:51pm On Jul 06, 2016
Tinted permit only covers "factory fitted tint" please to avoid embarrassment by corporal titus refrain. ..well. except you dey carry police orderly 24/7 ..then carry go grin
Re: Where To Get Glass Tinted by Waladade4luv(m): 8:11pm On Jul 06, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

why do u wish to untint it. Its cool when ur glass is tinted
Re: Where To Get Glass Tinted by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:22pm On Jul 06, 2016
Waladade4luv:
why do u wish to untint it. Its cool when ur glass is tinted

who tint epp? My a.c works very well, I'm not a VIP
Re: Where To Get Glass Tinted by mayor2013: 8:27pm On Jul 06, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

Tint help the men in black and black( naija police) grin
Re: Where To Get Glass Tinted by Waladade4luv(m): 8:51pm On Jul 06, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

it helps adultrers so that bad belle pple nor go dey report u 2 ur wife sey them see babe inside ur car

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where To Get Glass Tinted by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:55pm On Jul 06, 2016
Waladade4luv:
it helps adultrers so that bad belle pple nor go dey report u 2 ur wife sey them see babe inside ur car

dem don de click like sad

1 Like

Re: Where To Get Glass Tinted by d33types: 8:44am On Jul 07, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

boss, do you think I can buy an aftermarket untinted window ?

my car comes with factory tint.i haven't been able to process my new tint permit and these men in black are draining me very fast even with my old permit.
Re: Where To Get Glass Tinted by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:27am On Jul 07, 2016
d33types:

boss, do you think I can buy an aftermarket untinted window ?

my car comes with factory tint.i haven't been able to process my new tint permit and these men in black are draining me very fast even with my old permit.

yes you can.
Re: Where To Get Glass Tinted by d33types: 12:05pm On Jul 07, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

yes you can.
thanks oga
Re: Where To Get Glass Tinted by shotuns: 12:49pm On Jul 07, 2016
I was told the old tinted permit is valid regardless of number of years that has been in use in as much as the owner's name registered with the car documents together with the tinted permit remains the same. You will need a new tinted permit only if the new buyer decide to change the name.
Re: Where To Get Glass Tinted by bestofibkpumpn(f): 1:07pm On Jun 25, 2017
However, I have a question. I see people going to tint their cars. As in the car wasn't made with tinted glasses, then they go tint it themselves. Can one get a permit for that kind of tint?

Thanks. [/quote]

Can someone please answer this question, can someone get a permit for such cars that didn't come with factory tinted glass ?

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Corrolla For Urgent Disposal / Recommend A Car To Buy / Vacuum Cleaner For Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.