Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,452 members, 7,808,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

How To Make A Man Fall In Love - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make A Man Fall In Love (7414 Views)

What Makes A Man Fall In Love? / What Makes A Nigerian Man Fall Inlove And Marry Asian Woman?: Pls Help! / How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love by junero: 3:29pm On Sep 11, 2009
lovly one frm u fumi, ur respond was an excellent one, i'm jst new 2 d rom and am hapi relating dis way, n.bbe watchfull wile making a man fall in luv with uuuuuuuuuuu, how can a man mke a woman fall in luv?
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love by eazybuzy(m): 7:50pm On Sep 11, 2009
let it come gradually you cant force it.
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love by pirobaba(m): 2:03pm On Sep 12, 2009
Hi friends. what a good questions and what some funny answers. i tell you the truth even most guys can't really get this answer right,  coz what works for one may not work for the other.

There are no really specialties on how to make a man fall in love. while i agree that you should be yourself but that is not a guarantee bcoz unless yourself is align to himself you may never really win his love! the best what to make a guy love you is not to please him or do his wishes -you'll bore him- you just have to bring out the best in him (act like his mom, do what mothers do for male folks). If he notice that you are doing things in his interest that will help his future and career, he will have no choice than to fall for you and will make any expenses just to have you around and always.

Its your opportunity now to turn the falling into love. But to know more about the different kind of men and how to win their love i recommend you read this book: THE ACT OF SEDUCTION by ROBERT GREEN. this book is not only related to love. you can use it for business strategies and events of everyday live. take care!
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love by bariyakat(m): 5:24pm On Sep 12, 2009
have you ever heard the word-- FLIRT! entice him to you, it just might work. though no assurance,life is full of risk. just try, but if the guy na naija guy, wahala de shocked tongue
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love by Okolobia: 10:20am On Sep 14, 2009
hi, to make a man fall in love,first be close to him and show him sign of love and care, but do it with inteligent. infact for more tips about love matters visit my blog at tipsaboutrelationship..com
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love by Anabel(f): 11:24am On Sep 14, 2009
wow its very easy, if you know you want him real bad, try to kno what he wants and what he does not want. follow up with it and please him in every way. and he will be yours wink wink wink
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love by whitelexi(m): 11:27am On Sep 14, 2009
Anabel:

wow its very easy, if you know you want him real bad, try to kno what he wants and what he does not want. follow up with it and please him in every way. and he will be yours wink wink wink

In other words, when u see what u like, u go for it init? grin

And if he's slacking, u wake him up to smell the coffee? grin grin
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love by nnaemmy(m): 6:55pm On Sep 14, 2009
eeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love by jville: 9:15am On Sep 15, 2009
it's very possible 2 make a man 4all in love with u, don't just make him feel as if u r tripping initially and don't always make him feel as if he is number one dat willmake his direction 2wards u so clear,  cool shocked cheesy
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love by Toppiano(m): 5:07pm On Sep 15, 2009
1. Be neat
2. Be friendly
3. Be wise
Flash a smile, keep his company, and he will come begging for love. If e no work call me on 08035284605 for plan be,
Even if na jazz e must to fall in lov.
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love by tessybin: 2:40pm On Sep 16, 2009
well to me just be yourself, whats gonna be, gonna be. just catch your fun and don't stress yourself
kiss
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love by ojobdn(m): 3:18pm On Sep 16, 2009
As a lady for you to make a guy fall in love you need to first of all be confidence and build up your personal magnetism.

Be yourself and try to understand the guy, what are the kind of discussion he likes and listen to his view points, as you do this he will make believe that you give him importance.

Make efforts to bring smile to his face rather than matters that will bore him.

Be real don't fake your identity.
you can get more tips at www.relatewithothers..com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

sss / Wifey Material (pics) / Ladies And Fake Life,these Photos Will Make You Hate Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.