Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,399 members, 7,781,152 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:53 AM

Man And Old Homeless Woman In Abuja Pictured - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man And Old Homeless Woman In Abuja Pictured (35722 Views)

58-year-old Homeless Nigerian Man Dies Inside Brutal Cold In Chicago / The Tallest Man And Woman Ever In The World (photos And Videos) / 15year Old Homeless Street Boy Speaks English So Fluently Cries Out.(must Watch) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man And Old Homeless Woman In Abuja Pictured by UjSizzle(f): 10:36am On Jul 06, 2016
... And I said to myself, what a wonderful world.

It's a lesson on kindness that I hope we all learn smiley
God bless you for showing love.

1 Like

Re: Man And Old Homeless Woman In Abuja Pictured by olimsyGo1: 10:38am On Jul 06, 2016
cool
Re: Man And Old Homeless Woman In Abuja Pictured by chichichilolo1(f): 10:38am On Jul 06, 2016
You have a good heart...continue doing good and you will be blessed abundantly
Re: Man And Old Homeless Woman In Abuja Pictured by Rasque1759(m): 10:43am On Jul 06, 2016
may God continue to reward you...amen..I wish I can do this to someone, someday.....
Re: Man And Old Homeless Woman In Abuja Pictured by Oksman(m): 10:45am On Jul 06, 2016
skysailor:

how is e better than him
it'd better not to give/help than giving and showing off

You are not absolutely correct my dear, what he did, even though i understand where you are driving at; is not the issue here. The sum of his action, is that he is happy!, so don't look at the way a policeman controls the traffic but how he gets the job done.
Re: Man And Old Homeless Woman In Abuja Pictured by abisolaarshow(f): 10:49am On Jul 06, 2016
awwwwww. will you marry me kiss
Re: Man And Old Homeless Woman In Abuja Pictured by icybeth(m): 10:53am On Jul 06, 2016
Swaggzkid:
Choi, I just saw a op above me typing hypocrite.

Did you just discover that word today? or are you high on some cheap roadside drugs? Coz I don't see any sign of hypocrisy here in any bit.
He is quoting from Matthew 6:1-4
Re: Man And Old Homeless Woman In Abuja Pictured by satungwu: 10:54am On Jul 06, 2016
Bro, you are not mad. You are a good kindhearted man. I can imagine the joy you brought to her heart by your action. God bless you.
Re: Man And Old Homeless Woman In Abuja Pictured by Netfad(m): 11:04am On Jul 06, 2016
May God Bless You For Showing This Much Love, And I Really Admire Your Courage...Bless You Once Again!!!
Re: Man And Old Homeless Woman In Abuja Pictured by pastie(m): 11:14am On Jul 06, 2016
dainformant:
God bless you
ogoshe
Re: Man And Old Homeless Woman In Abuja Pictured by MarilynNash(f): 11:14am On Jul 06, 2016
skysailor:

how is e better than him
it'd better not to give/help than giving and showing off
Can you listen to yourself? People like you have never given a coin in their life.

Proud of the young man with a heart of gold. God bless him richly!
Re: Man And Old Homeless Woman In Abuja Pictured by delsboat(m): 11:14am On Jul 06, 2016
Isaiah 58vs6, 7 and 8
my brother u ar bless for doing DAT because Dats d kind if fast God demanded from us. read DAT Bible passage all of u. wen u give to d poor u lend to God almighty
Re: Man And Old Homeless Woman In Abuja Pictured by Austin4lif: 11:20am On Jul 06, 2016
mcyemite:
and u re still talking of peace co-existence after shading ur president because he's nt of ur tribe?why nt cut this man some slack?
not that, Nigeria is sinking under the watch of Buhari. Things is getting bad and the president is not sensitive in his appointments, he dnt follow federal character to balance the equation.
Re: Man And Old Homeless Woman In Abuja Pictured by Aparakay(m): 11:23am On Jul 06, 2016
Sincerely i can't do it but it amazing. Thumb up for Yuh bro
Re: Man And Old Homeless Woman In Abuja Pictured by yankosbaba(m): 11:23am On Jul 06, 2016
Good gesture. Men will favour you too. God bless you smiley
Re: Man And Old Homeless Woman In Abuja Pictured by smashupdates(m): 11:24am On Jul 06, 2016
God Bless you More and More bro. More Blessings. You are a kindhearted young man

<a href="http://smash9ja.com"> Download:smash music</a>
Re: Man And Old Homeless Woman In Abuja Pictured by hysteriabox(m): 11:24am On Jul 06, 2016
dainformant:
A young man identified as Ichie Agbalanze did the unusual after his encounter with an aged homeless woman in Abuja. After helping the old woman by buying some edibles for her, the young man went extra miles by also joining her to beg for alms... May God bless him abundantly.

Below is what he shared on his page;

We can't lose hope in humanity! Never!
Just a little more care can heal the world!

I was on my way to catch up an appointment this afternoon when I saw this homeless mother by the market roadside begging alms... I noticed how everybody ignored her pleas for alms and I hid behind a tree to record this video, Brothers and Sisters ignored her like she's a log of wood lying beside the road, no one gave her even a smile to pacify her soul... Pain and agony was written all over her as she continued regardless.

I went down to the market and bought few stuffs and I came back to meet her... I handed the stuffs over to her and I could read the excitement and cheers in her face as she kept saying things in her language which I don't understand. She opened what I bought for her and offered me some of it to eat with her, I ate with her as we took selfies and she laughed so hatd whenever I showed her a picture of herself, I decided to sit back with her and beg for alms.

We started begging for alms together and she was all smiles... People couldn't understand what was happening as I walked towards them and ask them to drop a penny for the old lady... It was crazy, it was fun and almost everyone I walked up dropped something in her plate, I spent almost an hour with her and I missed my appointment... But the Joy I gave and the Joy I received was way more important.

I counted the money we made and it was N1,200 (One Thousand Two Hundred Naira) I handed it over to her and bade her goodbye as she was left with all smiles and thanks. It was a moment to behold...that's why am sharing this one with you.

Just a little more love can heal the world.
Moral of the story: Am I not mad?

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/07/young-man-helps-old-homeless-woman.html

Awww....

Small time we ll shout "religion is the answer".
What did islam/Christianity do for her. The only thing she needs is love. Not the churchy "God is love" but a fellow like the one she encountered. The only gospel worth believing is the gospel on two feet

Re: Man And Old Homeless Woman In Abuja Pictured by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 06, 2016
@dainformant what will matter to some negative people is that u r showing your good deed to the world which they will classify as hypocritical while what will matter to some of us is that you have made an old, homeless, poor woman happy enough to last her another few weeks or more to which I say ignore the negatives and keep doing more as you have encouraged lots of us to emulate u and God bless and reward you abundantly too.
Re: Man And Old Homeless Woman In Abuja Pictured by chachanga: 11:40am On Jul 06, 2016
Good job young'un!

The morals of ur story far exceed these realms in ramifications & the Almighty will bless you indeed for your selflessness.

Where're all the tribalistic poster-boys now?!
Re: Man And Old Homeless Woman In Abuja Pictured by Elhabeeb1(m): 11:45am On Jul 06, 2016
Some one dropped her off there and will pick her up after the close of business, probably her son!
Re: Man And Old Homeless Woman In Abuja Pictured by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 06, 2016
This is the best thing I have ever read on nairaland may God bless you bro. Big respect I have for you.
Re: Man And Old Homeless Woman In Abuja Pictured by tayo200(m): 11:50am On Jul 06, 2016
nice ..but don't try this for my side o...dem go talk say maybe u wan kidnap d woman
Re: Man And Old Homeless Woman In Abuja Pictured by Cityguy: 11:51am On Jul 06, 2016
The deed is good just that showing it is not too good. Keep it up bro.
Re: Man And Old Homeless Woman In Abuja Pictured by Raphael81(m): 11:53am On Jul 06, 2016
wow so rare a kind youth God bless u
Re: Man And Old Homeless Woman In Abuja Pictured by Cityguy: 11:56am On Jul 06, 2016
delsboat:
Isaiah 58vs6, 7 and 8
my brother u ar bless for doing DAT because Dats d kind if fast God demanded from us. read DAT Bible passage all of u. wen u give to d poor u lend to God almighty
Very true
Re: Man And Old Homeless Woman In Abuja Pictured by Priceless200(f): 12:02pm On Jul 06, 2016
Good one bro, United we rock.. Blood unites us, makes us same. .. God is love, you showed one, you will never lack one. Weldone. Keep doing good.
Re: Man And Old Homeless Woman In Abuja Pictured by ezychris(m): 12:07pm On Jul 06, 2016
This is really hard to do but I'm going to try it soon
Re: Man And Old Homeless Woman In Abuja Pictured by 99foxxy(f): 12:09pm On Jul 06, 2016
Good gesture brother, may God reward you abundantly IJN Amen.
Re: Man And Old Homeless Woman In Abuja Pictured by Samdelzon(m): 12:16pm On Jul 06, 2016
fowosh:
its nt always too gud to showcase any favour being offered to the needy ...its between u and God, it shouldn't be a thing u show to the pple.....keep it up anyway....my suggestion tho

I disagree with your line of reasoning, I believe Op brought this here to remind us all to show Love to our fellow humans , if he only mentioned it here w/out pix to backup, i know someone like you would'nt av believed him. ..........seeing is believing....!!!!!
Re: Man And Old Homeless Woman In Abuja Pictured by mcyemite(m): 1:01pm On Jul 06, 2016
Austin4lif:
not that, Nigeria is sinking under the watch of Buhari. Things is getting bad and the president is not sensitive in his appointments, he dnt follow federal character to balance the equation.
is federal character the magic healer to the wounded nigeria? nigeria is sinking yes,is it all mr presidents fault?is he d one determining global oil price index?is he the one bombing the country's major source of revenue?...if the people who are going to take nigeria to promise of are a tribe or state...fvck federal character..
Re: Man And Old Homeless Woman In Abuja Pictured by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:18pm On Jul 06, 2016
dainformant, you brought tears to my eyes. God bless you real good.
Your very act of kindness will not only ensure a reward in like but has also spurred me to emulate you. If each of us try in our little ways to do something for the poor and helpless even if it's once a month, this world will be a much better place for us all.
#PayItForward

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help! I'm Too Nice And People Are Taking Advantage Of My Niceness. / Jaan Roose Takes Daring Walk Across Lagos Bridge / This Python Just Got Killed By A Hunter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.