Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,933 members, 7,803,058 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

Man And Old Homeless Woman In Abuja Pictured - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man And Old Homeless Woman In Abuja Pictured (35744 Views)

58-year-old Homeless Nigerian Man Dies Inside Brutal Cold In Chicago / The Tallest Man And Woman Ever In The World (photos And Videos) / 15year Old Homeless Street Boy Speaks English So Fluently Cries Out.(must Watch) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man And Old Homeless Woman In Abuja Pictured by dainformant(m): 7:10am On Jul 06, 2016
A young man identified as Ichie Agbalanze did the unusual after his encounter with an aged homeless woman in Abuja. After helping the old woman by buying some edibles for her, the young man went extra miles by also joining her to beg for alms... May God bless him abundantly.

Below is what he shared on his page;

We can't lose hope in humanity! Never!
Just a little more care can heal the world!

I was on my way to catch up an appointment this afternoon when I saw this homeless mother by the market roadside begging alms... I noticed how everybody ignored her pleas for alms and I hid behind a tree to record this video, Brothers and Sisters ignored her like she's a log of wood lying beside the road, no one gave her even a smile to pacify her soul... Pain and agony was written all over her as she continued regardless.

I went down to the market and bought few stuffs and I came back to meet her... I handed the stuffs over to her and I could read the excitement and cheers in her face as she kept saying things in her language which I don't understand. She opened what I bought for her and offered me some of it to eat with her, I ate with her as we took selfies and she laughed so hatd whenever I showed her a picture of herself, I decided to sit back with her and beg for alms.

We started begging for alms together and she was all smiles... People couldn't understand what was happening as I walked towards them and ask them to drop a penny for the old lady... It was crazy, it was fun and almost everyone I walked up dropped something in her plate, I spent almost an hour with her and I missed my appointment... But the Joy I gave and the Joy I received was way more important.

I counted the money we made and it was N1,200 (One Thousand Two Hundred Naira) I handed it over to her and bade her goodbye as she was left with all smiles and thanks. It was a moment to behold...that's why am sharing this one with you.

Just a little more love can heal the world.
Moral of the story: Am I not mad?

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/07/young-man-helps-old-homeless-woman.html

103 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man And Old Homeless Woman In Abuja Pictured by dainformant(m): 7:10am On Jul 06, 2016
God bless you

95 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man And Old Homeless Woman In Abuja Pictured by kacglobal: 7:10am On Jul 06, 2016
Chai. Thank you Jesus

19 Likes

Re: Man And Old Homeless Woman In Abuja Pictured by Histrings08(m): 7:11am On Jul 06, 2016
U showed her love, God is love.. Which means u show her God nd God will reward you

91 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man And Old Homeless Woman In Abuja Pictured by ChangeIsCostant: 7:13am On Jul 06, 2016
God bless u young man. u too much

14 Likes

Re: Man And Old Homeless Woman In Abuja Pictured by PrettyCrystal: 7:14am On Jul 06, 2016
he is sure better than you -at least he gave her something. who u epp Mr SAINT
ibe9ja:
Hypocrite

134 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man And Old Homeless Woman In Abuja Pictured by PrettyCrystal: 7:14am On Jul 06, 2016
nice gesture. ride on brother

6 Likes

Re: Man And Old Homeless Woman In Abuja Pictured by freenortheast: 7:16am On Jul 06, 2016
GOD loves you good Nigger.....cos next to GOD in heaven...is the good brothers.

4 Likes

Re: Man And Old Homeless Woman In Abuja Pictured by Swaggzkid: 7:17am On Jul 06, 2016
Choi, I just saw a op above me typing hypocrite.

Did you just discover that word today? or are you high on some cheap roadside drugs? Coz I don't see any sign of hypocrisy here in any bit.

30 Likes

Re: Man And Old Homeless Woman In Abuja Pictured by Austin4lif: 7:19am On Jul 06, 2016
Atleast he is better then Buhari. An igbo guy helping a hausa, this is an epitome of peaceful coexistence.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man And Old Homeless Woman In Abuja Pictured by myfantasies(f): 7:25am On Jul 06, 2016
ibe9ja:
Hypocrite. No need to tell the whole World. It's btw u and God.

May IPOB thunder fire the first and last person to quote me and talk anyhow
Hypocrite

I have qouted u

It is thunder dat will fire u left, right nd center for criticizing dis young and kind dude

Na ur type dey kick beggar for road if dey approach u

Mediapace

Xmen149

BlueEyeBalls

Where r u guys hiding

118 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man And Old Homeless Woman In Abuja Pictured by bennygreat1(m): 7:27am On Jul 06, 2016
God bless you bro...

5 Likes

Re: Man And Old Homeless Woman In Abuja Pictured by andresia(m): 7:29am On Jul 06, 2016
ibe9ja:

Why are you so daft?

Op shared it so we can all learn in so many ways to help whenever and wherever we can

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man And Old Homeless Woman In Abuja Pictured by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 06, 2016
ibe9ja:

I think I'm the second person to quote u. U probably don't do nice things, so u feel uncomfortable when others do so. And Zeus is waiting for u to quote me.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man And Old Homeless Woman In Abuja Pictured by Almajiri1: 7:35am On Jul 06, 2016
Such a great soul! I do something close to this on the streets at least twice a week.It's shocking how we seems to have lost our humanity in pursuit of material things.

Just a smile could make somebody's day! Why not share your smiles and gifts with your world?

I remember I got some surprising act of kindness from a total stranger yesterday.A youngman on dreadlocks. I stopped,walked up to him,placed my hands on his shoulders with a reassuring grip and told him thank you from the depths of my spirits.The youngman was all smiles as we departed.

I wanted to hug and kiss his Good soul but such acts could be misinterpreted. I said to myself this world would be a better place with such great souls that you bump into on chance meetings.

What a wonderful world ----Louis Armstrong!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man And Old Homeless Woman In Abuja Pictured by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 06, 2016
Good work bro... God bless you richly....

2 Likes

Re: Man And Old Homeless Woman In Abuja Pictured by Almajiri1: 7:48am On Jul 06, 2016
ibe9ja:

Every human being has the ability to be better. I'm rooting for you to turn up a better version.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man And Old Homeless Woman In Abuja Pictured by Mediapace: 8:06am On Jul 06, 2016
Am always here
myfantasies:
Hypocrite

I have qouted u

It is thunder dat will fire u left, right nd center for criticizing dis young and kind dude

Na ur type dey kick beggar for road if dey approach u

Mediapace

Xmen149

BlueEyeBalls

Where r u guys hiding
Re: Man And Old Homeless Woman In Abuja Pictured by niyot124: 8:40am On Jul 06, 2016
ibe9ja:

Lol, i never know say IPOB don turn to AK47 o

3 Likes

Re: Man And Old Homeless Woman In Abuja Pictured by fowosh: 8:57am On Jul 06, 2016
its nt always too gud to showcase any favour being offered to the needy ...its between u and God, it shouldn't be a thing u show to the pple.....keep it up anyway....my suggestion tho

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man And Old Homeless Woman In Abuja Pictured by veekid(m): 9:09am On Jul 06, 2016
Uhmm
Re: Man And Old Homeless Woman In Abuja Pictured by yemajiteru(m): 9:10am On Jul 06, 2016
God Bless this Man....

Bt na people they spoil people... !! !

1 Like

Re: Man And Old Homeless Woman In Abuja Pictured by Vendoor(f): 9:11am On Jul 06, 2016
cute guy with a good heart cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man And Old Homeless Woman In Abuja Pictured by eddyslim(m): 9:11am On Jul 06, 2016
Nice one

2 Likes

Re: Man And Old Homeless Woman In Abuja Pictured by rummeh: 9:11am On Jul 06, 2016
dainformant:
A young man identified as Ichie Agbalanze did the unusual after his encounter with an aged homeless woman in Abuja. After helping the old woman by buying some edibles for her, the young man went extra miles by also joining her to beg for alms... May God bless him abundantly.

Below is what he shared on his page;

We can't lose hope in humanity! Never!
Just a little more care can heal the world!

I was on my way to catch up an appointment this afternoon when I saw this homeless mother by the market roadside begging alms... I noticed how everybody ignored her pleas for alms and I hid behind a tree to record this video, Brothers and Sisters ignored her like she's a log of wood lying beside the road, no one gave her even a smile to pacify her soul... Pain and agony was written all over her as she continued regardless.

I went down to the market and bought few stuffs and I came back to meet her... I handed the stuffs over to her and I could read the excitement and cheers in her face as she kept saying things in her language which I don't understand. She opened what I bought for her and offered me some of it to eat with her, I ate with her as we took selfies and she laughed so hatd whenever I showed her a picture of herself, I decided to sit back with her and beg for alms.

We started begging for alms together and she was all smiles... People couldn't understand what was happening as I walked towards them and ask them to drop a penny for the old lady... It was crazy, it was fun and almost everyone I walked up dropped something in her plate, I spent almost an hour with her and I missed my appointment... But the Joy I gave and the Joy I received was way more important.

I counted the money we made and it was N1,200 (One Thousand Two Hundred Naira) I handed it over to her and bade her goodbye as she was left with all smiles and thanks. It was a moment to behold...that's why am sharing this one with you.

Just a little more love can heal the world.
Moral of the story: Am I not mad?

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/07/young-man-helps-old-homeless-woman.html

Epic...... Nice one bro

3 Likes

Re: Man And Old Homeless Woman In Abuja Pictured by mystry(m): 9:12am On Jul 06, 2016
you will never go poor dear

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Python Just Got Killed By A Hunter / Jaan Roose Takes Daring Walk Across Lagos Bridge / Help! I'm Too Nice And People Are Taking Advantage Of My Niceness.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.