Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,912 members, 7,802,969 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

How Reliable Is It To Use Graphcard To Send Money Through Western Union And Bank - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Reliable Is It To Use Graphcard To Send Money Through Western Union And Bank (1867 Views)

Can I Send Money Abroad From Nigeria, Through Western Union / Any Alternatives To Western Union And Money Gram? / Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Reliable Is It To Use Graphcard To Send Money Through Western Union And Bank by fidelking: 5:50pm On Sep 08, 2009
How reliable is it to use graphcard to send money through western union and bank transfer.

Do companies accept sending money via western union using a graphcard
Re: How Reliable Is It To Use Graphcard To Send Money Through Western Union And Bank by fidelking: 12:24pm On Sep 09, 2009
Thanks so much for your reply and assurance.

Kindly let me have the following info

Where can I fund my graphcard account?
What is their rate per dollar?
Do the have any charges for sending money via western union and what is their charges like?
Re: How Reliable Is It To Use Graphcard To Send Money Through Western Union And Bank by croj(m): 2:59pm On Sep 10, 2009
what does graphcard actually do and please how can i get a it.
Re: How Reliable Is It To Use Graphcard To Send Money Through Western Union And Bank by keyremotes(m): 12:37am On Sep 11, 2009
[size=38pt]RELIABLE BUT TOO EXPENSIVE![/size]
Re: How Reliable Is It To Use Graphcard To Send Money Through Western Union And Bank by SSUK: 4:20pm On Oct 10, 2010
Try the new payment portal for NIGERIANS that is making waves at the moment. They have an affordable innovative platform for handling all your international payments and delivery to NIGERIA.
Re: How Reliable Is It To Use Graphcard To Send Money Through Western Union And Bank by OrderBay(f): 10:49am On Oct 12, 2010
You can use OrderBay's services to send and receive funds as well.

www.orderbay.com

(1) (Reply)

Tips On Dry Cleaning/laundry Business. / Tricycle Or Keke Marwa / Retail Businessess You Can Start With Less Than 15000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.