Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

See What Happened To A Skater Holding Moving Vehicle In Lagos - Photos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See What Happened To A Skater Holding Moving Vehicle In Lagos - Photos (924 Views)

Bridge Barrier Falls On Vehicle In Kaduna. 6 Passengers Killed (Graphic Pics) / Danfo Slams A Skater On Highway In Lagos / A Skater Holds On To A Motorcycle In Motion In Ibadan (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Happened To A Skater Holding Moving Vehicle In Lagos - Photos by viviangist: 9:54am On Jul 06, 2016
I woke up this morning to find unread messages on my phone via WhatsApp, Facebook, BBM and others and I found this report about this skater.
According to the reporter (eye witness) this skater was holding onto a fast vehicle (danfo) from Ajah Lagos State heading to Lekki with full speed and lost his control. He slammed on the major road as the motion made me stumble several times.

He was not wearing any protective gear at all. To me he was skating strictly naked provided he's wearing clothes. According to the eye witness his right leg is broken, he is still alive but undergoing serious pain at the moment.
We have been warned severally about Skating without helmet and holding unto vehicles while skating. Examples even worst than this have occurred several times even in other states. Skaters have lost parts of their bodies and lives... When are we going to listen to simple instructions

When I see all this happening what pains me is not the injury of the victim but the injury added to this sport in this part of the world.

Some skaters call them self professionals and still do dirty things an amature will do and then later blame the devil who is on his own. I am in pains now because I am also involved in this sport and every Nigerian is rating skaters to be the same. These skaters go to promotional jobs and earn money for themselves and I wonder why they can't afford a helmet for their own safety? I pray he recovers quick and I'm sure when he is out of this situation he will forbid holding even a bicycle on the road. This again is serving as an example to skaters who still do the same thing. Please let's be warned. We don't need to let this things happen before we learn. - SkateGuru

Source http://www.viviangist.com/see-what-happened-to-a-skater-holding-moving-vehicle-in-lagos-photos

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: See What Happened To A Skater Holding Moving Vehicle In Lagos - Photos by mcversatile(m): 9:55am On Jul 06, 2016
NAWA O!!!
Re: See What Happened To A Skater Holding Moving Vehicle In Lagos - Photos by akinloluwao: 10:05am On Jul 06, 2016
That was how a vehicle knocked one down around alausa sometime ago, the guy died on the spot. Na person wey don chop belleful dey look for trouble. Be careful guys
Re: See What Happened To A Skater Holding Moving Vehicle In Lagos - Photos by HtwoOw: 10:10am On Jul 06, 2016
Copy copy kills

Those who holdon to cars do so with protective gears

The roads are good

Driver probably understands

But in Lagos or Nigeria

Potholes everywhere

Danfo driver doesn't care about you or your safety

Not sorry for your pains
Re: See What Happened To A Skater Holding Moving Vehicle In Lagos - Photos by Dclique(m): 10:24am On Jul 06, 2016
Get well soon.
Re: See What Happened To A Skater Holding Moving Vehicle In Lagos - Photos by evergold(m): 12:38pm On Jul 06, 2016
Hey everyone,

Please I may soon be moving to Lagos and I wanted to find out if it is possible to ride a bicycle from Ado Road in Ajah to lekki phase 1.

I also wanted to know in the absence of bicycle, what other transport option I have and how much it will cost daily.

Thanks.
Re: See What Happened To A Skater Holding Moving Vehicle In Lagos - Photos by viviangist: 12:42pm On Jul 06, 2016
cc , lalasticlala
Re: See What Happened To A Skater Holding Moving Vehicle In Lagos - Photos by laurel03(m): 2:46pm On Jul 06, 2016
God safe uuuu
Re: See What Happened To A Skater Holding Moving Vehicle In Lagos - Photos by beebee1777: 12:41am On Jul 07, 2016
evergold:
Hey everyone,

Please I may soon be moving to Lagos and I wanted to find out if it is possible to ride a bicycle from Ado Road in Ajah to lekki phase 1.

I also wanted to know in the absence of bicycle, what other transport option I have and how much it will cost daily.

Thanks.
it is possible but it might take you forever to get there and probably exhausted when you get to your destin
ation. Its better to take abus to ajah. From Ajah, ride another bus going to cms and get off at Lekki. It might cost you about 600 to and fro. Good luck
Re: See What Happened To A Skater Holding Moving Vehicle In Lagos - Photos by Dynamitehimself(m): 4:11pm On Jul 07, 2016
Thank God he Didn't disco grin

(1) (Reply)

Dangerous White Powder Mailed With A Passport Led To Closure Of USA Embassy In A / Relocating To New Zeland / Notary Public Officer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.