Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

99% Of Ladies Will Not Trust His Guy If He Does This As A Profession - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / 99% Of Ladies Will Not Trust His Guy If He Does This As A Profession (1401 Views)

99% Will See This Picture Wrongly At First Glance / Meet The Talented Enterprenuer Who Picks Bottle Caps. See What He Does With Them / Wow!!!which Popular Nigerian Tv Actress Does This Resemble? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

99% Of Ladies Will Not Trust His Guy If He Does This As A Profession by 9jacodedgist(m): 12:41pm On Jul 06, 2016
Artist Laolu is the Chief Executive Officer of Sacred Art Of The Ori, professional in painting human bodies.

Arguably, there is more to Laolu's profession than painting as most of the ladies he has painted are all naked, not even putting on panties and I am sure Loalu has all the pictures of the varieties of nipples, boobs and butts that exist, considering his profession cheesy cheesy cheesy

The question is, is there any lady who can trust this Artist provided he is his boyfriend/husband

http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/07/99-of-ladies-will-not-trust-his-guy-if.html
cc: lalasticlala, erad, prof800

Re: 99% Of Ladies Will Not Trust His Guy If He Does This As A Profession by 9jacodedgist(m): 12:43pm On Jul 06, 2016
9jacodedgist:
Artist Laolu is the Chief Executive Officer of Sacred Art Of The Ori, professional in painting human bodies.

Arguably, there is more to Laolu's profession than painting as most of the ladies he has painted are all naked, not even putting on panties and I am sure Loalu has all the pictures of the varieties of nipples, boobs and butts that exist, considering his profession cheesy cheesy cheesy

The question is, is there any lady who can trust this Artist provided he is his boyfriend/husband

cc: lalasticlala, erad, prof800

Re: 99% Of Ladies Will Not Trust His Guy If He Does This As A Profession by 9jacodedgist(m): 12:45pm On Jul 06, 2016
shocked shocked shocked
Re: 99% Of Ladies Will Not Trust His Guy If He Does This As A Profession by Sirpluv: 12:50pm On Jul 06, 2016
I for like this kind work o o grin grin grin Btw check my signature.
Re: 99% Of Ladies Will Not Trust His Guy If He Does This As A Profession by nnachukz(m): 12:53pm On Jul 06, 2016
What is the painting of naked people for? Won't they wear clothes again. Will they be going about unclad to showcase their paintings?
Hmm. Me if I mistakenly look at a beautiful damsel carelessly my woman will warn and threaten me at the same time. Meaning if I even stay close to the place of this painting without even participating in the painting, then be sure it is over between us. She is damn jealous. I LOVE HER, SO I WON'T TAKE THE RISK OF DOING THIS TYPE OF WORK.
Re: 99% Of Ladies Will Not Trust His Guy If He Does This As A Profession by 9jacodedgist(m): 1:36pm On Jul 06, 2016
lol... you definitely know she might be reading this
nnachukz:
What is the painting of naked people for? Won't they wear clothes again. Will they be going about unclad to showcase their paintings?
Hmm. Me if I mistakenly look at a beautiful damsel carelessly my woman will warn and threaten me at the same time. Meaning if I even stay close to the place of this painting without even participating in the painting, then be sure it is over between us. She is damn jealous. I LOVE HER, SO I WON'T TAKE THE RISK OF DOING THIS TYPE OF WORK.
Re: 99% Of Ladies Will Not Trust His Guy If He Does This As A Profession by nnachukz(m): 3:13pm On Jul 06, 2016
9jacodedgist:
lol... you definitely know she might be reading this
My dear, you got it clearly right.
Re: 99% Of Ladies Will Not Trust His Guy If He Does This As A Profession by 9jacodedgist(m): 3:23pm On Jul 06, 2016
I noticed that when you 'sharperly' edited your comment adding "I LOVE HER,...." grin strategy
nnachukz:
My dear, you got it clearly right.
Re: 99% Of Ladies Will Not Trust His Guy If He Does This As A Profession by nnachukz(m): 3:27pm On Jul 06, 2016
9jacodedgist:
I noticed that when you 'sharperly' edited your comment adding "I LOVE HER,...." grin strategy
Hmm it is like is not only me o. So you self sabi wetin dey. It can only come from experience.

(1) (Reply)

Free Website Design / Painting: Rising Sun Or Setting Sun / Ballpoint Pen Sketch ~ Portrait Of A Smiling Beautiful Nigerian Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.