Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,264 members, 7,807,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance (11486 Views)

Daddy Freeze Would Certainly End An Athiest Or Agnostic. Hardmirror's Opinion / Tears: Ex-Muslim Turned Christian Apologist, Nabeel Qureshi, Is Gone! / An Athiest View/arguement Against Christianity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by winner01(m): 11:44am On Jul 07, 2016
dalaman:

Of course I can't fight an imaginary idea. Who can do that?
But you do, every single day of your life.
Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by winner01(m): 11:46am On Jul 07, 2016
OgundeleT:
did i ask u to stop sharing ur believe? no. but i will always scrutinise ur claims.
Yeah. But i just wish your scrutiny was a bit intelligible.
Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by 4everGod1: 11:49am On Jul 07, 2016
winner01:
My brother, true love exists. The love of God. You need to experience true love.
Please, you can hug your wife if not your parents.

Oh yes her love for dalaman is real his for her is also so real. I guess the ability to love also just appeared or is it that Love never existed to begin with.?

We love you dalaman indeed we do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by dalaman: 12:11pm On Jul 07, 2016
winner01:
But you do, every single day of your life.

I am always interacting with people like you who believe in the imaginary idea. Have you ever seen any God respond to any atheist anywhere? Your God doesnt exist only people like you that subscribe to the God idea exist and it is you that we have to interact and deal with.
Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by Dejideji1(m): 12:13pm On Jul 07, 2016
OgundeleT:

bros the probability of mine is zero while the probability of urs is 1/10000 or whatever, do the maths it is almost zero so we almost the same. btw i never believe anyone exist
superior argument? lols. bros nothing like that, u are just a product of indoctrination and nothing more.

Bro I'm glad you admit yours is zero. Now where did you get the 10000 from? because the main contenders are no way near that figure.
By the time i finish my analysis you will find out that majority of them are not even main contenders/not even contenders at all and your probability will become 1/2.

Then with the support of a superior argument, you will be able to decide for your self on who the odds favour between the two major contenders that will be left.
Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by Dejideji1(m): 12:16pm On Jul 07, 2016
OgundeleT:
*modified, pls refresh
Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by dalaman: 12:16pm On Jul 07, 2016
winner01:
My brother, true love exists. The love of God. You need to experience true love.
Please, you can hug your wife if not your parents.

I do not need all these empty talk of true love. I am presently in Nigeria and all I do is hear of these empty talk of love of God from people lIke you daily. Where is these elusive love of God among you the christians in Nigeria or any part of the world? Repeating something doesn't make it true, after all muslims keep repeating that Islam is a religion of peace.

I can only experience true live from humans and I've experienced enough of it I can't experience love from imaginary entities.
Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by winner01(m): 12:22pm On Jul 07, 2016
dalaman:

I do not need all these empty talk of true love. I am presently in Nigeria and all I do is hear of these empty talk of love of God from people lIke you daily. Where is these elusive love of God among you the christians in Nigeria or any part of the world? Repeating something doesn't make it true, after all muslims keep repeating that Islam is a religion of peace.

I can only experience true live from humans and I've experienced enough of it I can't experience love from imaginary entities.
dalaman:

I am always interacting with people like you who believe in the imaginary idea. Have you ever seen any God respond to any atheist anywhere? Your God doesnt exist only people like you that subscribe to the God idea exist and it is you that we have to interact and deal with.

dalaman, love is what you need. Living with so much pain and hate won't solve your problems. Why not taste and see that God is good.
Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by 4everGod1: 12:37pm On Jul 07, 2016
dalaman:

Same way an appliance was designed to function in a certain way by a higher being so are we humans designed by a higher being to be emotionally responsive.

Love, hate are all emotions but how is it that we even have it in the first place? Why do we know when to feel good and when to feel bad and be able to tell them apart?

Love is a good thing and worth sharing and receiving. We offer you love which even you being an atheist knows is good so why run away from it?

God loves you bro and so do we
Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by dalaman: 12:44pm On Jul 07, 2016
winner01:

dalaman, love is what you need. Living with so much pain and hate won't solve your problems. Why not taste and see that God is good.

Love is what you need too. The endless pain you are going through can be wiped off if you start loving the people around you instead of claiming to love an imaginary entity.
Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by dalaman: 12:47pm On Jul 07, 2016
4everGod1:

Same way an appliance was designed to function in a certain way by a higher being so are we humans designed by a higher being to be emotionally responsive.

Love, hate are all emotions but how is it that we even have it in the first place? Why do we know when to feel good and when to feel bad and be able to tell them apart?

Love is a good thing and worth sharing and receiving. We offer you love which even you being an atheist knows is good so why run away from it?

God loves you bro and so do we

Go and show your love to your neighbours. Use this love you are talking about to make Nigeria a better place instead of talking about it on the Internet.
Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by OgundeleT(m): 12:55pm On Jul 07, 2016
Dejideji1:

Bro I'm glad you admit yours is zero. Now where did you get the 10000 from? because the main contenders are no way near that figure.
By the time i finish my analysis you will find out that majority of them are not even main contenders/not even contenders at all and your probability will become 1/2.

Then with the support of a superior argument, you will be able to decide for your self on who the odds favour between the two major contenders that will be left.

it seems u don't get me? all i mean is that there are thousands of god human being claimed to exist but u choose one out of it, but i just assume they are 10000.
sorry there is nothing like superior argument in religion u only choose the one ur parent give u or u take from the society, the same way u think ur argument is superior is the same way others think theirs is superior, the same way u look others who dont profess ur religion with pity because u believe av presented a valid point is the same way they also look u with pity because they also think they are on the right path while u are wrong

2 Likes

Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by 4everGod1: 12:57pm On Jul 07, 2016
dalaman:

Go and show your love to your neighbours. Use this love you are talking about to make Nigeria a better place instead of talking about it on the Internet.

I want to make Nigeria a better place beginning with u. After all little drops of water they say makes a mighty ocean.

I love u deeply bro more than I or u even realise. Why don't we start by hugging it out okay?
Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by OgundeleT(m): 12:57pm On Jul 07, 2016
winner01:
Yeah. But i just wish your scrutiny was a bit intelligible.
did i insult u?
share ur believe and i will scrutinise it... lobatan
Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by dalaman: 1:05pm On Jul 07, 2016
4everGod1:

I want to make Nigeria a better place beginning with u. After all little drops of water they say makes a mighty ocean.

I love u deeply bro more than I or u even realise. Why don't we start by hugging it out okay?

You have been preaching this elusive message of love to each other daily for how many years now but Nigeria still remains a cesspool of hate and disorganization. If these elusive love you preach is real we would have seen it in your churches and among you christians to begin with. Go and start preaching and practicing the love you talk about in your churches let's see the results first then we will begin to take you guys seriously.
Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by 4everGod1: 1:10pm On Jul 07, 2016
dalaman:

You have been preaching this elusive message of love to each other daily for how many years now but Nigeria still remains a cesspool of hate and disorganization. If these elusive love you preach is real we would have seen it in your churches to begin with. Go and start preaching and practicing the love you talk about in your churches let's see the results then we will begin to take you guys seriously.

Dalaman or may I call u Jesusman, the world revolves around God and not the church.... do not transfer your aggression. I know a church or two hurt u in the past but I am here to make amends. Lets join hands and show everyone what love truly is and be love ambassadors to Nigeria and the church. What do u say bro
Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by Dejideji1(m): 1:12pm On Jul 07, 2016
winner01:
Cloudgoddes is probably having a hard time with the idea of Creation, seeing how she passionately defends evolution. I'm sure before she get to the last drop of the cup in her biology lessons, she'll meet with God. I want to believe that she will be honest to admit the obvious in the end.
She is like the first fish falsely proposed by evolutionists to have walked on land, when she sees that water is a more pressing need than some dream limbs, then she will realize she was created for water. She will realize she was created for God by God.

As for johnydon22, honestly i can't really blame him. He seems to have either been a seminarian or grew up in a seminary.
I would have been surprised at his hard-hearted nature if i did not serve in a catholic school. At least I made friends with 2 seminarians and a third when he was transferred to the church towards the end of my service. I also lived in the guest house of the reverend fathers for some time. And I know what I saw.
Of course, there are bad eggs everywhere. But coincidentally, my dad also served at the catholic several years ago, and warned me that they could be a bad influence.
I know for sure what those seminarians believe, especially wuth regards to God.
Little wonder Jesus was constantly displeased with religion.

As you said Bro, conversion is solely God's work. We cant only do our bit by praying for them and hope God arrests them soonest.

Humm., the latter part of your reply is quite revealing..

As for cloudgoddess, i pray she realizes the truth before it's too late for her. How deep has she gone? She doesn't even have a PhD yet in her area of study, and yet she is so bent on defending the evolution theory. As if it's flawless.

I asked her a question sometime ago, and she couldn't answer it, and she was like err... err... Scientists are still working on it. I recommended a book written by a fellow scientist that actually exposed the flaws in the evolution theory for her to read. But I doubt if she has done that.

I have read about many seasoned molecular biologists who do not agree with the theory. In fact molecular biologists Michael Denton calls the Darwinian belief regarding living things arising by chance "the great cosmogenic myth of the twentieth century"
Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by dalaman: 1:18pm On Jul 07, 2016
4everGod1:

Dalaman or may I call u Jesusman, the world revolves around God and not the church.... do not transfer your aggression. I know a church or two hurt u in the past but I am here to make amends. Lets join hands and show everyone what love truly is and be love ambassadors to Nigeria and the church. What do u say bro

Christians keep talking about love the way muslims keep saying that Islam is peace. You can't give what you don't have. Christians can keep talking about love because it makes them feel special but in reality there is nothing to show that christians show more love to themselves and to each other more than non christians. Take a look at the church today. Does it look like a place where there is love? You can't give what you don't have regardless of how much you keep talking about it. If these elusive love you guys talk about is real we would have seen it in your churches and in your lives but no. Your lives are no different than the lives of others that dont subscribe to your beliefsystem. Your churches do not even look like places where love exist at all. Start by showing love to each other in your churches first then we'll take you seriously.
Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by 4everGod1: 1:26pm On Jul 07, 2016
dalaman:

Christians keep talking about love the way muslims keep saying that Islam is peace. You can't give what you don't have. Christians can keep talking about love because it makes them feel special but in reality there is nothing to show that christians show more love to themselves and to each other more than non christians. Take a look at the church today. Does it look like a place where there is love? You can't give what you don't have regardless of how much you keep talking about it. If these elusive love you guys talk about is real we would have seen it in your churches and in your lives but no. Your lives are no different than the lives of others that dont subscribe to your beliefsystem. Your churches do not even look like places where love exist at all. Start by showing love to each other in your churches first then we'll take you seriously.

Believers are not geographically rooted but geographically dispersed. I show love and so do other believers scattered everywhere....in a church building not everyone understands and walks with God in obedience yet as some are yet selfish so they cannot fall into the born again mold so do not judge us based on them.

Judge me based on me. I want to embrace and wipe away your hurt the best I can through love.

If you speak so highly about your expectations from the church this shows you are looking up to them for direction. If they prove themselves via the love of God then will u come back home.

I knew deep down you still loved God but just needed all the cobwebs removed. Lets love God together okay?
Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 07, 2016
I believe something from past experience must have hurt him. Deep down he still love God
4everGod1:

Believers are not geographically rooted but geographically dispersed. I show love and so do other believers scattered everywhere....in a church building not everyone understands and walks with God in obedience yet as some are yet selfish so they cannot fall into the born again mold so do not judge us based on them.

Judge me based on me. I want to embrace and wipe away your hurt the best I can through love.

If you speak so highly about your expectations from the church this shows you are looking up to them for direction. If they prove themselves via the love of God then will u come back home.

I knew deep down you still loved God but just needed all the cobwebs removed. Lets love God together okay?
Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by Dejideji1(m): 2:23pm On Jul 07, 2016
OgundeleT:

it seems u don't get me? all i mean is that there are thousands of god human being claimed to exist but u choose one out of it, but i just assume they are 10000.
sorry there is nothing like superior argument in religion u only choose the one ur parent give u or u take from the society, the same way u think ur argument is superior is the same way others think theirs is superior, the same way u look others who dont profess ur religion with pity because u believe av presented a valid point is the same way they also look u with pity because they also think they are on the right path while u are wrong

Let me start with why did you assume that value above? that's very unprofessional of you in an argument like this. if you keep on assuming like this we won't arrive at anything meaningful at the end of the day.

Pls let's deal with facts here. Another person can come now and also assume 10, and that will rubbish your earlier assertion, because 1/10 is much more significant than 1/10000

You said thousands of "gods" i quite agree with that but there is only one "God" note the difference.

Again you keep refuting the idea of a superior argument, why are you rushing to conclude? You have no idea of what I have in mind.

Now what if I tell you about something that the whole world currently depend on/generally accepted that was actually influenced by my religion will you still consider my argument superior? Let me give you an hint to stop you from guessing. How old is the universe and what is our current year?

Anyway that is not the basis of the argument, i repeat, that is not the basis for my superior argument I have further points to prove.
Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by 4everGod1: 2:25pm On Jul 07, 2016
Onyezaza:
I believe something from past experience must have hurt him. Deep down he still love God

Yes He does love God deep down and he knows it. But the good thing is that God never stopped loving him despite everything.

He needs to know that God is in search of willing vessels to show His undiluted love through. HIS LOVE IS REAL BUT MANY VESSELS ARE NOT WILLING. The unwillingness of the vessel does not negate the reality of Gods love.

I am a willing Vessel dalaman aka Jesusman and I am willing to be bashed and abused for all the hurt you have experienced in your past. But hey Jesus has already been bashed and abused for your past present and future hurt. Give Him a chance to show you beginning with me.

What do you say?
Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by dalaman: 2:25pm On Jul 07, 2016
4everGod1:

I repeat you can't give what you don't have. We have selfless Christians, atheist, Hindus. Buddhist, Taoist etc. There is no evidence whatsoever to show that christians display more love to others than non christians. Keep deluding your self by claiming that am undrr some elusive or imaginary hurt that you alone knows and understands. You are only emotionally driven and attached to your beliefs and as such you see everything that way. I can not fault you for it because I was once in that bubble. The love you are talking about is imaginary that is why it can not be seen or show to be on operation anywhere. I repeat take a look at the church and any christian society or assembly and tell me if there is anything like love that is going on there. You can't give what you don't have. The Christian society or church is no different than any other non christian society or assembly. Start by showing love to each other in your various churches first before we will begin to take you and your elusive messages of live seriously.
Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by 4everGod1: 2:35pm On Jul 07, 2016
dalaman:

I repeat you can't give what you don't have. We have selfless Christians, atheist, Hindus. Buddhist, Taoist etc. There is no evidence whatsoever to show that christians display more love to others than non christians. Keep deluding your self by claiming that am undrr some elusive or imaginary hurt that you alone knows and understands. You are only emotionally driven and attached to your beliefs and as such you see everything that way. I can not fault you for it because I was once in that bubble. The love you are talking about is imaginary that is why it can not be seen or show to be on operation anywhere. I repeat take a look at the church and any christian society or assembly and tell me if there is anything like love that is going on there. You can't give what you don't have. The Christian society or church is no different than any other non christian society or assembly. Start by showing love to each other in your various churches first before we will begin to take you and your elusive messages of live seriously.

And I repeat... I am sorry if something happened to you from the Church. Errors occur but those errors are what they are ....errors and not set in stone.

Love is not elusive. If it was you would not be craving to see it so made manifest. If it was then even you cannot show it.

However love does not exist in a vacuum...love did not come about through nothing, love is selflessness and selflessness is love. Its not a demonstration of self but an expression with selfless roots.

I know you so believed in the church and expected so much more from her and at some point your expectations and belief were dashed so you withdrew but did that solve anything?

Come out and express your own love and not lay blames at the doorstep of the church. Believe in Jesus and His true love for you...walk and trust in Him the way you once did and go forward.

Again I say I love you bro.
Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by johnydon22(m): 3:33pm On Jul 07, 2016
Dejideji1:

You see that johnydon22 and cloudgoddess ehn their case is special they need a personal divine encounter.

Meeting them one on one will be more effective. But I believe God will eventually arrest them when the time is due.

Then meet me, i live in Enugu, Nigeria. . . I am sure you will do a great Job discussing with me.. lets do it bro.
Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 07, 2016
RobinHez:

OK... You're gonna explain this statement as concisely as possible!!! cheesy
What's there to explain?

I said you aren't an Atheist. And I said you shouldn't ever become one. If you want to know why I said, you need to examine why you're STILL a theist.

This is my current hypothesis on your issue: Your values and principles are directly connected to your theism. you think that Atheists are inherently evil, in fact, you believe that YOU are still inherently evil and it's God that's giving you your morality. Should you become an Atheist, the lack of superstitious threat of eternal punishment will become apparent, and you will probably become disoriented from a lack of personal core values. you'll probably become a serial killer and you'll probably make some damning public statement like "Since God doesn't exist, then Nothing is bad, there is no morality, I can do whatever I want."

and winner01 will gleefully include your name in his yearly "Murderous tendencies of Atheists" and "Atheists get their morality from nowhere. Proof included" Threads.

But HEY, It's just an Hypothesis, still, it's better to be on the safer side. I may be right, I may be wrong, but what if I'm right? grin grin grin grin

food for thought, brah.

1 Like

Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by OgundeleT(m): 4:00pm On Jul 07, 2016
Dejideji1:

Let me start with why did you assume that value above? that's very unprofessional of you in an argument like this. if you keep on assuming like this we won't arrive at anything meaningful at the end of the day.

Pls let's deal with facts here. Another person can come now and also assume 10, and that will rubbish your earlier assertion, because 1/10 is much more significant than 1/10000
there is nothing wrong if we assume on something, just let people know u are assuming but if u think my assumption is wrong then u can bring out the fact. gods that i know within Yoruba alone is up to 10 so the issue of 10 cant work. u can only invalidate my assumption if u can name up to 10001 gods. but as it still stand now my assumption is not wrong because i can give more than 5000 gods people claimed to exist
Dejideji1:

You said thousands of "gods" i quite agree with that but there is only one "God" note the difference.

Again you keep refuting the idea of a superior argument, why are you rushing to conclude? You have no idea of what I have in mind.

Now what if I tell you about something that the whole world currently depend on/generally accepted that was actually influenced by my religion will you still consider my argument superior?
u can name it.
Dejideji1:

Let me give you an hint to stop you from guessing. How old is the universe and what is our current year?
i dont know and u dont know as well, but if u know present the fact so that we can see
Dejideji1:

Anyway that is not the basis of the argument, i repeat, that is not the basis for my superior argument I have further points to prove.

prove the points so that we can bury everything for once
Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by Dejideji1(m): 4:34pm On Jul 07, 2016
johnydon22:

Then meet me, i live in Enugu, Nigeria. . . I am sure you will do a great Job discussing with me.. lets do it bro.

Lol, do you know where i reside? That is not feasible. I only suggested that because I believe it would be more effective. I really wish I could but there are numerous constraints.

But like I said, with time you will see more reason(s) to believe in God.
Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 07, 2016
8-)
dalaman:

Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 07, 2016
4everGod1:

Yes He does love God deep down and he knows it. But the good thing is that God never stopped loving him despite everything.

He needs to know that God is in search of willing vessels to show His undiluted love through. HIS LOVE IS REAL BUT MANY VESSELS ARE NOT WILLING. The unwillingness of the vessel does not negate the reality of Gods love.

I am a willing Vessel dalaman aka Jesusman and I am willing to be bashed and abused for all the hurt you have experienced in your past. But hey Jesus has already been bashed and abused for your past present and future hurt. Give Him a chance to show you beginning with me.

What do you say?
Like you said God's love is real and free.
Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by dalaman: 5:20pm On Jul 07, 2016
4everGod1:

And I repeat... I am sorry if something happened to you from the Church. Errors occur but those errors are what they are ....errors and not set in stone.

Love is not elusive. If it was you would not be craving to see it so made manifest. If it was then even you cannot show it.

However love does not exist in a vacuum...love did not come about through nothing, love is selflessness and selflessness is love. Its not a demonstration of self but an expression with selfless roots.

I know you so believed in the church and expected so much more from her and at some point your expectations and belief were dashed so you withdrew but did that solve anything?

Come out and express your own love and not lay blames at the doorstep of the church. Believe in Jesus and His true love for you...walk and trust in Him the way you once did and go forward.

I really don't have time for empty platitudes. If the love christians profess and constantly talk about is real then it should be seen in their lives and in how they treat each other. Show love to your selves first then we the rest will take you seriously.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by 4everGod1: 5:33pm On Jul 07, 2016
dalaman:

I really don't have time for empty platitudes. If the love christians profess and constantly talk about is real then it should be seen in their lives and in how they treat each other. Show love to your selves first then we the rest will take you seriously.

Dalaman aka Jesusman let me ask you this. Which is harder loving my brethren or loving you who holds a grudge against God?

I choose to love you as I would be no different from anyone else if I love only my brethren. Gods love is all encompassing and you are more than welcome to experience it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Phone Ringing During Church Service / Show Me The Autheticity Of Your Bible / Is It a Sin For A Christian To Have Cosmetic Surgery ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.