Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,364 members, 7,800,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

Ladies Do You Find Guys With Baby Face Attractive - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Do You Find Guys With Baby Face Attractive (9680 Views)

I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel / Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Do You Find Guys With Baby Face Attractive by emelisande(m): 1:17pm On Jul 06, 2016
some guys would have reached their mid twenties but still look like a teenager. do you find them attractive
Re: Ladies Do You Find Guys With Baby Face Attractive by KnightRod(m): 1:20pm On Jul 06, 2016
**sits on chair**

Op, don't you think you should answer first?
Re: Ladies Do You Find Guys With Baby Face Attractive by emelisande(m): 1:21pm On Jul 06, 2016
KnightRod:
**sits on chair**

Op, don't you think you should answer first?

i find them attractive
Re: Ladies Do You Find Guys With Baby Face Attractive by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 06, 2016
Not really....otherwise ppol wud think I'm his aunt ... tongue

I still prefer matured looking man but if possible juz a minimal beard as my skin is very much sensitive... grin

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Do You Find Guys With Baby Face Attractive by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 06, 2016
yes they're mostly handsome

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Do You Find Guys With Baby Face Attractive by KnightRod(m): 1:26pm On Jul 06, 2016
emelisande:

i find them attractive
grin Then I have no business here

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do You Find Guys With Baby Face Attractive by ayooladee(f): 1:26pm On Jul 06, 2016
i see them like babies sad with mature lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed tongue okbye

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Do You Find Guys With Baby Face Attractive by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 06, 2016
*Steps to mic* No.

❤But I did see this dude with this cute baby doll face,he was adorable and he made me reconsider for a second.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Do You Find Guys With Baby Face Attractive by Chestar5(f): 1:39pm On Jul 06, 2016
I don't i think i do cheesy.... I know one tho and we re close friends cheesy....
Re: Ladies Do You Find Guys With Baby Face Attractive by donbenedict(m): 1:58pm On Jul 06, 2016
mrsefan:
yes they're mostly handsome
emelisande:

i find them attractive
u need to check out blueeyeball's profile.

He's got a babyface
Re: Ladies Do You Find Guys With Baby Face Attractive by TaiKuun(m): 3:32pm On Jul 06, 2016
i have a baby face too and i'm 23, check my profile. IF i'm correct, click like
Re: Ladies Do You Find Guys With Baby Face Attractive by emelisande(m): 3:36pm On Jul 06, 2016
TaiKuun:

you are correct
Re: Ladies Do You Find Guys With Baby Face Attractive by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 06, 2016
I find them cool.....as long as he doesnt have a baby character too

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do You Find Guys With Baby Face Attractive by TaiKuun(m): 3:50pm On Jul 06, 2016
emelisande:

you are correct
thanks!!
Re: Ladies Do You Find Guys With Baby Face Attractive by kennycelinah(f): 3:54pm On Jul 06, 2016
Yes I find them attractive

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do You Find Guys With Baby Face Attractive by GoldenJAT(m): 3:54pm On Jul 06, 2016
them no go talk now oo!
Re: Ladies Do You Find Guys With Baby Face Attractive by agarawu23(m): 4:09pm On Jul 06, 2016
Harbosede02:
like mine

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do You Find Guys With Baby Face Attractive by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 06, 2016
agarawu23:
like mine
angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do You Find Guys With Baby Face Attractive by dauntless15(m): 4:11pm On Jul 06, 2016
emelisande:

i find them attractive
I'm one of them
Re: Ladies Do You Find Guys With Baby Face Attractive by dauntless15(m): 4:12pm On Jul 06, 2016
emelisande:

i find them attractive
I'm one of them and I've attracted girls with the baby face and guess wah am proud of my face
Re: Ladies Do You Find Guys With Baby Face Attractive by agarawu23(m): 4:12pm On Jul 06, 2016
TaiKuun:
you are handsome. I just clicked like. wink don't forget to vote Fynestboi
Re: Ladies Do You Find Guys With Baby Face Attractive by armanii(m): 4:19pm On Jul 06, 2016
M so guilty of dis... Lotta guls seems to love it thou.. U cud tell it from dia look..

Check my dp to confirm.
Re: Ladies Do You Find Guys With Baby Face Attractive by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 06, 2016
emelisande:

i find them attractive
that means you would love me...
Re: Ladies Do You Find Guys With Baby Face Attractive by Emodeee: 5:12pm On Jul 06, 2016
Harbosede02:

i find ladies with big boobs like your's attractive.
Re: Ladies Do You Find Guys With Baby Face Attractive by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 06, 2016
armanii:
M so guilty of dis... Lotta guls seems to love it thou.. U cud tell it from dia look..

Check my dp to confirm.
Hommie,...you don't have a babyface❤....you just wearing toooo much makeup cheesy
Re: Ladies Do You Find Guys With Baby Face Attractive by BrosMayowa(m): 7:51pm On Jul 06, 2016
emelisande:
some guys would have reached their mid twenties but still look like a teenager. do you find them attractive

Lol.. Abeg give us some little bit of hope o.

People keep saying that I have a baby face too and the funny part is that my Firm's work policy prevents males from having beards.. and I'm a hairy guy.
Re: Ladies Do You Find Guys With Baby Face Attractive by sexymonkey(m): 1:18am On Jul 07, 2016
BrosMayowa:

Lol.. Abeg give us some little bit of hope o.

People keep saying that I have a baby face too and the funny part is that my Firm's work policy prevents males from having beards.. and I'm a hairy guy.
Omo every week shaving deh sag face o.
Re: Ladies Do You Find Guys With Baby Face Attractive by Nobody: 6:24am On Jul 07, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*Steps to mic* No.

❤But I did see this dude with this cute baby doll face,he was adorable and he made me reconsider for a second.

*snatches the mic
Liar tongue

Gerrarahia

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Do You Find Guys With Baby Face Attractive by armanii(m): 7:44am On Jul 07, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Hommie,...you don't have a babyface❤....you just wearing toooo much makeup cheesy

Eh! Make up?
Ha..when am not gay.. Ion wear make up just dat I don't rub any cream on my face
But thanks m sure u enjoyed bashing me.
Re: Ladies Do You Find Guys With Baby Face Attractive by Ciscogod(m): 7:51am On Jul 07, 2016
I'm 26yrs old.... check my profile you won't believe
Re: Ladies Do You Find Guys With Baby Face Attractive by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 07, 2016
armanii:

Eh! Make up?
Ha..when am not gay.. Ion wear make up just dat I don't rub any cream on my face
But thanks m sure u enjoyed bashing me.
I was just playing❤ Though you do look as if you got on eye shadow.Maybe it's the picture
Re: Ladies Do You Find Guys With Baby Face Attractive by cortix(m): 9:10am On Jul 07, 2016
for me i find it irritating, sometimes i wish i could look older...one of my co-worker in office, i have bleeped many times grin always make fun of it, she will always announce after bleeping you know i look quit like your aunt...people in office can't believe you are bleeping me...advantage is that you always like younger i remember someday in office everyone was busy gazing my age some were like you are 19 lol some 20 some 18 i just kept sipping my drink and kept enjoying all the female workers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Type Of Man....(pix Attached) / Help:she Made Me Who I Am / ????????????????????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.