Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

TRAPPED.... The Story Of A Wife - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / TRAPPED.... The Story Of A Wife (16094 Views)

Make Me A Wife / Is MMM Really Back (the Story Of A Participant) / Trapped (an Anthology Series) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TRAPPED.... The Story Of A Wife by bummybummy(f): 4:01am On Nov 11, 2016
d husband z d one @ fault leaving a grownup guy wit ur wife dats nonsense of highest order
Re: TRAPPED.... The Story Of A Wife by wendypenny: 7:26am On Nov 11, 2016
One month after "my first time ",with max my visa was released and i would be travelling the next week. I had broken up with max, but we met three days before my departure.

" I will miss you". Max said
"Thanks, so are we good? I asked
"Yeah sure, no hard feelings, what happened between us, stays between us" max said
" fine by me"
"Just so you know, if you werent my brother's wife, i will fight for you, i wont give you up"
"Thanks am sure you will find love soon. Goodbye max"
"Goodbye Amaka.

"Welcome to The United States of America" the porter greeted me
"Thank you"
" how was africa"
"Africa is a continent, i am from Nigeria in west Africa"
"Ok.you welcome anyways

"Honey" my husband called out to me , i ran to embrace him, he looked better and more muscular
"Someone has been hitting the gym really hard i can see" i said hittinbg his chest
"All to please you my queen"
We got to the hotel in twenty minutes,
"I thought you were taking me to your house"
"We will go tomorrow for now i want you to rest, seventeen hours in the air is not a joke"
"Thanks love"
"Come now your bath is ready"
" am so tired, but i am so happy to see you, a lot happened in your absense"
"Shhhh, we will talk later for now, you shiuld bath and eat something. I missed you.

When i came outof the bathroom, my husband had set up food for me to eat
"Sorry love , am not hungry, am just too excited to eat"
"I think ibdidnt kiss you properly before, he said
My husband came to the mirror where i was applying moisturisers on my body and turned me around, kissed me deeply with so much passion, hmm I moaned into his mouth, he lifted me from the floor and took me to the bed, not breaking the kiss, I missed you so much he said in between kisses. He stopped and looked deep into my eyes and whispered" I love you" i really had missed him. With him it was so pure and real.he kissed me all over, my face, ears, arms, belly button which had me thrashing the sheets.and without warning I felt his tongue on my honeypot, there was no reservation, he drank all my juices as they flowed out. This was a first for my husband, he's never eaten my honeypot before, i was surprised. When he finally entered me, it was magically, it was not only physical satisfaction but emotional and spiritual. His thrusts were initially hard and slow then faster and harder . its a new experience for me.

"Wow. Baby that was intense i said to my husband as we were trying to catch our breath
"You bring out the best in me " he replied
"So i see you have some new tricks now"
" i want to satisfy you for all the time i left you"
" so, it for only today"
" its forever"
Now lets eat, becuase the king is getting hard again.
"Hahahaha. I love my husband after all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TRAPPED.... The Story Of A Wife by princessadeola(f): 9:17am On Nov 11, 2016
keep it coming, weldone
Re: TRAPPED.... The Story Of A Wife by Nancykay: 9:35am On Nov 11, 2016
Keep the flow, can't wait....
Interesting
Re: TRAPPED.... The Story Of A Wife by SPDAZZY(f): 9:39am On Nov 11, 2016
I wish she waited

1 Like

Re: TRAPPED.... The Story Of A Wife by bummybummy(f): 9:47am On Nov 11, 2016
qo wil it be if she didnt cheat on her husband
Re: TRAPPED.... The Story Of A Wife by wendypenny: 1:33pm On Nov 11, 2016
being with my husband was the sweetest, he took me to fun places, introduced me to lost of people, they brought different gifts for me. My husband had really changed from how he was back then in nigeria, he showered me with affection and love, he sweeps and does the dishes, he didn't let me stress myself. But I was scared. Every night I cry after my husband had slept, i wish i waited, i hated max the more. My marriage and husband was in a good space but am afraid if my husband found out I will be done for.
I started fighting my husband , I wanted him to hit ne so i could divorce on another ground before my scandal blows. But he never did, instead he was understanding. Sometimes apologising even when he was not at fault. I was on an emotional roller coaster. I was in a prison in my mind. Whenever he called nigeria i was always scared that it was driving me nuts.

Leaving me a twenty four year old and a twenty six year old max at home alone was not

the best idea . but i guess my husband was too trusting or too careless. Either which i

dont blame him. I blame myself for nor being able to resist temptation.

One year after i arrived America i woke up with tears , i was on the bed with bible in hand asking God to help me and take control. Whike sobbing, my husband woke up

"Honey what is it? Why are you crying"
"Nothing am fine,"
"Please talk to me" he insisted
After a lot of persuasion from him, I said
"Please let me pack my bags first before I tell you"
"Pack your bags for what? What do you want to say that you need to pack your bags"
"Honey, i did something really bad and i have not had peace since then"
"Did you kill someone" my husband asked
"Its worse than killing someone i responded still crying"
"Then talkbto me, am not a baby, i can handle the truth"
" i am sorry, i cheated on you"
"Is that all? He asked
"No, its worse, i cheated on you with a family relative" please forgive me
"Is it max? He asked
I turned and looked at him in shock then brought my head down in shame and noded
"What else did you do"
"Nothing"
"How many times did it happen "
"Three times"
"Hmmm, come here, is that why you want to pack your things?
I noded.
"Have you asked God to forgive you?
I noded,
"Kneel down let me pray for you"
I did and he prayed for me, with tears in his eyes, he asked God to forgive me and rid out family of this incest. Afterbthe prayer, he pulled me up and kissed me. He then asked me to sit.
"You know, what you and max did is really bad, you guys opened a door spiritually, he began telling me the spiritual consequences and even trditionally
"Traditionally some men die due to their wives adultery, how much morr when it is with a relative"
"I am going to call max, is it ok by you? He asked . i simply noded shyly.
"I have to let him know i know so he doesnt have some kind of hold over you"
"Ok.thank"
"Meanwhile, how did it happen?

*****flashback*********
We arrived the hotel a few minutes past 11pm went up to the suite. It was beautiful.

There were rose petals everywhere even on the bed and there were scented candles

arranged from the bathroom to the room but they were not on.

"Have you been here before or is it how they decorate their rooms",i asked max

"Of course i have been here, i did all these, i told you tonight is special, do you like it ?

"Its beautiful, isnt it too much?

"Nothing is too much for you baby"

"This is not an affair max, we are not lovers, am your sister in law, all these things, the

roses , candles, romantic dinner, its nt for me, please dont make it more complicated.

" ok. No feelings attached, i hear you. Please calm down. I want you to rest well as

tomorrow is public holiday as well.

" let me run a bath for you".

"Thanks"

This is actually the kind of things i liked, kisses under the sun, flowers, being pampered, i like a man that goes all out to please a woman. I didnt know my husband was not thst type of person cos ws married without premarital intimacy, when i complain he reminds me that as a oastor his hands were tied. But i have learnt to be contended and push those fantasies out of my head. But max is giving life to it.

"Your bath is ready he said interupting my thoughts

"Oh ok., i stood uo to remove my gown, but he offered to help, i had specifically chosen a matching setof red lacy undies. He unzipped the dress and let it fall to my feet. I stood on the spot, he unhooked my bra and i used my hands to cover my bosoms. He turned me to face him
"You are very beautiful" he said, his eyes where dim with emotions and his voice husky,
"Let me clean you up before we bath, i have been meaning to do this all night"
"Seat" i sat on the bed and he pulled me to the edge . raised on leg to the bed post and buried his tongue in my hiney pot with my panties still on. I threw my head back and moaned, he ate me out and after a while, removed the panties, with his hands he spread open my labia and dug deeper i was screaming with pleasure.

"Come my love lets take that bath now" he carried me to the tub as my legs where still shaking. The candles were on now and a soft blues was playing in the background
"You taste so sweet, i could eatbyou all day" he said
"Stop torturing me please, do it already, am so hot" i said
"All in good time my love"
"Come and sit on me"
I sat on him in the tiub and we kissed passionately
It was a warm night so the water felt good.
we gotbout od theb tub to the bedroom and max brought out a black cloth and asked me to kie on the bed, the tied my legs apart to the bed post and my hands as well. Then he blindfolded me,
No, i dont like blindfolds please i begged, then he took it off, turned off the air conditioner and went to the fridge. He got a bowl of ice cream with fruit and took one fruit in his moth and kissed me with it, he both shared the grape as it melted into our mourh. It went on for sometimes then he said, " this will sting a little" I was still trying to process what he meant when something ice cold touched my honeypot. Alas, it was the ice cream, true to his words it stung a little but whe he began licking me off it was amazing. He did lots of new things to me but when he finally penetrated me, my eyes nearly poped out of their socket. He was so huge and big, i screamed and he pulled out . " i told you when something happens, your body go tell you"
" please be gentle"
" i will" with that he tried again, slowly filling me inch by inch, stretching me, after a wile i got used to it, but it was still painful and tight. In all i got " HARD SCREWED. He really thos know how to. Come the next morning to walk was an issue. Max, you no go
Kill me.

1 Like

Re: TRAPPED.... The Story Of A Wife by SPDAZZY(f): 2:23pm On Nov 11, 2016
Chai
Re: TRAPPED.... The Story Of A Wife by Nancykay: 3:53pm On Nov 11, 2016
Oh I can feel her pain.. Keep it going dear, great job...
Re: TRAPPED.... The Story Of A Wife by wendypenny: 8:21pm On Nov 11, 2016
"Hello bros" max said as my husband called him, the phone was on speaker so i was listening
"What happened between you and my wife"
"I dont understand what you mean, what happened as in?"
"Dont play dumb with me, did you sleep with my wife? My husband shouted. Visibly angry. I have never seen him so angry
"Brother , am sorry , i dint know what came over me"
" how dare you max, you think you have grown right. You will die, may you die a disgraceful death, for going into my life, may everything you touch crumble, my husband was laying curses on max, heavy curses. I was scared for him.
"Why did it have to be you. My own younger brother, even if she seduced you couldn't you flee? I loved you with my soul max. How can you do this wickedness against me, my husband sobbed.
" stay away from my family as a matter of fact I will call mum and the uncles tomorrow to tell them what you had done.
Max was quiet all through my husband's call. My husband hung up and looked at me
" maxx will die prematurely. His children will sleep with his wife.
I knelt down before him and said
" i know i have lost every right to talk to you and ask for favours but please isnt the curses too much and considering the fact that you dealt very calmly to me, he didnt rape me, i consented, why are you not punishing me..
Re: TRAPPED.... The Story Of A Wife by SPDAZZY(f): 8:45pm On Nov 11, 2016
Hmmmmmm, this is serious
Re: TRAPPED.... The Story Of A Wife by bummybummy(f): 9:39pm On Nov 11, 2016
dis z rilli crios oo
Re: TRAPPED.... The Story Of A Wife by wendypenny: 6:10am On Nov 12, 2016
"baby your fabourite program is about to start"
My husband called out to me, i still lay in bed after about two minutes he came to the door and said
"Are you not coming to watch?
"No"
"Are you ok"
"Yes i am fine"
"You dont sound fine", he came up to the bed and rolled me over, ahn ahn why are you crying now he said and you are even running temperature. What is it?
"Please honey, i beg you. Please punish me yourself, dont report me to your mum and family please"
"But they need to know what max has done"
" i am the married one, i will be termed a LovePeddler, please i cried again"
"I will think about it"
"No baby, please i will accept any punishment from you but please cover my shame"
I knealt down and begged my husband.
"I dont want my children to be tagged, children of a prostitute please" i held onto his legs and begged.
"Its ok, i promise" he said. Now clean your eyes and come to the living room
"Words are powerful, please forgixve your brother i added
"I called jim back and he has apologized. I placed him on a seven day fast and prayer, as the condition to his freedom otherwise whatever happens to him its his doing"
"There is something else"
"What is it"
" I am pregnant"
Re: TRAPPED.... The Story Of A Wife by wendypenny: 6:11am On Nov 12, 2016
"baby your fabourite program is about to start"
My husband called out to me, i still lay in bed after about two minutes he came to the door and said
"Are you not coming to watch?
"No"
"Are you ok"
"Yes i am fine"
"You dont sound fine", he came up to the bed and rolled me over, ahn ahn why are you crying now he said and you are even running temperature. What is it?
"Please honey, i beg you. Please punish me yourself, dont report me to your mum and family please"
"But they need to know what max has done"
" i am the married one, i will be termed a LovePeddler, please i cried again"
"I will think about it"
"No baby, please i will accept any punishment from you but please cover my shame"
I knealt down and begged my husband.
"I dont want my children to be tagged, children of a prostitute please" i held onto his legs and begged.
"Its ok, i promise" he said. Now clean your eyes and come to the living room
"Words are powerful, please forgixve your brother i added
"I called him back and he has apologized. I placed him on a seven day fast and prayer, as the condition to his freedom otherwise whatever happens to him its his doing"
"There is something else"
"What is it"
" I am pregnant"
Re: TRAPPED.... The Story Of A Wife by Nancykay: 7:55am On Nov 12, 2016
Hmmm pregnant?? Really You could be the father....Suspense increased..... Itching for more
Re: TRAPPED.... The Story Of A Wife by wendypenny: 9:22am On Nov 12, 2016
"Pregnant?, as in "pregnant with baby?
"Yes"
"Wow. Thank you Jesus. My husband screamed with joy but sunddenly stopped
"Is it mine?"
I felt like a knife had pierced my heart. How could he ask such.
"YES its yours"
"Are you sure" he asked looking deep into my eyes
"Ofcourse irs beeñ over a year i felt nigeria remember?"
That did rhe trick, he kissed me softly
"Sorry i had to ask, tjos max drama is still getting to me" he said
"I understand, but i have a question for you. Please I need the truth"
"You know I have never lied to you"
"Why are you not angry at me? Or you want to punish me when i dont expect? I asked
"What did you expect me to do, beat you, send you away, tell everyone? If i do any of these will it change the fact that you slept with max? No. And we hurt God everyday and He forgives us. Punishment makes us hardened but forgivesness should drive us to genuine repentance. I wont deny i am not hurt, no man wants to share his woman, not to his brother."
" i am indeed sorry"
" i know, i watch you and see how restless you have been carrying such secret all this while. I have forgiven you from my heart then you should learn to forgive yourself, ok"
"Ok"
"I think we shiuld celebrate our new baby"
"How do you suppose we do that i asked
"Daddy wants to tickle his baby"
"I love you daddy,
We made super sweet love. I felt a buden being lifted from my shoulders.

*********back to present**********"

I dont know what happened. Its been a year since my confession , my husband has simply changed fromnthe sweet caring man to a very insensitive man. Sex has turned from romantic to chore. He just comes and cums and gooes, no pre-intimacy, no kisses, just dry like that.
He gets angry at the slightest provoaction and lets me slave all day, he has refused tobget a nanny for me and doesnt offer any help. Some days are good and we gist and laugh but in the midst of that laughter, his mood can cjange without warning.

He's relationship with max is back on track and he is even sponsoring him , max was always calling himbfor one thing or the other. I valled max with a hidden number one day and asked him if he has no shame. " its not everything you call my husband" please give is privacy, leave us alone. Whenever you call, you make things bad for me. I said to him. I didnt give himna chance to reply and hung up.

3 Likes

Re: TRAPPED.... The Story Of A Wife by SPDAZZY(f): 9:26am On Nov 12, 2016
What is happening?
Re: TRAPPED.... The Story Of A Wife by wendypenny: 4:58pm On Nov 12, 2016
Okay people 10 comments before the next update.
Re: TRAPPED.... The Story Of A Wife by abefe99: 5:52pm On Nov 12, 2016
pls more uodate
Re: TRAPPED.... The Story Of A Wife by bummybummy(f): 10:29pm On Nov 12, 2016
y did u lik gettn comments b4 u update, dnt b lik dat, pple ar follown u
Re: TRAPPED.... The Story Of A Wife by Nancykay: 11:31am On Nov 13, 2016
It's a pity, why did he change all of a sudden Keep it coming dear, I'm loving your write up
Re: TRAPPED.... The Story Of A Wife by wendypenny: 3:29pm On Nov 13, 2016
We closed from service and my husbands PA was carrying his bag and some other things, I was carrying princess and my hand bag. I was waiting for one of the Church workers to come and carry the baby's stroller. The PA dropped the bag and came back to take the stroller to the car, he asked me how to dismantle it and I was telling him when my husband came into the church. The look he gave me was one of disgust , he had this look like" I know you can't be trusted" I felt cold instantly. But I put up a cheerful face till we got home.
We got come and I was boiling with anger so I decided to keep quiet so I don't provoke him. I was changing my cloth when he came to my room and said
"You know Daniel has the spirit of lust"
"Hmmm" I replied
"I can see the way he was looking at the sisters in the Church"
"Hmmmm" I said
"Even l saw him looking at you"
"You know what honey, I am not and I don't have an intention of sleeping with him, please stop fretting over nothing I blurted out"
"Did I say you want to sleep with,him?
"The look you gave me in Church I don't like it, I don't know of in will ever get out of this space I said.
"Am just saying be careful" with that he walked away

********Pst Dan*****
I don't mean to hurt my wife but I get so scared when another man is around her, I want to protect her because I think she is vulnerable or she is easy carried away. I mean if she bcould sleep with my own brother then what's stopping her from doing it with someone else. Lord please help me, I have mapped out my strategy but its not working, the plan had been to seem harsh and strict, maybe I was too soft on her all these years. I don't want to be a walk over but its made my wife think I don't love her. I admit I sometimes remember what happened between her and max and don't think I should care for her, I don't know why its hard all of a sudden. God help my marriage please. I know if Amaka gets enough money she might leave me, I once picked her diary where she was writing a story titled TRAPPED. She wrote about herself as a caged bird in a loveless marriage. I tore it and threw it away. I want to save my marriage Lord but I don't know how

3 Likes

Re: TRAPPED.... The Story Of A Wife by greedie1(f): 3:33pm On Nov 13, 2016
Interesting.

I'm loving this storyline.... the pastor is a good man, most men would have sent the woman packing. I hope they get over this hurdle.

plz Wendy, keep it coming.
Re: TRAPPED.... The Story Of A Wife by Nancykay: 4:00pm On Nov 13, 2016
Hmmm.... This is becoming more serious.... Ride on dear
Re: TRAPPED.... The Story Of A Wife by bummybummy(f): 6:03pm On Nov 13, 2016
she z in a big trap, Pastor shld av a way to bring bck his trust for his wife nt going hard on her
Re: TRAPPED.... The Story Of A Wife by Shakyroh320(f): 6:44pm On Nov 13, 2016
kip it coming
Re: TRAPPED.... The Story Of A Wife by crislyn(f): 6:52pm On Nov 13, 2016
Nice story ma'am.
Re: TRAPPED.... The Story Of A Wife by wendypenny: 7:51pm On Nov 13, 2016
***********"AMAKA************
Even though my husband's words and actions hurt me so much, I know am blessed to have him as my husband, how many men would condole an adulterous woman. I guess they are very few. Its not his fault to suspect me with every man that comes around me, I know I broke his heart in a million pieces, and once trust is broken, its hard or never gotten back.
I choose to ignore any I'll treatment from him. I will fight for my marriage, I won't quit, I may have failed once, but I won't let Satan break up my home, I will give it my all. So help me God.

********later that night********
Since we got back from church and had that confrontation, my husband had not spoken to me. He has been in his room, he has not even asked for his food. I guess he is not happy with me. I must make an effort. I put the baby to sleep and tucked her in properly.
I had a scented bath, put on some body shimmer,, wore a beautiful transparent nighty. With the perfume he bought for me. I went to the kitchen and cut up some fruit and made fruit salad, I set it on the tray, dished up his food, a meal of jollof rice and chicken, placed it on the tray with and got a bottle of a cream liquor and ice cubes, armed with this, I went to my husband's room.
"I come bearing gifts "
"What do you want" he asked
"I want to feed my husband" I replied
"I am not hungry, and even if I am. I am not a child"
"Its either you eat what I brought or i eat you"
He stopped pressing his phone and looked at me, now I had his attention, I stood up in the guise of opening the dish and bent down to touch my toes and my skimpy nighty exposed my bums.
"Honey, I don't want to fight anymore, I am sorry for not being the kind of wife you deserve, I said as I knelt down and held his hands. Forgive me baby I continued.
He looked deeply at me and said nothing. So I continued my plea bargaining
"I know you love me and I betrayed that trust. But I promise not to ever betray you again, but I am not saying you should believe me, I promise I will spend the rest of my life trying to proof to you I have truly changed.
"Come my love, stand up" my husband said, pulling me up to my feet.
"You know I love you right? My husband asked, I love you so much I can't stand another man, mess up with you. But I also know you have changed. Am sorry too". Now where is the gift you brought"

We ate together, and I cleared the plates.
"Thank you honey, it was delicious,"
"You are welcome love, I relaxed on his body sipping the cream liquor.
"You know, I was telling God to help me fix my marriage" my husband said.
"Awww., am sure He did, now its time we fix something else, your food has digested. I said
"You look so delectable. If this is a ploy to seduce me, its really working, now there is something i have been meaning to do all night since you came to my room"
"What is that"
"To eat some honey"
"Then you have to come dig for it, i ran to a corner of his room and he came after me
We made serious love and i slept off in his room, i woke up in the middle of the night covered but he was not there. I got up and went to look for him, found him in my room rocking the baby back to sleep.
Yes my life is perfect. And i will do allbin my power to make it stay thay way

3 Likes

Re: TRAPPED.... The Story Of A Wife by wendypenny: 8:00pm On Nov 13, 2016
OK. People, 2 more updates to mark the end of this story. Remember Chelsea? Stay tuned
Re: TRAPPED.... The Story Of A Wife by Shakyroh320(f): 1:39am On Nov 14, 2016
thats wat it takes to mend and balance any relationship(communication)any house without good communication is bound to crack,thumb up to u dearie,av a grt week.

1 Like

Re: TRAPPED.... The Story Of A Wife by wendypenny: 4:01pm On Nov 14, 2016
sometimes its best to keep your secret all to yourself. because even your best friend has a best friend . when i couldnt get max to leave the house, and we had started our illicit fling, i stopped telling her things. i was always dismissive when she brought up the issue of max. we kept in touch until i travelled.which i still continued. one day she asked me to send her 100 thousand i told her i would try as inwas not working but only have my pocket money, i dixdnt want to ask my husband because he just sent money to my family and most importantly he doesnt really fancy her as my friend. thanks to the fall of naira i was able to send her sixty thousand from my pocket money, when i called to ask if she had received the money she sounded cold saying she asked for a hundred and am sending sixty, i was marveled and asked her if she gave me money to keep for her, instead of her to say thanks she was beidng an ingrate. two weeks later . She sent me a Whatsapp message saying I should send her two hundred thousand naira that week or my little secret will come to light.
I was enraged . this was blackmail. So I called her back
"Chelsea, what's the meaning of your message"
"I thought you went to school, can't you read"
"Are you trying to blackmail me"
"You think because you are married and living in America, you are better than me, let's see what happens when your hubby hears that his pretty little wife is a LovePeddler"
" you are my best friend chel, why are you doing this"
"Best friend my foot, what have you done for me all this years of our friendship? I have always been there for you" and by the way, I have tasted that cucumber you were stealing behind your husband's back, yes I mean max, he is so huge"
"What?
"Don't be surprised dear, I have you cornered
I hung up the phone and called Max.

"Did you sleep with my friend Chelsea? I asked immediately he picked up
"Its not what you think" max replied
"What do you mean, its a yes or no question , dammit I shouted
"OK, before bros found out about you and I she was blackmailing me, she first started with monetary demands, she kept on collecting, then one day she came home and said you had told her I was good in giving orals and demanded I do it to her, I refused but then she brought out her phone and played a recording of both ofbyou talking at the bar when you were telling her what transpired between us , she promised to post of on Facebook and tag bros. And also send it to his phone. I had no other choice but to do it, I didn't want to risk spoiling your marriage. And she has been coming for sex since then.

"Why didn't you tell me all this while"
"I didn't want you to panic and freak out besides I promised not to contact you directly.
"She is blackmailing me Now" I said
"What?, am going to call her.,"
"No,,don't, I will handle her. I said
"How will you do that?
"I will tell my husband"
"What? Why, is that a good idea,? Max asked
"Don't worry. He will know what to do”, I said and hung up.

2 Likes

Re: TRAPPED.... The Story Of A Wife by gentlebeeholar(f): 5:10pm On Nov 14, 2016
Nice piece.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

M.A.R.Y. A Supernatural Story By Danny Walker. The best Supernatural story ever / New Google Doodle Honours Nigerian Born Play Write Buchi Emecheta / *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.