Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

Petitioning Playstation To Let Nigerians Register Directly To Psn - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Petitioning Playstation To Let Nigerians Register Directly To Psn (3042 Views)

Psn Login Issue (ps4) / Psn Sign In Problem Please Help / ERROR PSN WS - 37397-9 Displays When Trying To Log In On Ps4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Petitioning Playstation To Let Nigerians Register Directly To Psn by Nabi2000(m): 2:47pm On Jul 06, 2016
Hi guys my name is Nabi2000 and I recently wrote a petition to PlayStation asking them to allow my fellow Nigerian gamers register directly instead of going in through other countries. I really need all the support I can get to make this happen so just check out the link below and support me. Another thing is advertising, please share the link on social media, on your blogs, in other topics. A lot of gamers would be really greatful for your support.
This is the link : https://www.change.org/p/playstation-allow-nigerians-to-register-on-playstation?recruiter=566938448&utm_source=petitions_show_components_action_panel_wrapper&utm_medium=copylink
And thanks a bunch for your support
Re: Petitioning Playstation To Let Nigerians Register Directly To Psn by Jackblaze(m): 3:20pm On Jul 06, 2016
Nabi2000:
Hi guys my name is Nabi2000 and I recently wrote a petition to PlayStation asking them to allow my fellow Nigerian gamers register directly instead of going in through other countries. I really need all the support I can get to make this happen so just check out the link below and support me. Another thing is advertising, please share the link on social media, on your blogs, in other topics. A lot of gamers would be really greatful for your support.
This is the link : https://www.change.org/p/playstation-allow-nigerians-to-register-on-playstation?recruiter=566938448&utm_source=petitions_show_components_action_panel_wrapper&utm_medium=copylink
And thanks a bunch for your support
but how about Xbox, can som1 register?
Re: Petitioning Playstation To Let Nigerians Register Directly To Psn by Nabi2000(m): 4:30pm On Jul 06, 2016
U could apply at charge.org
Re: Petitioning Playstation To Let Nigerians Register Directly To Psn by Jackblaze(m): 5:45pm On Jul 06, 2016
Ok thanks bro..
Re: Petitioning Playstation To Let Nigerians Register Directly To Psn by Nabi2000(m): 6:11pm On Jul 06, 2016
Jackblaze:
Ok thanks bro..
Sorry just realized I made a mistake. It's change.com not charge
Re: Petitioning Playstation To Let Nigerians Register Directly To Psn by Nabi2000(m): 6:11pm On Jul 06, 2016
Change.org
Re: Petitioning Playstation To Let Nigerians Register Directly To Psn by Jackblaze(m): 6:18pm On Jul 06, 2016
Nabi2000:

Sorry just realized I made a mistake. It's change.com not charge
i havnt visited tha site, tnx though....i hav dis xbox app on my windows8.1 bt anytime I open it, it says 'not available in region yet'...though dis is not a computer forum, but any idea?
Re: Petitioning Playstation To Let Nigerians Register Directly To Psn by cao(f): 6:31pm On Jul 06, 2016
Jackblaze:
i havnt visited tha site, tnx though....i hav dis xbox app on my windows8.1 bt anytime I open it, it says 'not available in region yet'...though dis is not a computer forum, but any idea?
It's http://www.change.org , you didn't read the message that immediately preceded yours.
Re: Petitioning Playstation To Let Nigerians Register Directly To Psn by Jackblaze(m): 7:43pm On Jul 06, 2016
cao:

It's http://www.change.org , you didn't read the message that immediately preceded yours.
[color=#006600] yeah I've seen tha website and have bookmarked it! Thanks!
Re: Petitioning Playstation To Let Nigerians Register Directly To Psn by Nabi2000(m): 1:29am On Feb 10, 2017
Thanks to AL 4th era people that have supported this petition its really gaining more popularity these daya grin
Re: Petitioning Playstation To Let Nigerians Register Directly To Psn by Mr2kay2: 12:13pm On Feb 11, 2017
Done
Re: Petitioning Playstation To Let Nigerians Register Directly To Psn by 04kaa: 10:45am On Feb 12, 2017
why in the world should sony allow u register directly to psn when nigerians will not even buy their games nor psvr and play online? no be pirate and pc players full here ?? how many of u come out to tournaments in nigeria? , how many of u play online here?? u are all busy buying pirated ps3 games in nairaland, there are more ps3 posts in here than ps4 posts, u think this is what sony wants from nigeria??, make una dey there dey waste una time voting with fruitless venture that nobody cares about , those that need sony have already registered to psn in USa and Uk and others, make una dey maga una sef, sony has way more important things to do.,
Re: Petitioning Playstation To Let Nigerians Register Directly To Psn by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 13, 2017
Ha! See as mama dey spearhead the campaign. Lol!
Re: Petitioning Playstation To Let Nigerians Register Directly To Psn by cao(f): 4:52pm On Feb 13, 2017
Silkmoth:
You do know that your actual account has been unbanned, right? Next time send a PM to the mods instead of creating another account.
Re: Petitioning Playstation To Let Nigerians Register Directly To Psn by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 13, 2017
cao:

You do know that your actual account has been unbanned, right? Next time send a PM to the mods instead of creating another account.

I didn't create another account nah!

The "silkmoth," is indeed, my first account.
But back in the day, NL wasn't nearly as socially interactive or fun to scroll thru as it is now.
So I lost my password, and since I couldn't really be assed into making a new password, I sharply jumped to the future and made a 33rd version instead.

This one I'm using now is the 33rd version.

And so I stuck with this.

But apparently the need for another account dawned on my 33rd version when my appearance started pissing of the antispambots, apparently.

And so I went back to my first account and retrieved the bloody password. And to my surprise, it's been giving the robots the slip with each time I got blocked by them on the 33rd version.
Re: Petitioning Playstation To Let Nigerians Register Directly To Psn by 04kaa: 10:27pm On Feb 13, 2017
Silkmoth:

lmfao. ''mama '" is busy wasting her time and energy on a fruitless venture a.k.a total waste of valuable time. grin
Re: Petitioning Playstation To Let Nigerians Register Directly To Psn by Nabi2000(m): 7:33pm On Mar 06, 2017
04kaa:
why in the world should sony allow u register directly to psn when nigerians will not even buy their games nor psvr and play online? no be pirate and pc players full here ?? how many of u come out to tournaments in nigeria? , how many of u play online here?? u are all busy buying pirated ps3 games in nairaland, there are more ps3 posts in here than ps4 posts, u think this is what sony wants from nigeria??, make una dey there dey waste una time voting with fruitless venture that nobody cares about , those that need sony have already registered to psn in USa and Uk and others, make una dey maga una sef, sony has way more important things to do.,
seems like u like psvr a lot and also it's not possible to buy a pirated bluray disc cuz theres no such thing except u mean installing games on the ps3
Re: Petitioning Playstation To Let Nigerians Register Directly To Psn by Nabi2000(m): 12:47am On Mar 19, 2017
04kaa:
for all those who would like to know the petition has almost reached 800 signatures thanks guys for signing and keep trying to convince more people

(1) (Reply)

Please Ps3 Soft Copy Games in Sango otta Area / Pspgo 4sale / My Psp Shows Blue Screen (dead)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.