Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Neat London Used Laptop For Sale - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Neat London Used Laptop For Sale (1507 Views)

Swap Your Dead Or Damaged Laptop With A Perfectly Working Used Laptop Here / Clean American and London Used Pentium M Laptops Are Available For 16k Each / Get Any Us/uk Used Laptop @ Half-worth Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Neat London Used Laptop For Sale by chaloner(m): 3:35pm On Jul 06, 2016
Neat London used laptop for sale at affordable price. First to come first to have. This is american product, emachine, with 2g ram , with webcam and wifi, 160g hard disk. Very clean and working condition is perfect .
Price is 44k . chat on whatsapp or call 07037706852.
We deliver any state within the country.

Re: Neat London Used Laptop For Sale by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 06, 2016
seems you dont know what you are doing. Even second hand systems with 4Gb ram, 500HDD and better processors rate goes for 40k, 35. Now you here advertizing this junk of a thing for 44k. 44k koor, 44M

3 Likes

Re: Neat London Used Laptop For Sale by chaloner(m): 3:48pm On Jul 06, 2016
keyzid:
seems you dont know what you are doing. Even second hand systems with 4Gb ram, 500HDD and better processors rate goes for 40k, 35. Now you here advertizing this junk of a thing for 44k. 44k koor, 44M
pls seems you are not mature or you are not a business man. If you dont want to buy fine. Check my threads , not the first selling laptops. I imports neat London used and new laptops nd sell as i wish in other to make gain. You can steal your own and sell for 20k fine. Pls dont allow me attack you.
Re: Neat London Used Laptop For Sale by bosschinalu(m): 4:20pm On Jul 06, 2016
chaloner:
pls seems you are not mature or you are not a business man. If you dont want to buy fine. Check my threads , not the first selling laptops. I imports neat London used and new laptops nd sell as i wish in other to make gain. You can steal your own and sell for 20k fine. Pls dont allow me attack you.

when u catch your MUGU...Chop am...as for me, this emachine is not worth 44k...30k go fly am.
Re: Neat London Used Laptop For Sale by chaloner(m): 5:02pm On Jul 06, 2016
bosschinalu:

when u catch your MUGU...Chop am...as for me, this emachine is not worth 44k...30k go fly am.
ok thanks, sell as you import OK. Which you can give me your source now to import through him at minimum dollar rate.
Re: Neat London Used Laptop For Sale by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 06, 2016
chaloner:
Whobis asking for an attack. You are a thief. That's fact. Big thief for that matter. Even the system you posted does not have it new type in market no more. Thnk it's a small tech dude talking to you! Ole...Thats what you are. And you can only cheat some gullible beings. Mtchewww.
Re: Neat London Used Laptop For Sale by chaloner(m): 5:27pm On Jul 06, 2016
keyzid:

Whobis asking for an attack. You are a thief. That's fact. Big thief for that matter. Even the system you posted does not have it new type in market no more. Thnk it's a small tech dude talking to you! Ole...Thats what you are. And you can only cheat some gullible beings. Mtchewww.
kids on nairaland.
Re: Neat London Used Laptop For Sale by PlayerOne: 10:34am On Jul 07, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Neat London Used Laptop For Sale by Sadiq3051(m): 1:33pm On Jul 18, 2016
@ o.p Hw much can I get an elitepro with at least 2gram n processor above 2 .Also importantly battery life thanks.
Re: Neat London Used Laptop For Sale by chaloner(m): 7:50am On Jul 22, 2016
Sadiq3051:
@ o.p Hw much can I get an elitepro with at least 2gram n processor above 2 .Also importantly battery life thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Wpp Cyberattack Serves As A Wake-up Call To Agencies And Cmos Alike / Dell Latitude 5580 Intel I7 7th Gen 16gb Ram 2gb Nvidia / Lenovo Y50-70 Gaming Laptop -Price Slashed!!! SOLD!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.