Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,463 members, 7,808,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics (87253 Views)

"Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife / South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) / Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by LionInZion: 7:54pm On Jul 06, 2016
I can see someone suggesting you show and report to all his family members. Believe me, that would further escalate the matter, infact you'd wish you had not done that. My advice is this, you have just married to a very 'sick' husband and badly in need of healing and just consider it a very big assignment for you, as it stands now only you can help make him become a better person. Please dont involve his family members, find a very competent marriage counsellor for both of you, please dont involve the family members and dont abandon him. You can make the marriage work and you can help your husband become a very faithful man. If you need a cousellor, you can google Bisi Adewale, a counsellor I believe can help you. Please dont abadon your home.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by greatwhite(m): 7:54pm On Jul 06, 2016
3months this is sad. We really should not blame anyone at this point cause this is just one side of the story. Even with the evidence i'll rather not take sides. Plus the blame would not make the issue go away. Here you have two choices, stay/leave. I totally understand your condition. I would advice you stay and fight for what is yours. There is no perfect home. No perfect husband/wife. No guarantees whatsoever. Salvage your marriage and move on.

3 Likes

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by Martartins(m): 7:54pm On Jul 06, 2016
This is what happens when you choose a guy with swag over decent men......................The guy is a womanizer and it didnt start after marriage. it is easier to divorce now that you dont have kids

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by megawax8: 7:56pm On Jul 06, 2016
HaneefahRN:

Someone sleeping wt two shameless close friends of hers!
? It's those kind of men that sleep with their wife's sister if she is shameless enough. I don't know about anyone else, I can never forgive such, the mere sight of him will continuosly irritate me

The act is very stupid, shameless and unforgivable. But sometimes, we have to live with somethings not cause we love them but perhaps for a greater cause.

At the end, it's always down to us to decide what we want so she should take time to think it through even if she has to do it while in her father's house.
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by mysticgal(f): 7:58pm On Jul 06, 2016
Odunharry:
O Boi

Mysticgal u see cheating
I no fit to shout undecided

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by TheSCRYPT: 8:01pm On Jul 06, 2016
Every girl I had a thing for in the past that got married immediately has her number deleted from my phone. I don't want wahala. Some men can tempt God sha. angry

Sorry to say, OP you saw these signs. You still went ahead. Oh well, I will only suggest you confront your husband, but do it with sense. Not all men have sense.

But this is really sad. Your husband deserves a slap or two.

4 Likes

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 06, 2016
Juxtified:
It always starts with going through the phones
hmmm. that is why my phone is always on lock.
i wonder if nikky is from Ijebu. Ijebu girls dey try well well grin

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by IMASTEX: 8:04pm On Jul 06, 2016
classicB:
I don't even know what to say. But the truth is she saw these signs but neglected it probably thinking maybe prayer would solve her problem after marriage. She should at least focus her mind on staying healthy for the baby. I know some men are cheat but still love their wives, but with her friends? This is so out of it cry
I align my view to yours: "She saw the signs". As usual marrying for the wrong reasons blinded her sense of reasoning. If not, cheating just 3 months into a wedding is unimaginable. Even though, I strongly condemned the act of the husband and the friend. I am tempted to say: " Show me your friend and I will. . ." Who knows what she and that her girl friend had done together in the past. The girl might not know the rules of the game has changed.

I rest my case and wish her marriage well
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by MissingBudget: 8:09pm On Jul 06, 2016
"Lemme cum before going to work."

Choi! cry cry

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by mecussey(m): 8:11pm On Jul 06, 2016
Deux:
A friend is going thru a rough patch with her marriage, the marriage is barely three months, and it's about to b torn apart due to perceived cheating and infidelity from her husband with her two closest pals

In her own words... "I just discovered that my husband is cheating on me. I went through his phone and saw his chats with two different girls. The most painful thing is that the two girls are my closest friends. They were both part of my bridal train three months ago and we already have plans to go for a relative burial again this month, that shows how close we are. Surprisingly, one of the girls that exchange nudes with my husband has it all planned to get married this September after her fiance proposed to her couple of months to my wedding, but here she is sleeping with my husband. I'm confused "

Pls note that she's currently left the house.

I will post the screen shots of their chats except the ones with the nude pictures.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/07/read-this-embarassing-conversation.html?m=1

not suprised...when you court you would see all these traces. For her not to have noticed means she is either a dummy or she was carried away. How are we sure she didnt snatch the man from an innocent girl...i dont pity anybody but if she is innocent, then she is at an advantage. Good girls are scarce and some good men wont care to take her again.
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by Stephandeswardt: 8:12pm On Jul 06, 2016
The wife and friends are a bunch of hungry girls.....that's why the guy can easily run 3 of them as close as they are........girls looking for where to eat ,when they have never worked

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by jtjoyful(m): 8:13pm On Jul 06, 2016
Find the movie called (Room war) and choose wisely.
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by amyboy(m): 8:13pm On Jul 06, 2016
So sad
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by kingsilly(m): 8:13pm On Jul 06, 2016
freecocoa:
But mehn! To have two shameless women as friends no be coincidence o, abi wetin una think? undecided

Sweetcocoa the thing worry me too, my body dey shake grin grin
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by BumbleBee2ice(f): 8:15pm On Jul 06, 2016
Uhmm dis is really deep, bt y r some men lyk dis?
If i were in ur shoes i'll let d cheating trio knw im in d knw already nd God knws i'll nt stop @ dat his family must knw too then my next port of call will be d friend's fiance, such a friend if given an opportunity could kill.
As 4 my marriage i'll try nd salvage wateva is left of it.
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by judges: 8:15pm On Jul 06, 2016
madam, you have gave evident that your husband is cheating on you, don't you ask your husband about his past relationship during courtship? because from your write up it show that this two people have been together for long. don't let your husband know that went through his phone because it will not help you. I will advice you to always prepare his food better than before, you should also buy bra, the one that will show that you also have what is looking for out. also ask him if there is some thing with your dress. don't fight your friend just give them space and don't let them visit you at home so that they not give you ( so le lasan lelayi) poison. lastly, fast and pray very well for God to deliver your husband from lust.

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by Abel202: 8:17pm On Jul 06, 2016
All these immature newly weds and the silly advisers who knows no better.
Look O.P just tell the lady to confront her husband. He loves her and will of course moderate his ways. As for her girlfriends, those are not good to have as friends. But thinking of divorce already within 3 months of marriage because her husband is doing what almost every married Nigerian man is doing is so so ridiculous that am almost falling off my chair laughing. Just because her husband is doing some side chick and some people are saying divorce, so amusing. The husband should have some bounderies and be more discreet. His wife's friends are a no no. The relationships were on before he got married, but he should end it henceforth.

In Nigeria almost every married woman knows that her husband cheats or is bound to cheat at one point in time or another. It doesn't mean the man doesn't love his wife, its just part of the game. ''Responsible'' married men only find a way to be more discreet. But if the woman tries it, fiam you are sent off your husband's home, no apologies. This is Nigeria and Africa. You either accept things as they are or you go pay the bride price of a man, marry him, feed him, house him, clothe him, take care of his kids etc, then and only then you can expect him not to try some side chick even though you always complain of being tired instead of giving him the egusi to chop when ever he wants it. Accept that this is Nigeria, Men are bound to be men, and everyone shall live happily ever after.

If you like divorce your husband now - but be rest assured that you will keep marrying and divorcing Nigerian men till you go to the moon and find yourself a faultless extra terrestrial. Or you just stay single without forming any relationship with any man till the rest of your life.
Oya let the attack begin..

4 Likes

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by flokii: 8:17pm On Jul 06, 2016
Too bad .. sorry about d mess

Guess she must av seen signs buh chose to ignore cos. there was no proof

Dnt trust too easily.. Buh No, they won't listen.. Thank God they haven't killed her yet

Such desperate & wicked friends
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by BumbleBee2ice(f): 8:19pm On Jul 06, 2016
She's pregnant already nw tho few weeks old as said.
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by Celsony: 8:24pm On Jul 06, 2016
Very sad! But i think you u gather ur evidence & first confront ur husband if he fails to repent or doesnt care, u then take it further to his family & urs.
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 06, 2016
Who knows if your wife had been fuccking her friend's boyfriend as of then before she married you? This could just be a pay back time. Hmmm, ladies of nowadays, i sorry for our future.
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 06, 2016
Am not surprised, these things happen a lot in Nigeria that I even know some of them.

The problem is once the ladies are in love, the rest is Lobatan ! Their sense is removed and changed to indomie.

3 Likes

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by abimbawealth(f): 8:32pm On Jul 06, 2016
pepigeorge:

Na d man u go blame now...wot of the gal..dat is a close friend
We are talking about 2 girls ooo...

He's playing the 3 friends (including the 'wife')

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by kefedmayor: 8:36pm On Jul 06, 2016
Madam,l know d pain u re passing thru especially for d fact ur marriage is 3months old band, ur hubby going out wth ur best frnd. My advice is don't ever go for a devoice cos der re many girls aside Dat re ready to be in ur matrimonial home at d expense wen dey know der hubby is cheating on them. Remember this, a woman Dat has given birth to one child in Nigeria is regarded as after one. Don't try to solve d problem by adding more problem but use ur wisdom by confronting him wen u have done everything Dat will make him happy. Let him see ur emotions and pains then watch if he will be remorseful. But don't forget to start with God at d centre of ur marriage. dis is my whatsap 08134469289 for advice.
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 06, 2016
Omo, u go fear viewers on this thread. Even die hard infidels are here reading and posting faulty advice.
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by abimbawealth(f): 8:41pm On Jul 06, 2016
Juxtified:

No, don't get me wrong, I'm not saying its her bad. The guy definitely misbehaved and doesn't seem like someone who'll repent on being caught or confronted. What I'm trying to say is, if you don't know what to do next or are not prepared to face the hard truth, why bother to go through your partner's phone?
From the way I see it - and that is the bitter truth for any realistic person - that marriage is already over. But is the woman ready to leave the marriage? Now that she has gone through the phone and confirmed her fear, will she sit on her butt crying for help or do the smart thing and get a divorce?
I get you, but you know there's this possibility that she was just meddling with the hubby's phone and not because she suspects...
Well, curiosity killed the cat and I agree with you, that marriage is over...

May God help them tho
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by VictorRomanov: 8:42pm On Jul 06, 2016
general111:
Op your husband loves you but is only using those gals as sexmate..just keep praying for him Nd DAT he shouldn't infect you with std,because I know abt two women who r dead now due to their husbands infidelity...aids is real.

..modified...
The reason y I think he loves her is because he married her despite the presence of those other ladies..the man just cannot control himself...

Abeg make una no vex for this my comment because nairalanders don't dey attack me already.abeg I sorry well a.lol.. cool cool

See ur life? U think every one who gets married marry for love? U don't know some people marry for monetary gains, others to just have kids? If a person doesn't have slight qualms of conscience about hurting who they claim to love, then they don't love them!

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by abimbawealth(f): 8:42pm On Jul 06, 2016
SerialGist:
Omo, u go fear viewers on this thread.
Even die hard infidels are here reading and posting faulty advice.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by pek(m): 8:43pm On Jul 06, 2016
Your husband is not your husband. You are just bearing Mrs and his name.

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by Jayjay0(m): 8:44pm On Jul 06, 2016
kajoula:
hmmmm embarassed what a mess, why are men doing these ?
Madam,

1. Make sure you have multiple copies (backup) of this chats somewhere else

2. Make it known to him, his level of unfaithfulness and that you will report the issue to his parents,
check on his action if he will sincerely apologise.

3. Show all these pictures to his Parents,siblings that you know.

4. Show all the picture also to the fiancé of your said friend who is set to marry so that the fiancé will know the devil he's starting life with

5. Observe his attitude, if he feels remorse about it before taking up action No4, if he doesn't feel remorse about it.
Dont reveal your friend secret.

it's dishertneing but Truth be told

1How did you meet and marry this man ?
2What are the flaws you saw in him,did you take time to discuss and reach conclusion on issues with him ?
3How log did you court?
Sorry ma but... I don't think reporting a man to his parents can solve anything that's why his a man and no longer staying with his parents. So I think she should just approach him and let them talk it out inside of involving people that he will clearly not listen to.

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by Fkforyou(m): 8:51pm On Jul 06, 2016
Give him time, he is yet to come to terms that he is married, it's just 3 months, he will adjust... grin

But on a serious note, women get mind pass guys, they know how to handle pain. All she go do now is cry, then the husband go beg and she go forgive.
God know say if na man, I swear somebody head go dey roll for floor by now. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by general111(m): 8:52pm On Jul 06, 2016
VictorRomanov:

See ur life? U think every one who gets married marry for love? U don't know some people marry for monetary gains, others to just have kids? If a person doesn't have slight qualms of conscience about hurting who they claim to love, then they don't love them!
so are you saying he got married to her for monetary gains??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? / Married Man In Enugu Caught In Bed With Married Woman (photo) / Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.