Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

Garba Shehu Get Your Records Straight- Niger Delta Avengers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Garba Shehu Get Your Records Straight- Niger Delta Avengers (28622 Views)

Herdsmen Werent Labelled Terrorists, They Are Criminals Unlike IPOB- Garba Shehu / BBNaija: Garba Shehu Reacts To Efe's Victory / Garba Shehu Used Efe's 'Based On Logistics' On Twitter, Nigerians React (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Garba Shehu Get Your Records Straight- Niger Delta Avengers by deadkiss: 4:18pm On Jul 06, 2016
Read Garba Shehu's article here
https://www.nairaland.com/3208139/buhari-sharpens-focus-niger-delta

“Out of the blue, a group calling itself the Niger Delta Avengers, NDA spouts. They kill soldiers and policemen. They kidnap and kill oil company workers. Piracy on the high seas. They asked oil companies to stop operations and pack out of the Niger Delta region.
They blow up oil pipelines, power and other infrastructure. They attack and kill prominent individuals, ransacking homes up and down the coastal areas, including lately, Lagos and Ogun states. All these for what”. Garba Shehu (The Tribune online, 2016).

We want Garba Shehu (Senior Special Assistant to the president on Media and Publicity) to go and get his record straight. Niger Delta Avengers have not killed and kidnapped oil workers, we are not into sea piracy, and we have never killed Policemen. The Buhari led Government knows the people attacking soldiers and killing policemen. It’s their sleeper’s agents that are doing it, so they should stop tagging Niger Delta Avengers to killing, kidnapping, ransacking of policemen, soldiers and individuals in the region

On Negotiation

We the Niger Delta Avengers have not negotiated with anyone. So we don’t know where Mr Garba shehu and General Babagana Munguno, the National Security Adviser are getting their information from. If they have been negotiating with any body it clearly shows they had been negotiating with fraudsters and their (national security agency) created militant group.

Brig.Gen Mudoch Agbinibo
Spokesperson.

http://www./2016/07/garba-shehu-get-your-records-straight.html?m=1

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Garba Shehu Get Your Records Straight- Niger Delta Avengers by WomanWrappa(m): 4:19pm On Jul 06, 2016
shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Garba Shehu Get Your Records Straight- Niger Delta Avengers by SeverusSnape(m): 4:19pm On Jul 06, 2016
Niger Delta Avengers have not killed and kidnapped oil workers, we are not into sea piracy, and we have never killed Policemen. The Buhari led Government knows the people attacking soldiers and killing policemen. It’s their sleeper’s agents that are doing it, so they should stop tagging Niger Delta Avengers to killing, kidnapping, ransacking of policemen, soldiers and individuals in the region

^^^ Buhari and DSS, Take note.

132 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Garba Shehu Get Your Records Straight- Niger Delta Avengers by TippyTop(m): 4:26pm On Jul 06, 2016
NDA

7 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu Get Your Records Straight- Niger Delta Avengers by hucienda: 4:27pm On Jul 06, 2016
Battle of the Spokesmen

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Garba Shehu Get Your Records Straight- Niger Delta Avengers by plainol(m): 4:30pm On Jul 06, 2016
They are even forming voltron, like govt must be on it's knee for us to negotiate.
My advice - enjoy this nonsense while it lasts.

Not NDA fault, if not for the unfortunate and lazy people that have been ruling us, some useless people won't be forming ajebo for us. Unfortunate ruling present and past leaders.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Garba Shehu Get Your Records Straight- Niger Delta Avengers by brize(m): 4:32pm On Jul 06, 2016
I may not support Avengers but i surely support the truth. Thanks.
We expect truth from FG always

85 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Garba Shehu Get Your Records Straight- Niger Delta Avengers by babyfaceafrica: 4:33pm On Jul 06, 2016
Is that all ?..next!!!

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Get Your Records Straight- Niger Delta Avengers by brize(m): 4:35pm On Jul 06, 2016
One thing i want my yoruba brothers to understand is that, they no longer controls Nigeria media outfit(everyone has his own media mouthpiece) so i urge them to minimize how they lie to the general public, this days it only take a second to dismantle all their lies........... We citizens are watching and thank God some of us can separate the truth from propaganda. My humble advice.

Thanks my lying brothers from South West land.

191 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Garba Shehu Get Your Records Straight- Niger Delta Avengers by obumkeke(m): 4:35pm On Jul 06, 2016
The FG is confused...

99 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Garba Shehu Get Your Records Straight- Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 06, 2016
Yeye government.

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Garba Shehu Get Your Records Straight- Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 06, 2016
brize:
One thing i want my yoruba brothers to understand is that, they no longer controls Nigeria media outfit(everyone has his own media mouthpiece) so i urge them to minimize how they lie to the general public, this days it only take a second to dismantle all their lies........... We citizens are watching and thank God some of us can separate the truth from propaganda. My humble advice.

may your deliverance come speedily

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Garba Shehu Get Your Records Straight- Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 06, 2016
brize:

my bro.igbos now control online and print media

21 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu Get Your Records Straight- Niger Delta Avengers by amaechi1: 4:40pm On Jul 06, 2016
plainol:
They are even forming voltron, like govt must be on it's knee for us to negotiate.
My advice - enjoy this nonsense while it lasts.

Not NDA fault, if not for the unfortunate and lazy people that have been ruling us, some useless people won't be forming ajebo for us. Unfortunate ruling present and past leaders.

My brother you are right. That is the consequences of handing over the security of our territories to individual who are hell bent to enrich themselves. Sometime, I wonder where and why on earth can a sovereign state allows individuals with criminal records close to the seat of power.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Garba Shehu Get Your Records Straight- Niger Delta Avengers by UndisputedBosom(m): 4:40pm On Jul 06, 2016
Survival Of The Fittest grin

(NDA has Spoken smiley)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Garba Shehu Get Your Records Straight- Niger Delta Avengers by Pavarottii(m): 4:44pm On Jul 06, 2016
When I read Garba Shehu's message. I was wondering where he was getting his information from. Since d presidency are trying to deceive Nigerians by telling lies or they are informed wrongly. Cos I av not heard of an oil company worker killed or kidnapped by NDA and it was reported by the company. And d killing of military men, NDA av always dismissed those claims and the killing of innocent citizens is just the worst blackmail. Rather it has been the military pouncing on innocent citizens.

FG should know propaganda won't work here.

122 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Garba Shehu Get Your Records Straight- Niger Delta Avengers by MrDavidson: 4:45pm On Jul 06, 2016
Sincerely hoping this crap doesn't get pushed to FP. The scavengers have been the ones killing policemen, invading Lagos and Ogun and killing hapless people and coming up with different names all in a bid to scare the government. Their time of repercussions is fast approaching.

Shekau 'made more mouth' than they're currently making, even to the extent of saying that they would be the ones to give amnesty to Jonathan; but where's he today? An 'ordinary' 6-week military onslaught dislodged him and his group and never to rise again.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Garba Shehu Get Your Records Straight- Niger Delta Avengers by temitemi1(m): 4:53pm On Jul 06, 2016
Confused government!

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Garba Shehu Get Your Records Straight- Niger Delta Avengers by psucc(m): 4:56pm On Jul 06, 2016
Govt owe her citizens right to truthful info.

Even when issues are in the public domain, this govt continues to give false info.

51 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu Get Your Records Straight- Niger Delta Avengers by jessykings(f): 4:58pm On Jul 06, 2016
Lies everywhere, ain't funny anymore. Atleast the government shouldn't keep lieing to the masses, how on earth do they expect us to trust them?

53 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu Get Your Records Straight- Niger Delta Avengers by onexile: 5:07pm On Jul 06, 2016
Shameless government telling brazen lies.
Niger Delta Avengers are more credible and consistent than this shameless govt.

Btw, what about Aishaburton, has she been prosecuted?

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Garba Shehu Get Your Records Straight- Niger Delta Avengers by Montaque(m): 6:10pm On Jul 06, 2016
Which media platform is NDA using now?

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Get Your Records Straight- Niger Delta Avengers by Jesusloveyou: 6:26pm On Jul 06, 2016
hucienda:
Battle of the Spokesmen
endtime spokesmen,

3 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu Get Your Records Straight- Niger Delta Avengers by kozmokaz(m): 6:27pm On Jul 06, 2016
how did we get here?

2 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu Get Your Records Straight- Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 06, 2016
I pity for the Avengers. See how they are making life miserable for ordinary Nigerians in the name of fighting government. Diesel price and kerosene price have skyrocketed and electricity generation is tumbling. Who is suffering the most? Common Nigerians. NDA you guys and your generations will never know peace.

12 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu Get Your Records Straight- Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 06, 2016
MrDavidson:
Sincerely hoping this crap doesn't get pushed to FP. The scavengers have been the ones killing policemen, invading Lagos and Ogun and killing hapless people and coming up with different names all in a bid to scare the government. Their time of repercussions is fast approaching.

Shekau 'made more mouth' than they're currently making, even to the extent of saying that they would be the ones to give amnesty to Jonathan; but where's he today? An 'ordinary' 6-week military onslaught dislodged him and his group and never to rise again.

Hmmm
Re: Garba Shehu Get Your Records Straight- Niger Delta Avengers by IMASTEX: 8:19pm On Jul 06, 2016
Season film continue
Re: Garba Shehu Get Your Records Straight- Niger Delta Avengers by mytime24(f): 8:21pm On Jul 06, 2016
up nepa cool
Re: Garba Shehu Get Your Records Straight- Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 06, 2016
.A man called Pelumi at work calls home and a 7 years old girl picks the phone:
“Hi honey, this is daddy. Is mommy near the phone?”
“No daddy, she is upstairs in the bedroom with Uncle Akin.” The little girl replied.
“After a brief pause daddy says,“But honey you haven’t got an uncle Akin!”
“Oh yes I do, and he is upstairs in the room with mommy right now.”
Brief pause,“Uh okay then, this is what I want you to do:
Put the phone down on the table, run upstairs, knock on the bedroom door, and shout to mommy that daddy’s car has just arrived at the gate".
“Ok daddy just a minute....”
A while later the little girl comes back to the phone, “Done it daddy.”
"What happened honey?” asked the dad.
“Well, mommy got scared and jumped out of the bed naked, ran round the room screaming, tripped over, and knocked her head on the staircase, now she is not moving at all.”
“What about Uncle Akin?” asked Dad.
"He jumped out of the window into the swimming pool, but I guess he didn’t know you emptied the water last week. He hit the bottom and I think he’s dead.”
After a really long pause this time...Daddy says, “Swimming pool? But we don't have a swimming pool!
Is this 0803-186-5731?”
“No, answered the girl, this is 0803-186-5713”
“Sorry wrong number....!!!!” ¬"

This is not a laughing matter oo

Come and LAUGH OUT Loud

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Garba Shehu Get Your Records Straight- Niger Delta Avengers by luvinhubby(m): 8:22pm On Jul 06, 2016
Buhari is blessed with irresponsible & lousy spokespersons.

Garba Shehu - Mumu
Femi Adeshina - Mugu

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Garba Shehu Get Your Records Straight- Niger Delta Avengers by bezimo(m): 8:22pm On Jul 06, 2016
Martins301:
I pity for the Avengers. See how they are making life miserable for ordinary Nigerians in the name of fighting government. Diesel price and kerosene price have skyrocketed and electricity generation is tumbling. Who is suffering the most? Common Nigerians. NDA you guys and your generations will never know peace.

Rather its you and your daft Buhari that wont know peace.
Late President Yaradua who negotiated with those folks in the Niger Delta which consequently minimised restiveness in the region.Was he stupid to do that?

The NDA terms are clearly spelt out but Buhari hasn't demonstrated genuine commitment to address them or at least reach a win-win situation and you expect things to be normal.

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Garba Shehu Get Your Records Straight- Niger Delta Avengers by ychris: 8:22pm On Jul 06, 2016
brize:
do me a favor pls? GERARRA HERE MEHN SH*T!! u spewing thrash.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike Speaks After His Re-Election: I Cannot Totally Say I Am A Happy Man / Diezani Alison-Madueke: Magu Failed To Cooperate With UK / Mother, Wife Of Bandit Bokkolo Trapped As Air Force Bombs Militants In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.