Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Manchester United Confirm Signing Of Borussia Dortmund Star - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Confirm Signing Of Borussia Dortmund Star (427 Views)

UCL: Real Madrid Vs Borrusia Dortmund (3 - 2) On 6th December 2017 / UEFA Champions' League: Borussia Dortmund Match Postponed, See Why (Picture) / Borussia Dortmund Vs Real Madrid Livestream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Manchester United Confirm Signing Of Borussia Dortmund Star by fastc1(m): 4:46pm On Jul 06, 2016
Manchester United confirm signing of Borussia Dortmund star
A deal to take Henrikh Mkhitaryan to the Premier League was concluded on Wednesday afternoon, as the player was delighted to have made his dream switch
by Gazzetta World Staff , 06/07/2016, 17:14

Following the continued speculation, Manchester United have finally announced the signing of highly-rated Armenian playmaker Henrikh Mkhitaryan on an initial four-year deal.
Following the appointment of Jose Mourinho as their new coach, the Red Devils have made another significant statement of intent with the capture of the Borussia Dortmund star for an undisclosed fee.
Mkhitaryan struck 41 goals in 140 appearances for the Bundesliga club and was also voted Bundesliga Player of the Season for 2015/16 by his fellow professionals.
“I am very proud to join Manchester United, this move is a dream come true for me,” he told the official Manchester United website. “I am excited to play for a club with such an illustrious history and hope to be part of it for a long time.
“I thank the trust the club and Jose Mourinho have put in me. Finally, I believe playing for such a great club honours my father’s memory, and the inspiration and drive he gave to me when I was young.”
The Armenian becomes the Old Trafford club’s third major summer signing following the additions of Eric Bailly and Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Crystal Palace 0 - 1 Chelsea (Highlights) / Sure Odds / Will Cristiano Ronaldo Ever Get Back To His Prime?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.