Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,468 members, 7,801,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

Meet The Ceo Jaaruma Empire, Hauwa Saidu Mohammad, Aka The Original Igbo Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Ceo Jaaruma Empire, Hauwa Saidu Mohammad, Aka The Original Igbo Girl (30551 Views)

Jaaruma, Nigeria's Highest Paid Sex Therapist Shows Off Her 30,000 EUROS Per Nig / Day I Dis-flowered One Fine Igbo Girl / Igbo Girl With Big Toto Digged Hard By Crazy Emeka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Ceo Jaaruma Empire, Hauwa Saidu Mohammad, Aka The Original Igbo Girl by amokeme(f): 6:20pm On Jul 06, 2016
Our WCW INSPIRATION for today is Hauwa Mohammed, the CEO of JAARUMA EMPIRE LIMITED. she is another independent young Nigerian woman who i had the pleasure to interview, enjoy and be inspired!

1. CAN WE MEET YOU?

My name is hauwa saidu mohammad I'm 24 years old from Gombe state and the CEO of Jaaruma Empire limited. I attended ABU Zaria and Istanbul Kultur University Turkey,
I'm not really based in one place due to the nature of what I do, because under Jaaruma Empire,I have jaaruma dresses, I have jaaruma hair extensions, and jaaruma therapy, so I travel a lot to get and sell my products.

2. HOW DID YOU START JAARUMA EMPIRE LIMITED AND ALSO WHERE DID THE CAPITAL COME FROM?

I just started JAARUMA EMPIRE with the hair and dresses not too long ago, business has been good... but with the recession in Nigeria, everything is going slow, we are hoping for better times and better days to come. And as regards capital.., Tobi, nobody has ever given me a penny in my life for my business. All my life, I have hustled and I have always struggled... since when I was 17. I sell properties in Abuja and I was paid 5% of every deal I make. It was the 5% I saved up to start JAARUMA EMPIRE. and I registered it with the C.A.C. that was how I got my startup capital.

3. A LOT OF NIGERIAN MEN TODAY SEE WOMEN AS DEPENDENT, WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THAT, AND HOW DOES THAT MAKE YOU FEEL AS AN INDEPENDENT WOMAN?

Yes, it is true that alot of men see women as dependent and frankly, you won't blame them. We have young girls today that already have the "depend on a man" mentality which is so sad especially for us independent women. I mean, I am my mother's only child, so I just had to be the man! I am her only "son" no one will take care of her if I don't struggle. I understood this at an early age of 17! It is really painful when men have to classify all women as dependent.. it is a slap on the faces of independent women which is not fair. I know what I have had to deal with in life to get to where I am today.. so it is really sad when some lazy girls depend on any man to survive and she is used as a yardstick to categorize all women. I don't feel happy to hear that atall. But that doesn't stop me from doing what I know how to do best. I love how independent I am, men don't like it when everyday you tell them "give me give me" no man wants that nau.. that is why guys now don't also want to marry a poor man's daughter, they want to marry a rich man's daughter because they don't want any liability on their head. Every man is looking for who will make their life better too.. so please my advice to girls that depend on men and their beauty to survive is this; please get something doing and stop embarrassing yourself, the hard working women out there and your family.

4. DO YOU THINK MEN ARE threatened BY SUCCESSFUL INDEPENDENT WOMEN?

No. I think men now want women that are working, like I said earlier, nobody wants a liability... but then, men don't want you to be so independent that you will be bossing or bullying them around. That one is not good.

5. WHAT WORD OF ENCOURAGEMENT DO YOU HAVE FOR THE YOUNG LADIES OUT THERE READING THIS?

My advice to the young ladies is that, Earn it yourself so that nobody will say they gave you anything. And get something doing, no matter how small... never look down on any hustle. As you see me so, I dey sell tomato, I dey sell pepper too! I have never looked down on any hustle.. I am selling chicken and kilishi also.. I sell anything just to make sure I don't beg anybody. You know say Igbo no dey beg o.. they always hustle! And as the original Igbo girl that I am, I have that hustling spirit.
It is not easy, and though somehow difficult but, just get something doing and don't take anything from anyone especially a man so they don't say I gave you this and that... or you are indebted to them.
God will do it for you as he did it for them, you just stay focus and hustle legally.
I hope young ladies get encourage by this. We all should get our hands busy! Be independent! Be proud of what you do and stay beautiful...
Thank you hauwa for your time. May God continue to bless your hustle.
You can contact her via;
IG: @jaaruma_empire
Or @jaaruma_dresses

http://tobiezekiel..com.ng/2016/07/wcw-inspiration-ceo-jaaruma-empire.html

Cc KingEbukasBlog tosyne2much Lalasticlala

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Ceo Jaaruma Empire, Hauwa Saidu Mohammad, Aka The Original Igbo Girl by ibe9ja: 6:21pm On Jul 06, 2016
Ok
Re: Meet The Ceo Jaaruma Empire, Hauwa Saidu Mohammad, Aka The Original Igbo Girl by DangotePikin: 5:54am On Jul 07, 2016
Begining to love your blog. I'm guessing you met her at in the plane to Kano.
amokeme:
Our WCW INSPIRATION for today is Hauwa Mohammed, the CEO of JAARUMA EMPIRE LIMITED. she is another independent young Nigerian woman who i had the pleasure to interview, enjoy and be inspired!

1. CAN WE MEET YOU?

My name is hauwa saidu mohammad I'm 24 years old from Gombe state and the CEO of Jaaruma Empire limited. I attended ABU Zaria and Istanbul Kultur University Turkey,
I'm not really based in one place due to the nature of what I do, because under Jaaruma Empire,I have jaaruma dresses, I have jaaruma hair extensions, and jaaruma therapy, so I travel a lot to get and sell my products.

2. HOW DID YOU START JAARUMA EMPIRE LIMITED AND ALSO WHERE DID THE CAPITAL COME FROM?

I just started JAARUMA EMPIRE with the hair and dresses not too long ago, business has been good... but with the recession in Nigeria, everything is going slow, we are hoping for better times and better days to come. And as regards capital.., Tobi, nobody has ever given me a penny in my life for my business. All my life, I have hustled and I have always struggled... since when I was 17. I sell properties in Abuja and I was paid 5% of every deal I make. It was the 5% I saved up to start JAARUMA EMPIRE. and I registered it with the C.A.C. that was how I got my startup capital.

3. A LOT OF NIGERIAN MEN TODAY SEE WOMEN AS DEPENDENT, WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THAT, AND HOW DOES THAT MAKE YOU FEEL AS AN INDEPENDENT WOMAN?

Yes, it is true that alot of men see women as dependent and frankly, you won't blame them. We have young girls today that already have the "depend on a man" mentality which is so sad especially for us independent women. I mean, I am my mother's only child, so I just had to be the man! I am her only "son" no one will take care of her if I don't struggle. I understood this at an early age of 17! It is really painful when men have to classify all women as dependent.. it is a slap on the faces of independent women which is not fair. I know what I have had to deal with in life to get to where I am today.. so it is really sad when some lazy girls depend on any man to survive and she is used as a yardstick to categorize all women. I don't feel happy to hear that atall. But that doesn't stop me from doing what I know how to do best. I love how independent I am, men don't like it when everyday you tell them "give me give me" no man wants that nau.. that is why guys now don't also want to marry a poor man's daughter, they want to marry a rich man's daughter because they don't want any liability on their head. Every man is looking for who will make their life better too.. so please my advice to girls that depend on men and their beauty to survive is this; please get something doing and stop embarrassing yourself, the hard working women out there and your family.

No. I think men now want women that are working, like I said earlier, nobody wants a liability... but then, men don't want you to be so independent that you will be bossing or bullying them around. That one is not good.

5. WHAT WORD OF ENCOURAGEMENT DO YOU HAVE FOR THE YOUNG LADIES OUT THERE READING THIS?

My advice to the young ladies is that, Earn it yourself so that nobody will say they gave you anything. And get something doing, no matter how small... never look down on any hustle. As you see me so, I dey sell tomato, I dey sell pepper too! I have never looked down on any hustle.. I am selling chicken and kilishi also.. I sell anything just to make sure I don't beg anybody. You know say Igbo no dey beg o.. they always hustle! And as the original Igbo girl that I am, I have that hustling spirit.
It is not easy, and though somehow difficult but, just get something doing and don't take anything from anyone especially a man so they don't say I gave you this and that... or you are indebted to them.
God will do it for you as he did it for them, you just stay focus and hustle legally.
I hope young ladies get encourage by this. We all should get our hands busy! Be independent! Be proud of what you do and stay beautiful...
You can contact her via;
Or @jaaruma_dresses

Re: Meet The Ceo Jaaruma Empire, Hauwa Saidu Mohammad, Aka The Original Igbo Girl by rawpadgin(m): 6:28am On Jul 07, 2016
Re: Meet The Ceo Jaaruma Empire, Hauwa Saidu Mohammad, Aka The Original Igbo Girl by rawpadgin(m): 6:30am On Jul 07, 2016
Impressive
Re: Meet The Ceo Jaaruma Empire, Hauwa Saidu Mohammad, Aka The Original Igbo Girl by amokeme(f): 7:47am On Jul 07, 2016
DangotePikin:
Begining to love your blog. I'm guessing you met her at in the plane to Kano.
Thank you.... kiss
Re: Meet The Ceo Jaaruma Empire, Hauwa Saidu Mohammad, Aka The Original Igbo Girl by BoboFashion(m): 9:36pm On Jul 08, 2016
amokeme:

1. CAN WE MEET YOU?

You can contact her via;
Or @jaaruma_dresses

Cc KingEbukasBlog tosyne2much Lalasticlala

Xup with you?
Re: Meet The Ceo Jaaruma Empire, Hauwa Saidu Mohammad, Aka The Original Igbo Girl by bitchcrafts: 9:40pm On Jul 08, 2016
grin See her head like pampam! I don't mind having her for dinner though. See the commercial plane she's on sef, rowdy af.
Re: Meet The Ceo Jaaruma Empire, Hauwa Saidu Mohammad, Aka The Original Igbo Girl by Nobody: 4:03am On Feb 25, 2017
"igbos no dey beg, they always hustle", fact!.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Ceo Jaaruma Empire, Hauwa Saidu Mohammad, Aka The Original Igbo Girl by TroubleMaker47(m): 6:05pm On May 07, 2017
Sincere4u:
"igbos no dey beg, they always hustle", fact!.
She is not "igbo"

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Ceo Jaaruma Empire, Hauwa Saidu Mohammad, Aka The Original Igbo Girl by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 07, 2017
Sound advice hope some take notes smiley
Re: Meet The Ceo Jaaruma Empire, Hauwa Saidu Mohammad, Aka The Original Igbo Girl by Nobody: 1:34am On May 10, 2017
TroubleMaker47:

She is not "igbo"
Troublemaker did you see that in my statement?.
Did i mention she's igbo?.
Now, for the records, i corroborated her statement.
I hope it's clearer now.

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Ceo Jaaruma Empire, Hauwa Saidu Mohammad, Aka The Original Igbo Girl by DaRuud(m): 10:09pm On Sep 12, 2021
bitchcrafts:
grin See her head like pampam! I don't mind having her for dinner though. See the commercial plane she's on sef, rowdy af.

With the Kayan mata ,she will kill you

(1) (Reply)

I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially / Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months / 7 Unreal Factors That Often Cause Delay In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.