Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,461 members, 7,781,336 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:39 PM

This Lady Locked Up A Guy In Her Room Since Morning(photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Lady Locked Up A Guy In Her Room Since Morning(photos) (5797 Views)

Policeman Who Locked Up His Fiancee In Pre-wedding Photos Finally Ties The Knot / Bride-to-be Locked Up In Prison For Pre-wedding Photo / Ladies Fight Over A Guy In LAGBUS Enroute Ojota To CMS (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Lady Locked Up A Guy In Her Room Since Morning(photos) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 06, 2016
Wonders them say shall never end. I still can't believe what I saw today. There's this wonderfully blessed lady that moved into my compound about 4months ago. I don try heaven and earth to gonk this babe, e nor work. I have drew several plans on how to make her succumb to my advances, she still resist me and stands her ground. Anytime I draw a new plan, na so she go use leg scatter am like foul.

Just this morning, I saw her walking towards our waste bin, she dropped something inside and left. About 5 minutes later, I went to throw dirts away and I saw 5newly used condoms(heavily filled with sperm) inside the waste bin (from what she threw away).

My people, I was shocked and devastated(am still in shock now). How could she?? Whoooo beeee theee guyyyy?? Nor be 1round, not 2round, a whooping 5round!!!! Haaaaaaa!!! To God who made me, if I catch any guy come out from her apartment, I will kill the moafuqa.

Since morning na me and cutlass dey outside dey wait for the baskard to come out. He go hear am hot today. He'll first of all give me hints on how he successfully got into her pants before I deal with him.

Can you imagine??

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Locked Up A Guy In Her Room Since Morning(photos) by ouigy99(m): 7:38pm On Jul 06, 2016
So, na so you dey go search trash for God knows what. You will make a good police investigator ooo.

3 Likes

Re: This Lady Locked Up A Guy In Her Room Since Morning(photos) by Edwinmason(m): 7:40pm On Jul 06, 2016
i knew it you have skip your drugs again.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Locked Up A Guy In Her Room Since Morning(photos) by donmula: 7:44pm On Jul 06, 2016
grin
Re: This Lady Locked Up A Guy In Her Room Since Morning(photos) by edbor(m): 7:52pm On Jul 06, 2016
op i like that thing you took this evening
Re: This Lady Locked Up A Guy In Her Room Since Morning(photos) by Olasco93: 7:55pm On Jul 06, 2016
stupidity:
. Anytime I draw a new plan, na so she go use leg scatter am like foul.

Can you imagine??

1 Like

Re: This Lady Locked Up A Guy In Her Room Since Morning(photos) by dikeigbo2(m): 8:06pm On Jul 06, 2016
They have gone mad againoooo grin grin
Re: This Lady Locked Up A Guy In Her Room Since Morning(photos) by geraldmezi(m): 8:09pm On Jul 06, 2016
is normal shaa
Re: This Lady Locked Up A Guy In Her Room Since Morning(photos) by mrfizy(m): 8:10pm On Jul 06, 2016
The OP has surely taken a pill in Ibiza.
Re: This Lady Locked Up A Guy In Her Room Since Morning(photos) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 06, 2016
my dear dnt move an inch from there,him go still kom out...can u imagine
Re: This Lady Locked Up A Guy In Her Room Since Morning(photos) by faruz: 10:40pm On Jul 06, 2016
Op, where is the piture

5 Likes

Re: This Lady Locked Up A Guy In Her Room Since Morning(photos) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 06, 2016
Opium mixed with beans, mixed with ugba, mixed with red pepper, tramadol and paracetamol is really working here... but come stupidity, when your situation come worse like this?

1 Like

Re: This Lady Locked Up A Guy In Her Room Since Morning(photos) by emeijeh(m): 11:10pm On Jul 06, 2016
Mu.mu Op
Misleading topic

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Locked Up A Guy In Her Room Since Morning(photos) by Barackmeringo: 11:26pm On Jul 06, 2016
it's stupidity again.....
Re: This Lady Locked Up A Guy In Her Room Since Morning(photos) by Donnyperry(m): 11:27pm On Jul 06, 2016
[qOpium mixed with beans, mixed with ugba, mixed with red pepper, tramadol and paracetamol is really working here... but come stupidity, when your situation come worse like this?

lolol
Re: This Lady Locked Up A Guy In Her Room Since Morning(photos) by Donnyperry(m): 11:28pm On Jul 06, 2016
gimakon:
Opium mixed with beans, mixed with ugba, mixed with red pepper, tramadol and paracetamol is really working here... but come stupidity, when your situation come worse like this?

lol
Re: This Lady Locked Up A Guy In Her Room Since Morning(photos) by jhasper(m): 11:31pm On Jul 06, 2016
5 rounds
Re: This Lady Locked Up A Guy In Her Room Since Morning(photos) by deolu2000(m): 11:43pm On Jul 06, 2016
Another one has gotten lose again, may God hlp us. I 'll advise you stop adding vulcanizer solution to that ur warri ganja.
Re: This Lady Locked Up A Guy In Her Room Since Morning(photos) by Nobody: 1:37am On Jul 07, 2016
Where the Pishur?
Re: This Lady Locked Up A Guy In Her Room Since Morning(photos) by Airyprince(m): 1:52am On Jul 07, 2016
yaba left doc one of them is on d lose here
Re: This Lady Locked Up A Guy In Her Room Since Morning(photos) by hope4nigeria(m): 3:40am On Jul 07, 2016
ouigy99:
So, na so you dey go search trash for God knows what. You will make a good police investigator ooo.
I can't believe u r responding to Yaba Tenant.
Re: This Lady Locked Up A Guy In Her Room Since Morning(photos) by zeberebe: 4:34am On Jul 07, 2016
shocked
Re: This Lady Locked Up A Guy In Her Room Since Morning(photos) by zeberebe: 4:34am On Jul 07, 2016
hope4nigeria:
I can't believe u r responding to Yaba Tenant.
grin
Re: This Lady Locked Up A Guy In Her Room Since Morning(photos) by zeberebe: 4:35am On Jul 07, 2016
Airyprince:
yaba left doc one of them is on d lose here
grin
Re: This Lady Locked Up A Guy In Her Room Since Morning(photos) by zeberebe: 5:45am On Jul 07, 2016
Re: This Lady Locked Up A Guy In Her Room Since Morning(photos) by PrudenceCuzzy(m): 5:50am On Jul 07, 2016
Laffz
donmula:
grin
Re: This Lady Locked Up A Guy In Her Room Since Morning(photos) by firstking01(m): 6:14am On Jul 07, 2016
The weed strong
Re: This Lady Locked Up A Guy In Her Room Since Morning(photos) by clerkent(m): 7:09am On Jul 07, 2016
Chai just negodi!!the moon we no wan come out have distablize some guys mentally.buhari plz alow lia mohamed to announced the moon whether seen or unseen,
Re: This Lady Locked Up A Guy In Her Room Since Morning(photos) by glitteraty(f): 8:20am On Jul 07, 2016
Picture
Re: This Lady Locked Up A Guy In Her Room Since Morning(photos) by Airyprince(m): 8:42am On Jul 07, 2016
clerkent:
Chai just negodi!!the moon we no wan come out have distablize some guys mentally.buhari plz alow lia mohamed to announced the moon whether seen or unseen,
lol cheesy
clerkent:
lol

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! My Girlfriend Still Lives In Mud House...advice / Funny Things Guys Do During Sex / Meet The Beautiful Lady Who Refuses To Shave Her Armpits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.