Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,119 members, 7,807,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? (34465 Views)

Left-Hander Problems That Shows Why Being Left-handed Is The Worst(photos) / What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? / 14 Photos You Can Relate To If You’ve Ever Had To Queue For Anything In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by chnovpaul(m): 8:51pm On Jul 06, 2016
Hi Nairalanders,

I’d like to talk about the issue of alcohol. People say all sorts about whether alcohol is good or bad. Well, that’s not what I’m about right now. But what I know is that too much of anything is not good.

There’s one of my friends (not me, before your mind starts going haywire) I hung out with today, who told me the saddest story of his life. His relationship of three years just hit the rocks a couple of days back, all because of just one time binge drinking. He had left work that day, and went to a bar. The idea was to just take one or two bottles then go home.

He ended up taking a little too much. One way or another, he found his way home, to his girlfriend. Unfortunately for him, the alcohol had made him lose all his inhibitions, and opened the floodgates of his secrets. He just started talking . . . all his secret escapades with some other (you know who). He didn’t even realize until the following day when his eyes cleared, and his GF had packed her things and gone.

It now dawned on him that what he thought had kept in secret had just been exposed. Now he wants me to help him talk to the lady. Hmmmmmmm…the evil wey alcohol go do.

I would just like to find out what was the worst thing you’ve ever done under the influence of alcohol. Be sincere.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by Adeoba10(m): 9:26pm On Jul 06, 2016
I gained admission n went back home after first semester. To show dat Mesef don arrive/belong, i decided to taste Rose Daniel n experience how all dis drunkard felt, after taking like 6shots, dats wen i started dis drama. I saw dis lady going to d market with her mum, i just grabbed her booby, d next tin i heard was Gbas! Gbos! Gbis!. The Gbas was d slap i received from her mum, d Gbos was from d owner of booby while d Gbis was from dos garage boys. Instantly, my eye clear like morning dew. Since den, i dey always run from alcohol.

204 Likes 16 Shares

Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by chnovpaul(m): 10:55am On Jul 07, 2016
Adeoba10:
I gained admission n went back home after first semester. To show dat Mesef don arrive/belong, i decided to taste Rose Daniel n experience how all dis drunkard felt, after taking like 6shots, dats wen i started dis drama. I saw dis lady going to d market with her mum, i just grabbed her booby, d next tin i heard was Gbas! Gbos! Gbis!. The Gbas was d slap i received from her mum, d Gbos was from d owner of booby while d Gbis was from dos garage boys. Instantly, my eye clear like morning dew. Since den, i dey always run from alcohol.

Very funny! This happened?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by Marvel1206: 3:48pm On Jul 07, 2016
I've not tasted any alcoholic drink my whole life..

Just here to feed my eyes... grin

Don't forget to vote KinginVahala as Mr Nairaland 2016

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by baromontesquie: 3:49pm On Jul 07, 2016
Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by zealz4u(m): 3:49pm On Jul 07, 2016
I vomited in ma room, Iost my phone after taking too many bottles of beer & palm wine grin It can't happen again cos I'm a changed man.

10 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by gradeA(m): 3:49pm On Jul 07, 2016
On a fateful Friday evening in my workplace, we had our monthly TGIF.
Was drinking and working that evening, na so I recieve one stinker of a memo from my boss. The mail was directed at me, but was due to the error of one of the guys in my team.
wanted to forward the mail to the guy and blast him for the goof, but as my eye don dirty, clicked on respond to all. Oboy that's how I re-sent the mail to my oga's them with everyone in the cc shredding and lambasting.

When I realised, it was too late........... embarassed

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by sammieguze(m): 3:49pm On Jul 07, 2016
Hmmm...

Twice.

Once, I told her how sorry i was to av had s*x with her former classmate.

She broke up with me....

And we made up again. Only for her to get me drunk a second time. This time, my only confession was how i love her and how her friend is becoming too close. That made us inseparable after she made her friend disappear of course but i won't ever get drunk again.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by hakeem4(m): 3:49pm On Jul 07, 2016
ive never drank alcohol

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by secnelly: 3:49pm On Jul 07, 2016
Headbutting electric pole grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

18 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by blackjack21(m): 3:50pm On Jul 07, 2016
Lotus bar at pattaya restaurant, that was the highest I have went. Had I drunk a couple of one or two shots more I believe I would had seen god.
I drink good but it's rare to see me high.

I once saw a man with a bottle of liquor in his hand went on his knees greeting a goat. shocked

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by lollmaolol(m): 3:50pm On Jul 07, 2016
I was kneeling down for my step mum....and she was delighted becos she's always kneeling down for me real life.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by iamauxin(m): 3:50pm On Jul 07, 2016
I shook hands with almost everyone in the building, a very big bar in ibadan and was dancing to the applause of the whole house.

I didn't know about this, but my guys narrated everything the next day.

I vomited on my bed too.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by Sensitivbin777(m): 3:50pm On Jul 07, 2016
Preaching to the guys at the same bar I was drinking cry

I had to ask for my own home address from a stranger on my way home grin

91 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by Evergreen4(m): 3:50pm On Jul 07, 2016
Here to read comments

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by AnonymX: 3:50pm On Jul 07, 2016
Lmao
Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by Ada9103(f): 3:51pm On Jul 07, 2016
What's alcohol
Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by virginboy1(m): 3:51pm On Jul 07, 2016
Just Imagine

Nigerian Breweries recorded sales of almost N300 billion
in 2015 while Guinness is expected to record sales of
N275 billion totaling almost =N=600 Billion (About $3
billion) which is about 3% of our GDP. That is about 3
billion bottles of beer and when distributed across 170
million people is about 200 bottles per person a year.
The average Nigerian is either a Christian or a Muslim.
Both religions enjoined adherents to avoid alcohol. So,
who drank=N=600 billion worth of alcohol in one year? A
country of unassailable contradictions... More churches
and mosques than anywhere else on the continent.
Please who drank it?
This is interesting because It does not include paraga,
and other assorted foreign and local drinks like Ogogoro,
palm wine, alomo, kerewa, etc. If these are added, only
God knows...!

But please answer me... Who drank it?

70 Likes 11 Shares

Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by snadguy007(m): 3:51pm On Jul 07, 2016
Here to read lies like these ones smiley cheesy
secnelly:
Headbutting electric pole grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

segebase:
i did twosomes with some babes

Sensitivbin777:
Preaching to the guys in this same bar I was drinking cry

11 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by segebase(m): 3:51pm On Jul 07, 2016
i did twosomes with some babes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by Peacetemi: 3:51pm On Jul 07, 2016
I called my Father by his first name, it's a miracle I'm still alive. cool

113 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by kinzmen: 3:51pm On Jul 07, 2016
iamauxin:
Shook
. Why naa?
Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by veekid(m): 3:51pm On Jul 07, 2016
I don't drink; but I know of davido and wizkid, they give person Belle under the influence of what you're asking

Lol

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by virginboy1(m): 3:52pm On Jul 07, 2016
I nearly commit suicide because of alcohol chaiiii.

1st incident was when me and my guys went for a party, on our table of 5, I wanted to form the mancho man in terms of alcohol consumption. So I drank more bottles than any other guy on the table.
The others were astonished that after consuming so much quantity of alcohol I was behaving and talking normal ,so they started hailing me,not knowing that I was trying my best to contain the highness.

Fast forward.

We entered car,I started sleeping,then the effect of the alcohol has already entered my brain.As we pass in front of a barrack,some soldiers stopped our car for inspection.

I got infuriated "alcohol influenced" and started yelling on the soldiers.

Then one of the soldiers was like "Are you stupid, do you know who you are talking to?"

I jumped out of the vehicle and SLAPPED the soldier.

After that moment, what I noticed was total darkness, as I opened my eyes some hours later, I found out I have been admitted in a hospital with plaster in some part of my body

"So no be small beating I chop be that".

Second incident happened at a swimming pool.

I was sipping "Magic Moment" while I watched people swim.

As I kept on sipping and sipping I never know the Magic moment have inhibit and suppressed my nervous system.

I started seeing myself as an expert in swimming (not knowing it was my brain playing tricks on me)

Before I know, me by myself with my clothes and shoes on, jumped into the deepest part of the swimming pool.

Mehn "come see as me and the water dey drag" the alcohol disappeared sharply, I started battling with life until some lifeguards saved me gave me raw garlic to chew.

But I chop slaps sha.

lolzzz.

62 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by Beehshorp(m): 3:52pm On Jul 07, 2016
Well.. When chelsea won UCL against bayern
Na im guys begin booze so me being drunk na took one bottle of wine wey remain for table open am for person haus cos I no watch am for my haus and poured d content on my dad, landlord and the owner of the haus wey I take watch d match... The nxt morning I mop haus tire...

Abg today na my birthday keeep killing me with likes

157 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by ExplicitContent: 3:52pm On Jul 07, 2016
Just two posts and this is on frontpage. Well the MODS must be really enjoying the salah grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by garlicrey(m): 3:52pm On Jul 07, 2016
My roommate almost raped my dog grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by Chidizman(m): 3:52pm On Jul 07, 2016
No, fortunately I've never done
anything regrettable while under the
influence of alcohol. I'm a very
casual drinker and can hold my own
pretty well. I don't over do it when I
do drink. I've seen a lot of people
make fools of themselves under the
influence of alcohol and really do
some embarrassing things. I'm glad
I'm not one of those people.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by Drsheddy(m): 3:52pm On Jul 07, 2016
Jj
Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by Edubrazilnwa(m): 3:52pm On Jul 07, 2016
lol dat was during my year one in school came back to sch on this particular u knw say pocket dey alwayz full whenever one is back for a new semester....i drank jst 5 bottles of star on an empty stomach,mehn I hear am that day I was just talking nonsense to the extent of even telling them my birthday,how much I was given as pocket money,something wey dem no ask me ooo and to sum it al up,d kind vomit wey I vomit dat day I think say I go die.d hangover last lyk 3 dayz,d tin kum mk me develop Starphobia for like 3yrz,na so anywhere I see Star I go d run.lol it's being 7 yrz nw since it happened and I was new to the drinking game then bt now na fada fada we be,nothing dey happen

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by garlicrey(m): 3:52pm On Jul 07, 2016
My roommate almost raped my dog grin grin grin after taking like 10 shots of ak47

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by yekparikpa(m): 3:53pm On Jul 07, 2016
Asking my girlfriend for sex at her father's funeral. Worst behavior ever! Before you start screaming...it actually happened 14years ago.

22 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Terrible Accident Kills A Boy In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / If You Don't Watch On These 5 Things Your Life Will Be Scammed / Walaihi : Jeovy Bleep Up.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.