Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

List Of Tecno Marketers Operating On Nairaland - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / List Of Tecno Marketers Operating On Nairaland (6011 Views)

Inside Transsion’s (Mother Company Of Tecno/Infinix) Headquarter In Shanghai. / Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) / TECNO Releases Video Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Tecno Marketers Operating On Nairaland by onekindaguy: 11:40pm On Jul 16, 2016
Are u minding him
henry007:
You opened a fresh account to post this. You're definitely fishy yourself.
Re: List Of Tecno Marketers Operating On Nairaland by onekindaguy: 11:41pm On Jul 16, 2016
Lol, They need it
TeeFeh:
lmao see madness oo
thats how they accused me too of being a tecno marketer
wtf
yall boys shuu grow up abeg or ill dash u one bag of uurea fertlizer to grow up
Re: List Of Tecno Marketers Operating On Nairaland by onekindaguy: 11:42pm On Jul 16, 2016
Dude should be schooled
Tizzie:

Like seriously are you eveen for real right now ??

The fact that alot of people have come to terms with the fact thta TECNO is here to stay and is a good product from what we used to know back then shouldn't be a bitter pill to swallow.

You all should just take several seats and let them be !!

Re: List Of Tecno Marketers Operating On Nairaland by onekindaguy: 11:42pm On Jul 16, 2016
A very big slowpoke
daphid25:
Some words are better left unsaid, but then again CitizenFour is an !mbecile.
Re: List Of Tecno Marketers Operating On Nairaland by onekindaguy: 11:43pm On Jul 16, 2016
It's at dat point now
mosjames:
So someone cannot talk about his experience on what he/she have used *sigh*
Re: List Of Tecno Marketers Operating On Nairaland by onekindaguy: 11:44pm On Jul 16, 2016
Dude who posted this is without brain
Piusman:
word man......the guys totally jobless!
I seem not to get the significance of this post though!

Re: List Of Tecno Marketers Operating On Nairaland by onekindaguy: 11:44pm On Jul 16, 2016
True
Piusman:
Dude!...when somebody comes online and talks about phones. it's left for you to make your personal researches on the phone before buying. Thank God you agreed tecno has made good phones which they dey didn't force anybody to buy. If people are buying it's because the products are speaking for themselves!

Re: List Of Tecno Marketers Operating On Nairaland by onekindaguy: 11:46pm On Jul 16, 2016
Who will be d director?
JustOutstanding:
Hey... See drama for Nairaland ooo...Abeg, lets make a movie out of this...
Re: List Of Tecno Marketers Operating On Nairaland by onekindaguy: 11:46pm On Jul 16, 2016
He's really a clown
Penaldo:
Don't mind the clown that thinks he has opinion
Re: List Of Tecno Marketers Operating On Nairaland by onekindaguy: 11:48pm On Jul 16, 2016
Big one
ibibiofirstlady:
Some people can misbehave though. OP is only a troublemaker
Re: List Of Tecno Marketers Operating On Nairaland by onekindaguy: 11:48pm On Jul 16, 2016
Lmao
ibibiofirstlady:
I am waiting for him to list PDP marketers or Chelsea marketers.
Wait for it
Dannybrainz:
Interesting... When am i gonna see the list of gionee, infinix marketers and the likes here grin
Re: List Of Tecno Marketers Operating On Nairaland by onekindaguy: 11:49pm On Jul 16, 2016
Nice
ibibiofirstlady:
I just noticed you. have I told you to buy any tecno phone? I fell in love with tecno and I use Boom J8 which I cherish. As for L8 plus I am a fan because of the battery life. I am also a fan of the new C9 due to sharp camera quality but who says I can have them all? That won't stop me from talking about the brand nor the products.
Re: List Of Tecno Marketers Operating On Nairaland by onekindaguy: 11:50pm On Jul 16, 2016
No one would recommend an L8 over S7 and if anyone does, they should have very good reasons to
Elxandre:
Even if you are a marketer, should you recommend an L8 for someone over Galaxy S7

That's what happens on Nairaland.

They even registered on the same day.
I believe they are bots. cool
Re: List Of Tecno Marketers Operating On Nairaland by onekindaguy: 11:50pm On Jul 16, 2016
See dis one again
Dannybrainz:

Am confused oo.. So if someone discusses a native doctor here, then he advertises for him... Ok i kw what to do.... Straight to benin
Re: List Of Tecno Marketers Operating On Nairaland by onekindaguy: 11:52pm On Jul 16, 2016
Publicity again
Penaldo:
Too many attention seekers... BTW this thread is only doing free publicity for tecno. I wish the claim of me being a tecno staff is true.
Re: List Of Tecno Marketers Operating On Nairaland by onekindaguy: 11:53pm On Jul 16, 2016
See dis one again
Dannybrainz:

Am confused oo.. So if someone discusses a native doctor here, then he advertises for him... Ok i kw what to do.... Straight to benin
Re: List Of Tecno Marketers Operating On Nairaland by onekindaguy: 11:54pm On Jul 16, 2016
You might be right
sorextee:
i bliv the op works for injoo or gionee cheesy cheesy
Re: List Of Tecno Marketers Operating On Nairaland by FrozeBABE: 10:33pm On Jul 17, 2016
hmmm..i dont understand ur list op..marketers kwa
Re: List Of Tecno Marketers Operating On Nairaland by FrozeBABE: 10:35pm On Jul 17, 2016
op..this one you are just tackling pple i don't understand
Re: List Of Tecno Marketers Operating On Nairaland by Piusman: 9:07pm On Jul 18, 2016
LOL....Leobreezy you cracked me up man cheesy
Just go CIA on us na
do a background check on all nairalanders that claim to be Tecno fans! LOL
Re: List Of Tecno Marketers Operating On Nairaland by ibibiofirstlady(f): 5:06am On Jul 19, 2016
onekindaguy:
Nice
Thanks boo
Re: List Of Tecno Marketers Operating On Nairaland by ibibiofirstlady(f): 5:07am On Jul 19, 2016
Piusman:
LOL....Leobreezy you cracked me up man cheesy
Just go CIA on us na
do a background check on all nairalanders that claim to be Tecno fans! LOL
Don't mind OP. This is the effect of joblessness. Funny enough he is a newly registered user
Re: List Of Tecno Marketers Operating On Nairaland by ibibiofirstlady(f): 5:09am On Jul 19, 2016
onekindaguy:
No one would recommend an L8 over S7 and if anyone does, they should have very good reasons to
Peaple have different reasons for Buying phone. If I don't have much money but only less than 35k, and I come to you that I need a good device. Won't it be foolish to recommend S7 when you know that my money is fair for L8plus and I can also get good value for the product?
Re: List Of Tecno Marketers Operating On Nairaland by ibibiofirstlady(f): 5:10am On Jul 19, 2016
FrozeBABE:
op..this one you are just tackling pple i don't understand
Just watch as he brands you the CEO of tecno
Re: List Of Tecno Marketers Operating On Nairaland by ibibiofirstlady(f): 5:13am On Jul 19, 2016
Piusman:
Dude!...when somebody comes online and talks about phones. it's left for you to make your personal researches on the phone before buying. Thank God you agreed tecno has made good phones which they dey didn't force anybody to buy. If people are buying it's because the products are speaking for themselves!

Thanks my dear. The OP is not too smart otherwise, he would have known that customer satisfaction opens room for brand advocates by customers. I go to football section and read people talking about Machester and Chelsea, people talk about their favorite celebrities and follow their trend. is it cars? shoes and others? Why can't tecno fanatics be allowed space?
Re: List Of Tecno Marketers Operating On Nairaland by ibibiofirstlady(f): 5:14am On Jul 19, 2016
onekindaguy:
Lmao
What do you mean pls?
Re: List Of Tecno Marketers Operating On Nairaland by ibibiofirstlady(f): 5:16am On Jul 19, 2016
onekindaguy:
So if one comments on a thread, That makes d person a marketer? Funny how u guys think
If one comments on Chelsea thread it makes him a chelsea marketer.. LOL
Re: List Of Tecno Marketers Operating On Nairaland by Penaldo: 8:44am On Jul 19, 2016
onekindaguy:
Publicity again
yes... When the name of a brand is repeatedly mentioned it creates a familiarity in the mind of people.
Re: List Of Tecno Marketers Operating On Nairaland by Xhaka(m): 8:52am On Jul 19, 2016
Norman4real:
I don't know why some people find it hard to believe that you can genuinely just like something without without shady motives
Nigerian Mentality!
Re: List Of Tecno Marketers Operating On Nairaland by gistextra(m): 1:46pm On Jul 20, 2016
things you need to know first before you buy an android device i think you should read this http://www.xiscotech.com/smartphone-buying-tips-things-need-know/
Re: List Of Tecno Marketers Operating On Nairaland by TundeSalamu(m): 11:34am On Jul 21, 2016
onekindaguy:
Lol, if dem dorn hire you, remember me self

That is if they hire me.
Won't stop me from following my passion tho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

List Of Countries Where Whatsapp Has Been Banned / Gionee Launches Gionee G13 Pro With An Iphone 13 Resemblance (price In Nigeria) / How Do I Unbar My Phone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.