Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

List Of Tecno Marketers Operating On Nairaland - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / List Of Tecno Marketers Operating On Nairaland (6014 Views)

Inside Transsion’s (Mother Company Of Tecno/Infinix) Headquarter In Shanghai. / Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) / TECNO Releases Video Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Tecno Marketers Operating On Nairaland by Piusman: 9:53am On Jul 22, 2016
Normally i just ignore posts like this. Online fights and trouble making are pointless

ibibiofirstlady:
Thanks my dear. The OP is not too smart otherwise, he would have known that customer satisfaction opens room for brand advocates by customers. I go to football section and read people talking about Machester and Chelsea, people talk about their favorite celebrities and follow their trend. is it cars? shoes and others? Why can't tecno fanatics be allowed space?
Re: List Of Tecno Marketers Operating On Nairaland by Norman4real(m): 11:52am On Jul 22, 2016
grin grin grin someone made a thread about Tecno haters, and he too listed a good number of fellows
Re: List Of Tecno Marketers Operating On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 22, 2016
Babalegba:
Very annoying set of people.Their antics has made me develop some kind of dislike for Tecno products
They are only doing their job which is to lure you to buy. At times they can go any length to persuade people to buy even if lying about some specifications
Re: List Of Tecno Marketers Operating On Nairaland by MaryWest(f): 1:10pm On Jul 25, 2016
tHANK YOU FOR REPLYING WITH MY EXACT lINE OF TOTS.

it will forever continue to beat their imagination on why Tecno has fans.
it will.
Dam5reey:

See mumu... you registered an account yesterday....
Spending 39minutes online and you were able to list these names...

You are sick..... from inside....
Whom are you fooling....

your first thread and post is list of Tecno marketers on Nairaland... which account where you using before...?

Why didn't you include my user name as well...

Supporting a brand is like becoming a fan.... I support a football club with passion does not mean they are paying me...

Receive some sense right now...
Re: List Of Tecno Marketers Operating On Nairaland by louiscole360: 11:21am On Jul 30, 2016
onekindaguy:
Leave am now, shebi dem dey pay am to be bad belle

Ehen, is awa work o
Re: List Of Tecno Marketers Operating On Nairaland by louiscole360: 11:23am On Jul 30, 2016
onekindaguy:
Dude who posted this is without brain

I swear, real time!
Re: List Of Tecno Marketers Operating On Nairaland by BolajiChang: 1:18pm On Jul 30, 2016
Naija don bad, anybody wey get that kind job, make hin holla me!
Penaldo:
Guy wetin be your own na? I no get freedom to discuss a brand agna you recruit me for tecno marketting department abi? Nonsense
Re: List Of Tecno Marketers Operating On Nairaland by BolajiChang: 1:19pm On Jul 30, 2016
The guy must be with another competing brand.
Piusman:
Normally i just ignore posts like this. Online fights and trouble making are pointless

Re: List Of Tecno Marketers Operating On Nairaland by BolajiChang: 9:38pm On Jul 30, 2016
LOL, I damn concur.

onekindaguy:
Dude who posted this is without brain
Re: List Of Tecno Marketers Operating On Nairaland by BolajiChang: 9:43pm On Jul 30, 2016
Thats why we have websites like Jobberman.
ibibiofirstlady:
Don't mind OP. This is the effect of joblessness. Funny enough he is a newly registered user
Re: List Of Tecno Marketers Operating On Nairaland by Piusman: 12:22am On Jul 31, 2016
I really don't even care who he is actually

BolajiChang:
The guy must be with another competing brand.
Re: List Of Tecno Marketers Operating On Nairaland by BolajiChang: 12:42pm On Jul 31, 2016
What do you care about then?

Piusman:
I really don't even care who he is actually

Re: List Of Tecno Marketers Operating On Nairaland by jonmoveek: 12:49pm On Jul 31, 2016
LOL, na so
onekindaguy:
Well done, Nairaland police
Re: List Of Tecno Marketers Operating On Nairaland by louiscole360: 1:05pm On Jul 31, 2016
Why ye supporting the fool?
WeNoGoDie:

Thanks jooh. You said the truth and nobody should deter you.

They give false and exergerated reviews about Tecno phones. This makes people even borrow money and buy with high expectations and in most cases suffer deep loss and regret.

Tecno no doubt has some good Phones but why exergerate the features. Why say the battery lasts 1 week on heavy usage when we know there's no phone ever made till date that can last up 2 whole days in "real" heavy usage.

As an individual already mentioned their problem is with false advertising as a against truthful actual user opinions.
Re: List Of Tecno Marketers Operating On Nairaland by MaryAnne360: 1:12pm On Jul 31, 2016
Abi nah, Haters gon always be around anytime.
Tizzie:

Like seriously are you eveen for real right now ??

The fact that alot of people have come to terms with the fact thta TECNO is here to stay and is a good product from what we used to know back then shouldn't be a bitter pill to swallow.

You all should just take several seats and let them be !!

Re: List Of Tecno Marketers Operating On Nairaland by Glory12345(f): 9:04am On Aug 10, 2016
onekindaguy:
Who are you really?
I am a pretty classy glory
Re: List Of Tecno Marketers Operating On Nairaland by oluwadaemilola: 12:35pm On Oct 19, 2016
WeNoGoDie:

Thanks jooh. You said the truth and nobody should deter you.

They give false and exergerated reviews about Tecno phones. This makes people even borrow money and buy with high expectations and in most cases suffer deep loss and regret.

Tecno no doubt has some good Phones but why exergerate the features. Why say the battery lasts 1 week on heavy usage when we know there's no phone ever made till date that can last up 2 whole days in "real" heavy usage.

As an individual already mentioned their problem is with false advertising as a against truthful actual user opinions.
First : I've no idea why my name is here
Second : Exaggerated specs ?
Third: im just a big fan and a enthusiastic user of tecno products
I've been using it for a long time now so i understand the brilliance of the products if in anyway ive misled you im sorry
Re: List Of Tecno Marketers Operating On Nairaland by TappGroupNG: 12:56pm On Oct 19, 2016
CitizenFour:
The following usernames belong to one or several tecno marketers putting on the guise of regular individual nairalanders

Xhaka
Penaldo
Ibibiofirstlady
Omoalajah
Gingerman876
TundeSalamu
Annabelrose
ChidinmaRose
Lambofri
BenKafor
Mosjames
Marinza
Winnijaf
Jonmoveek
Ana5000
Nwokoji1
Wandeabbas
Daphid25
Oluwadaemilola
JanethEze
Kolexepana
MaryWest
Cliveglobal1
Yinka360nl

Don't believe the flowery comments given by these persons about tecno phones as they are marketers who are bent on using deception to influence nairalanders to purchase tecno phones.
Young man, you need a job. Nairaland is a platform where we share our love and passion for things. What if these people like Tecno products? I like them as well. For you to spend time listing people that talk a lot about the brand shows you really need to do something productive with your time. Be blessed.
Re: List Of Tecno Marketers Operating On Nairaland by Tableshaker234: 12:28pm On Aug 07, 2019
This OP is sick sha. what a waste of thread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Inside The $5billion Apple Headquarter / Covid-19: MTN Nigeria Changes Name To "Stay Safe" (pictures) / My IOS Games (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.