Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

14 Funny Quotes That Will Leave You Laughing In Tears - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 14 Funny Quotes That Will Leave You Laughing In Tears (5319 Views)

Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) / Funny Quotes By Pete Edochie / 14 Funny Quote That Will Leave You Laughing In Tears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

14 Funny Quotes That Will Leave You Laughing In Tears by Iseoluwani: 11:15pm On Jul 06, 2016
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Whatsapp

1. The ewa quote

Only ewa agonyin can understand the full plight of bread – Behind (2016).

2. Zebra quote
When you have eight tribal marks with stretch marks scattered all over your body and you still want to add tattoos to it. What are you? A zebra? – Unknown author.

3. Ladies
When you keep taking pictures inside various cars and you expect your man to believe you are not cheating. Who exactly are you, a mechanic? – Unknown author.

4. Towards getting married
When you are stuck with an engagement ring for five years what is your mission? To become lords of the rings? – Unknown author.

5. Women
Only a courageous woman can fry a bunch of plantain without tasting any – Albert Einstein (1872).

6. The Nigerian Martin Luther King

Any man that uses his teeth to cut shaki from pepper-soup with his eyes wide open is not afraid of anything – Martin Luther King Jnr (1900).

7. This got us…
Any man who drinks Alomo bitters without squeezing up his face, is capable of murder… – Obasanjo (1999).

8. This is specially for you, yes you!
Drinking garri does not mean you are poor, but allowing the garri to swell-up before drinking is Poverty – Queen Elizabeth (1893).

9. Hausa perfume, oh no
He who says nothing last forever has never tried Hausa perfume – Isaac Newton (1904).

10. Hunger ooo
He who runs around looking for scissors to cut Indomie seasoning sachets is not yet hungry – (Sir Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe 1947).

11. This is hilarious
Anyone who thinks he has many enemies has never been with a mountain of fire member – William Shakespeare (1788).

12. Okbye…

Nigeria was never on the map when God said ‘Let there be light’ – Goodluck Jonathan (2013).

13. Like seriously
He who fully unwraps a Sharwama completely before eating it cannot keep a secret – Abraham Lincoln (1864).

14. Finally
Whoever reads all these quotes without laughing is looking for a job – Lord Lugard (1914).

Source:NAIJ

1 Like

Re: 14 Funny Quotes That Will Leave You Laughing In Tears by UndisputedBosom(m): 11:23pm On Jul 06, 2016
Where did i left my laughter pill tongue
Re: 14 Funny Quotes That Will Leave You Laughing In Tears by Iseoluwani: 11:25pm On Jul 06, 2016
UndisputedBosom:
Where did i left my laughter pill tongue

Lol. Wole Soyinka taught you that hingilishi

1 Like

Re: 14 Funny Quotes That Will Leave You Laughing In Tears by UndisputedBosom(m): 11:28pm On Jul 06, 2016
Iseoluwani:

Lol. Wole Soyinka taught you that hingilishi

grin grin grin ur post taught me tongue
Re: 14 Funny Quotes That Will Leave You Laughing In Tears by blaquemyc: 11:33pm On Jul 06, 2016
stale stale stale
Re: 14 Funny Quotes That Will Leave You Laughing In Tears by dpete1: 11:44pm On Jul 06, 2016
Even my lips didnt move, not to talk of laughter.....
Re: 14 Funny Quotes That Will Leave You Laughing In Tears by ahnie: 11:51pm On Jul 06, 2016
dpete1:
Even my lips didnt move, not to talk of laughter.....
evens my lips failed to keep kwayet.

1 Like

Re: 14 Funny Quotes That Will Leave You Laughing In Tears by MisterPresident(m): 12:31am On Jul 07, 2016
Very very boring angry angry angry
Re: 14 Funny Quotes That Will Leave You Laughing In Tears by Nobody: 12:54am On Jul 07, 2016
Was this meant to be funny?
Re: 14 Funny Quotes That Will Leave You Laughing In Tears by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 07, 2016
You're fuçking right about the last quote :-D
@iseoluwani Pls vote iamkingzlee for Mr nairaland and make me happy. kiss

2 Likes

Re: 14 Funny Quotes That Will Leave You Laughing In Tears by Iseoluwani: 8:16am On Jul 07, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

grin grin grin ur post taught me tongue

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: 14 Funny Quotes That Will Leave You Laughing In Tears by percyshelu(m): 9:08am On Jul 07, 2016
D post no put smile 4 my face not to talk of laughter
Re: 14 Funny Quotes That Will Leave You Laughing In Tears by Starlet50(m): 10:35am On Jul 07, 2016
Stale...besides it ws copied frm another blog
Re: 14 Funny Quotes That Will Leave You Laughing In Tears by Starlet50(m): 10:36am On Jul 07, 2016
Stale...besides it ws copied frm another blog.At least try to be original
Re: 14 Funny Quotes That Will Leave You Laughing In Tears by Iseoluwani: 10:40am On Jul 07, 2016
Starlet50:
Stale...besides it ws copied frm another blog.At least try to be original

You were xo blind to see the source. F**l

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man With Sense / 28 Purposely Wrong Test Answers That Are Just Priceless. / 13 Reasons Not To Drink With Friends(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.