Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,367 members, 7,800,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

This 65-Year-Old Grandma Causes Social Media War With Her Sexy Body (photos) - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / This 65-Year-Old Grandma Causes Social Media War With Her Sexy Body (photos) (79384 Views)

Before & After Makeup Photos Of An 80-Year-Old Grandma Got People Talking / Makeup Artiste Transforms Grandma (Before & After Pics) / What's wrong with the way this grandma dressed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This 65-Year-Old Grandma Causes Social Media War With Her Sexy Body (photos) by Taiyescott(m): 10:31am On Jul 07, 2016
Sexy mama, oya majo mama, kia masa mama, oya majo mama.. *singing*
Re: This 65-Year-Old Grandma Causes Social Media War With Her Sexy Body (photos) by ledaman: 10:33am On Jul 07, 2016
I feel like pricking her!
Re: This 65-Year-Old Grandma Causes Social Media War With Her Sexy Body (photos) by fromnigeria(m): 10:34am On Jul 07, 2016
BEENUEL:
Grandma that ought be praying for how to make heaven embarassed.
Uwa Mmebi
Re: This 65-Year-Old Grandma Causes Social Media War With Her Sexy Body (photos) by LAUWALI222(m): 10:41am On Jul 07, 2016
SO SEXY
Re: This 65-Year-Old Grandma Causes Social Media War With Her Sexy Body (photos) by Brunoiwunze: 10:45am On Jul 07, 2016
lol that's interesting
Re: This 65-Year-Old Grandma Causes Social Media War With Her Sexy Body (photos) by BEENUEL(m): 10:46am On Jul 07, 2016
donbenie:
And how are you sure you'll outlive her or do you think dying is a function of who old pass?
sir, pls understand my post, am not saying Grandma should die, nor wish her death. Sir I was just trying to sound funny, and if it's bad. Forgive me sir, we shall all live long. More success sir. PEACE

2 Likes

Re: This 65-Year-Old Grandma Causes Social Media War With Her Sexy Body (photos) by queenDD(f): 10:47am On Jul 07, 2016
grin
BEENUEL:

Rotfl...grin
Re: This 65-Year-Old Grandma Causes Social Media War With Her Sexy Body (photos) by devilmaycry: 10:52am On Jul 07, 2016
omoadeleye:

like mitchel shatta right?
exactly....buh that one aint up to 65......jst imagine her @65....lol
Re: This 65-Year-Old Grandma Causes Social Media War With Her Sexy Body (photos) by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 07, 2016
grandma that's supposed to be epitome of wisdom and morals is busy posing for the camera in bikini like a teenager suffering from juvenile delinquency
Re: This 65-Year-Old Grandma Causes Social Media War With Her Sexy Body (photos) by JustHere2Observ(f): 10:54am On Jul 07, 2016
devilmaycry:
Lol...at 65 some nigerian women can't even walk...and their Boobs be flat like slippers

Ish the boobs are implants
Re: This 65-Year-Old Grandma Causes Social Media War With Her Sexy Body (photos) by TheSunSon: 10:54am On Jul 07, 2016
JuanJO:
From the look of thing grand ma was into model.
Nigeria girls be like after all, am married with four kids and so no need to watch my weight.
Tomorrow u will still say dat ur husband is cheating on u
#Cheers bro.
Re: This 65-Year-Old Grandma Causes Social Media War With Her Sexy Body (photos) by olumiteauga(m): 10:56am On Jul 07, 2016
BEENUEL:
u are very funny grin
Re: This 65-Year-Old Grandma Causes Social Media War With Her Sexy Body (photos) by Rasque1759(m): 10:57am On Jul 07, 2016
still hot and yummy
Re: This 65-Year-Old Grandma Causes Social Media War With Her Sexy Body (photos) by Thobiy(m): 11:04am On Jul 07, 2016
Oliviaxx:
Hot mama tongue
undecided
Re: This 65-Year-Old Grandma Causes Social Media War With Her Sexy Body (photos) by Thobiy(m): 11:04am On Jul 07, 2016
davspog2:
Grandma was formerly a hoe
Naso
Re: This 65-Year-Old Grandma Causes Social Media War With Her Sexy Body (photos) by devilmaycry: 11:09am On Jul 07, 2016
JustHere2Observ:

Ish the boobs are implants
lol....Aunty who told you they are implants....or u jealous ?..heheh
Re: This 65-Year-Old Grandma Causes Social Media War With Her Sexy Body (photos) by JustHere2Observ(f): 11:12am On Jul 07, 2016
devilmaycry:
lol....Aunty who told you they are implants....or u jealous ?..heheh

Jealous of something fake? Read the article again.
Re: This 65-Year-Old Grandma Causes Social Media War With Her Sexy Body (photos) by nnanna69(m): 11:14am On Jul 07, 2016
2dice01:
huh...you are nut as in walnut or cashewtongue

Bae, Leave D Guy Alone
Re: This 65-Year-Old Grandma Causes Social Media War With Her Sexy Body (photos) by doll912(f): 11:16am On Jul 07, 2016
davspog2:
Grandma was formerly a hoe

Did you Bleep her? Once someone looks good, she's a hoe? God knows how the women in your clan look .
Re: This 65-Year-Old Grandma Causes Social Media War With Her Sexy Body (photos) by doll912(f): 11:18am On Jul 07, 2016
I want to be that hot when I'm her age and yes,im working on it. Team stay fit and sexy, healthy and righteous.
Re: This 65-Year-Old Grandma Causes Social Media War With Her Sexy Body (photos) by doll912(f): 11:21am On Jul 07, 2016
dave2meek:
She is sexier than some nairalanders tongue

She's sexier than even the wives and girlfriends of those calling her a LovePeddler. Let haters hate. It's their lifestyle.
Re: This 65-Year-Old Grandma Causes Social Media War With Her Sexy Body (photos) by devilmaycry: 11:27am On Jul 07, 2016
JustHere2Observ:

Jealous of something fake? Read the article again.
ahhhhh...dnt mind me jawe...dint bother to read...my bad...mtcheww so those things are implants ....
Re: This 65-Year-Old Grandma Causes Social Media War With Her Sexy Body (photos) by Ladycloud(f): 11:39am On Jul 07, 2016
dave2meek:
She is sexier than some nairalanders tongue
noo
Re: This 65-Year-Old Grandma Causes Social Media War With Her Sexy Body (photos) by CioAngels(f): 11:55am On Jul 07, 2016
Grandma, you are looking good joo.
Re: This 65-Year-Old Grandma Causes Social Media War With Her Sexy Body (photos) by DonMekino(m): 12:00pm On Jul 07, 2016
some of u ladies bashing her might not be as hot as she is by the tym u are 45/50 years so calm down and enjoy ur days of elasticity... for d day shall cum wen elastic limit shall be exceeded...

abeg na joke ooo grin
Re: This 65-Year-Old Grandma Causes Social Media War With Her Sexy Body (photos) by nkechiben(f): 12:18pm On Jul 07, 2016
Like Serious?
Re: This 65-Year-Old Grandma Causes Social Media War With Her Sexy Body (photos) by Dexti: 12:19pm On Jul 07, 2016
DonMekino:
some of u ladies bashing her might not be as hot as she is by the tym u are 45/50 years so calm down and enjoy ur days of elasticity... for d day shall cum wen elastic limit shall be exceeded...

abeg na joke ooo grin
Lol this one pass joke, but na true sha!!! Lwkmd
Re: This 65-Year-Old Grandma Causes Social Media War With Her Sexy Body (photos) by davspog2(m): 12:46pm On Jul 07, 2016
doll912:

Did you Bleep her? Once someone looks good, she's a hoe? God knows how the women in your clan look .
Really? You call that looking good at that age! I hope your children gets to see you dressed like that at that age, And lest I forget, women of my clan at that age are respectably and responsibly dressed!
Re: This 65-Year-Old Grandma Causes Social Media War With Her Sexy Body (photos) by Josephokongwu(m): 12:53pm On Jul 07, 2016
freemanbubble:
na wa o. there is nothing provocative in her dressing. just that men sense of reasoning is very low. i know some pervert have started masturbating with grand mama's picture.
lol... You wickid
Re: This 65-Year-Old Grandma Causes Social Media War With Her Sexy Body (photos) by merizy(f): 12:59pm On Jul 07, 2016
wow nice shape
Re: This 65-Year-Old Grandma Causes Social Media War With Her Sexy Body (photos) by softwhispers: 1:02pm On Jul 07, 2016
cococandy:
They are just jealous. If Na surgery, go do your own.
Your comments consistently betray an outstanding lack of reason!
How can one person possess such a commonwealth of unintelligent expressions??
And na your mouth sharp pass. SMH

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of A Lady Wearing Tight, Ripped Denim / Makeup Transformation Of A 75-Year-Old Ghanaian Woman (Before & After Photos) / Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.