Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,347 members, 7,780,930 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:43 AM

Easiest Ways On How To Drive Traffic To Your Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Easiest Ways On How To Drive Traffic To Your Blog (8675 Views)

15 Proven Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Blog / 6 Simple Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Blog In 5 Days / How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easiest Ways On How To Drive Traffic To Your Blog by emmyw(m): 1:08am On Jul 07, 2016
How To Drive Traffic to Your Blog, The Best Ways To Get Massive Traffic To Your Blog, Below are some tips to get you started.

This is the most common question every blogger ask, as you may know it, Writing a blog has become very common these days. Many people open blogs to share their experiences, while some even do so to make money. If you are one among those who are trying to make money from your blog, then you should know that it is a wasted endeavor unless you can drive traffic, and a whole lot of it, to your blog. Here are some tips to get you started.

How To Drive Traffic to Your Blog

Driving traffic to your blog isn't an easy task. Ask any blogger and they'll tell you that getting hits takes time, patience, and work. You won't find yourself getting hundreds of hits overnight, or even over the course of a few months. It can take many months, if not years, to create a base of frequent visitors. Still, despite all the challenges, there are several ways you can give your blog a boost in traffic. Here are just a few of the tried and true methods used by bloggers all over the world.

Unique/Original Content
Content is the king, Writing something that's fresh, unique, and original will give you an advantage in that there's nobody else writing what you are. You can pique the interest of readers by giving them something they've never seen or heard of anywhere else. This is possibly one of the most effective ways of driving traffic to your blog.

Frequent Updates
Blogging is not for lazy people, Now, keep in mind that making ten updates a day will not further your cause any, but it's best to update once every day or two to keep your readers coming back for more. Fresh content makes for fresh visitors, too.

SEO, Google(Organic Traffic)
Whether you love it or hate it, you need it to get a decent amount of traffic to your blog. Other search engines, too, will prove useful, but getting yourself on Google and getting a good rank are essential to getting the hits you'll need to achieve blogger success.

Social Media Like Facebook, Twitter, Technorati, Digg, del.icio.us, etc.
You Can't succeed without sharing your article in social media, are writing for yourself? Engines like Technorati and others are not only great resources on which you can list your blog, but they're also excellent tools for networking with other bloggers. Trade favorites/diggs/etc., add people to your friends lists, start up conversations, whatever it takes to get their attention.

Using AutoPinger
Most bloggers don't know that Pinging your blog after you post is another essential tool for driving traffic your way. Personally, I use a tool called AutoPinger to get my pings across to various blog engines out there on the web. There are other tools of this sort available, too. Do a quick Google search if you're looking for something different, but don't neglect the power of tools like AutoPinger.

Word of Mouth
Just telling people about your blog, whether in person or through posts on forums or other blogs, is a great way to bring people. It's personable and shows you have a passion for what you do. Do whatever it takes to get the word out that you've got a blog and you're looking to have your message heard.

Advice
Don't give up too easily; remember, it takes patience. I still haven't achieved the goal I've set for my blog, and I'm not about to give in, even on slow days when my hit count seems to have hit rock bottom. Give anything and everything a try until you reach your goal.
CC: Lalasticlala
Source: http://www.globalgists.com/easiest-ways-on-how-to-drive-traffic-to-your-blog.html

8 Likes

Re: Easiest Ways On How To Drive Traffic To Your Blog by brunofarad(m): 6:15am On Jul 07, 2016
Ok
Re: Easiest Ways On How To Drive Traffic To Your Blog by dauntless15(m): 6:16am On Jul 07, 2016
Hmm, blogging the highest paying job that is almost the same thing as yahoo yahoo, thanks to linda everyone wants to be bloggers

1 Like

Re: Easiest Ways On How To Drive Traffic To Your Blog by Vendoor(f): 6:18am On Jul 07, 2016
Nice one.... grin
Re: Easiest Ways On How To Drive Traffic To Your Blog by StephanieLuv(f): 6:18am On Jul 07, 2016
You forgot to mention Posting your links on Nairaland will increase your blogs traffic which you just did with the help of a delusional mod that woke up from the wrong side of the bed

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Easiest Ways On How To Drive Traffic To Your Blog by paragon40(m): 6:20am On Jul 07, 2016
Good morning nairaland fam..
Re: Easiest Ways On How To Drive Traffic To Your Blog by thorbar(m): 6:21am On Jul 07, 2016
Tell me more
Re: Easiest Ways On How To Drive Traffic To Your Blog by zeberebe: 6:22am On Jul 07, 2016
[quote][/quote]
Re: Easiest Ways On How To Drive Traffic To Your Blog by professorMD1: 6:23am On Jul 07, 2016
blogging dirty news is what people feel pulls reasonable traffic but its not. is all about using your head with the brain in it.
pull traffic through in investigative journalism and referral. also use captivating keyword in triggering a click winkblogging dirty news is what people feel pulls reasonable traffic but its not. is all about using your head with the brain in it.
pull traffic through in investigative journalism and referral. also use captivating keyword in triggering a click

1 Like

Re: Easiest Ways On How To Drive Traffic To Your Blog by marY70(f): 6:27am On Jul 07, 2016
thanks OP
Re: Easiest Ways On How To Drive Traffic To Your Blog by mtprofessor5(m): 6:28am On Jul 07, 2016
B
Re: Easiest Ways On How To Drive Traffic To Your Blog by Tobitrueman(m): 6:31am On Jul 07, 2016
Good one OP. You just walked the talk
Re: Easiest Ways On How To Drive Traffic To Your Blog by Flexherbal(m): 6:35am On Jul 07, 2016
Nice one!
Re: Easiest Ways On How To Drive Traffic To Your Blog by misterh(m): 6:38am On Jul 07, 2016
Interesting topics just like I bloggers about the Ooni here. wink
Re: Easiest Ways On How To Drive Traffic To Your Blog by Boldwinner(m): 6:39am On Jul 07, 2016
Nice one.
Re: Easiest Ways On How To Drive Traffic To Your Blog by Nobody: 6:41am On Jul 07, 2016
emmyw:
How To Drive Traffic to Your Blog, The Best Ways To Get Massive Traffic To Your Blog, Below are some tips to get you started.

This is the most common question every blogger ask, as you may know it, Writing a blog has become very common these days. Many people open blogs to share their experiences, while some even do so to make money. If you are one among those who are trying to make money from your blog, then you should know that it is a wasted endeavor unless you can drive traffic, and a whole lot of it, to your blog. Here are some tips to get you started.

How To Drive Traffic to Your Blog

Driving traffic to your blog isn't an easy task. Ask any blogger and they'll tell you that getting hits takes time, patience, and work. You won't find yourself getting hundreds of hits overnight, or even over the course of a few months. It can take many months, if not years, to create a base of frequent visitors. Still, despite all the challenges, there are several ways you can give your blog a boost in traffic. Here are just a few of the tried and true methods used by bloggers all over the world.

Unique/Original Content
Content is the king, Writing something that's fresh, unique, and original will give you an advantage in that there's nobody else writing what you are. You can pique the interest of readers by giving them something they've never seen or heard of anywhere else. This is possibly one of the most effective ways of driving traffic to your blog.

Frequent Updates
Blogging is not for lazy people, Now, keep in mind that making ten updates a day will not further your cause any, but it's best to update once every day or two to keep your readers coming back for more. Fresh content makes for fresh visitors, too.

SEO, Google(Organic Traffic)
Whether you love it or hate it, you need it to get a decent amount of traffic to your blog. Other search engines, too, will prove useful, but getting yourself on Google and getting a good rank are essential to getting the hits you'll need to achieve blogger success.

Social Media Like Facebook, Twitter, Technorati, Digg, del.icio.us, etc.
You Can't succeed without sharing your article in social media, are writing for yourself? Engines like Technorati and others are not only great resources on which you can list your blog, but they're also excellent tools for networking with other bloggers. Trade favorites/diggs/etc., add people to your friends lists, start up conversations, whatever it takes to get their attention.

Using AutoPinger
Most bloggers don't know that Pinging your blog after you post is another essential tool for driving traffic your way. Personally, I use a tool called AutoPinger to get my pings across to various blog engines out there on the web. There are other tools of this sort available, too. Do a quick Google search if you're looking for something different, but don't neglect the power of tools like AutoPinger.

Word of Mouth
Just telling people about your blog, whether in person or through posts on forums or other blogs, is a great way to bring people. It's personable and shows you have a passion for what you do. Do whatever it takes to get the word out that you've got a blog and you're looking to have your message heard.

Advice
Don't give up too easily; remember, it takes patience. I still haven't achieved the goal I've set for my blog, and I'm not about to give in, even on slow days when my hit count seems to have hit rock bottom. Give anything and everything a try until you reach your goal.
CC: Lalasticlala
Source: http://www.globalgists.com/easiest-ways-on-how-to-drive-traffic-to-your-blog.html
OK op wat about we entertainer I mean entertainment blog..... writing unique content.... can U enlighten us more.... are we going to be writing unique content about dbanj n others
Re: Easiest Ways On How To Drive Traffic To Your Blog by verabetsy(f): 6:50am On Jul 07, 2016
OK I need traffic to this educative blog
www.sagaciousguru..com
Re: Easiest Ways On How To Drive Traffic To Your Blog by tolaadepej(m): 6:51am On Jul 07, 2016
professorMD1:
blogging dirty news is what people feel pulls reasonable traffic but its not. is all about using your head with the brain in it.
pull traffic through in investigative journalism and referral. also use captivating keyword in triggering a click winkblogging dirty news is what people feel pulls reasonable traffic but its not. is all about using your head with the brain in it.
pull traffic through in investigative journalism and referral. also use captivating keyword in triggering a click
U have spoken well my broda, that's what some bloggers do, some go to an extent of bringing people down writing lies upon lie all in the name wanting drive traffic to their blog .....I pity u all
Re: Easiest Ways On How To Drive Traffic To Your Blog by Gentlebabs(m): 6:52am On Jul 07, 2016
Please Op, I tried to sign up a new account with Auto pinger, but it was not connecting. Is there anything I am doing wrong?
Re: Easiest Ways On How To Drive Traffic To Your Blog by olarhtunji(m): 6:53am On Jul 07, 2016
Re: Easiest Ways On How To Drive Traffic To Your Blog by tolaadepej(m): 6:53am On Jul 07, 2016
U have spoken well my broda, that's what some bloggers do, some go to an extent of bringing people down writing lies upon lie all in the name wanting drive traffic to their blog .....I pity u all
Re: Easiest Ways On How To Drive Traffic To Your Blog by emyryx(m): 6:54am On Jul 07, 2016
booked front seat. oya ride on sir
Re: Easiest Ways On How To Drive Traffic To Your Blog by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:56am On Jul 07, 2016
dauntless15:
Hmm, blogging the highest paying job that is almost the same thing as yahoo yahoo, thanks to linda everyone wants to be bloggers

Hmmmmmm

See your MOUTH
Re: Easiest Ways On How To Drive Traffic To Your Blog by dauntless15(m): 6:57am On Jul 07, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

Hmmmmmm

See your MOUTH
where mirror
Re: Easiest Ways On How To Drive Traffic To Your Blog by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:58am On Jul 07, 2016
emmyw thanks for the wonderful article.

I pray up and coming Bloggers will follow this steps to stepup properly in the blogosphere.
Re: Easiest Ways On How To Drive Traffic To Your Blog by shinbat4luv: 6:59am On Jul 07, 2016
you are right my man. for those that are new to blogging and want to know all what blogging is, our post is simple and understandable reach us on www.eaglegist.com

1 Like

Re: Easiest Ways On How To Drive Traffic To Your Blog by StepTwo: 7:05am On Jul 07, 2016
StephanieLuv:
You forgot to mention Posting your links on Nairaland will increase your blogs traffic which you just did with the help of a delusional mod that woke up from the wrong side of the bed
grin grin grin

na our celebrity mod u just finish like dis.
you sef na d other side of bed u follow wake
Re: Easiest Ways On How To Drive Traffic To Your Blog by Shobizz(m): 7:08am On Jul 07, 2016
Nice one bro.

1 Share

Re: Easiest Ways On How To Drive Traffic To Your Blog by RichYoungNigga: 7:33am On Jul 07, 2016
Sharing my blog posts on stumbleupon, drives 4000 traffic to my site daily.
Reddit and Pinterest gives me about 2000
Re: Easiest Ways On How To Drive Traffic To Your Blog by bobojoshua(m): 7:46am On Jul 07, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
Sharing my blog posts on stumbleupon, drives 4000 traffic to my site daily.
Reddit and Pinterest gives me about 2000
Re: Easiest Ways On How To Drive Traffic To Your Blog by afternysc(f): 7:52am On Jul 07, 2016
Content is god! See

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Connect To the Internet on Your Pc Without Modem / Get Start With Your Own Google Checkout E-commerce Website / How To Boost Your Propellerads Earning - Don't Be Duped Trying To Buy Adsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.