Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,635 members, 7,801,833 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Guide To Self Publishing Your Own Books For Free In Nigeria. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Guide To Self Publishing Your Own Books For Free In Nigeria. (2926 Views)

Have You Tried Publishing Your Books Through Publiseer? / Learn The Secret To Self-publishing Success On Okadabooks / Help: I Want To Self-publish My Book. How Do I Go About It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guide To Self Publishing Your Own Books For Free In Nigeria. by projectandpages: 3:25am On Jul 07, 2016
A GUIDE TO SELF PUBLISHING YOUR OWN BOOKS FOR FREE IN NIGERIA.

Ok guys, you are here. Today I am going to share with you some important information on book publishing in Nigeria. Firstly for the benefit of those that do not know what this post is talking about, I will start off by explaining what book publishing is, then how you can publish your books right from the comfort of your home without holding any of those complex meetings and negotiations with publishers.

Book Publishing

Book publishing can be leisurely explained as the manufacture, publication, and distribution of books. The process has always involved the selection of manuscripts, the editing them, the designing of the book’s final appearance, the actual manufacture into book form, the distribution of the books to booksellers, and the books ultimate purchase by readers.

The book publishing industry has seen a dramatic change over the centuries especially in the 20th century. The 20th century brought the invention of audiobooks, the computerization of the book production process, the growth of the Internet as a pathway for booksellers to reach readers, and continuing improvements in the quality of computerized electronic books (eBooks).

EBooks have proven to be popular in recent times, as so many devices are now fully compatible and convenient to study with. So take advantage of this.

How to publish your eBooks.

Thankfully, publishing has been made really easy by a new service that allows virtually anyone, especially writers and authors of existing books to showcase their products on their platform for free. I will be talking about a single web service that easily affords you the flexibility of been in total control of your eBooks on their platform.

You can also conveniently publish the eBook versions of your already printed books and texts on this web service. It has never been easier.

Step 1

Getting Started...

(contd)

download http://projectandpages.com/book_detail.php?b=65

http://dailytechng.com/2016/06/22/a-guide-to-self-publishing-your-own-books-for-free-in-nigeria/

Re: Guide To Self Publishing Your Own Books For Free In Nigeria. by Harmonypublish: 11:57am On Feb 06, 2020
Publishing your book is not hard. We are helping authors to get their books published locally and internationally

Author Basics N50,000
Go for this if your book is already well edited

Cover Design
Book Interior Design
ISBN Assignment
Basic Promotion on Nigerian Author’s Platform @Naijaauthors on Twitter and Instagram
Publishing
We will set up an account and publish your eBook on Amazon kindle and Okadabooks. Okadabooks is the best option for Nigerian authors publishing eBook. African readers can easily purchase their work on Okadabooks using their ATM cards and Airtime and read on their mobile apps

https://harmonypublishing.com.ng/how-to-publish-your-book-online/

(1) (Reply)

10 Nights With My Ex Episode 1 / How To Care For Water Wave Wig And Maintain It Properly? / CcHub Media Fellowship For Nigerian Writers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.