Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,210 members, 7,780,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:18 PM

Secessionists; Aftermath Of Leaving Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Secessionists; Aftermath Of Leaving Nigeria (3526 Views)

'I Am Leaving Nigeria As A Hero'‚ Jacob Zuma Gushes After Massive Statue Of Him / Senator Shehu Sani Has A Question For Secessionists? / Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secessionists; Aftermath Of Leaving Nigeria by tsephanyah(f): 7:29am On Jul 07, 2016
Almighty US and alies protect Israel with extreme hardware, yet Israel live in fear and been attaked everyday, irondome can't protect them, they live with two eyes open 24/7, Israel is surrounded by Shi'a, if it's sunni, wow!! it will be worse, will only be known as zombieland, not Israel vs Palatine. now let us Annalise Biafra nation surrounded by sunni countries control by Isis, yes Isis* because thy will take over Algeria, Mali, Niger, Nigeria, Chad Cameroon, God forbid any civil war kicks in Nigeria, thy will snatch that opportunity. After civil war in iraq, the US and UK, big mistake, Instead of creating a benign liberal
democracy, the war in Iraq has
emboldened violent jihadis and
inflamed sectarian conflict. The
country’s politics remain precarious
and deeply unstable, defined by
sectarianism that pits Arabs against
Kurds, and Shias against Sunnis.
Christians have fled or been
“cleansed” from much of the region.
The disorder in Iraq has gravely
affected the wider Middle East,
empowering Iran, heightening
tensions with Saudi Arabia and
greatly complicating the civil war in
neighbouring Syria, where as many
as 400,000 people have died since
2011 and many millions have been
displaced. The instability in the
Middle East has also contributed to
the worst refugee crisis in Europe
since the end of the Second World
War. If this happens in nigeria, What will be of Africa talkless of Biafra? What will happen to minority Christians in the north? What of population of igbos that still leave in the north after much covert warning by the ipob? So pls hold this Biafra thing, for some other century not this one, the world have seen enough chaos another refugee crisis in Africa will be worst than world war 2. So peace is not negotiable, bombing the pipeline will only cause big problem to south not north. is all about oil, isn't? There is more oil and gas in the north than any place in the world, in fact oil was first discovered in north, drilling material was first deployed to north. Just because of sea water, conspiracy brought by the engineer's report. makes the south think thy have rich land than North ^<> uranium, wind energy, solar energy, fertile land, enough land, less erosion land, coal, zinc, gold, all in the north. Pls we want out too, is just that there is Isis in play now, so the Biafran and lazy bombers should sharrap, and keep quiet for a while, when the time is right, we will vote and leave this almagation or whatever. Call me names, badmouth my English, whatever ma dai kun gane mai nake nufi. Lastly we knew that there is covert operations going on in the south, example DSs oncovert graves of death hausa/fulani Muslim, hmm planning attack on lagos, I wonder how our subjew educated Igbo's reason sometimes.
Re: Secessionists; Aftermath Of Leaving Nigeria by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 07, 2016
tsephanyah:
Almighty US and alies protect Israel with extreme hardware, yet Israel live in fear and been attaked everyday, irondome can't protect them, they live with two eyes open 24/7, Israel is surrounded by Shi'a, if it's sunni, wow!! it will be worse, will only be known as zombieland, not Israel vs Palatine. now let us Annalise Biafra nation surrounded by sunni countries control by Isis, yes Isis* because thy will take over Algeria, Mali, Niger, Nigeria, Chad Cameroon, God forbid any civil war kicks in Nigeria, thy will snatch that opportunity. After civil war in iraq, the US and UK, big mistake, Instead of creating a benign liberal
War. If this happens in nigeria, What will be of Africa talkless of Biafra? What will happen to minority Christians in the north? What of population of igbos that still leave in the north after much covert warning by the ipob? So pls hold this Biafra thing, for some other century not this one, the world have seen enough chaos another refugee crisis in Africa will be worst than world war 2. So peace is not negotiable, bombing the pipeline will only cause big problem to south not north. is all about oil, isn't? There is more oil and gas in the north than any place in the world, in fact oil was first discovered in north, drilling material was first deployed to north. Just because of sea water, conspiracy brought by the engineer's report. makes the south think thy have rich land than North ^<> uranium, wind energy, solar energy, fertile land, enough land, less erosion land, coal, zinc, gold, all in the north. Pls we want out too, is just that there is Isis in play now, so the Biafran and lazy bombers should sharrap, and keep quiet for a while, when the time is right, we will vote and leave this almagation or whatever. Call me names, badmouth my English, whatever ma dai kun gane mai nake nufi. Lastly we knew that there is covert operations going on in the south, example DSs oncovert graves of death hausa/fulani Muslim, hmm planning attack on lagos, I wonder how our subjew educated Igbo's reason sometimes.
^^ Usually, its not good to smoke dried elephant grass before posting on NL.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secessionists; Aftermath Of Leaving Nigeria by Nobody: 7:38am On Jul 07, 2016
which one na sub jew igbos?
Re: Secessionists; Aftermath Of Leaving Nigeria by NEDLIZ92: 7:40am On Jul 07, 2016
tsephanyah:

ok
Re: Secessionists; Aftermath Of Leaving Nigeria by faaz24: 7:40am On Jul 07, 2016
I was enjoying your write up until you resort to the use of unpleasant words.

1 Like

Re: Secessionists; Aftermath Of Leaving Nigeria by tsephanyah(f): 7:41am On Jul 07, 2016
How can I delete nonsense quote in my thread? Myd44 if there is non please create a button to delete quotes
Re: Secessionists; Aftermath Of Leaving Nigeria by olatunjithomas(m): 7:46am On Jul 07, 2016
hello, nice write up there

quite a time, I never knew you are Nigerian. believe me, I'm not being sarcastic now..

you seem to stand with the northerners........
Re: Secessionists; Aftermath Of Leaving Nigeria by olatunjithomas(m): 7:48am On Jul 07, 2016
hagmond1:
which one na sub jew igbos?

check your dictionary........that is suppose to be the literal pronunciation of."" SUBDUE"""
Re: Secessionists; Aftermath Of Leaving Nigeria by OMAR12: 8:02am On Jul 07, 2016
yes I was enjoying her write up until she decided to put up some hateful words, BT my sister we don't have to go to war to divide if the north have those things you quoted why have they not at least make an attempt to explore them, is it until they milk the south dry before they begin their own oil production, ur post means that u don't need the south, and like I said it all about diplomacy, you don't need to go to war to divide. it can be done diplomatically.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Secessionists; Aftermath Of Leaving Nigeria by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 07, 2016
OMAR12:
BT my sister we don't have to go to war to divide
Very true.
@ tsephanyah , did you attend night school in Sambisa forest?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secessionists; Aftermath Of Leaving Nigeria by tsephanyah(f): 8:07am On Jul 07, 2016
imhotep:

Very true.
@ tsephanyah , did you attend night school in Sambisa forest?
yep. Sambisa, Fallujah, Mogadishu.
Re: Secessionists; Aftermath Of Leaving Nigeria by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 07, 2016
tsephanyah:
yep. Sambisa, Fallujah, Mogadishu.
Not Kafanchan ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Secessionists; Aftermath Of Leaving Nigeria by ramdris(m): 8:08am On Jul 07, 2016
I just pray this doesn't make FP cos the e-tribal war no go be here o.
Re: Secessionists; Aftermath Of Leaving Nigeria by chydon24: 8:09am On Jul 07, 2016
The fool is under the influence of smoking weed & has been hallucinating. How can a stable human being analyse such a most embarrassing thoughts inside him using what weed smoking tells him in addition to falsehood just to make his soul feel good. You can never compare your northern Nigeria with the south because it is glaring that the you guys are still 2 centuries back. You people have not told us why you are afraid of Biafra but we know that it is for the oil. Lake chad basin claims of having oil before the south is a lie & means to siphon the oil revenue from the south. Oil within the region is on the side of rep of chad. The north should start tapping the mineral deposits in their land & leave the south alone. It is only when you wake up from your weed smoking dream that you will realize how powerful is real is as God's people & your isil dream. We know that Isil & boko haram are your bloody brothers. Grow up because the world is changing & stop smoking shekpe weed.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secessionists; Aftermath Of Leaving Nigeria by tsephanyah(f): 8:10am On Jul 07, 2016
olatunjithomas:

check your dictionary........that is suppose to be the literal pronunciation of."" SUBDUE"""
Igbo's think thy are Jew that's why I describe them as subjew. Daniska
Re: Secessionists; Aftermath Of Leaving Nigeria by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 07, 2016
chydon24:
The fool is under the influence of smoking weed .
LMAO
I actually suspect that weed is much better than dried elephant grass.

2 Likes

Re: Secessionists; Aftermath Of Leaving Nigeria by tsephanyah(f): 8:11am On Jul 07, 2016
imhotep:

Not Kafanchan ?
no, zagon katab
Re: Secessionists; Aftermath Of Leaving Nigeria by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 07, 2016
tsephanyah:
Igbo's think thy are Jew that's why I describe them as subjew. Daniska
And you think that you are Arab.
Which is why your language is full of Arabic words kwo ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secessionists; Aftermath Of Leaving Nigeria by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 07, 2016
tsephanyah:
no, zagon katab
because you sound like Maitatsine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Secessionists; Aftermath Of Leaving Nigeria by tsephanyah(f): 8:14am On Jul 07, 2016
chydon24:
The fool is under the influence of smoking weed & has been hallucinating. How can a stable human being analyse such a most embarrassing thoughts inside him using what weed smoking tells him in addition to falsehood just to make his soul feel good. You can never compare your northern Nigeria with the south because it is glaring that the you guys are still 2 centuries back. You people have not told us why you are afraid of Biafra but we know that it is for the oil. Lake chad basin claims of having oil before the south is a lie & means to siphon the oil revenue from the south. Oil within the region is on the side of rep of chad. The north should start tapping the mineral deposits in their land & leave the south alone. It is only when you wake up from your weed smoking dream that you will realize how powerful is real is as God's people & your isil dream. We know that Isil & boko haram are your bloody brothers. Grow up because the world is changing & stop smoking shekpe weed.
so u people resort to abuse and claiming I smoke weeds, that's what I thought
Re: Secessionists; Aftermath Of Leaving Nigeria by tsephanyah(f): 8:15am On Jul 07, 2016
imhotep:

because you sound like Maitatsine
Big time member of ISIS/Boko haram
Re: Secessionists; Aftermath Of Leaving Nigeria by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 07, 2016
tsephanyah:
so u people resort to abuse and claiming I smoke weeds, that's what I thought
I am very sure you smoked dried elephant grass mixed with paw-paw leaves. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secessionists; Aftermath Of Leaving Nigeria by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 07, 2016
tsephanyah:
Big time member of ISIS/Boko haram
Keep bombing your father's land and mother's village. We are watching you from afar cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secessionists; Aftermath Of Leaving Nigeria by Blizzy9ja: 8:16am On Jul 07, 2016
No sense in your post

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secessionists; Aftermath Of Leaving Nigeria by tsephanyah(f): 8:18am On Jul 07, 2016
imhotep:

And you think that you are Arab.
Which is why your language is full of Arabic words kwo ?
yep I'm Arab, can u write single word in Arabic language, like I wrote in English thou English isn't my language.
Re: Secessionists; Aftermath Of Leaving Nigeria by tsephanyah(f): 8:22am On Jul 07, 2016
imhotep:

Keep bombing your father's land and mother's village. We are watching you from afar cheesy cheesy
keep sucking ur father, mother, brothers blood, rape your Sister, kidnap your neighbors. Destroy your village. Rob people and bank in the street, ihale coke. To destroy yourself in the process , we are watching in 3D
Re: Secessionists; Aftermath Of Leaving Nigeria by tsephanyah(f): 8:26am On Jul 07, 2016
imhotep:

I am very sure you smoked dried elephant grass mixed with paw-paw leaves. cheesy
how about that, u people fighting me Here let's login into Twitter or Facebook, and fight my people will shoot u tru ur dame Chinese phones
Re: Secessionists; Aftermath Of Leaving Nigeria by EteEdoho: 8:31am On Jul 07, 2016
[s]
tsephanyah:
[/s]No amount of this kind of rubbish scare-mongering article will keep Nigeria one,no matter how many times and years you do it!. Whatever equipment,facility,and relationship that av' kept israel going,will be replicated in Biafra. Be more worried about the fate of Oduduwa country unam ikot.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secessionists; Aftermath Of Leaving Nigeria by tsephanyah(f): 8:42am On Jul 07, 2016
EteEdoho:
[s][/s]No amount of this kind of rubbish scare-mongering article will keep Nigeria one,no matter how many times and years you do it!. Whatever equipment,facility,and relationship that av' kept israel going,will be replicated in Biafra. Be more worried about the fate of Oduduwa country unam ikot.
is this faith or optimism
Re: Secessionists; Aftermath Of Leaving Nigeria by kingsolo4u: 8:44am On Jul 07, 2016
tsephanyah:
I was enjoying ur post, until u resulted to insult and violence. Your post didn't make sense at all
Re: Secessionists; Aftermath Of Leaving Nigeria by ATERI(m): 8:44am On Jul 07, 2016
Op started well only to devalue the piece towards the end. North may have all those resources, but the fact is that the Niger Delta region has been sustaining Nigeria since the 70s. From 1979 till 1999 Northerners were in total control of Nigeria, and they looted the treasury to such an extent that Nigeria becomes a failed state.

Let me tell Biafrans that none of them can be more intelligent than Ojukwu. What that means is that they need to pursue their reforming ambitions differently. In a democratic system, a referendum is an inferior decision-making process, that is why elections are relied upon. As the Op has pointed out, you never know what secession would give you in the final analysis. There is no evidence to support the view that a nation can only do well by becoming smaller. Granted, Norway and Sweden were one and the same country before ditto Belgium and the Netherlands, but I don`t think their separation was the main reason why they are doing fine today. The unification of East and West Germany has contributed enormously to making Germany the king of Europe. And it was after Hong Kong was added to China that China becomes an economic super power. It`s said that a pessimist would see difficulty in every opportunity and an optimist would see opportunity in every difficulty.The size and population of our country should not be blamed for our backwardness, let`s blame our leaders. Why was South-West region able to provide free education to university level between 1979 and 1983 and South-East couldn`t? Who should one blame for this, the North?
Secession may and may not lead to a better Igboland

2 Likes

Re: Secessionists; Aftermath Of Leaving Nigeria by tsephanyah(f): 8:49am On Jul 07, 2016
kingsolo4u:
I was enjoying ur post, until u resulted to insult and violence. Your post didn't make sense at all
is just annalistic not violence or abuse. U people like abuse that why I open prayer with abuse

(1) (2) (Reply)

THE YOUTHS OF THIS COUNTRY ARE BEGGING FOR ATIKU TO LEAD THEM(2019) / BREAKING NEWS!!!Apc Governor Involved In A Fatal Motor Accident On His Way To... / See What Atiku Shared In Sokoto-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.