Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,296 members, 7,780,698 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:52 PM

Manchester United Signs Henrikh Mkhitaryan For £26m (photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester United Signs Henrikh Mkhitaryan For £26m (photos) (19402 Views)

Manchester United Signs Fred From Shakhtar Donetsk / Manchester United Offer £70million Plus Henrikh Mkhitaryan For Paulo Dybala But! / Manchester United Signs Nemanja Matic From Chelsea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Manchester United Signs Henrikh Mkhitaryan For £26m (photos) by iamjayboss(m): 8:00am On Jul 07, 2016
[img]http://4.bp..com/-fsjEt7j2r6Q/V332V7rQCOI/AAAAAAAJ0J8/c81470eULwcyJ9S0wJUvglFWCHIBO4YFQCLcB/s400/1a2.png[/img]
Armenia's all time goalscorer Henrikh Mkhitaryan has now officially joined Manchester United from Borussia Dortmund on a four-year deal.

The 27 year old made 140 appearances and scored 41 goals for Borussia Dortmund after joining them in 2013 and last season scored 23 goals and registered an impressive 32 assists across all competitions.Henrikh was voted Bundesliga Player of the Season for 2015/16 in a poll of his fellow professionals, and he was named in the Team of the Season following votes by the players’ union in Germany. The midfielder is Armenia’s all-time top scorer, with 19 goals in 59 appearances since his international debut in January 2007. Henrikh captains his national team and has received the Armenian Footballer of the Year award on five occasions.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-_y_7NL5cyE0/V332V6GJttI/AAAAAAAJ0J4/-3OMBFA_8Ssj1XhxgjAFsr0KNXZejWE3wCLcB/s400/1a1.png[/img]

Henrikh Mkhitaryan speaking to manUtd.com said: "I am very proud to join Manchester United, this move is a dream come true for me. I am excited to play for a club with such an illustrious history and hope to be part of it for a long time. I thank the trust the club and Jose Mourinho have put in me. Finally, I believe playing for such a great club honours my father’s memory, and the inspiration and drive he gave to me when I was young."

[img]http://3.bp..com/-Szk3-GNFkwk/V332UBWSlZI/AAAAAAAJ0J0/VTcRr1KMXogOgErsO9WECLBrrT4RlwCgwCLcB/s400/1a.png[/img]

José Mourinho speaking to Man Utd.com said: "Henrikh is a very talented footballer who has been in such prolific form for both his club and his country. He is a real team player with great skill, vision and also has a good eye for goal. I am delighted he has chosen to sign for United. I believe he will make an impact on the team very quickly as his style of play is suited to the Premier League. We are all looking forward to working with him."

“First of all, in Zlatan, we have brought in the player who was voted the best player in the French league and in Micki we have brought the player voted the best player in the Bundesliga,” Jose said.

“He was voted not by the fans, not by the journalists but voted by fellow players and that is what means more, I believe, because when your fellow players choose you it means a lot.

“Micki is a fantastic player and what I like more is something undeniable, which is the number of goals he scores by not being a striker. His number of goals per season is really high for somebody who is not a striker and the number of assists is also very clear. It shows his creativity, vision and concept of collective play, and is something I believe is really important for a club like us.

“We try to be dominant and will, for sure, face teams with a very defensive profile so his capacity of acceleration of the game, and he has a change of speed with and without the ball, is very, very important for a club like ours.”

http://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2016/07/manchester-united-signs-henrikh.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Signs Henrikh Mkhitaryan For £26m (photos) by iamjayboss(m): 8:01am On Jul 07, 2016
Re: Manchester United Signs Henrikh Mkhitaryan For £26m (photos) by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 07, 2016
grin

the best club in the whole wide world

welcome young man.

Manchester for life.

hit the like button if you're red.

244 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Manchester United Signs Henrikh Mkhitaryan For £26m (photos) by Whizzcute(m): 8:13am On Jul 07, 2016
Welcome Henrik

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Signs Henrikh Mkhitaryan For £26m (photos) by tizblink: 8:26am On Jul 07, 2016
Miki is Red
Welcome to the Theatre of Dreams

12 Likes

Re: Manchester United Signs Henrikh Mkhitaryan For £26m (photos) by Mologi(m): 8:30am On Jul 07, 2016
mourihno abt to destroy man u

7 Likes

Re: Manchester United Signs Henrikh Mkhitaryan For £26m (photos) by veekid(m): 10:52am On Jul 07, 2016
Welcome
Re: Manchester United Signs Henrikh Mkhitaryan For £26m (photos) by ichommy(m): 10:54am On Jul 07, 2016
Congratulations Man U Fans

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Signs Henrikh Mkhitaryan For £26m (photos) by ThePeacemaker(m): 10:54am On Jul 07, 2016
OMG................. "Mkhitaryan" This name seems Unpronounceable.............. See name Like Otapiapia brand

3 Likes

Re: Manchester United Signs Henrikh Mkhitaryan For £26m (photos) by Ofunaofu: 10:54am On Jul 07, 2016
man uuuuuuuuu
Re: Manchester United Signs Henrikh Mkhitaryan For £26m (photos) by TaiKuun(m): 10:55am On Jul 07, 2016
Poo
Re: Manchester United Signs Henrikh Mkhitaryan For £26m (photos) by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 07, 2016
Man Utd front line will be deadly next season...now we just need to get rid of that fat cow Rooney...

At least watching Mr philosopher I know our defense is solid, if we can just have a creative Attacking midfield centre then we good to go.

But how's man Utd signing these players considering we are in Euro Cup not champions league?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Manchester United Signs Henrikh Mkhitaryan For £26m (photos) by penzino(m): 10:56am On Jul 07, 2016
The special one dey vex o

7 Likes

Re: Manchester United Signs Henrikh Mkhitaryan For £26m (photos) by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 07, 2016
see as mouriho dey look
Re: Manchester United Signs Henrikh Mkhitaryan For £26m (photos) by wagazala: 10:56am On Jul 07, 2016
Arsenal fans, how market? Una never sign anyone?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Signs Henrikh Mkhitaryan For £26m (photos) by rawpadgin(m): 10:57am On Jul 07, 2016
Jose mean business

4 Likes

Re: Manchester United Signs Henrikh Mkhitaryan For £26m (photos) by allytinted: 10:57am On Jul 07, 2016
i expect to see some clearout at Man Utd soon with all these signings.
Re: Manchester United Signs Henrikh Mkhitaryan For £26m (photos) by zlatan10(m): 10:57am On Jul 07, 2016
Manchester United aiming for invincibility next season

can't wait to see these three upfront Martial,Zlatan,Mkhitaryan
#MZM

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Signs Henrikh Mkhitaryan For £26m (photos) by dave2meek(m): 10:58am On Jul 07, 2016
Next Epl season go hot o shocked
There are many forces to be reckoned with

4 Likes

Re: Manchester United Signs Henrikh Mkhitaryan For £26m (photos) by Aubrey1(m): 10:58am On Jul 07, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Signs Henrikh Mkhitaryan For £26m (photos) by Monalisa185(f): 10:58am On Jul 07, 2016
omo!! I can't wait for next month to come ooo, start of a new season..

#GGMU

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Manchester United Signs Henrikh Mkhitaryan For £26m (photos) by tkondscreen(m): 10:58am On Jul 07, 2016
Welcome!
Re: Manchester United Signs Henrikh Mkhitaryan For £26m (photos) by notoriousbabe: 10:59am On Jul 07, 2016
Mologi:
mourihno abt to destroy man u
you don dey fear

13 Likes

Re: Manchester United Signs Henrikh Mkhitaryan For £26m (photos) by harrysjones(m): 10:59am On Jul 07, 2016
wether they like it or not.. CHELSEA WILL WIN THE LEAGUE THIS SEASON... IF U ARE A FAN OF CHELSEA HIT LIKE IN THIS POST....#TEAMADEWUMIOPEYEMI# TEAMCHELSEA#

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Signs Henrikh Mkhitaryan For £26m (photos) by edey2real: 10:59am On Jul 07, 2016
#MkhitaryanIsRed

5 Likes

Re: Manchester United Signs Henrikh Mkhitaryan For £26m (photos) by saint047(m): 10:59am On Jul 07, 2016
Glory Glory manunited

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Signs Henrikh Mkhitaryan For £26m (photos) by Mcowubaba: 11:00am On Jul 07, 2016
The only signing I don't like this season as a United faithful, is the signing of that Mourinho, he will bring all those his stupid controversy and division into United sad

3 Likes

Re: Manchester United Signs Henrikh Mkhitaryan For £26m (photos) by Pyno30: 11:00am On Jul 07, 2016
Old News
Re: Manchester United Signs Henrikh Mkhitaryan For £26m (photos) by Phonefanatic: 11:00am On Jul 07, 2016
Pogba to follow

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Signs Henrikh Mkhitaryan For £26m (photos) by osec007(m): 11:01am On Jul 07, 2016
No matter what mourinho does I will never like him,#teamgunner.
Re: Manchester United Signs Henrikh Mkhitaryan For £26m (photos) by Phonefanatic: 11:02am On Jul 07, 2016
Mcowubaba:
The only signing I don't like this season as a United faithful, is the signing of that Mourinho, he will bring all those his stupid controversy and division into United sad

Look without the name Mourinho how would United have attracted such names without CL football?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Manchester United Signs Henrikh Mkhitaryan For £26m (photos) by CJERRYEMILEX(m): 11:02am On Jul 07, 2016
I like Morinho as a person and as a coach i like Ronaldo as a person and as a player to me they are Special people

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Romelu Lukaku Will Return To Serie A' - The Striker's Agent Confirms / Man Utd Want To Offer Jesse Lingard Plus £45m For Leicester's James Maddison / Benzema Pulls Out Of Training Session, Major Doubt For W/cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.