Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

Pls What LUCRATIVE Business Can Someone Start Up With 1 Million Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls What LUCRATIVE Business Can Someone Start Up With 1 Million Naira (1304 Views)

What Lucrative Business Can 500k Start / .... / What Business Can Someone Start With #100,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls What LUCRATIVE Business Can Someone Start Up With 1 Million Naira by Mcowubaba: 8:19am On Jul 07, 2016
I kindly and humbly need your opinions,
pls kindly post ur opinions here so that others will also learn...

*Don't direct me to a blog or ur personal email*

God bless you as you cooperate

puskin, FOD, dominque, Seun
Re: Pls What LUCRATIVE Business Can Someone Start Up With 1 Million Naira by Holrange2(m): 9:54am On Jul 07, 2016
Mcowubaba:

Re: Pls What LUCRATIVE Business Can Someone Start Up With 1 Million Naira by Holrange2(m): 9:54am On Jul 07, 2016
Mcowubaba:

I don't know about a business, buh I believe more in multiple investment, the thing is your location and region matters a lot.. Since the standard of market there have to be determine

Starting from where I am .. I a plantain plantation, fish pond and (FARMING)

Telecommunication company (recharge card printing, etc)

Exportation of farm produce (say cassava)
Re: Pls What LUCRATIVE Business Can Someone Start Up With 1 Million Naira by Mcowubaba: 10:55am On Jul 07, 2016
Holrange2:

I don't know about a business, buh I believe more in multiple investment, the thing is your location and region matters a lot.. Since the standard of market there have to be determine

Starting from where I am .. I a plantain plantation, fish pond and (FARMING)

Telecommunication company (recharge card printing, etc)

Exportation of farm produce (say cassava)

Location available to me is Lagos, Abia State, Imo State.....
I have thought about fish pond, how lucrative is it,
And how long does it take to full harvest (over 1kg)
Farming, what crops would I plant, wouldn't I need large hectares of land, machinery nd man power to do a reasonable commercial Agricultural products.....
How lucrative is exporting Casava, to which countries? , and Quantity nd networking....
Telecommunications, I don't knw much about that.....
I'm also read for multiple investments.... I don't want to put all eggs in 1 basket
Thanks a lot for ur contributions, I'm expecting more.....
Re: Pls What LUCRATIVE Business Can Someone Start Up With 1 Million Naira by OJenterprise: 11:26am On Jul 07, 2016
Supply and Distribution of Unique Educational Materials to Schools.

Email me for more details: oj.enterprise@yahoo.com
Re: Pls What LUCRATIVE Business Can Someone Start Up With 1 Million Naira by Holrange2(m): 12:21pm On Jul 07, 2016
Mcowubaba:

Farming, what crops would I plant, wouldn't I need large hectares of land, machinery nd man power to do a reasonable commercial Agricultural products.....
How lucrative is exporting Casava, to which countries? , and Quantity nd networking....
I'm also read for multiple investments.... I don't want to put all eggs in 1 basket
Re: Pls What LUCRATIVE Business Can Someone Start Up With 1 Million Naira by Holrange2(m): 12:24pm On Jul 07, 2016
Mcowubaba:

One point I failed to mention is availability and commitment not just the money treating your questions
1. We need to focus on the market(how big is it) in your location.. Harvesting? Well it's more of input and output and what matters is the quality of the specie u r breeding and the management (how spacious d pond is, water availability) when summed up 6 months should be enough for harvesting
Re: Pls What LUCRATIVE Business Can Someone Start Up With 1 Million Naira by janefarms2015: 4:23pm On Jul 07, 2016
Mcowubaba:

Fish pond is lucrative, come and see our projects in imo state, orlu and mbaise. For more information and details visit www.aquaparadise.com.ng
Re: Pls What LUCRATIVE Business Can Someone Start Up With 1 Million Naira by Mcowubaba: 6:41pm On Jul 07, 2016
janefarms2015:

Fish pond is lucrative, come and see our projects in imo state, orlu and mbaise. For more information and details visit www.aquaparadise.com.ng
OK, I will....
Re: Pls What LUCRATIVE Business Can Someone Start Up With 1 Million Naira by Mcowubaba: 6:46pm On Jul 07, 2016
Holrange2:

One point I failed to mention is availability and commitment not just the money treating your questions
1. We need to focus on the market(how big is it) in your location.. Harvesting? Well it's more of input and output and what matters is the quality of the specie u r breeding and the management (how spacious d pond is, water availability) when summed up 6 months should be enough for harvesting
I will or may need to drill a borehole in the location, I knw fish pond requires lots of water...
I will need experts to tell me more concerning the size of the pond, the feed, and all I need to knw.....
I knw it's mostly Catfish that is being breed.....
I believe the market is big enough in this locations, but I will still do a proper market survey... I hope to decide and Start before the year runs out....
Re: Pls What LUCRATIVE Business Can Someone Start Up With 1 Million Naira by solid3(m): 6:58pm On Jul 07, 2016
I'm humbly following.

1 Like

Re: Pls What LUCRATIVE Business Can Someone Start Up With 1 Million Naira by Holrange2(m): 7:49pm On Jul 07, 2016
Mcowubaba:

I will or may need to drill a borehole in the location, I knw fish pond requires lots of water...
I will need experts to tell me more concerning the size of the pond, the feed, and all I need to knw.....
I knw it's mostly Catfish that is being breed.....
I believe the market is big enough in this locations, but I will still do a proper market survey... I hope to decide and Start before the year runs out....
That means you will be settling for fish farming.. I advice you to add snail tho

1 Like

Re: Pls What LUCRATIVE Business Can Someone Start Up With 1 Million Naira by Mcowubaba: 8:37am On Jul 10, 2016
Holrange2:

That means you will be settling for fish farming.. I advice you to add snail tho
Yes sir... I think I will.....
I'm in the process of market survey, logistics... Thanks a lot
Re: Pls What LUCRATIVE Business Can Someone Start Up With 1 Million Naira by omogidi234(m): 12:41pm On Jul 10, 2016
I have read some of the advice but please let me add this small point. When you are investing, take note of things Nigerians cannot do without.

Food: even if you are fasting you must "to" break.

Clothes: if you see anyone without clothes, you know what comes to your mind. Even those guys too now have some dirty & tattered clothes on.

Airtime: most adult Nigerians have phones even teenagers. They must buy recharge card, if they don't have cash, they will loan from service provider and pay back later.

House: after each day's hustling & bustling, everyone needs a place to rest.

If you do any of the above in your own little way, you will get return on investment.

2 Likes

Re: Pls What LUCRATIVE Business Can Someone Start Up With 1 Million Naira by benardenyia: 2:55pm On Jul 10, 2016
join Helping Hands International with 6600 naira and use the remaining money to register yourself and your family members... with that amount of money you should finish stage 3 and recieve over 5000 USD + brand new 2016 hyundai elantra or its cash equivalent + laptop or ipad from stage 2 and good news is all your accounts qualify for all your rewards.. for more info email me @ benardenyia@gmail.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mmm: Scamming The Scammers / hand made bags produced by my sister using syntactics strip / Regularly Disinfecting Of Water Dispensers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.