Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

▪ Things Guys Don’t Want To Hear▪ - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / ▪ Things Guys Don’t Want To Hear▪ (592 Views)

Short Story: Ogbeni, Hear Word! / The Stories We Don't Get To Hear / FICTION: Too Dead To Hear His Baby Cry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

▪ Things Guys Don’t Want To Hear▪ by NigeriaDaily: 8:51am On Jul 07, 2016
1. “I’ll always love him” -
2. “I like it when a guy does this…” –
3. “I’ve had bigger” –
4. “We need to talk” –
5."My Daddy is"-
6."We are just friends"-
7. "blah blah blah...... ●⊙LATEST TORI FOR TOWN⊙●
●⊙Every Typical Naija Guy must have have heard one of this horrible tails, And we know how you felt,So join the train □■□■●with the hashtag #MYNAIJAGIRL
Add other words you know we don't know and tag girls you know use this wo-
rods.You could repost a picture of the girl with a caption and tag us.
☆▪☆THE PICTURE WITH THE HIGHEST LIKES☆▪☆
☆▪☆☆▪☆100°|• NaijA☆▪☆☆▪☆⊙● ☆If we no tag you abeg no vex na instagram 20people policy cause am☆
☆Na All Una Follow☆
☆@sophisticatedafricansonly ☆@sophisticatedhumansonly
☆@_kaytv_ ☆@ krakstv

follow on ig @nigeria_daily
and join the train
☆100°|• NaijA☆

Re: ▪ Things Guys Don’t Want To Hear▪ by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 07, 2016
Dont understand

(1) (Reply)

Short Story: The Other Room. / Understanding Pain And Pleasure - Olaoluwa Akande / Happy 86th Posthumous Birthday To Novelist Flora Nwapa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.