Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,632 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Nigerian Asylum Seeker Is Murdered In Italy Video - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Asylum Seeker Is Murdered In Italy Video (24225 Views)

Canada Warns Nigerian Asylum Seekers Crossing From US: There's 'no Free Ticket' / Painful Smile Of Nigerian Asylum Seekers / Canada Warns Nigerian Asylum Seekers Crossing From US 'No Free Ticket' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Asylum Seeker Is Murdered In Italy Video by francizy(m): 12:38pm On Jul 07, 2016
ireneony:
the difference between chidi and i...was i went there legally. . (Document intact)..

Have you ask yourself if the chidi death happens to fall on black on black crime

No one is talking BoB crime here na. I only replied you based on your assumption that he lied to get in there. He may have lied but you don't just conclude because he may have had a fair share of the BH menace in Nigeria, which you never had.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Asylum Seeker Is Murdered In Italy Video by southpole: 12:48pm On Jul 07, 2016
Tonyreal49:
I hate buharis Government with all my strength To be truthful loyal n honest

and you think it is normal with you? why not see a psychiatric doctor before it is too late?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Asylum Seeker Is Murdered In Italy Video by omoogunde(f): 1:14pm On Jul 07, 2016
Vendoor:
R.I.P cry

Looking for greener pastures?
RIP cry
Re: Nigerian Asylum Seeker Is Murdered In Italy Video by tolastikha: 1:56pm On Jul 07, 2016
Why did he not ran to Asaba? Is there Boko haram in Asaba. Mzzzzwww
Re: Nigerian Asylum Seeker Is Murdered In Italy Video by snaketail22(m): 3:21pm On Jul 07, 2016
Rip to the dead
Re: Nigerian Asylum Seeker Is Murdered In Italy Video by Schwartz: 5:40pm On Jul 07, 2016
captleonerd:
we are the cause of our own problems. as much as I condemn the killing of this innocent man, I believe he'll be somewhere in the south east eating akpu and running his business if he had used as little as 100k of what he spent on the Italy journey to start a business. is boko haram in the east? why did he have to tell such a ridiculous lie just to stay in a foreign land like a slave instead of living like a king in the east these are the people disgracing this country.
RIP chuks

lesson to everyone don't run abroad for the sake of doing so if you don't have any concrete thing to do there
My brother don't blame him. It is the lies that people abroad give to those back home that causes people to travel outside the country. There are challenges everywhere in the world but those at home will not listen. They have been told its all rosy and glorious abroad but in reality the reverse is the case.
Re: Nigerian Asylum Seeker Is Murdered In Italy Video by ZDee: 5:49pm On Jul 07, 2016
So where is Litmus to tell us about italian hating nigerians because of whatever reason, the guy is probably gonna claim it was an African who killed the guy. I never see litmus on a thread where a nigerian was killed in a non African country.

Litmus cc
Re: Nigerian Asylum Seeker Is Murdered In Italy Video by Nobody: 12:26am On Jul 08, 2016
ireneony:
I hate people who tell lies..

Hahaha boko haram now in eastern nigeria...i wonder.
No wonder a whiteman once asked me...if i play with lions and tigers

Chidi sorry cry
How did you know he lied? Do you know where he lived before he left Nigeria? Do you know if he was born and raised in Kano or Maiduguri? To whom brain is given, sense is expected.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Asylum Seeker Is Murdered In Italy Video by sylvaunited: 12:33am On Jul 08, 2016
Re: Nigerian Asylum Seeker Is Murdered In Italy Video by sylvaunited: 12:56am On Jul 08, 2016
Re: Nigerian Asylum Seeker Is Murdered In Italy Video by HeyCorleone(m): 11:54am On May 14, 2018
admax:
He fled because of Boko Haram only to be killed in a place he thought was his refuge! What a life!

RIP to him.

Our Government hasn't been able to make countries accountable for the incessant murders of Nigerian citizens in their territory. Why wouldn't we take our case to God?

The Italian Ambassador should be summoned asap!

This couldn't have been put better.

One feature of this present administration is the lack of a national interest, so Nigerians can be murdered at home and abroad and there will be no inquiry into the situation. If you ask the big fool in Aso Rock, he would say "he wasn't aware".

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Haunting Photos Of Canary Islands Covered In Toxic Ash After Volcanic Eruption / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! / Your Most Embarrassing Moment At The US Embassy, Abuja/Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.