Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Alaafin Of Oyo With Olori Ajoke, His Beautiful Wife (photo) - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Alaafin Of Oyo With Olori Ajoke, His Beautiful Wife (photo) (33862 Views)

Pregnant Ajoke Badirat Adeyemi Celebrates Her Son's 4th Birthday (Photos) / Queen Ajoke Badirat Adeyemi Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Beautiful Photos / Alafin's Wife, Ajoke Celebrates Her 27th Birthday - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo With Olori Ajoke, His Beautiful Wife (photo) by delectablegyal(f): 1:15pm On Jul 07, 2016
groundnutoil:
i liked ur comment u just spoke d whole truth U just gave me extra motivation and Wen I get it am coming for U first (provided Na U dry Ur dp)

can you recharge my phone without complaining? Or are you dat poor for now?

Catch me on 2go with delectablegirl.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo With Olori Ajoke, His Beautiful Wife (photo) by iswallker(m): 1:28pm On Jul 07, 2016
Frank3n2:
THE OLD MAN DEY ENJOY SHA!!

enjoyment that will send him home early while this gold digger goes after her peers... undecided
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo With Olori Ajoke, His Beautiful Wife (photo) by pamcode(m): 1:29pm On Jul 07, 2016
BUHARIISCURSED:
When this Alafin dies, the man way go shag that bussy go enjoy am, cause the thing go tight cool
I dey tell you my brother but the man sef must gather power or else he go just die like fowl.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo With Olori Ajoke, His Beautiful Wife (photo) by michealade(m): 2:17pm On Jul 07, 2016
Asewo..see tatoo for her hand
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo With Olori Ajoke, His Beautiful Wife (photo) by Frank3n2(m): 2:40pm On Jul 07, 2016
iswallker:

enjoyment that will send him home early while this gold digger goes after her peers... undecided

Till then.. We they wait for her grin grin
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo With Olori Ajoke, His Beautiful Wife (photo) by fisman19(m): 3:05pm On Jul 07, 2016
how come baba has light face and dark hand ??

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo With Olori Ajoke, His Beautiful Wife (photo) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 07, 2016
Even if the king's age was divided into two,he still cannot satisfy this young lady with boiling young blood #Fact...
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo With Olori Ajoke, His Beautiful Wife (photo) by kosokoadeyemi: 4:57pm On Jul 07, 2016
Iku baba yeye Kabiyesi ooooooo
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo With Olori Ajoke, His Beautiful Wife (photo) by oloriadejoke(f): 5:58pm On Jul 07, 2016
Baba just dey enjoy fresh live turkey
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo With Olori Ajoke, His Beautiful Wife (photo) by benji93: 6:50pm On Jul 07, 2016
delectablegyal:
Money is good. Guys, get money, all these ladies wey pretty wey dey do shakara for you, them go gree for you.

Lalasticlala, do the needful.
including you
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo With Olori Ajoke, His Beautiful Wife (photo) by Kizzkizz(f): 7:31pm On Jul 07, 2016
Smh. No money can make me do this. He has to be cute even if he us filthy rich.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo With Olori Ajoke, His Beautiful Wife (photo) by tayo200(m): 10:58pm On Jul 07, 2016
girls and money are like... *pls help me with dt picture**

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Amebo" In Nigeria Parlance: Its Origin And Meaning / Oba Akintunde Akinyemi Threatens To Release ‘Warriors’ Against Herdsmen / Nnunu Ebe: The Mysterious Tree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.