Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / . (806 Views)

What Best Option For HND Graduate? 100,200 Or 300 Level In D University / What Are The Career Option For Biochemistry Graduate / CCNP&CCIE In India Or Masters In US With CCNP/CCIE Option (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by doctorfunmi: 11:54am On Jul 07, 2016
Re: . by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 07, 2016
my bro, we all nid wat u nid

1 Like

Re: . by Babacele: 8:15pm On Jul 15, 2016
what skills do you have sir?
Re: . by careercrew1: 10:01pm On Jul 15, 2016
doctorfunmi:
This is not another story to scam the good people on nairaland, neither is it a piece put together to beg for alms. All I seek is an opportunity to be useful in order to earn myself a living.
I understand information is vital for one's success in life, so also right company (friends/relations/acquaintances etc.). In view of this, I plead with the mercies of God to be linked up/recommended.
I need a job desperately more than anything, I do send applications indiscriminately not minding whether is below my qualification or not, I wouldnt mind. All I want to do is WORK.
PLEASE good people, help me, I have the capacity to work, but ain't got the opportunity. I am a family man, I need to provide for my family. Please, I want to work.
If I can get a referral or recommendation, I believe I have what it takes to land the job.

All I need is a direct link to meet with the person that call the shots.

In God's name do I plead and seek help from you all.
Thank you all.

NB: I live in Lagos

I understand your situation but my simple advice is that you get something doing before you get a job offer due to the current situation of the economy . .I have a career blog created to help you in anyway I can..
You can actually start a career as a motivational or public speaker. .
Read this: www.careercrew..com.ng/2016/06/public-speaking-as-career.html?m=0

I also wrote an article on some businesses you can start with just little cash.
Please visit www.careercrew..com.ng/2016/06/5-businesses-you-can-start-with-just.html?m=0 for more information on that.

You can check my NL profile for my twitter handle and follow me on twitter for more info on career development and human capacity development..I follow back too . .I wish you all the best.
Re: . by CosmeticChemist(m): 10:12am On Jul 16, 2016
doctorfunmi:
This is not another story to scam the good people on nairaland, neither is it a piece put together to beg for alms. All I seek is an opportunity to be useful in order to earn myself a living.
I understand information is vital for one's success in life, so also right company (friends/relations/acquaintances etc.). In view of this, I plead with the mercies of God to be linked up/recommended.
I need a job desperately more than anything, I do send applications indiscriminately not minding whether is below my qualification or not, I wouldnt mind. All I want to do is WORK.
PLEASE good people, help me, I have the capacity to work, but ain't got the opportunity. I am a family man, I need to provide for my family. Please, I want to work.
If I can get a referral or recommendation, I believe I have what it takes to land the job.

All I need is a direct link to meet with the person that call the shots.

In God's name do I plead and seek help from you all.
Thank you all.

NB: I live in Lagos
what are your skills and qualification ?
Re: . by doctorfunmi: 1:34pm On Jul 28, 2016

(1) (Reply)

JOBS4U Www.jobservenigeria.com / How You Can Be A Millionaire Working From The Comfort Of Your Bed / Seismic,well Logging Training (petrel) In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.