Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu's Birthday (Photos) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu's Birthday (Photos) (40912 Views)

Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) / Young Lady Gets Drunk On Her Birthday (Photos) / Lady's 15th Birthday Photos: See What She Looks Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu's Birthday (Photos) by BabaOlowo: 5:12pm On Jul 07, 2016
Oh Lord, Answer my prayers o, I want twins or triplets even quadruplets!.

1 Like

Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu's Birthday (Photos) by oodua1stson: 5:40pm On Jul 07, 2016
O boy.......I go enjoy if I be twins eh

Me and my bros go just de swap babes like phone. Dem no go even until I don my thing finish grin grin grin
Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu's Birthday (Photos) by Olitimothy(m): 5:49pm On Jul 07, 2016
Gosh!
Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu's Birthday (Photos) by Idrhas(m): 5:59pm On Jul 07, 2016
Vote FALCONEY 4 MR NAIRALAND!!!
Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu's Birthday (Photos) by 9inches(m): 6:11pm On Jul 07, 2016
It would feel awkward to meet my someone else looking like me.
Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu's Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 07, 2016
Kassidy90:
Wow! Cute guys no homo...happy for them and their parents, e no easy to raise 1 child not to talk of 3 boys at d same time...even my one week old baby don dey give malaria +headache including body pains...anyway its gud n joyful tin to experience
congrats on ur 1week old baby

2 Likes

Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu's Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 07, 2016
fairygeh:
I love them cry cry oMG,i want them cry oh Lord,i need them cry or one of them kiss undecidedcry I crave for one cry
to do what with one of them? Common repent!
Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu's Birthday (Photos) by olive282(f): 6:46pm On Jul 07, 2016
Rexhenrex:
oya com lemme pray for you...am a twin also but not identical sha.

Abeg ooo ..start d prayers asap
Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu's Birthday (Photos) by Mekzyzeus(m): 7:00pm On Jul 07, 2016
shamecurls:
Where is the venue of the birthday party?

Is there item 7?

As rice don cost now
...but wat if item7 in the program is "asslicking"?? grin cheesy

**runs out of thread**
Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu's Birthday (Photos) by shamecurls(m): 7:06pm On Jul 07, 2016
Mekzyzeus:

As rice don cost now
...but wat if item7 in the program is "asslicking"?? grin cheesy

**runs out of thread**

If the toto clean....still better than food. Will eat it up
Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu's Birthday (Photos) by glossy6(f): 7:32pm On Jul 07, 2016
May God uphold them with his hand of righteousness
Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu's Birthday (Photos) by Jok3r(m): 7:36pm On Jul 07, 2016
emmalezy:
Nigerian triplets John, Peter and Jamie Obidiegwu are truly one in a million.
The statistics for triplets, not to mention naturally conceived identical triplets is a very rare occurrence – said to be one in a million.

The triplets are celebrating their birthday on an equally special day – the 7th day of the 7th month, 7 denoting good luck and completion in a lot of cultures and religions.

Here are some photos of the very handsome triplets.

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/07/dapper-nigerian-triplets-celebrates.html

god bless dem.. let dem marry triplates too
Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu's Birthday (Photos) by BossDanniee(m): 8:07pm On Jul 07, 2016
Make DJ exclusive join them so e go complete 4!
Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu's Birthday (Photos) by Oluchia(f): 8:10pm On Jul 07, 2016
I know James! (now I can't even pinpoint him from the rest shocked). Great guy, I remember the day he told me he was a triplet; I thought he was joking not until I saw their picture which he used as his DP.

Happy birthday to you guys!
Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu's Birthday (Photos) by StreetMedia: 8:39pm On Jul 07, 2016
How their fight go dey be?.
Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu's Birthday (Photos) by ice4real: 10:06pm On Jul 07, 2016
i desire this.....though they are usually tasking to take care of when they are much younger. ........
Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu's Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 07, 2016

Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu's Birthday (Photos) by readerson(m): 6:05am On Jul 08, 2016
Ada9103:
Ooooooohhhhhh my God......"in Emma's voice" These guys are so so so so handsome......kia....hmmmmm dem don marry?

And you are pretty too.
Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu's Birthday (Photos) by Ada9103(f): 6:28am On Jul 08, 2016
readerson:

Thanks kiss
And you are pretty too.
Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu's Birthday (Photos) by Mactop01: 7:25am On Jul 08, 2016
Their Girl friends don suffer
Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu's Birthday (Photos) by sweetilicious(f): 8:25am On Jul 08, 2016
Kassidy90:
Wow! Cute guys no homo...happy for them and their parents, e no easy to raise 1 child not to talk of 3 boys at d same time...even my one week old baby don dey give malaria +headache including body pains...anyway its gud n joyful tin to experience
Lol true. You go dey awake all night for months o. Nobi small thing. But all the same, children brings so much joy.
Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu's Birthday (Photos) by sexymoma(f): 9:10am On Jul 08, 2016
iLegend:

You just made me laugh like mad! Remember, we ain't 3 but 4. I'm the only one you can easily identify among the 4 of us. So, don't worry I'll do the nyashing while my brothers watch. Laughing and typing!
una be four grin dis one go brutal grin
Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu's Birthday (Photos) by fairygeh(f): 8:24am On Jul 09, 2016
schumastic:

let your bf catch you
Lol ;Di
Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu's Birthday (Photos) by fairygeh(f): 8:27am On Jul 09, 2016
franciskaine:
to do what with one of them? Common repent!
Ok,i just repented.
Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu's Birthday (Photos) by olive282(f): 1:00am On Feb 23, 2019
tabisegroup:

is ur future husband aware of this oath u are taking in 2016?

Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Check Out My Wedding Pictures Both Engagement And White Wedding / Cute Traditional Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple / Couple Wed In A Jewish Way In Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.