Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

High Price Of Kerosene And The Students Of PolyUnwana - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / High Price Of Kerosene And The Students Of PolyUnwana (43706 Views)

N5000 For Sex With Students Of FGGC Langtang Plateau: Security Guards Connection / Kebbi Commissioner Visits School And Meets Only The Students There / RECESSION: Increment FUTO School Fees And The Plight Of The Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

High Price Of Kerosene And The Students Of PolyUnwana by MyParadise(m): 1:13pm On Jul 07, 2016

From Fuel Scarcity to Kerosene scarcity.

Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Students now cooks on fire wood over kerosene scarcity and high cost of food items

http://www.nigerianpalace.com/t1927-photo-see-what-high-price-of-kerosene-is-causing-the-students-of-polyunwana#4533

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: High Price Of Kerosene And The Students Of PolyUnwana by amtaken(f): 1:16pm On Jul 07, 2016
Sai Buhari!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: High Price Of Kerosene And The Students Of PolyUnwana by christejames(m): 1:19pm On Jul 07, 2016
Lol

according to Lai Muhammad, the students are trying to improvise and become more innovative.

This present govt is leaving no stone unturned to make the educational sector more formidable.

170 Likes 8 Shares

Re: High Price Of Kerosene And The Students Of PolyUnwana by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:19pm On Jul 07, 2016
Sai baba Barber

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: High Price Of Kerosene And The Students Of PolyUnwana by DesChyko: 1:23pm On Jul 07, 2016
Now, Nigerians will realise the forest market and processing firewood from a single tree can employ 100 youths, just like a masqurade's wardrobe - Lai Mohammed. cool

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: High Price Of Kerosene And The Students Of PolyUnwana by MyParadise(m): 2:18pm On Jul 07, 2016
Guys it is not funny ooooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: High Price Of Kerosene And The Students Of PolyUnwana by fineyemi(m): 3:06pm On Jul 07, 2016
This is outrageous and funny

1 Like

Re: High Price Of Kerosene And The Students Of PolyUnwana by fineyemi(m): 3:06pm On Jul 07, 2016
This is outrageous and funny grin grin grin grin grin
Re: High Price Of Kerosene And The Students Of PolyUnwana by Xflint(m): 3:24pm On Jul 07, 2016
Omo see after set na my turn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: High Price Of Kerosene And The Students Of PolyUnwana by Kelly2713(m): 4:23pm On Jul 07, 2016
Wetin concern me

12 Likes

Re: High Price Of Kerosene And The Students Of PolyUnwana by Vendoor(f): 5:07pm On Jul 07, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: High Price Of Kerosene And The Students Of PolyUnwana by Dripy(m): 5:07pm On Jul 07, 2016
Cool! During the subsidy protest of 2012, kerosene was scarce too and I was doing my NYSC in Cross River state. I had to gather firewood one morning and started cooking cos I could not find kerosene to buy.

Same day, all the corpers in the lodge joined me in using the firewood. I equally discovered where we got plenty of cocoyam, ogbono seeds, banana, plantain and hot leaves all from the bush nearby. Every morning, the other corpers joined me and we explored our environment and it helped us to conserve money and eat some delicacies that hitherto many of them did not know including tapioca.

Sometimes in the midst of want and necessity, the explorative spirit in us comes to fore and as they say, "necessity na the mama of invention"

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: High Price Of Kerosene And The Students Of PolyUnwana by Clone2020(m): 5:08pm On Jul 07, 2016
This is suffer head. I swear if you can go through all this hardship in your youth and not amount to anything later because you chose to be useless, then you need deliverance.

3 Likes

Re: High Price Of Kerosene And The Students Of PolyUnwana by Spells(m): 5:08pm On Jul 07, 2016
Sai boo Buhari grin
Re: High Price Of Kerosene And The Students Of PolyUnwana by oppybouy(m): 5:08pm On Jul 07, 2016
Pot on firewood, and it's still that clean? Abeg! These ones are just posing for pictures jare.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: High Price Of Kerosene And The Students Of PolyUnwana by gistmeloveblog: 5:09pm On Jul 07, 2016
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: High Price Of Kerosene And The Students Of PolyUnwana by veekid(m): 5:09pm On Jul 07, 2016
Buhari is working; price of goods and commodities are climbing

7 Likes

Re: High Price Of Kerosene And The Students Of PolyUnwana by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 07, 2016
Kerosene scarcity will help Nigerian youths discover their potentials of handling axe. They not been using those hands for rigorous activities. This will indeed spur innovative minds, as these students, through the little knowledge they acquired would make them efficient in this line of business - Lai Mohammed

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: High Price Of Kerosene And The Students Of PolyUnwana by Spells(m): 5:10pm On Jul 07, 2016
I pray it won't turn out to be wood scarcity too undecided

6 Likes

Re: High Price Of Kerosene And The Students Of PolyUnwana by Sirmuel1(m): 5:10pm On Jul 07, 2016
Sai Baba!!!! grin grin grin
Re: High Price Of Kerosene And The Students Of PolyUnwana by lailo: 5:10pm On Jul 07, 2016
Even in dis hostel,d guys were well covered while d ladies were half naked.....which wey ladies?

1 Like

Re: High Price Of Kerosene And The Students Of PolyUnwana by Badboiz(m): 5:11pm On Jul 07, 2016
Hmm..
Re: High Price Of Kerosene And The Students Of PolyUnwana by pissreligiion: 5:11pm On Jul 07, 2016
this is no more funny. how nigerians cope with this is simply legendary

2 Likes

Re: High Price Of Kerosene And The Students Of PolyUnwana by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 07, 2016
Effects of

1.Subsidy removal...which many of the anti-Buhari types supported here 4 years ago.

2.Low refining capacity.....which needs fixing....urgently

1 Like

Re: High Price Of Kerosene And The Students Of PolyUnwana by johnson4nosa(m): 5:11pm On Jul 07, 2016
wahala dey oooo
Re: High Price Of Kerosene And The Students Of PolyUnwana by M4gunners: 5:12pm On Jul 07, 2016
Good for them. They voted for change.
Re: High Price Of Kerosene And The Students Of PolyUnwana by iamdurent(m): 5:13pm On Jul 07, 2016
Its getting too much!

Change the change! angry
Re: High Price Of Kerosene And The Students Of PolyUnwana by chimah3(m): 5:14pm On Jul 07, 2016
Sai NO baba angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: High Price Of Kerosene And The Students Of PolyUnwana by gloryman91: 5:14pm On Jul 07, 2016
But wait o,no fire burning or this na Photoshop.
Re: High Price Of Kerosene And The Students Of PolyUnwana by oladayo63(m): 5:15pm On Jul 07, 2016
Sebi dem still dey see wood... SMH! Very soon u go hear Buhari shout, "oh... Nigerians are too adaptable. Osinbanjo, increase the price of wood!" He will smile grin, "let me see how they will survive that one"
Re: High Price Of Kerosene And The Students Of PolyUnwana by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 07, 2016
christejames:
Lol

according to Lai Muhammad, the students are trying to improvise and become more innovative.

This present govt is leaving no stone unturned to make the educational sector more formidable.

ASUU went on strike in 2013 to stop things like this from happening.

Back then, government of GEJ told them(rightly) no money...and ASUU had to call of their strike.

If there was no money then, when oil prices were high.....how do you expect Govt to find money now when oil prices are low.?

If you want better universities, either increase fees, or things stay like this.
Re: High Price Of Kerosene And The Students Of PolyUnwana by landinfo: 5:15pm On Jul 07, 2016
If those @ home are crying including gas-buyers, then theix country needs God's hand & not GMB

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Increases Unity Schools’ Fees From ₦45,000 To ₦100,000 / What Class Were You, When You Read This Book? / Brisket Bone Or Biscuit Bone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.